Designers » I-K » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Le Male Scuba Diver Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Scuba Diver Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Le Male Scuba Diver by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Le Male Scuba Diver was launched in 2007. Top notes are mint and bergamot; middle notes are spices and lavender; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla and woodsy notes.

Mint Bergamot

Spices Lavender

Tonka Bean Vanilla Woodsy Notes

Le Male Scuba Diver Fragrance Reviews

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

I feel so bad for the people who have been collecting these Le Male limited edition flankers. Is this even tongue-in-cheek anymore?

arxsyn
arxsyn

Wow, this must be the sexiest le male alive!
Part tea cozy and wet suit. If I were a bottle collector I would love one of these. I love orientals

djkadinger
djkadinger

I assume this is the same stuff found in the original bottle, correct me if I'm wrong.
Uuser:
I'm a 17 year old guy and this is my first bottle ever of an actual bottle of cologne. I've pretty much decided I'm done with axe and old spice. For dates, I figure I might need something a bit better anyways. So I finally did some research. I decided this bottle was a safe bet, as not many people seem to dislike it and I'm familiar with all the notes, (some Just don't understand, like leather). I've yet to find a really truly negative review about it. The worst I've seen are basically people either complaining about the sweetness of the cologne, or just how cliche/overused it is. It was a risky purchase knowing most people recommend the smell for college aged students and I'm a bit young.

AS FOR THE COLOGNE ITSELF:

I really enjoy wearing it. At first, I understood how the person before me said it smelled like chewing gum, but I just don't see it anymore. Most people's first impressions of it when they smell me say it smells soapy, but it usually grows on them. Especially when it really sets in. (I'm an amateur so I assume that's normal. haha)

The smell is indeed powdery and it seems to last a very long time. Rarely do people notice it on me though. I don't understand really why people find it to be such a strong and sharp cologne (However, I refuse to over spray). It's a little fresh like people describe it as and a little bit spicy. It changes throughout the day, (as expected) but to me it just smells warm and comfortable. The vanilla is prominent, and the lavender is pleasant. The overall aura it gives is really charming. It's not feminine, but it is sweet.

Responses thus far:
-soapy
-smells like baby powder
-unique
-nice
-'like my grandparent's house... but like in a good way!' (This was my girlfriend, lol.)

raquique
raquique

this is a great fragance!!! I wear it daily and people who doesn´t know me always ask me about it. EVEN GUYS!!!

rick.jansen
rick.jansen

This is a jolly one. Dare I say it smells of chewing gum? Yes I do, and am doing so laughing out loud. This is a perfume with a sense of humour. It always brightens my day when it is chosen in the morning of a sunny day. Mind it is not a cheap chewing gum scent, it's very elegant, the chewing gum is my happy association!

muabanperfume
muabanperfume

Got one but I haven't tried it since got bunch of Le male at home. So sick of their smell. But Still wanna make a complete le male collection

Le Male Scuba Diver by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.29 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Scuba Diver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Scuba Diver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Scuba Diver by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Scuba Diver by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Terrible Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Thierry Mugler A*Men Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Joop! Joop! Homme Dior Fahrenheit Chanel Allure Pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Versace Dreamer Giorgio Armani Armani Code Chanel Egoiste Platinum Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Marc Jacobs Lola Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Le Male Summer 2008 Dior Dior Homme Sport Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Silver My Skin