Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Classique X Love Actually Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique X Love Actually Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique X Love Actually by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Floral fragrance for women. Classique X Love Actually was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are peony and orange blossom; base notes are iris, vanilla and woodsy notes.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Peony Orange Blossom

iris Vanilla Woodsy Notes

Classique X

Classique X Love Actually Fragrance Reviews

Mostly I smell a lot of vanilla. Also some orange blossom. I kind of expected more from Jean Paul Gaultier's fragrances because his image (at least in the 90's when he was on House of Style guesting from time to time) was pretty outrageous. The ads for Le Male are pretty brilliant and kitsch. Well, I suppose Ma Dame has some fun to it.
I guess Le Male is more interesting to me than Classique. I haven't found a Classique that interests me yet.
I honestly love the ultra-hated Kokorico best. Shrug.

Classique X Love Actually by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.80 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Love Actually fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Love Actually, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique X Love Actually by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique X Love Actually by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Kenzo Kenzo Amour Vera Wang Lovestruck Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Extrait Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2011 Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2010 Cacharel Amor Amor Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess  2011 Paco Rabanne Lady Million Chloe Chloe Rose Edition Chloe Love Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Burberry Burberry Brit Chanel Allure Sensuelle