Designers » I-K » « Groups

Amore Mio Jeanne Arthes for women

Amore Mio Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

Amore Mio by Jeanne Arthes is a fragrance for women. Amore Mio was launched in 2001. Top notes are green notes and pear; middle notes are violet, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Green Notes Pear

Violet Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Ghost Man
DKNY Be Delicious

Amore Mio Fragrance Reviews

CozyCat
CozyCat

This fragrance was released in the 90's, not 2001!
I first came across this yummy scent in 1998, and I absolutely adored it, it's the scent of my early teen years along with the Spice Girls Impulse body spray. My school uniforms would reek of those, so much that they often smell too good to get washed lol :D
I had gone through a few bottles of this then. Even my mom and sisters loved it and had their own bottles of this stuff.

I personally prefer this one over Be Delicious (which I had been excited for when it was released as a replacement for Amore Mio)...Amore Mio is more crisp, green and sweet, it doesn't have the sharp lemon sting of Be Delicious, and is softer, a more feminine green apple. No added candy for sweetness (like so many 'fresh' frags out today). No added citruses for exaggerated tartness. Just lots of lovely fresh green apples, abit watery and mildly sweet, with tender florals. Perfect for warm, sunny days. I wish this cheap beauty would be available for sale again, it sadly disappeared from the local stores since the early 2000's.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Oh, so fruity one :-)
If you like Donna Karan fragrances - Delicious apple type, that one might appeal to you!
I am not sure if the notes above are correct as the apple note is missing and AMORE MIO definitely has it!
It is moderately sweet, very juicy, you feel like munching Granny Smith apple on a nice summer day!
It is refreshing and uplifts your mood on a dark cool morning.
A must have for apple lovers! Or for unusual bottle collectors, the bottle looks like an apple cut in half it is half round, the juice is yummy bright green colour, the bottle has a golden atomiser and a little snake-shaped stopper. It is to die for :-)

Amore Mio by Jeanne Arthes 4.27 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amore Mio by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amore Mio by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Secret Obsession The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Yves Rocher So Elixir Calvin Klein Truth Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Givenchy Organza Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Dior J`Adore L`Or The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Versace Crystal Noir Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Katy Perry Purr Torrente L`Or Intense Panouge Isabey Gardenia The Body Shop The Spirit of Moonflower