Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique L`Eau d`Ete by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Floral fragrance for women. Classique L`Eau d`Ete was launched in 1997. Top note is rose; middle note is jasmine; base note is vanilla.

Rose

Jasmine

Vanilla

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

fallingin28
fallingin28

A quick smell on paper and straight away I smelt candy hearts! The little confection candies that are shaped like hearts in various colors that say 'be mine' and 'kiss me'. Would have to try on skin to see if I get a different smell.

Update: tested on crook of arm today, still all I smell is candy hearts! It's a slightly more perfumey smell now rather than just the candy on me. Powdery but creamy, sweet, maybe a little too sweet but would otherwise not be offensive. I'd say more a gourmand than floral because it's a yummy smell, just like the candies.

I do not think I would buy because it just smells too close to the candy and I'm not sure it's what I would like to smell of all day!

samsara1977
samsara1977

A nice scent but too different from the original Classique. I've expected something similar, like an eau de toilette version of an eau de parfum, but I got a different perfume. Not bad but too light for my taste.

Classique L`Eau d`Ete by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.25 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique L`Eau d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique L`Eau d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique L`Eau d`Ete by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique L`Eau d`Ete by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse Yves Saint Laurent Elle Stella McCartney Stella Agent Provocateur L'Agent Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Chanel Allure Sensuelle Lancome Hypnose Boucheron Initial Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Gucci Gucci Premiere Jean Paul Gaultier Classique John Galliano John Galliano Hermes Kelly Caleche Cartier Baiser Vole Prada Prada (Amber) Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Chanel Allure eau de parfum Givenchy Ange ou Demon