Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures

Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 was launched in 2005. Top notes are mint and bergamot; middle notes are ginseng, ginger and lavender; base notes are vanilla, woody notes, amber, tonka bean and musk.

Mint Bergamot

Ginseng Ginger Lavender

Vanilla Woody Notes Amber Tonka Bean Musk

Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 Fragrance Reviews

from the bottle design... you would think this is a watery, tropical scent, no? fooled you!! haha :-)

deppard
deppard

Well, I am a strong fan of the old fashioned chypre, wood, leather, Resin based range of perfumes as I feel, and have experienced these still stand out among the floral, watery based juices that are so in vouge. I always spend weeks researching notes prior to choosing

There ofcourse are occasions where KC 'Signature', Drakker, Boss -one, Joop Night flight, and Kenzo become my choice of fragrance- casual & refreshing

THis is where Les Male scores- It is not heavy, but a very unique & soft fragrance- Opens up with a dash of citrus and strong mint ginger notes, followed by cardamom and bergamot (bergamot stands out balancing the spice) and slowly dries down to a very long lasting yet gentle sandal-woodsy balsamic, vanilla base-

I am not a fan of vanilla or floral scents at all. But this end note combo is so classy, soft and different that it won me over.

BTW the lasting strength is amazing- 15 hours on the skin- very soft and light- yet can be picked up form a few feet. And boyo you can still smell it the next day. Now that is outstanding silliage- as I found out on my first day with Les males this Sep 9th -2011--

I was surprised to get compliments from 3 of my female friends at a house warming party lunch. One of them said the scent was lovely and very classy and elegant- It also went well (said she) with my cream trousers and light blue white check shirt and mocha shoes n belt- All 3 ladies being perfume connoiseurs and fashionistas were eager to know the make- I knew I had again made a "I am the man' choice. :)

Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.00 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Les d'Ete 2005, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Les d'Ete 2005 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Pour Homme Versace Dreamer Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Yves Saint Laurent M7 Dolce&Gabbana D&G Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler A*Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentree Michael Kors Michael for Men Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme Paco Rabanne Black XS Carolina Herrera CH Men Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne