Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Classique Summer 2011 Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

yellow floral
Classique Summer 2011 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Videos
Classique Summer 2011 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Classique Summer 2011 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

The new editions of the iconic fragrances Classique and Le Male for 2011 bring together the great loves of Jean Paul Gaultier - corsets, sailor stripes and tribal tattoos. Classique Summer 2011 and Le Male Summer 2011 fragrances reflect summer freshness and youthful rebellion.

Classique Summer 2011 is a lively floral and romantic fragrance of slightly rebellious nature, attractive like tattoo adorned sun tanned skin. The fragrance opens with orange blossom and rose. The heart of Sambac jasmine and ylang-ylang is placed at the base of fresh musk and vanilla. Available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Maori tattoos that adorn the bottles symbolize natural bravery, courage, mystery and sensuality with motifs reminiscent of JPG's ready-to-wear collection for summer 2009.

African Orange flower Rose

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Musk Vanille

Classique Summer 2011 Fragrance Reviews

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I think it is really a chemistry issue whether one feels this version smells the same on their skin as the original Jean Paul Gaultier Classique.

For me, this summer version is significantly different than the original in that it lacks the sharp and spicy star anise note, as well as the plum and ginger notes, and I even found it quite a bit different from last year's summer version. I really find this version much more wearable, for my own chemistry! It has no sharp edges!

As jazmam mentioned, I also detect sweet citrus in the top notes. On me, the heart is lush, sweet orange blossom, rose and just a touch of ylang, and the base is soft, warm, musky vanilla and jasmine (and I believe I do detect some amber!)

I found the fragrance really uplifting and perfect for warm days! It's light, sweet, and summery feeling, not as heavy/spicy/powdery as the original Classique. But the longevity on my skin when I tested it the first time was really poor...maybe 1 - 2 hours. I love the fragrance so much, I still can't decide whether I care about the longevity issue in this particular case.

jazmam
jazmam

This is very similar to the original, If the original is a signature scent for you and you want to wear it year round, I would suggest purchasing the summer version, it's just slightly lighter .. with more citrus / berry scent, but that fruitiness at first is a bit over powering, it does calm down greatly and only hints of it remain

sweet M
sweet M

have it but not really my style. it was a nice gift though but actually prefer the dry oil perfume of it.

kailea
kailea

i have last year's summer limited edition and the scents are quite similar. like 2010's edition gentle nice but not very longlasting.. bottle is very nice .. never the less if i didn't got last year edition maybe i would buy this one - but this way i will pass it for sure.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

Its an entire system designed to squeeze money out of impressionable, trend-driven consumers. How about these "Special editions"? Its the same juice!

I had a sample of this and found it very close to the original, just with a little bit of citrus added. I don't quite understand why one needs so and so many variations of one single scent, especially when there is only one note added that fades away quickly. So many fragrances have a dozens of variations by now. That's a bit tiring.

Classique Summer 2011 by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.67 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Summer 2011 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Summer 2011 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2010 Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Vera Wang Lovestruck Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2012 Dior Midnight Poison Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Marc Jacobs Daisy Dior Miss Dior Cherie Thierry Mugler Alien Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Prada Infusion d'Iris Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere