Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Rock Star Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Rock Star Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Rock Star Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique Rock Star by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique Rock Star was launched in 2005. Top notes are neroli and star anise; middle notes are rose and ginger; base notes are vanilla and amber.

Neroli Star Anise

Rose Ginger

Vanilla Amber

Classique Rock Star Fragrance Reviews

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

This is my favourite (that I've actually smelled) of all the versions of Classique. It is just so sexy, but not so strong that it is restricted to a certain time of day or season (although I only use it in Winter because I buy the Summer edition every year). it is absolutely one of the best blind buys I've ever made - because I collect the JPG fragrances - PM me if you're selling any! I always forget how great it smells til that first spray and there's something awakening about the scent.

LuiLui

boyxtoy

blond ambition corset <3 just loving it

anca.ionescu
anca.ionescu

ABSOLUTE FANTASTIC.It reveals the woman in you.Gorgeous.Breath taking.

Classique Rock Star by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.35 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Rock Star fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Rock Star, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Rock Star by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Rock Star by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Valentino Valentina Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Gucci Guilty Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Lancome Hypnose Givenchy Organza Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Extrait Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Dior Addict Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Versace Crystal Noir Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Chanel Chanel N°5