Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women

Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

tuberose
Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures

Arome Arthes is a floral - fruity oriental compositions dedicated to kala lily or lily of the Nile. The flower is a symbol of exotic sensuality and femininity. Arome Arthes opens citrusy and fresh. The heart is rich with aromas of flowers and spices, while the base is wood< with notes of amber.

Top notes: lemon, mandarin, plum and peach. Heart: jasmine, rose, lily, violet, tuberose, ginger, cinnamon, coriander and blackberry. Base: sandalwood, cedar, vanilla and amber.

It is available as 30 and 100 ml EDT.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Peach Plum

Jasmine Tuberose Ginger Coriander Cinnamon Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Blackberry Arum Lily

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille

Poeme
Arome Absolu
Shafali Fleur Rare
Sexy Me No2

Arome Arthes Fragrance Reviews

shellapoo
shellapoo

This is such a happy, good mood fragrance! I recently received this and the moment I first spritzed it on my wrist I realized that it is the perfume-clone of the super lovely, now-discontinued, Yves Rocher Shafali Fleur Rare perfume that I had and loved 15+ years ago. My scent memory is usually spot-on and I really can't tell any difference between the two scents. I'm so happy! I always loved Shafali and was heartbroken when it was discontinued. On the initial spritz, a floral bomb (of the best kind) -lovely, springy, lush, heady, so rich it almost makes me dizzy (in a good way!) - of yellow florals takes possession of my senses and I'm lost in my personal secret garden. I'm surrounded by these lush blooms - especially lily. I've always loved lilies, especially since my husband gave me my first plant after we got married and it was a lily. This delicious fragrance has better sillage on my skin than most do, and it is pretty potent juice, so I would recommend applying with a light hand, especially if you're going to be in an office or other small setting. The longevity is also better than most. I think a spray in the morning would be good for the whole work day...and only one more spritz would be necessary in the early evening if you wanted to continue to enjoy it throughout your evening. The thing I really love, too, is that this doesn't smell too sweet, or very synthetic, at least on my skin. It really smells as if I am in a field of yellow flowers in their prime. Enjoy!

rihabi
rihabi

I got this as a Christmas present yesterday. I didn't know what kind of perfume it would be, so I got rid of any expectations. Basically, bunch of white flowers, detected at first sniff. Minutes later appeared the plum.. and peach probably. Overall, it's a soapy-fresh-powdery fragrance. I have no idea how some of the ingredients smell like, that add up such ''clean'' feeling to it. Finally the drydown feels sweeter and delicate. It can grow on me eventually, for now i just like it :)

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

Found it at a great price, it's a supermarket frag in my country, thus frequently avoided and underrated. This is my second Jeanne Arthes experience and a surprisingly pleasant one.
This is Poeme or Amarige for the 20 somethings. Many of my mother's friends wear these classic white florals and while I think they suit their ageand their mature beauty, they smell totally weird and repulsive on me. This unexpensive dupe (?) of Lancome's Poeme, however, develops into a more gentle, linden tea and honey reminiscing fragrance that stays close to the skin and comforts the wearer. The amalfi lemon note adds to the charm of this nostalgic packaged gem and gives it a certain freshness that's unfortunately lacking in many modern sweet florals. It has a sensual, warm dimension that makes one want to cuddle and feel loved. which is why I shall keep it as a stay-home white floral, complementary to my go-out-and-be-fab tuberose&vanilla, that is Madonna's Truth and Dare.

likes2paint
likes2paint

It smells like lilies, and very little else on me. Cheap enough to slosh about - if you like lilies of course! It opened with lilies and a powdery smell that reminded me of nice shower gel. I quite like this. It's pleasant. Nice that I have a bottle.

melodiadelapaz
melodiadelapaz

Sorry that I can't say much more about this..I'm not a great note detector but it does smell rather floral and not really sweet. I mostly smell lily and jasmine, little to no vanilla on me. I also smell little hints of plum and peach once in a while..they kind of come and go. Most importantly, though I think it is a very beautiful and classy fragrance, smells far more expensive than it is. I can imagine myself growing very fond of it.

Thanks to ailishlu's Jeanne Arthes giveaway I came across this affordable beauty :)

shalimar78
shalimar78

I´m not familiar with poeme but agree it´s very similar to classique, but lighter. Good option for the price.

kuzina85
kuzina85

In Russia where I'm from this aroma is extremely cheap, but it's none the worse for wear, especially when you want something picturesque, sweet and mature. I agree with the statements that it's quite similar to Poeme.

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

I can't stand Jean Paul Gaultier classique, it's too strong for me and gives me headaches. Arome, similar to JPG, is lighter and fresher. I love the the top notes, fruity but not too sweet, and then it becomes spicy and ends up powdery and sweet and comforting. It doesn't last though, it's probably just me, even expensive perfumes do not last on my skin. Here in France Jeanne Arthes fragrances are just unbelievably inexpensive and can be found in supermarkets. For stay-home- moms like me, it's very good for the budget;-)

ilovekylie
ilovekylie

here in Buchares-Romania is availabe in supermarket in very cheap ;-)) 4-5 euro

dina
dina

Totally agree with Yrma, it smells pretty much like JPG Classique, edt but not edp.
It has a great sillage and very long lasting.

guest_laura
guest_laura

I absolutely LOVE this sent, but cannot seem to find a place to purchase it from in BC Canada, does anyone have any suggestions.

truffles
truffles

Made a mistake and bought this.
A superficial and chemical imitation.
Smelled the real Poeme with its luminous floral heart, Arome Arthes just doesn't compare.
No more cheap perfume shortcuts for me!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Poeme meets JPGaultier. I have the deo spray, it is efficient and really wonderful smelling at around 3 euros!

dani78
dani78

I agree with Fujikutza, it's a good and budgetary copy of Lancome's Poeme.

Fujikutza
Fujikutza

It's like Poeme only with less demage on my wallet.

Arome Arthes by Jeanne Arthes 3.52 out of 5 based on 68 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arome Arthes by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arome Arthes by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.