Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ma Dame Eau Fraiche Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Ma Dame Eau Fraiche Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Ma Dame Eau Fraiche Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Ma Dame Eau Fraiche Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

Jean Paul Gaultier is announcing summer 2009 with his new, fresher versions of perfumes Classic, Le Male and Ma Dame. They bring us a real stream of fresher aromas packed in characteristic flacons decorated with pastel colours. The fragrances will be available from April 2009.

Ma Dame, the latest hit by Jean Paul Gaultier received its lighter version, Ma Dame Eau Fraiche, which opens with grenadine and orange zest, with summer charm of fruit, raspberries and pink grapefruit mixed with dynamic and elegant notes of rose, musk and cedarwood. This fragrant cocktail arrives in a glass flacon, in amount of 100 ml (3.4 oz). The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian.

Grapefruit Orange

Grenadine Raspberry Rose

Musk Virginia Cedar

Ma Dame

Ma Dame Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Charomora
Charomora

Another citrus for summer, starts with a delightful bitterish note, almost at once develops into a sweeter version of itself. Very soon the soft rosy-musky facet appears. All the time it stays close, it doesn't really project. The whole feeling is very refreshing, and the moment you spritz it you feel wonderful, invigorated.
I'm not sure about unisex, but I'd say it's okay for kids, it's not sensual or sexy, not come-here-touch-me, nothing like that. I gave it to my 10 yo niece, and her very conservative mother was fine with it. Of course, I decanted perfume into another bottle, because the original here is an adult pleasure.
I have only one but major problem: within an hour it's completely gone from my skin, within two hours - also from my hair. On me longevity is zero.

Wildivy125
Wildivy125

If you like fake, fruity and obnoxious smells, then this perfume is for you! I tried this today and let my husband smell it and he absolutely hated it! The fake fruity smell is too strong, it smells like bug spray.

I can't get enough of this perfume!it's so fruity,mouth watering,but with much more quality and long lasting power than escada perfumes.
it's a very chic summer perfume for a young girl wearing a flirty dress and having a cocktail around.
it has so similarities with Madame EDT,but abviouslyit's got more orange,fruity notes.it smells like a very fresh pomegranate perfume and the good point is it lasts for a long time!
I like all of Madame perfumes I've tried so far,but it's a pity I can't find this one where I live.I'd definitely buy it;just love at the first sight(smell)!

Thandar
Thandar

The scent is fresh,sweet and citrusy.For me,it is a little bit strong for my taste but I love it because of the excellent fresh,clean spicy scent for summer.I don't like the original 'Ma Dame' cause it is strong,musky and man scent for me.

jazmam
jazmam

I simply adore this parfum. It's simple yet not too simple.. I smell mostly slightly creaming florals and pepper... just a hint of light musk (not noticableto many) , and very light on the sandlewood.

Even though I'm over 30 and enjoy this I think it's perfect for a teenage girl, to introduce her to real perfume.. it's soft yet spicy... naughty but nice...for maybe a good girl that also has a naughtyside... n dont we all? lol, none of us are all good, I just love this perfume... I'm nearly out and the edt is very affordable on ebay.. however this time.. I'd like to buy the EDP :)

oh and it does have a sort of punk couture feel to it... the boxing and bottle are charming.. just fantastic!!

Norgirl
Norgirl

I love this fresh . juicy.mild flowery parfyme. smooth on the skin like a thin silk blouse. Smells lik the wind swiping through the garden in the evening, the flowers come to live, a powdery mild whisper. Can also smell the citrus but that to is mild and warm in a nice way . very well done
i love it

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

This is a rather nice frag for summer use from the house of Jean Paul Gaultier. Its like having a tasty fruit salad out in a garden of roses during summer time, so fresh, so fruity, so nice. This is most definitely UNISEX & I will be purchasing a bottle & wearing it for spring/summer months of next year! If you fellas can get pass the fem bottle, you will be treated to something nice.

vuelo
vuelo

This is better than the original, the orange and berry notes change it all. I don't like the original, but I like this. Try it.

morfelisia
morfelisia

I like this.
At first, it smells like you've just peeled oranges there, yummy and fresh!
But unfortunately this part lasts too short. Then I got lots of soft, springy flowers. A bit generic.
The lasting power is moderate, not bad.
It's a nice scent for spring and summer. Soft, feminine, but very fresh at the same time. LOVE the packaging too! The neon colour drew me in. :)

sharyssa
sharyssa

really zesty.I like this one.I found the 3.4 oz at Marshalls for $29.99 so I couldn't resist!

vertigo
vertigo

Less gourmand, less tasty - lighter and greener.
An EAU FRAICHE!

BluePearl777
BluePearl777

I love this perfume for the evening - it lingers. It has a lovely smell and makes you feel good.

Ma Dame Eau Fraiche by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.40 out of 5 based on 70 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ma Dame Eau Fraiche by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ma Dame Eau Fraiche by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.