Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Rock Star Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Rock Star Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Rock Star Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique Rock Star by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique Rock Star was launched in 2005. Top notes are neroli and star anise; middle notes are rose and ginger; base notes are vanilla and amber.

Neroli Star Anise

Rose Ginger

Vanilla Amber

Classique Rock Star Fragrance Reviews

camden-girl
camden-girl

Well to be fair I never smelt it when it first came out but I bought a full bottle recently 2016, so it's a good few years old I believe stored well since 2005 but yuck sorry for jean paul lovers but this is never going to be a favorite of mine, it's old smelling way too vintage mixed with soap........ Nice bottle but me and my hubby who likes most of my perfumes were shocked that classique is sooo popular how ??? Vintage soap but boy does it last so if you like this the edt is more like edp soooo strong , sorry but I'll pass :)

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

This is my favourite (that I've actually smelled) of all the versions of Classique. It is just so sexy, but not so strong that it is restricted to a certain time of day or season (although I only use it in Winter because I buy the Summer edition every year). it is absolutely one of the best blind buys I've ever made - because I collect the JPG fragrances - PM me if you're selling any! I always forget how great it smells til that first spray and there's something awakening about the scent.

LuiLui

boyxtoy

blond ambition corset <3 just loving it

anca.ionescu
anca.ionescu

ABSOLUTE FANTASTIC.It reveals the woman in you.Gorgeous.Breath taking.

Classique Rock Star by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.41 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Rock Star fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Rock Star, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Rock Star by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Rock Star by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Gucci Gucci Guilty Chanel Allure Sensuelle Givenchy Organza Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Valentino Valentina Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Lancome Hypnose Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Extrait Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Versace Crystal Noir Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Christian Dior Dior Addict Cacharel LouLou Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Gold Collection Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial