Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Jean Paul Gaultier is announcing summer 2009 with his new, fresher versions of perfumes Classique, Le Male and Ma Dame. They bring us a real stream of fresher aromas packed in characteristic flacons decorated with pastel colours. The fragrances will be available from April 2009.

Alcohol-free Classique opens with cheerful accords of Bulgarian rose, clementine, orange flower, star anise with a fresh, green nuance of lemon skin. A heart blooms with a bouquet of ylang-ylang, jasmine, lily of the valley, orchid and iris with a hint of indian ginger, while a base encompasses vanilla absolute and amber, which leave a comfortable trail. Classique Summer Fragrance Alcohol-free is available as 100 ml (3.4 oz).

Clementine Rose Star Anise African Orange flower Amalfi Lemon

Ylang-Ylang Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley iris Ginger Orchid

Vanilla Amber

Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 Fragrance Reviews

olga1780
olga1780

I love Classique EDP along with pretty much all JPG's creations. So I decided to go for a summer version. My rule of thumb with flankers, especially summer versions is get any version available as they are all almost the same. This fragrance is just wonderful.
It has great projection and very persistent on the skin, especially for a summer scent. This is my first encounter with non-alcohol perfume, and it feels quite different from alcohol-based fragrances. It surrounds you like a veil, but you can't smell much when smelling the skin directly. Very well blended and enjoyable from top to bottom....pretty much similar to the original EDP I have but a subtler version. Very happy with my purchase.

amanda05
amanda05

I love this so much but I can't find it anywhere anymore :(

melody85
melody85

It has a very soapy smell, I liked it at first (it was a gift) but I can't stand to wear it anymore.

Miss.M
Miss.M

I absolutely adore this scent. I bought it on a whim, but do not regret it at all. Perfect for the summer months. Very soft and lighter than the original. Also lasts the whole day without having to top up - at least on my skin that is.

Suseken
Suseken

Its powdery and light vanilla.I like it very much.Not only for summer.

gozgoz
gozgoz

At first it smells like fruit cocktails, but with great expectations...after a while you can realize that this is really 'the' summer version of JPG classic...drying down it smells first like soap, then like body-powder. Not my thing...

Annie_D
Annie_D

This is a very soft scent, it has this powder like quality, then it dries down to more of a lemon-rose powder which it very nice I detect something else, maybe the vanilla and iris. Fresh and clean feminine summer fragrance!

Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.56 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lacoste Touch of Pink Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2010 Guess Guess Seductive Lacoste Dream of Pink Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Givenchy Ange ou Demon Britney Spears Radiance Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Hugo Boss Boss Orange Guerlain Insolence Thierry Mugler Innocent Illusion Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Versace Bright Crystal Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Yves Saint Laurent Elle Mariah Carey M Lacoste Joy of Pink