Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique X Eau de Parfum was launched in 2012. Top notes are bergamot and raspberry; middle notes are rose and orange blossom; base notes are vanille and iris.

Bergamot Raspberry

Rose Orange Blossom

Vanille iris

Classique X

Classique X Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Beautifully composed feminine scent, although I must say it's much less unique as the original Classique EDP.
Classique X EDP opens in an unusual composition of fresh, fruity powderiness which then slowly warms up on the skin and becomes a nice, vanilla-sweet powdery iris with an undertone of orange blossom and raspberries. Gentle and comfortable, a good choice for everyday use. I see it as an inoffensive sweet scent.

Such a smooth, beautifully blended fragrance. So glad i bought it as a blind buy. It's sweet but in a creamy floral way thanks to the vanilla. It's one of those scents that makes me feel classy but also comfortable and cozy too. This scent is in no way musky. It is floral vanilla with a sweetness seeping through. It is creamy and works well with ones skin chemistry but the sillage is very good also. I would wear this to cuddle up to a lover, its very warm and inviting. I have the limited edition bottle which is all black with a red x. It is one of my favorite bottle's truly beautiful & striking among my collection.

Such a wonderful scent, I love the orange blossom note in the Gaultier fragrances, so well done, and distinctive. Classique X EDP is more than nice, it is feminine, fresh yet very present, and all day I get whiffs of the great orange blossom. The base is a bit sweet, this is a modern version of the original, vibrant and charming. A very pretty soft oriental
, lovely for every season really.

The top note was yummy and the middle note - a vanilla-musk-raspberry scent - stayed on my skin for about 4 hours. For me , this was pure bliss and I thought I had found my new winter perfume. Unfortunately, after about four hours, all that was left was a stale unoriginal musk.
The jury is still out if I buy this one as a new winter perfume... the middle-note IS quite unique, but I'm not sure if the price is really worth it.

I found the original classique X too light. I am looking forward to this!!!!!

Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.84 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lancome Hypnose Thierry Mugler Alien Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Prada Prada Candy Christian Dior Midnight Poison Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Montblanc Femme de Montblanc Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose