Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Prestige Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Prestige Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Prestige Jean Paul Gaultier for women Videos

Classique Prestige by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique Prestige was launched in 2006. Top notes are star anise and neroli; middle notes are rose and ginger; base notes are vanilla and amber.

Star Anise Neroli

Rose Ginger

Vanilla Amber

Classique Eau de Parfum

Classique Prestige Fragrance Reviews

Militza
Militza

Can't this company bring back some of these old bottles again? They are intriguing. Part of the sex appeal of perfume is also the bottle. The presentation sends a message twice: one of scent, one of decorum.

floof
floof

Thank you for the reviews, I blind bought this and I love it. It has a very upscale, classy warm scent without any akward introduction like the edp. My only gripe with it is that it is a splash bottle, not spray.

2 thumbs up

guest_lovingit
guest_lovingit

The PARFUM is way more sophisticated and deep then the eau de toilette version. It is also more pure then the eau de parfum version. The EDP tends to be a bit nauseating. It's formula and ingredients seem to be cheaper then the ones used in the pure parfum.
I strongly recommend you try the parfum version if you already like CLASSIQUE. You will be surprised at how it smells softer but more warm. The flowers in the top notes disappear very quickly leaving your skin warmer, creamier and just a tiny bit powdery... but the powdery effect is almost imperceptible.

Every time I wear it I can't stop feeling really good.

Unfortunatly this one is really hard to find. Apparently it is produced in very low quantities and is not in distribution anywhere else but special places...

nitamania
nitamania

This perfume (and Alien by Thierry Mugler) is my favorites. Very glaumour and make me sexy. I love it!

ANTIPARFUM
ANTIPARFUM

This is the same fragrange of the original classic in an other very beautiful bottle. The Jean Paul Gaultier Classic fragrance is so sweety, so delicate... So french! I fell the sweet smell of fruits between flowers and spicy vanilla fragrances...Very beautiful perfume...I want it!

Classique Prestige by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.50 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Prestige fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Prestige, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Prestige by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Prestige by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Extrait Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Givenchy Organza Chanel Allure Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Moschino Couture! Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Autumn Winter Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Escada Taj Sunset