Designers » I-K » « Groups

Ma Dame Rose`n Roll Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Ma Dame Rose`n Roll Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Ma Dame Rose`n Roll Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Ma Dame Rose`n Roll Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Ma Dame Rose`n Roll Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

In order to mark an anniversary of Ma Dame fragrance Jean Paul Gaultier makes a special celebration and offers two limited editions which will become favourites to younger audience. He invited popular French DJ, Martin Solveig, who made an exclusive song Boys and Girls in that honour! You can find the video at www.ma-dame.com

Two new limited editions Ma Dame Rose'n Roll are identical with the original perfume Ma Dame, and all curious collectors and fans of this edition can already reserve their flacon on the website. Besides the announcement of Rock'n Roll edition, you can create your own wallpaper for computer by combining the offered patterns and details from new bottles.

Ma Dame Rose'n Roll is available as 50 and 75 ml EDT. One flacon had the same form as Ma Dame, packed in a modern, white case with patterns, while the other flacon is painted with modern details. Fragrant notes still surprise with sparks of orange, fresh rose and grenadine essences. Ma Dame Rose`n Roll was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian.

Orange

Pomegranate Rose

Musk Virginia Cedar

Ma Dame

Ma Dame Rose`n Roll Fragrance Reviews

nastyamason
nastyamason

Creamy rose that I was not thrilled about. Just okay. Swapped.

A modern take on rose.
Loud, raucous, bubblegum rose + orange.
I'd call Ma Dame sassy, but not necessarily edgy. It's like a leather jacket over a ballerina skirt.

jmbmars
jmbmars

This fragrance is remarkable and lasts for at least 10 or more hours. When I first spotted it at Marshall's it was $70. A month later I was lucky enough to get the same 2.5 oz. edp for $15. There were only 2 left. I opened the one I purchased as soon as I got in the car and loved it immediately. I ran back in and bought the last one as a backup.

dkny27
dkny27

It's funny how scents can reveal themselves... I have had this for a while, I don't use it regularly, yet when I spray it, I smile.... There's something that lifts my spirit as I inhale and it smells soooo fresh. I realized now, this scent finishes off with a musky cedar after a beautiful show of a subdued citrusy rose. It is light, easy to wear yet, nose catching. If I spray it once, I can detect it and I am pleased. The bottle is kitschy, an ode to rock n' roll.... It does last though... in a warm, close to the skin, woody musk. It's versatile and easy, and the price doesn't hurt either.....

lynn19580_1
lynn19580_1

This is a very beautiful scent. I sometimes find myself sniffing my arm. This scent is very alluring and long-lasting. I got this one for a mere $15 at TJ Maxx, snatched it up fast, seeing that it was the last one. I get many, many compliments with this one. I know it's a keeper!!

Princess06
Princess06

I love it; it's sofisticated, long lasting, modern, with personality...

Riss1028
Riss1028

I have a 2.5 oz of this perfume for swap. It is a very nice fragrance but too floral for me. PM me if interested.

makeupwoot
makeupwoot

Picked it up on clearance at Marshall's for $15 after seeing the other reviews. Sad to say that after letting it settle down for about 30 minutes, it's a scrubber.

I'm guessing it's more my body chemistry but on me its smelling of a fresh slice of cantaloupe dipped in rosewater. If I liked the melon family, I'm sure I'd be in heaven but cantaloupe is absolutely nauseating to me. So sad to see such a good deal (and yes, I admit, I like the bottle) not work out. :(

Edit: 15 hours later I can still smell the base notes and the rose has finally made it's appearance, sort of. It's a soapy rose which, would be great if the fragrance smelled like this all the time, but I'm not willing to half over a half day to get that. I already returned the bottle on my way home from the office last night.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

Fruity, with a strong rose note. This is very strong, which I LIKE. A couple sprays lasts you all day, and even after 5 hours of wearing it I could no longer smell Ma Dame, my boyfriend said "Mhmmm you smell good. This is a good one," when I met him for dinner. Very long-lasting and crazy sillage. I probably wouldn't have picked up on the vinyl note on my own, but after reading that's it's in there.... yep! Definitely some vinyl. It's a very different smell and blends really well in this.

krmarich
krmarich

I sampled this on closeout. Wow, this is the first time I ever picked out the vinyl note that so many others claim to have. Its like opening up a record and sniffing it. I have to admit it was a major fetish of mine about 30 years ago!

Yes, you get rose and fruit in a powdery presentation and a strong cedar/musk closing that is rather unisex. Yet, I always think of that vinyl opening, as unnatural as it seems. I feel this note is perfectly fine in this context.

I hate to give fragrance age specifics, so I am not going to. Everyone loves music and this encourages shopping, listening and dancing to records. Ma Dame is versatile, modern and fun. Its worth it for the packaging alone. Oh, thats right! Everyone downloads music today.

calyx93
calyx93

As stated before, same as the original in terms of scent. However, the flacon is really graphically cool - I bought a couple just 'cause of the colors and layout - they were going for mere pocket change at my local TJ Maxx, so I couldn't pass it up :)

olga1780
olga1780

I tested it at Marshalls and it smells EXACTLY like the original Ma Dame, which I love. The perfume designers get really ridiculous by producing the same fragtrances over and over with different names and bottles. No wonder I stay away from most flankers: too confusing and a waste of money. So whichever Ma Dame you get, don't look any further.

Congeniality

Finally I have it on ME! Yupie yey! :) I'm such a rosy-pomegranatto-orangy Madame now and I love it.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Same as the original Ma Dame just with a different name because it's limited edition. Very rosy fresh feminine scent with hint of soap it shares some similarities with Happy heart by clinique. It's a light perfume in that it doesn't have too many notes rather simple but it's got really good staying power and can be overwhelming if sprayed too much! Overall try before you buy as this can be a love or hate perfume!

Congeniality

Such a nice smell! Love it! I have it near me on the paper and constantly keep smelling it. Unfortunetely I do not have it in the bottle because I have bought fake bottle of it. Disgusting seller. But I will be trying again some day. Wish me luck and try it. Believe me, its very good, very feminine.

guest_zanamor
guest_zanamor

got this recently and also I have the original version. both beautiful and classic long lasting fragrance. the rose and roll is just mildly more rose and a little less orange than the original.

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

i feel like jp gautier's perfumes have lost their personality...since the classic first perfume (which was the best)i feel like the rest are all the same...so again there's nothing special and "novel" about this edition...just a common scent...

Ma Dame Rose`n Roll by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.00 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Rose`n Roll fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Rose`n Roll, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ma Dame Rose`n Roll by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ma Dame Rose`n Roll by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.