Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol was launched in 2004. Top notes are clementine and sicilian lemon; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine and rose; base notes are musk and vanilla.

Clementine Sicilian Lemon

Orange Blossom Jasmine Rose

Musk Vanilla

Corazon
Bic Sport

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol Fragrance Reviews

Lakambini
Lakambini

This fragrance contains the essence of the original Classique, but is lighter and hence more wearable even in hot and humid weather. Everything has been toned down by 80% -- it sprays on very light and citrusy, like a lemony hair mist, and takes about five minutes to develop that voluptuous and unmistakeable combination of orange blossom, vanilla and rose-scented makeup. Though this is a light summer version, don't overspray, because the scent is powerful nonetheless!

Lasting power on fabric exceeds 24 hours, as I discovered when I accidentally got some on my jeans, and was disquieted by whiffs of the fragrance all of the following day. It keeps very well -- my bottle is from 2004 with about 60% remaining, yet has no discernible damage to the notes, although it contains no alcohol. This, of course, is a great plus, as one is spared the headaches that that ingredient tends to bring on.

Gaultier issues alcohol-free versions of their beloved bestseller Classique from time to time, so grab one when you get the chance!

freddinos
freddinos

I used a bottle of this a summer many years ago. To my nose, it didn't smell at all like the Classique. It was a mellow,floral, musky vanilla scent, close to the skin, safe to wear in hot, humid weather. The rose showed an unpleasant metallic note on my skin, so I gave it to my mom who enjoyed it very much!

olga aravena
olga aravena

Extremadamente suave, una maravilla para la piel, combina de forma ideal con bronceadores y cremas de verano, totalmente recomendada si eres amante del sol y la playa!. Adoro los perfumes sin alcohol !. Gracias Gaultier.

Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.21 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique L`Eau d`Ete Sans Alcohol by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique La Prairie Silver Rain Givenchy Ange ou Demon Michael Kors Island Cacharel Liberte Britney Spears Radiance Jil Sander Sun Alexander McQueen My Queen Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Vera Wang Rock Princess Britney Spears In Control Curious Versace Crystal Noir Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Stella McCartney Stella Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Anna Sui Dolly Girl Bonjour L'Amour Marc Jacobs Daisy Pop Art Edition Kate Moss Vintage Muse Victoria`s Secret Love is Heavenly Thierry Mugler Angel Sunessence Edition Bleu Lagon