Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Le Male Summer 2015 Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Summer 2015 Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Le Male Summer 2015 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures Le Male Summer 2015 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures

Le Male Summer 2015 offers lavender, mint and cardamom notes accompanied grass and green leaves on a base of musk, vanilla and creamy sandalwood.

Available as 125 ml EDT.

Le Male

Le Male Summer 2015 Fragrance Reviews

simon.edwards
simon.edwards

I found this in Tesco of all places. Tester strip was a cut-up lined piece of paper (lol). Very fresh, green scent on initial application, which after an hour transitions into a fresh vanilla / musk fragrance. Its nice, light, and different, but the sillage is really awful - a problem common to a lot of Summer scents this year.

Its good, but the disappointing sillage means I won't be purchasing this year.

Molko
Molko

Smells like the regular Le male with weak sillage and very synthetic smell. I'm very disappointed:( It's dense and too much for summer, doesn't watery, just minimal projection and lasting.
Sometimes I layer with encre noir to avoid the suffocation of dense vanilla.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Am now so bored of Le male flankers, is it meant to smell identical to the original? It's the exact same fragrance, bottle is really smart, but come on let's have a bit of originality, something a bit different, these editions are getting boring.

dmirror
dmirror

Well why yes it's basically the same as last year's but I can smell the mint in the 2015 slightly a little better but still the same as 2014 and probably the others as well as I always say if you like the original le male this is for you summer version is lighter meaning for le male lovers you get to wear it year round day or night warm or cool weather without choking people I own the 2014 version which I like it but I'm not the biggest le male fan but my girl seems to really like it guess it's the vanilla & lavender it sits close to the skin after about a hour it lasts maybe around 3 to 4 hours 6/10

Pyrzy
Pyrzy

I have done three side-by-side comparisons with Le Male Summer 2013 that I own and this new 2015 versions and come to the conclusion that the juice is the same and the only thing different every year is the bottles.

Mark (A YouTube reviewer under the nickname robes08) has done a review of Le Male Summer 2009 where he compares it to the Summer 2006 version and his colclusion is also that the juices are the same. He also says that he has done some research on the matter, not sure what he means by that.

But based on both of these testings the conclusion is that the juice is the same, but the bottle design is changed every year. Surely purely on marketing reasons.

No need to hassle and complain about JPG releasing "new Le Male flanker every year" cause that simply isn't true.

Just pick your favourite bottle and go with it. The juice is the same.

Cobray
Cobray

I already got a new bottle of this Summer Edition 2015! Yes the bottle art is awesome :) and the green note is noticeable but its to close to the majority of the other Le Male editions. It last a few hrs as all the other flankers do.

Anyone want to swap one of there fragrances for this new Summer Edition 2015 Please send me a PM. I love the ART print but have 3 LE Males editions all pretty much the same.

Only tried once on wrist

lookzuu
lookzuu

bottle art is AWESOME!

esteban747
esteban747

I like the bottle art. But with every new flanker of Le Male I'm always scared that it will disappoint me by the lack of originality and similarity to the original. And it's usually the case.
Why not come up with a new fragrance? I mean, I'm sure that his friendship with Francis Kurkdjian can bring something at least more interesting than a flanker or a fleeting summer edition.
I see vanilla, I see musk, I see lavender... I fear the same. Perhaps the green notes gives us a nice surprise this time.

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

I may not have smelled this yes but lavender is calming and would help me. Cardamom a very sweet, aromatic scent and tastes good too.

Mixed in with grassy green notes and sandalwood makes the dry down awesome I should imagine obviously the musk adds some depth to the fragrance with the vanilla lending it some sweetness ....

My mouth is drooling ...

Plus, you can say what you like about 'flankers' but the artwork is absolutely stunning ... the tiger is my favourite of the cat family...

... yes I cannot wait to smell this fragrance, as on paper it promises to be a fresh, calming influence.

Betonikives
Betonikives

All these editions make baby Jesus cry.

onlymynoseknows
onlymynoseknows

I guess This is flanker nr 32 from Le Male. It's silly that you release almost every year new flankers. This fragrance excist 20 years.They don't care about the fragrance. They put old wine in new bottles just to make money.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer 2015 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer 2015, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Summer 2015 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Summer 2015 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.