Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique La Robe Chinoise Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

yellow floral
Classique La Robe Chinoise Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique La Robe Chinoise is a limited edition launched in the fall of 2001. The bottle is dressed in a tight red Chinese gown. The fragrance is available as 75 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Orange Blossom Star Anise Pear Rose

Orchid Ginger iris Ylang-Ylang Plum

Amber Vanilla Musk

Classique La Robe Chinoise Fragrance Reviews

Militza
Militza

The men in my family have some screws loose. My son threw away some of my perfumes....does anyone know where we can replace some of these JPG fragrances?...I was collecting them....and I do enjoy the fragrances in the summer mostly. Classique I enjoy all year long.
I love this one.

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

Does anyone know where to find this? I cant find it anywhere, online.

avonman
avonman

Ohhh Myyy this may be my Favorite "Dress" on our JPG Girl so far....Love It!! and the scent...well that goes without saying...Simply Delicious!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique La Robe Chinoise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique La Robe Chinoise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique La Robe Chinoise by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique La Robe Chinoise by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Givenchy Organza Tocca Florence Christian Dior Poison Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2012 Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Givenchy Amarige Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Autumn Winter Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Couple Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Eau de Parfum Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche