Designers » I-K » Aromatic « Groups

Le Male Summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Le Male Summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures Le Male Summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures

The 2012 summer editions of the famous Jean Paul Gaultier fragrances Classique and Le Male, Classique Summer 2012 and Le Male Summer 2012, bring colors and aromas of tropical jungle in the city. The fragrances are a fresher, lighter and more sparkly than the original compositions, but they are still deeply sensual and attractive.

Le Male Summer 2012 begins with fresh and stimulating aromatic accords of lavender, mint and cardamom. The heart exudes green – it contains notes of green leaves and green grass. Vanilla, sandalwood and musk complete the composition.

The signature bottles in the shape of male and female torsos and their can boxes are decorated with vivid design inspired by safari, urban jungle, tropical leaves, flowers and vines.

It is available as 125 ml Eau de Toilette.

Lavender Cardamom Mint

Green Notes Grass

Musk Sandalwood Vanilla

Le Male

Le Male Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

The Montain
The Montain

The moment I got it I tried it .... I WAS GOING TO HANG MYSELF !! I just threw money into the garbage !!!! I can not describe that smell !!! 30 minuts later ( & suddenly) I felt that I was taken from hell to heaven ! Suddenly I can not smell hell but heaven! I LOVED IT !! 6 hours later I can still smell it and it smells adorable !!
If you love sweet , longlasting , heavy and suitable for summer fragrances , this is what you are looking for !

larmes.excessives
larmes.excessives

Love from first sniff!!!
So stimulating!!

catfishy
catfishy

Nothing special ! The main theme from the original is kept almost the same.

Tahir Mirza
Tahir Mirza

This will definitely be my next purchase for the summer.

waine
waine

I agree with Eteled, This smells exactly like the original Le Male. I have a bottle of Le Male which I bought a few months ago but it seems to be re formulated since its introduction in the mid nineties. But this Le Male "Summer 2012" smells IDENTICAL to the Le Male I knew in the mid to late nineties.

I highly recommend this to any JPG Le Male lovers for summer, as it is intended to be worn.

karlee79
karlee79

Love it:) as I do love the first ever Le Male, I find to many men wear it! This is a perfect twist , love the mint !!!! And cardamom and all the while you can still detect that hint of softness in the original Le Male. This is more suitable for say a younger man! More sporty . Man I think I might stock up on this for both my son who is 16 and my hubby who adore it. And at $68/ bottle, it's a great scent.

eteled
eteled

To me this one smells EXACTLY like the original! Not that there is something wrong with that.

tuk kura
tuk kura

just got it on friday.... the smell is soft yet powerful... the grassy smell... it's really remind me of tropical island.... i just LOVE IT!!!!

In summary, a really nice and fresh take of the already unique and classic Le Male. I find it much easier to wear than the original version, and the freshness in this is very nice. Much more appealing to more people. There is a bit of synthetic sweetness but not a big deal. It's still a great flanker from JPG.

gzalvares
gzalvares

Showered sensation. Very lavanda and mint. Soap bottled!! But with a soul "Le Male". Good.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Just got this today @ Macy's, YESS! I FOUND MY SUMMER COLOGNE!! OMG I love this tre times more then the original...I was really trying to find my new summer scent, I done smelled everything new out on the market the few I like I tried on my skin I went to Nords, Seph's, && Maces So I sprayed this on in Maces && walked around with it && completely forgot about it, so I went back to Nord's && purchased Shiseido's Zen not even knowing what it smelled like I just wanted to try it b/c no where had a tester...so half way down the road I decided to spray it on me && eh did not like the initial smell @ first I only started to like it when it started to dry down, but something in there just wasn't doing it for me then the buyer's remorse started kicking in...(keep in mind I was an hour away from Nord's)...so then I remembered the 'Le Male' was on my arm so I sniffed it && sweet jesus it actually made my eyes roll && let out a big ahhhh! Any scent that makes u do that is just a straight yess! to buy it!!...yeah I was an hour away && it actually gave me the will to want to drive another 2 hours back && forth to get it!!...so that's saying alot, so if your like the orig u will deff. like this, it really is something great, but these summer editions go fast so get it while you can...&& its only 62 the price of a small one for the 4.2oz so that makes it so much better, run, get it! I'm so happy! I will agree though I do find it a bit light, but that's expected they make it lighter to make it more summery so it doesn't really bother me, plus its muskiness helps it stay alive, O && I just love the bottle designs for this year! beautiful! :)

Pv52fa

I just got it from Nordstrom today. Even their website lists it as an edt but nowhere on the bottle can I find such a description--the bottom of the bottle says it's "cologne tonique." Definitely seems too light to be an edt.

Anup
Anup

got it today. It's a grassy, more powdery slightly citric version of the original.

jonny19
jonny19

@Misterjohn: The Le Male Summers are all the same. They just come in a new bottle every year. So yes, they have smelled it :D

misterjohn
misterjohn

Um. How can three people already love this scent when they've never smelled it? It may well be wonderful when it comes out, but shouldn't you wait to try it before loving it?

Pv52fa

wow..the tropical design comes close to givenchy's birds of paradise print for this spring

pomdgf
pomdgf

I'm so excited ! Another perfect one from JPG house. Sheerful, light, natural and attraction. I love how strong of lavender on me and after 10 minutes is about green and mint. Make me feel alive, awake and fresh. The base notes is something you don't wanna miss. Furthermore packaging is very beautiful. Put it on my wish list this month. I recommend u guys should try this one. Love at first sniff.

Le Male Summer 2012 by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.15 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Summer 2012 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Summer 2012 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.