Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Love Actually Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Love Actually Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Love Actually by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique Love Actually was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are orange blossom, mandarin orange, star anise, pear and rose; middle notes are iris, ginger, plum, orchid and ylang-ylang; base notes are amber, musk and vanilla.

Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange Star Anise Pear Rose

iris Ginger Plum Orchid Ylang-Ylang

Amber Musk Vanilla

Classique Love Actually Fragrance Reviews

Militza
Militza

I must ask. What part of the country did this one show up in? I have not seen it in department stores in San Antonio, TX. I must be doing something wrong...advice?

elifcandan
elifcandan

Musk, vanilla, rose and iris... It is a floral perfume. I tried it but didn't buy it because it isn't my style ;) But a floral perfume fan will LOVE it.

Classique Love Actually by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.07 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Love Actually fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Love Actually, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Love Actually by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Love Actually by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Agent Provocateur L'Agent Giorgio Armani Si Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Silver My Skin Juicy Couture Couture Couture Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Aquolina Chocolovers Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Couple Chanel Coco Noir Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Christian Dior Poison Tendre