Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique X Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Classique X Eau de Parfum was launched in 2012. Top notes are bergamot and raspberry; middle notes are rose and orange blossom; base notes are vanille and iris.

Bergamot Raspberry

Rose Orange Blossom

Vanille iris

Classique X
Aigner Black

Classique X Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Ms. Cherie
Ms. Cherie

This sounds gorgeous! How can I get my hands on it? Is it still available at department stores?

Such a wonderful scent, I love the orange blossom note in the Gaultier fragrances, so well done, and distinctive. Classique X EDP is more than nice, it is feminine, fresh yet very present, and all day I get whiffs of the great orange blossom. The base is a bit sweet, this is a modern version of the original, vibrant and charming. A very pretty soft oriental
, lovely for every season really.

HeiLi
HeiLi

The top note was yummy and the middle note - a vanilla-musk-raspberry scent - stayed on my skin for about 4 hours. For me , this was pure bliss and I thought I had found my new winter perfume. Unfortunately, after about four hours, all that was left was a stale unoriginal musk.
The jury is still out if I buy this one as a new winter perfume... the middle-note IS quite unique, but I'm not sure if the price is really worth it.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

what;s this? an iris base?

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I found the original classique X too light. I am looking forward to this!!!!!

Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.09 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique X Eau de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Lancome Hypnose Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Dior Dior Addict Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Dior Midnight Poison Thierry Mugler Alien Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Guerlain L'Instant Magic Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin