Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Le Male Summer 2014 Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Summer 2014 Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Le Male Summer 2014 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures Le Male Summer 2014 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures Le Male Summer 2014 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures

Alone and far away from everything, in compliance with the playful sea world Le Male Summer 2014 is decorated with illustrations of an anchor on a rope and octopus writing the brand's name on the flacon with its pipes. Combination of sea blue shades accompanies the characteristic color scheme from the classic editions reinterpreted in summer style. The composition provides lavender, mint and grass notes along with cardamom and green leaves on a base of musk, soft vanilla and creamy sandalwood. The perfume arrives as 125ml Eau de Toilette.

Lavender Mint Cardamom

Grass Green Leaves

Sandalwood Musk Vanila

Le Male Summer 2014 Fragrance Reviews

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

I like it, but not fussed. I love the normal Le Male. I haven't smelled any of the other summer flankers though.

josevancouver
josevancouver

I've owned Le Male on and off, and I guess as my taste has changed, I'm really into a more 'subtle' approach to fragrance. I don't need to tell the whole world what I am wearing, but if someone gets close enough, they can smell me.

I liked Le Male (though I know everyone's wife/GF knows someone who wore it) but I just found it too strong for my tastes...so I bought this stuff. Even though it says 'summer', I'm probably going to wear this in the colder months. It's basically a lighter version of the original....which is what I want anyways.

bronstein
bronstein

I liked the 2009 summer edition, which was a real progress from the standard Male scent. This one, however, is too similar to the standard Male. Perhaps a bit lighter, but still much too sweet to make a fragrance which would suit hot Central European summer nights.

Gazo30

i tried this today, the opening is quite odd but fortunately it only lasts a few minutes, then it is basically a Lighter version of Le male, longevity is pretty good for a summer fragrance & silage is decent. if you like Le Male but find it a little heavy, try this!

scent: 7/10
longevity:7/10
Silage:6/10

overall: 7/10

its worth a shot as its a 125ml bottle & a very reasonable price

orestes
orestes

Are you sure its the same as previous 2013 version? Issey miyake doing exactly the same for 2014 summer scent! the same company both...

jovejove
jovejove

It's the same scent as last year. Just a different bottle. They change the summer fragrance every 3-4 years.

Gazo30

Interesting.... Il give this a try when i see it :)

Le Male Summer 2014 by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.91 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer 2014 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer 2014, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Summer 2014 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Summer 2014 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Lanvin Avant Garde Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Versace Eros Valentino Valentino Uomo Dolce&Gabbana D&G Thierry Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest Christian Dior Dior Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Thierry Mugler A*Men Rochas Rochas Man Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Giorgio Armani Armani Code Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Creation Hermes Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche