Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Classique X Eau de Parfum was launched in 2012. Top notes are bergamot and raspberry; middle notes are rose and orange blossom; base notes are vanille and iris.

Bergamot Raspberry

Rose Orange Blossom

Vanille iris

Classique X

Classique X Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

polkadot27
polkadot27

Such a smooth, beautifully blended fragrance. So glad i bought it as a blind buy. It's sweet but in a creamy floral way thanks to the vanilla. It's one of those scents that makes me feel classy but also comfortable and cozy too. This scent is in no way musky. It is floral vanilla with a sweetness seeping through. It is creamy and works well with ones skin chemistry but the sillage is very good also. I would wear this to cuddle up to a lover, its very warm and inviting. I have the limited edition bottle which is all black with a red x. It is one of my favorite bottle's truly beautiful & striking among my collection.

Ms. Cherie
Ms. Cherie

This sounds gorgeous! How can I get my hands on it? Is it still available at department stores?

Such a wonderful scent, I love the orange blossom note in the Gaultier fragrances, so well done, and distinctive. Classique X EDP is more than nice, it is feminine, fresh yet very present, and all day I get whiffs of the great orange blossom. The base is a bit sweet, this is a modern version of the original, vibrant and charming. A very pretty soft oriental
, lovely for every season really.

HeiLi
HeiLi

The top note was yummy and the middle note - a vanilla-musk-raspberry scent - stayed on my skin for about 4 hours. For me , this was pure bliss and I thought I had found my new winter perfume. Unfortunately, after about four hours, all that was left was a stale unoriginal musk.
The jury is still out if I buy this one as a new winter perfume... the middle-note IS quite unique, but I'm not sure if the price is really worth it.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

what;s this? an iris base?

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I found the original classique X too light. I am looking forward to this!!!!!

Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.95 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Lancome Hypnose Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Dior Dior Addict Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dior Midnight Poison Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Thierry Mugler Alien Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Carolina Herrera 212 VIP