Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women

Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

tuberose
Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures

Arome Arthes is a floral - fruity oriental compositions dedicated to kala lily or lily of the Nile. The flower is a symbol of exotic sensuality and femininity. Arome Arthes opens citrusy and fresh. The heart is rich with aromas of flowers and spices, while the base is wood< with notes of amber.

Top notes: lemon, mandarin, plum and peach. Heart: jasmine, rose, lily, violet, tuberose, ginger, cinnamon, coriander and blackberry. Base: sandalwood, cedar, vanilla and amber.

It is available as 30 and 100 ml EDT.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Peach Plum

Jasmine Tuberose Ginger Coriander Cinnamon Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Blackberry Arum Lily

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille

Poeme
Murmure

Arome Arthes Fragrance Reviews

drooling tomcat
drooling tomcat

I do not like it to much. There is something cheap about this one.

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

Found it at a great price, it's a supermarket frag in my country, thus frequently avoided and underrated. This is my second Jeanne Arthes experience and a surprisingly pleasant one.
This is Poeme or Amarige for the 20 somethings. Many of my mother's friends wear these classic white florals and while I think they suit their ageand their mature beauty, they smell totally weird and repulsive on me. This unexpensive dupe (?) of Lancome's Poeme, however, develops into a more gentle, linden tea and honey reminiscing fragrance that stays close to the skin and comforts the wearer. The amalfi lemon note adds to the charm of this nostalgic packaged gem and gives it a certain freshness that's unfortunately lacking in many modern sweet florals. It has a sensual, warm dimension that makes one want to cuddle and feel loved. which is why I shall keep it as a stay-home white floral, complementary to my go-out-and-be-fab tuberose&vanilla, that is Madonna's Truth and Dare.

likes2paint
likes2paint

It smells like lilies, and very little else on me. Cheap enough to slosh about - if you like lilies of course! It opened with lilies and a powdery smell that reminded me of nice shower gel. I quite like this. It's pleasant. Nice that I have a bottle.

melodiadelapaz
melodiadelapaz

Sorry that I can't say much more about this..I'm not a great note detector but it does smell rather floral and not really sweet. I mostly smell lily and jasmine, little to no vanilla on me. I also smell little hints of plum and peach once in a while..they kind of come and go. Most importantly, though I think it is a very beautiful and classy fragrance, smells far more expensive than it is. I can imagine myself growing very fond of it.

Thanks to ailishlu's Jeanne Arthes giveaway I came across this affordable beauty :)

shalimar78
shalimar78

I´m not familiar with poeme but agree it´s very similar to classique, but lighter. Good option for the price.

kuzina85
kuzina85

In Russia where I'm from this aroma is extremely cheap, but it's none the worse for wear, especially when you want something picturesque, sweet and mature. I agree with the statements that it's quite similar to Poeme.

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

I can't stand Jean Paul Gaultier classique, it's too strong for me and gives me headaches. Arome, similar to JPG, is lighter and fresher. I love the the top notes, fruity but not too sweet, and then it becomes spicy and ends up powdery and sweet and comforting. It doesn't last though, it's probably just me, even expensive perfumes do not last on my skin. Here in France Jeanne Arthes fragrances are just unbelievably inexpensive and can be found in supermarkets. For stay-home- moms like me, it's very good for the budget;-)

ilovekylie
ilovekylie

here in Buchares-Romania is availabe in supermarket in very cheap ;-)) 4-5 euro

dina
dina

Totally agree with Yrma, it smells pretty much like JPG Classique, edt but not edp.
It has a great sillage and very long lasting.

guest_laura
guest_laura

I absolutely LOVE this sent, but cannot seem to find a place to purchase it from in BC Canada, does anyone have any suggestions.

truffles
truffles

Made a mistake and bought this.
A superficial and chemical imitation.
Smelled the real Poeme with its luminous floral heart, Arome Arthes just doesn't compare.
No more cheap perfume shortcuts for me!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Poeme meets JPGaultier. I have the deo spray, it is efficient and really wonderful smelling at around 3 euros!

dani78
dani78

I agree with Fujikutza, it's a good and budgetary copy of Lancome's Poeme.

Fujikutza
Fujikutza

It's like Poeme only with less demage on my wallet.

Arome Arthes by Jeanne Arthes 3.52 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arome Arthes by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arome Arthes by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.