Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 is composed of rose accords mixed with orange blossom, clementine and Sicilian lemon juice, the heart follows with floral bouquet composed of jasmine Sambac, ylang-ylang, lily of the valley and white iris. The base introduces vanilla, musk and amber.

This summer fragrance is available in a beige bottle of the same shape as JPG Classic, with African motifs applications.

It comes in 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) size and is alcohol-free.

Rose Orange Blossom Clementine Lemon

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley iris

Vanilla Amber Musk

Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 Fragrance Reviews

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

I bought this as a gift to my sister;it seemed so refreshing that I spontaneously decided that would become the ideal present for her.She was enthusiastic about it and she used it non-stop. Easy to wear, innofensive and very feminine, it gives you a lot of energy and puts you in a cheerful mood. That's exactly what is needed during the summertime !!

Suheylah
Suheylah

That perfume is so nice, as if it is telling some beautiful poem!!

giorgiaxp
giorgiaxp

I bought this last year for no reason. I must admit I am not a JPG perfume fan but this scent was acceptable. It is a light fragrance suitable for many types of skin and perfect for the summer afternoon. For those with skin sensitivity it is great since it is alcohol free. It does not last that long, but you can always combine it with a similar stronger scent in the evening.

guest_guest
guest_guest

absolutly love this perfume..although its soft because its a summer edition without alcohol..if you apply a good amount then it lasts quiet long!
is a softer and lighter version of classique edt...citric but with its unique touch pf jpg...ideal for hot summer nights!

Trinity
Trinity

Very nice fragrance! Unfortunately, the scent does not last long on my skin. I need to reapply every 1 to 2 hours. Maybe it’s because it is alcohol-free?! Nevertheless, it smells great and the bottle is gorgeous!

Sensuos
Sensuos

I love the classique - "Classique" ... I have to try this one also! Maybe it will be the fragrance of my next summer!

simo
simo

I´ve never been a "Classique"-Fan, but this one is different. It´s so delightful and refreshing! It´s THE summer-fragrance!

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

i just love this fragrance, its much better than the former editions. the scent itself is creamy and light, but its longlasting and unique

Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.74 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2010 Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Dior Dior Addict Hilary Duff With Love Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Dior Dune Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Yves Saint Laurent Elle Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Stella McCartney Stella Chanel Coco Noir Bvlgari Jasmin Noir