Designers » I-K » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour Jean Paul Gaultier for women and men

Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour Jean Paul Gaultier for women and men
dislike

Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour was launched in 2008. The fragrance features coriander, amber, mandarin orange, musk and vanilla.

Coriander Amber Mandarin Orange Musk Vanilla

Gaultier 2

Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour Fragrance Reviews

Seeasick
Seeasick

I was bought this perfume a few years ago and I loved it so much! I only just used it up and then discovered its no longer produced :-( I work in perfume and haven't been able to find anything I find similar enough and I really regret not stocking up on it when I could have! Does anyone know any fragrances which are very similar or where its still available to buy? Thanks! :-)

chien.tn
chien.tn

Did any man use this scent :D

susset
susset

Oh la la one of the best fragrances i`ve ever had...

olga1780
olga1780

This is an amazing flanker! I had no idea about its existence until I stumbled upon it while looking for something else on Ebay. It does share similarities with the original Gaultier 2 but only in the background. This version is fresher, more soapy and sensual, but the sillage and longevity are not compromised at all by its lightness. A great buy!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

mhhhiam very boudoir alike, powdery and just bit sweet, elegant and really sexy. this is a non-offensive maneater-perfume. i think it's better suitable for woman than for men though, guessing a man don't wanna affordingly smell like a make-up pouch! ;o)

mai2sigua
mai2sigua

I like the perfume and personally I use it daily at work: it's powdery with hint of vanilla (which I love). I gave the other bottle to my sister :) Speaking of bottle(s), they are just cute! Staying power is decent. My boyfriend doesn't like it because according to him it reminds him of perfumes from the 90s which his aunts would wear :(

mirisaba
mirisaba

Love this one! Especially the powder note. Besides being very seductive, this smell- for me- has a kind of vintage note...Evoking a boudoir with a wonderful dresser, a woman who just left the place- leaving open her powder box, heading for a romantic interlude..

suhi
suhi

I LOVE IT !! its smell very sexy :)

nossy
nossy

Can not agree for more with allexa27 about 'animalistic' and yes eskarina62 you're right it could be the catwoman suppose to smells like. No wonder. She is sexy, isn't her?

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

It`s not bad scent,I like it for daily use,but nothing more.I`m not agree that is more for women than men frag.With this coriander note which is so strong in the begging I think that Eau d`amour 2 could really stay great on guys.After 1hour scent become more soft and I can smell soft vanilla,musk and amber,but no orange or mandarin note to my nose.On my skin it`s not long lasting at all-maybe 2 hours,something like that.That`s why I decided to give it to my mom,on her skin this scent stay great and very different than mine.And I`ll give you a little tip-if someone tells you that this parfume is same in dry down like Classique,don`t believe that.They are complitely different fragrances,with different bases.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

this is so similar to gauliter 2 in the beginning. so much that i was wondering what is the difference? and then fifteen minutes later, i smelled fresh mandarin. where is that coming from i wondered? noooo...it couldnt be?? yes, it totally changed to a juicy mandarin amber. parfums are a crafty thing, yes they do be that.

eskarina62
eskarina62

It is my first JP Gaultier and it came as a pleasant surprise!
I was slightly misled by the unisex label-definitely FEMININE, a much lighter version of Classique, a more refined and modern one. To me, that is my nose and my skin, there is no prevalent ingredient-they all mingle beautifully in a fusion of
femininity and seduction - a subtle lure into the mysterious whims of a woman - ageless and timeless...
A curious yet likable fragrance!
If Catwoman were to smell, Eau d`Amour would be THE scent!

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Gaultier 2 is among my all-time favourites but it is a heavy and serious frag, not very suitable for every day and officewear. That was the reason why I bought Eau d`Amour - I needed something easier to wear on any occasion. Eau d`Amour is lighter but not too light and it's more on the feminine side with the distinctive mandarine orange note. It still has the deep and creamy vanilla base which makes it the perfect choice for colder days. It is a classy, well-balanced and comforting scent with excellent lasting power so it is a must-try for those who fall for vanilla orientals though for me, personally, Gaultier 2 is the better choice.

kiselina
kiselina

Yep, there is certainly something animalistic in here. It's hard to believe that this is an unisex fragrance, for me it's straight for women. The beginning is similar with Classique edt, the vanilla and amber are really nice and mellow, and the end is more citrusy, somehow it reminds me of CK1 . It's perceived well, I bought it yesterday and already received 2 compliments.
the bottles with the magnetic hearts that stick together are just enchanting!

sabsoob
sabsoob

i receive compliments about it, but i can't like it!

allexa27
allexa27

I like it a lot .I just bought it,.Very ,very sexy and romantic frag.It is perfect for summer night out with ur boyfriend.Lots of vanilla ,amber with hint of sour mandarin.I am not good at describing fragrances but i will say only that this is my new fave!Dont think it is light!~It is very heavy frag!
P.S there is something very animalistic and very sexy in it.Lots of men smelled it and told me that they went crazy and horny.lol

MinogueParfums
MinogueParfums

I don't think it's bad, but my friends said i should buy the original version. But i didn't even like the 1st one.

rebella
rebella

This is a really nice vanilla. Something in it reminds me of Versaces "The Dreamer" and also in a strange way in Thierry Muglers "Alien"... maybe it´s just on me?

Unfortunatly i´ve only got a small sample of this, and I sure will miss it when it ends. :(

Warmest recommendations if you like not so sweet vanilla fragrances with a cozy personality.

Staying power is ok.

vertigo
vertigo

I love it, cosy and close to skin and the bottle is just pretty.

Marianne

I bought this one today and I can just recommend it to everyone.

Marianne

Very agreeable every-day-scent. I would consider it rather feminine. There are no distinctive notes that I can make out but it is very well-balanced.
Try and put it on your jacket or some other cloth and it will last for days!

Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.62 out of 5 based on 101 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gaultier 2 Eau d`Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.