Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Classique Summer 2010 Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Summer 2010 Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Summer 2010 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Jean Paul Gaultier is presenting new, summer versions of perfumes Classique, Le Male and Ma Dame in cheerfully decorated flacons. The new editions are painted with stripes coloured in lively nuances, promising a fiery and colourful summer.

Classique Summer 2010 is attractive and sexy, decorated with stripes and a charming composition which includes orange blossom, clementine and lemon in top notes. A heart blooms with Sambac jasmine, lily of the valley, white iris and ylang ylang along with woody notes, while a base features vanilla, musk and amber. Classique Summer 2010 is a limited edition available as100ml EDT.

African Orange flower Amalfi Lemon Clementine

iris Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Woodsy Notes

Musk Amber Vanille

Classique Summer 2012

Classique Summer 2010 Fragrance Reviews

smellME
smellME

A lovely refreshing start with zesty lemons and orange flower.
A calm powdery heart with lily of the valley and iris as the most prominent notes on me.
A lovely genuine JPG drydown , that is really enough projection to me !
Its addictive for sure !

bailarina
bailarina

I like the dry-down better than the opening. The opening is sharp citrus, and green with flower notes. Then later the vanilla (not very noticeable) softens these notes a little and it becomes more pleasant and well rounded. Needless to say, it is very fresh and is better suited for warm weather.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

I bought this on a whim when it came out because I love most of the notes. I was not dissppointed! It seriously smells like a warm sunny day. Sweet & fresh & feminine. Can't wait until spring to wear it!

icecube
icecube

As so often the first thing I smell is the flowers - Lily of the valley, jasmine, fresia and ylang ylang.
After a while a strong powdery note emerges.
Some fruit linger in the bakground but hardly noticable.
A typical white flower scent in my eyes.
It stays very much the same even after the drydown.
On me it is a scent that stays strong for a long time.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

A nice light slightly powdery smell, shame it doesn't last.

cyanide
cyanide

A feminine scent suitable for summer. If you like light floral scents this one is perfect. Does not last much though.

guest_Sher
guest_Sher

Nice smell,but unlike other classic JPG's versions,doesn't stay much on skin,which is very important to me!

I'm reviewing Classique Summer 2010 without a comparison seeming that I've never tested the original Classique, however I do intend to in the near future.

Summer flankers tend to smell the same every year, however in this case, I'd certainly consider wearing this due to its somewhat original and refreshing composition.

Classique Summer 2010 opens with a mild, citrusy soap scent. The fragrance is polite and natural in a way that makes it very suitable for Summer. The heart tends to give way to a more floral approach, with delicately feminine jasmine, iris, ylang ylang and lily of the valley coming to the fore.

I should perhaps add that this fragrance is supposedly alcohol-free. Despite my perfume knowledge I'm not exactly certain of how much that differs from a fragrance with alcohol, however it could suggest that this fragrance may be less irritable on sensitive skin types.

There is a beautiful lightness about this fragrance that makes it so enjoyable. It's a mixture of powdery florals, a touch of soapy citrus and sugary vanilla.

Classique Summer 2010 has quite impressive lasting strength, so I can guarantee that it will leave you feeling refreshed all day long during the warmer weather.

zvoncica
zvoncica

I think this is wonderful summer scent. Not that kind which refreshes you and blasts with citrus wawes, as you my think from introduction and the Summer title.

No. It is chiq and on the verge to temptation thing. Refined velvet dipped in spiced sauce. Lacquered wooden floor in Stanford’s library. Trace of sticky musk on your lips, hands and hair.

Personable. Thumb up.

Ashley22
Ashley22

I though this way going to be a bit more fruity but it seemed to end up all floral on my skin plus it doesn't have a very good lasting power on my skin.

F_A
F_A

This summer flanker is a nice surprise for me. It's not just another fruity-flowery summer fragrance even though it might look like this from the very first sniff. This fragrance has something special in it. It is flowery-fruity, but there's a note (could be citrus fruits&jasmine), which is very nicely blended with flowery, woody and powdery notes, giving a little sharp edge to it and yet maintaining the fragrance's lightness. This summer fragrance is indeed different than other JPG summer flankers and I guess this one's gonna be my 2010 summer scent :)

Classique Summer 2010 by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.14 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Summer 2010 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Summer 2010 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2011 Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 Givenchy Very Irresistible Prada Prada Tendre Stella McCartney Stella Givenchy Hot Couture Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Mariah Carey M Carolina Herrera CH John Galliano John Galliano Givenchy Play For Her Intense Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense