Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Classique X L'Eau Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique X L'Eau Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique X L'Eau Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Classique X L'Eau Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Jean Paul Gaultier presents Classique X L'Eau in 2012 as a variation on the theme of the Classique X floral fragrance from 2010, which is again a kind of fresher interpretation of the cult fragrance Classique from 1993. The new fragrance is a sexy and seductive, as the whole line, bringing a new wave of freshness.

The composition is created by Jacques Cavallier of fresh and green upper notes of bergamot and neroli. Signature accord of orange blossom in the heart is blended with delicate peony, all laid on the base of vanilla and powdery orris root.

The bottle and the box design is the same for the entire line – the bottle is shaped as women's curves and the box is a metal tin. The new edition is adorned with pearly - pink shades and "X" pendant on the neck of the bottle.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette, a limited edition.

Neroli Bergamot

Orange Blossom Peony

Vanilla Orris Root

Classique X L'Eau Fragrance Reviews

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

This scent is gorgeous! I can oversrpay it literally and it don't become sticky. At the other side of the freshness it's sexy too. Good choise for Spring and Summer. Sadly it's limited edition, now that I found a Jean Paul Gaultier classique version that I like!!
Longevity is good for a light EDT version, and sillage close to skin. But if you put some in your clothes and hair is great!

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

L'eau is sweeter, with less bergamot than X. They're still extremely similar, however- almost to the point where I wonder why they made them two separate fragrances. Of the two I think I like X better because of the lovely woods and vanilla in the drydown. L'eau is gone in a flash, with only a hint of sweetness left behind on my skin.

Lovely but very similar to Classique X EDP which I already own, l'Eau is lighter, more citrusy , fresh , great but really very similar. But I love Classique X so much, the Eau version adds a little twist to it, so it is happily in my collection!!!

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Smooth, youthful, great for day-to-day. Do not look anything like the original JPG Classique.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

The next one will be : Classique X L'Eau Intense, or L'Eau Absolue

Or best : L'Eau Florale !!

Jomoves
Jomoves

Man, this guy needs to win some sort of endless flankers award.

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

This is a lovely, fresh, feminine, orange blossomy new summer fragrance. Lasts a long time for a light eau de toilette, and isn't really any lighter than the original Classique X, this is just missing the cedar note and the opening is sharper (but fleeting). Otherwise this is softer and sweeter than the original, but not too sweet or powdery (after trying Love Chloe I don't think I'll ever describe another scent as being powdery, that one was like drowning in a vat of old fashioned face powder by the drydown). The iris (orris root) is not very pronounced in this (not like in Prada Infusion d'Iris, although quick in that one but it is there) but it tempers the vanilla so that this doesn't get too sweet. All in all quite linear, no surprises in the stages and that's what I like about it. A true skin scent in that it stays close and is your skin but better!

Classique X L'Eau by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.74 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X L'Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X L'Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique X L'Eau by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique X L'Eau by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Narciso Rodriguez Essence Hermes Eau des Merveilles Paco Rabanne Lady Million Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Stella McCartney Stella Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Versace Vanitas Chloe Love Burberry Burberry Brit Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Toilette Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Gucci Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia Vera Wang Lovestruck Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Gucci Guilty