Designers » I-K » « Groups

Le Male Kilt Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Kilt Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Le Male Kilt by Jean Paul Gaultier is a fragrance for men. Le Male Kilt was launched in 2006. The fragrance features caraway, orange blossom, amber, cinnamon, lavender, musk, vanilla, artemisia, woodsy notes, bergamot and cardamom.

Caraway Orange Blossom Amber Cinnamon Lavender Musk Vanilla Artemisia Woodsy Notes Bergamot Cardamom

Le Male Silver My Skin
Le Male Limited Edition 2009

Le Male Kilt Fragrance Reviews

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

I need this! Feel free to PM me if you have one to sell...

dannynguy3n
dannynguy3n

I have just obtained this hard-to-get edition which was released in 2006. It is the classic look, very JPG. I don't remember seeing it around in 2006.

Le Male Kilt by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.09 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Kilt fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Kilt, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Kilt by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Kilt by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Givenchy Pi Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Carolina Herrera CH Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Burberry London for Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Oriflame Mirage Cartier Santos de Cartier Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Christian Dior Ambre Nuit