Designers » I-K » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009 Jean Paul Gaultier for men

Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009 Jean Paul Gaultier for men
dislike

Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009 Jean Paul Gaultier for men Pictures

Jean Paul Gaultier is announcing summer 2009 with his new, fresher versions of perfumes Classic, Le Male and Ma Dame. They bring us a real stream of fresher aromas packed in characteristic flacons decorated with pastel colours. The fragrances will be available from April 2009.

Classical fragrance, Le Male, is coloured in seductive blue nuance this year and it reminds of the sea and waves, enabling us to envisage exotic and colours of summer. Mint, wormwood, bergamot, cardamom, lavander, cinnamon, orange blossom, cumin, woody notes, amber, musk, vanila and tonka beans, charming, stimulating and tart notes are harmonically blended with an intention to cool you and provide pure energy in upcoming summer days. The fragrance Le Male Summer Fragrance is available as 125ml (4 oz).

Mint Water Notes Bergamot Cardamom Lavender African Orange flower Cinnamon Caraway Woodsy Notes Amber Musk Vanilla Tonka Bean

Cologne Le Male Summer 2008

Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009 Fragrance Reviews

andy
andy

I was recommended this juice by the person at the scent counter as if it were a great summer scent, but after smelling it I felt it was lacking and as if they made another money grab body spray to cash in on the original le male

flankers are normally less desirable versions of a classic, where you get a great fragrance and then make an aquatic, an aromatic, a woodsy, a spicer and fresher version, usually with disastrous results. Here, we have a lighter version but in my opinion it falls short and I would buy the real le male if i had the choice

james12345678
james12345678

Where can I buy this?? I really want it! Anyone - please help!

pugpomer
pugpomer

I Love this new scent of JPG it was really fresh and yummy and i got alot of compliments.another great fragrance from jpg.

guest_Bull
guest_Bull

Quite disappointed with this. I can hardly smell it

bwcw81
bwcw81

Le Male every Summer Flanker shared the same superb diluted of the original Le Male, just the body tattoo/ motive different for each years. It can only last max 2 hours on me, if I am not sweating.

Get the original ones and forget about all the summer flanker of Le Male.

Lance

Update:
I bought this today, and dissapointed again :(
It's strong and sweet when first applying, but suprisingly not long lasting! That's so weird!
Beside that, the scent is just the same as other Le Male editions, the difference is, this is too feminine!
And it's NOT aromatic aquatic at alllll!

Lance

It's a little bit over sweet as an aquatic scent! But that makes this different! And of course, not too strong as original Le Male!

bronstein
bronstein

I'm quite with the comments below. To me, this was last year's nicest surprise in the perfume shops. Far less controversial than its older brother (or father?) "Le Male", this one consequently suits young men.

MinogueParfums

I was very surprised when I smelled this perfume.

It's very fresh, well the water note and mints are detectable. But the musk was like the dominant scent inside. I could say that it had a little vanilla, cause the dry down was really sweet with cinnamon too.

For those who loved Le Male, you could take your time and smell this new edition. It's not a dissapointment, for me it was very nice.

guest_Bodacious
guest_Bodacious

I love this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male summer edition 2009! This is the perfect fragrance for me. I just can't stop smelling it and think about it. I've been searching for the perfect and the right fragrancef for myself for a very long time. And now I finally have it! I love the smell, the bottle and the little bag that followed with it. PERFECT fragrance FOR ME, and it's MINE!

MinogueParfums

I don't know why JPG has many summer fragrances. The Le Male stimulating Body Spray smells bad, just like Fleur Du Male. And I'm afraid that this will be the same. I wish JPG makes his perfumes with more fruit.

Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009 by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.80 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Male Summer Fragrance 2009 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.