Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Classique Summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

yellow floral
Classique Summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Classique Summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

The 2012 summer editions of the famous Jean Paul Gaultier fragrances Classique and Le Male, Classique Summer 2012 and Le Male Summer 2012, bring colors and aromas of tropical jungle in the city. The fragrances are a fresher, lighter and more sparkly than the original compositions, but they are still deeply sensual and attractive.

Classique Summer 2012 opens with fresh and flirtatious notes of clementine from Sicily, rose and orange blossom. Exotic flower of ylang-ylang forms the perfume’s core together with petals of Sambac jasmine, lily of the valley and white iris, while the base notes are oriental and warm with amber, vanilla and fresh musk.

The signature bottles in the shape of male and female torsos and their can boxes are decorated with vivid design inspired by safari, urban jungle, tropical leaves, flowers and vines.

It is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Orange Blossom Clementine Rose

iris Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Amber Vanilla

Classique Summer 2010
Hypnotic Poison

Classique Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

I honestly think this is the best summer edition so far (though I haven't smelt the 2014). It doesn't last the longest, but it is the nicest smelling to me.

matty64
matty64

Lovely clementine,vanilla,musk. Very soothing, me likey.

Kristinen
Kristinen

The summer flankers of classique are essential to me every summer. I do only wear this one come summer and especially the hottest days because thats when the notes really come together. Sillage is fantastic and i always get loads of compliments. I actually feel i need to be careful not to spray too much which is unusual as it is a summer flanker (and im not the modest girl i have to admit).

My mood improves wearing this within nanoseconds on those hot days that are too hot - i instantly feel rejuvenated and ready for strong sun :-) .

harini_20
harini_20

This is such a gorgeous mesmerising sensual fragrance!!!!! The problem is with the longitivity it jus vanishes away in two hours!!!! Sad:((( but I Luv the smell....!!!!

ad283m
ad283m

It doesn't last that long but smells great!!!

I am often a huge snob when it comes to summertime or sport-inspired flankers. A majority of the time they either appear pointless or smell less than pleasing on my skin. However, every now and then, I am proven wrong. Classique Summer 2012 is one Summer flanker that I actually like.

Although it shares similar accords with the original Classique, I find them slightly different. This Summer flanker is less sweet and surprisingly muskier in the base. It's also less elegant and more casual.

The main notes to my nose are sweet, pulpy clementine, feminine orange blossom and musky vanilla. It goes on rather smooth and floral, despite the citrusy opening. I am most impressed by this fragrance's composition, although I must admit that it is rather simple.

Classique Summer 2012 is too good not to be worn during Spring and Autumn as well. I couldn't bear the thought of this flanker going into storage every time the seasons change. Everything seems to be pointing me in the direction of a purchase. Even the bottle design is oddly alluring.

I love all versions of Classique, but it's this flanker's fresh orange blossom opening, and grounded, musky vanilla base, that causes me to lust over this fragrance alone, and leave the original in the dust.

If you need more convincing, I'll add that the lasting power is good, and the sillage fairly strong, but nowhere near as heavy as Classique EDT or EDP. I believe that I'll be wearing quite a lot of Classique Summer 2012 come this December.

Juma
Juma

I won't say it's not nice, but it has been seen so many times: clementine, orange flower, some vanilla and musk...and it fades away so quickly- hard to believe it's JPG.
I like JPG Classique and I adore JPG Classique X, but here is lack of originality.
As a flanker doesn't achieve a high quality and character of first JPG C.

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

I'm really enjoying using this - the mandarin top note is lovely and lasts a suprisingly long time. it's soft and fresh and really very pleasant.

I've never owned classique, original version.

elisabethgenest
elisabethgenest

I forever <3 Jean Paul for his designs but for his perfumes...not too sure yet.

chowchow41
chowchow41

In the first spray theres clemintine and you recognize its original immediately. Its fresh less sweet than its original [loooooooooove that one to]. The vanilla and amber are soft and fresh because of the fruity note. Its stays on my skin about 4 hours and then fades. Its silagge is about a 6. I must say that its not summer yet and i learned that a new perfum has not yet kind of riped as it has not had any contact with oxygen. So i will try it again in summer. I still like it and recommend it to the ones that find its original to sweet. Beautiful botlle.

Red Rose
Red Rose

The bottle is soooooooooo pretty, this fragrance has the best flanker shapes & prints among all fragrances. Maybe Salvador dali is also an exception too.

Classique Summer 2012 by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.90 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Summer 2012 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Summer 2012 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.