Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Silver My Skin Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Silver My Skin Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

yellow floral
Classique Silver My Skin Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Classique Silver My Skin Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique Silver My Skin by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique Silver My Skin was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are african orange flower, mandarin orange, star anise, rose and pear; middle notes are iris, ylang-ylang, ginger, orchid and plum; base notes are musk, amber and vanille.

African Orange flower Mandarin Orange Star Anise Rose Pear

iris Ylang-Ylang Ginger Orchid plum

Musk Amber Vanille

Classique Silver My Skin Fragrance Reviews

Bibortigris
Bibortigris

I LOVE IT! I think this one is better than the original scent: softer and more stylish.

adriana.rizzati
adriana.rizzati

I know very well Classique Jean Paul Gaultier because I used to wear it, now I read that this version has exatly the same notes, only one seems to be different: orris in Classique and Iris in Classique Silver My Skin...
Could someone tell me what are the real differences between these two perfumes?

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

Never tried but would love to... to below comments.. the notes from this and 'Classique' (which I own) are completely different. I'm thinking you havn't even sniffed this.. and are just assuming they are the same.

elisabethgenest
elisabethgenest

so apparently this is the exact same perfume as the classique eau de toilette (pink bottle) but I seriosuly thought it was a little muskier...strange, i guess i just need someone to post something on here plsssssss ;)

Classique Silver My Skin by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.52 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Silver My Skin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Silver My Skin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Silver My Skin by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Silver My Skin by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Givenchy Ange ou Demon Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Dior Dior Addict Gucci Gucci by Gucci Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Dior Miss Dior Cherie Guerlain L'Instant Magic Dior Midnight Poison Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Rochas Alchimie Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Gucci Envy Me Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Chanel Allure Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita