Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique X Extrait Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique X Extrait Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

tuberose
Classique X Extrait Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Classique X Extrait Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Classique X Extrait Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Classique X Extrait is a new, intense and sexy Classique X edition, which arrives in stores on October 15th 2010. The new collection is very provocative and it accompanies clothes collection fall/winter 2010/2011.

The new fragrance seduces with a composition which offers sophisticated dose of erotic. It marks the territory with its alluring scent and invites for pleasure. Top notes incorporate Bulgarian rose and orange blossom, heart blooms with provocative tuberose and orange blossom which creates a hypnotizing and appealing floral bouquet. A base is composed of amber and vanilla, which make it hot and opulent. Everyone who smells Classique X Extrait will experience sweet torture. It is simply impossible not to get into an olfactive net of pleasure. The fragrance will be available in a dark flacon with letter X on its chest, which announces strong notes which will certainly provoke. The perfume will be available as perfume extract in 20 ml flacon.

Rose

African Orange flower Tuberose

Amber Vanille

Classique X Extrait Fragrance Reviews

I love it, fresh, breezy, feminine, another great Gaultier creation, made for spirited and optimistic women. I like it a lot, better than the original Classique which is a bit dusty to my nose. The orange Blssom note is the best around, distinctive of Gaultier.

cecfor
cecfor

Very parfumey. Very floral and with a clean synthetic style. Too floral and clean to me. Vanilla? No, my skin lets no vanilla out of this. Not my type of fragrance.

Kysyona
Kysyona

About a year go I got a gift voucher for my birthday and didn't manage to walk to far away with it since the perfume store was just around the corner :) .Purchased the 30 ml botte of EDP and loved the look of it and the feel of it too when I hold it to apply the scent: it falls well into the palm and is very comfortable. The bottle design is actually not JPG's invention: the first ever ( officially recorded at least ) torso-shaped bottle was created by Elsa Schiaparelli for her perfume "Shocking!" (1936), which was proportion-wise the exact replica of Mae West's torso, so everything new is indeed only the well-forgotten old! :) I am actually glad that JPG has brought this idea back - there was nothing similar for decades on the market. Now about the scent: I am not impressed, at all. First of all, Armani Code has outdone it. I know, Classique was there first, and had there been no Armani Code - it would probably have had a much higher value, for my nose at least, but when there's an almost identical scent out there, but edgier, sexier and simply with more personality - why bother buying this one? The smell itself is good, you can tell right away that it didn't come cheap to the wearer, it's a rich, full-bodied, verging on being a weapon of mass destruction when oversprayed kind of thing, but it is still a very plain bouquet: it is just missing that little something and it feels therefore average - désolé! And therefore it is somewhat hard to place it timewise: for an evening fragrance it's lacking a certain darkness, and for the daywear it almost too sweet/heavy and makes one feel like she's trying too much to get attenton. I felt right like a tart trying to seduce my boss when I put it on, although I had nothing of the like in mind!! So it is a rather loud look-at-me fragrance without enigma. I personally prefer scents that have a promise of something more even after they fully develop. This one will give you the needed attention for about a minut, but it will not help you keep it. I will use this in winter cosying up with the hubby/best friends, for big family dinners and cocktail-time occasions with no possibilities of flirting and when I feel that I need to smell womanly and pretty without showing too much personality.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I was really expecting something exotic and rich. It smells mainly of orange blossom...too bad. Too many other perfumes out there with much more personality. I will give it another try tomorrow...maybe I've smelled to much perfume today....will update tomorrow.

UPDATE:Not digging it....smells like overpriced fabric softener on my skin...it's for sale on Ebay.

Militza
Militza

I collect these bottles, little by little, but have no idea of how to get my hands on some of them. Most people do not get the following, nor do they know which bottle I may be referring to when I go to the perfume shops.
This summer, (2011) version is nice and light. The original and the rock and roll are heavy for winter...and I would give an elaborate review if they were easier to find! Anyone care to respond?

veronicavamp
veronicavamp

I'm a mad JPG Collector, does anyone know when it will be available in AUSTRALIA!! I tried to get it on Ebay and Amazon....with no luck! :(

maen
maen

Hi, I have bought just now, it's fantastic!!!. Stronger version than original X Classique. At first gives a wave of energy and enthusiasm, it's long lasting, but in a soft way. Is not strong smell, is strong by the notes that are more intense (pure), more elegant than the original. I love it!!!. Cheers!!

guest_jardine
guest_jardine

remind me of x man

Zaleska
Zaleska

This bottle instantly reminded me of a Brazilian personality: XUXA! LOL
No offensive, just funny!
The bottle reminds of the clothes she used to wear in the 80's!

Brasileiros(as) de plantão: não parece uma das roupas que a Xuxa usava nos anos 80, no 'Xou da Xuxa'? ahahahaha

Classique X Extrait by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.72 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Extrait fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Extrait, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique X Extrait by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique X Extrait by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.