Designers » I-K » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Le Male Silver My Skin Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Silver My Skin Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

cinnamon
Le Male Silver My Skin Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures Le Male Silver My Skin Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures

Le Male Silver My Skin by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Le Male Silver My Skin was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are lavender, artemisia, cardamom, bergamot and mint; middle notes are african orange flower, cinnamon and caraway; base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar, amber, tonka bean and vanille.

Lavender Artemisia Cardamom Bergamot Mint

African Orange flower Cinnamon Caraway

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Tonka Bean Vanille

Le Male Kilt
Le Male Limited Edition 2009

Le Male Silver My Skin Fragrance Reviews

karl pearson
karl pearson

Same juice but different bottle, but best le male bottle there is, looks fantastic, the picture does not the bottle any favours!

EseveN

Same juice in a different bottle.
As always.

EseveN

It's Le Male in a different bottle, like every other previous flask (limited edition 2009, shaker edition, etc).

I have already tested this bottle and the original bottle side by side. Exactly the same.

bp
bp

Absolutely outstanding.
I love this perfume, and I love this special edition.
Through the image of advertising may not seem very cool, but I guarantee that is spectacular live.
Needless to say I love to have this special edition of the magnificent Le Male.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Similar to le male, but warmer and nicer, perfect for cold weather. Love it!
Better for the younger, than for the older guys.

Le Male Silver My Skin by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.18 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Silver My Skin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Silver My Skin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Silver My Skin by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Silver My Skin by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Chanel Allure Pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Clinique Clinique Happy Montale Chocolate Greedy Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Joop! Joop! Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Lanvin Avant Garde Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Escada Escada Magnetism for Men Animale Animale Animale for Men