Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique L`Eau d`Ete by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Floral fragrance for women. Classique L`Eau d`Ete was launched in 1997. Top note is rose; middle note is jasmine; base note is vanilla.

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

A quick smell on paper and straight away I smelt candy hearts! The little confection candies that are shaped like hearts in various colors that say 'be mine' and 'kiss me'. Would have to try on skin to see if I get a different smell.

Update: tested on crook of arm today, still all I smell is candy hearts! It's a slightly more perfumey smell now rather than just the candy on me. Powdery but creamy, sweet, maybe a little too sweet but would otherwise not be offensive. I'd say more a gourmand than floral because it's a yummy smell, just like the candies.

I do not think I would buy because it just smells too close to the candy and I'm not sure it's what I would like to smell of all day!

A nice scent but too different from the original Classique. I've expected something similar, like an eau de toilette version of an eau de parfum, but I got a different perfume. Not bad but too light for my taste.

Classique L`Eau d`Ete by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.22 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique L`Eau d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique L`Eau d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique L`Eau d`Ete by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique L`Eau d`Ete by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Elle Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Chanel Allure Sensuelle Lancome Hypnose John Galliano John Galliano Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Stella McCartney Stella Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Agent Provocateur L'Agent Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Cartier Baiser Vole Prada Prada (Amber) Boucheron Initial Yves Saint Laurent Cinema