Designers » I-K » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures

Summer 2008 Le Male, Cologne Summer Le Male 2008, seduces with aromas of mint, ginseng and ginger. It comes in an opaque blue 125ml (4.32 fl.oz.) bottle adorned with African motifs. The fragrance is alcohol-free.

Mint Ginger

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009
Gingembre

Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 Fragrance Reviews

Melvinmilk
Melvinmilk

This is the closest I have found to Moroccan Oil (hair oil).

Like so many other's we all want to find the clone in a perfume! I hope it will be out soon.
I find that after 15 to 20 min. The smell is very close.
Yes I am talking about the reissue..YUP LOVE Vanilla and sweet perfumes!

And I totally admit to having an infantile nose palette!
But who's to judge!

I also hear Carlos Santana Woman is also a close match. Please advise people! What fragrance smells like Moroccan Oil!

Thank you!

jtsmith09
jtsmith09

I tried this, this summer and for me it did not have enough staying power. Yes it smelt good but didn't last long enough like the original JPG scent.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

got this for my partner when we were dating. Lovely smell.

Deedz
Deedz

I like this. It is definitely nicer for Summer than the original. Le Male is probably too heavy for the hot humid weather so it's nice to have a slightly fresher version available.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I wouldnt be surprised if that is the full pyramid as its a pretty weak smell.
Its essentially a much softer version of Le Male.
I prefer the originalforthat very reason.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Most of the summer of Le Male having same notes as the original one, just it is diluted into 10 times weaker. So it can only last 1-2 hour max on your skin. Totally not worth your money.

Marianne
Marianne

It's not as strong and intense as the original, but it also doesn't last longer than an hour.

Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.79 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Le Male Summer 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Gucci Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Paco Rabanne Black XS Paco Rabanne 1 Million Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Givenchy Givenchy pour Homme Hugo Boss Boss in Motion Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Prada Infusion d`Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Carolina Herrera 212 Men Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Versace Blue Jeans Versace Dreamer