Designers » I-K » « Groups

Le Male Kilt Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Kilt Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Le Male Kilt by Jean Paul Gaultier is a fragrance for men. Le Male Kilt was launched in 2006. The fragrance features caraway, orange blossom, amber, cinnamon, lavender, musk, vanilla, artemisia, woodsy notes, bergamot and cardamom.

Caraway Orange Blossom Amber Cinnamon Lavender Musk Vanilla Artemisia Woodsy Notes Bergamot Cardamom

Le Male Silver My Skin
Le Male Limited Edition 2009

Le Male Kilt Fragrance Reviews

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

I need this! Feel free to PM me if you have one to sell...

dannynguy3n
dannynguy3n

I have just obtained this hard-to-get edition which was released in 2006. It is the classic look, very JPG. I don't remember seeing it around in 2006.

Le Male Kilt by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.00 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Kilt fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Kilt, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Kilt by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Kilt by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera CH Men Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Givenchy Pi Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Love Actually Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Cartier Pasha de Cartier Edition Noire Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer 2012 Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012 Oriflame Mirage Hermes Terre d'Hermes Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Dior Midnight Poison Burberry London for Men Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme