Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Arome Arthes Seduction Jeanne Arthes for women

Arome Arthes Seduction Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

Arome Arthes Seduction Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures

Arome Arthes Seduction by Jeanne Arthes is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Arome Arthes Seduction was launched in 2010. Top notes are strawberry, black currant, coconut, green notes and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, rose, orchid, lily and white honey; base notes are musk, sandalwood, patchouli, amber, tonka bean, vanille and caramel.

Strawberry Black Currant Coconut Green Notes Bergamot

Jasmine Rose Orchid Lily white honey

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber Tonka Bean Vanille Caramel

Arome Arthes Seduction Fragrance Reviews

Tine1world
Tine1world

For the Angel fans a little like 'Eau De Star' On my skin this smells almost identical to Coco Mademoiselle on my skin, but my skin just ekes the medication I take for my SLE.

This has that super expensive quality to it. It's was purchased at a discount chemist in Balaclava for 15. aussie dollars for a 100 mill EDP, that's cheaper than anywhere I coyld find on the internet.

Incidentally this chemist does sell on line if any one's particularly interested.

It's so hard to find 'Jeannes Arthes' fragrances, so it's best to snap them up when you do. Her line are made in Grasse France along side Chanel and Dior etc..

Long lasting at least four hours just with just a hint of coconut on me, with a well balanced blend of light patchouli with added bonus of a bouquet of elegant flowers wafting subtlely from time to time.

Perfect for this mild to frosty weather in Melbourne right now.

Cheers T.
Oh Im a huge fan of Jeanne Arthes fragrances. However the names for the fragrances are really cheesey.

mhubbard
mhubbard

If this beautiful stuff were only somewhat more powerful....sigh....so similar to Angel, or even Angel la Rose, as others have said. Intoxicating scent, the sexiest thing imaginable. Unfortunately, you need to take a full bath in it to smell anything 2 hours later. Drats!

Marieline23
Marieline23

Je viens d'acheter ce parfum pour trois fois rien (15$).
Je ne regrette pas du tout l'achat. Il sent tellement bon!

On pourrait croire à une copie d'Angel mais il est plus doux mais dure aussi longtemps sur la peau. Il n'est pas une copie, il est un parfum délicieux que l'on peut porter lors d'une soirée habillée etc... Il est très capiteux, donc pour les femmes qui aiment se maquiller et se faire remarquer d'avantage que celle qui veulent se faire discrètes. Sucré, épicé, chaleureux, gourmand.
Le seul problème, c'est la bouteille qui fait bon marché et le nom qui n'est pas connu (il n'est que 15 $ aussi).

Il a le panache d'un parfum ultra cher mais à un prix abordable.

Vamy69
Vamy69

As other reviewers have said this does in fact resemble Angel. I think it is a bit lighter but there are many similar notes. Angel and I do not get along and it has always turned into a disaster on my skin but this one seems to work for me. It has remarkable lasting power and smells very rich and expensive. I think I got my big bottle for $15....what a steal. This is my first experience with Jeanne Arthes perfume and I am most certainly going to try some of the other ones. I am very impressed!

Basically it smells like Pleasures Delight. Testing each on different wrists there is practically no difference. If you aren't familiar with Pleasures Delight, here goes.
At first spray it's like 99% patchouli and 1% strawberry. Once it dries down some really lovely green notes pop up to compliment the strawberry and jasmine. I can also detect honey, tonka and coconut.
Arome Seduction should not be disregarded as a cheap copy of Angel or a cheap fragrance at all. Jeanne Arthes fragrances are shockingly good while being ridiculously cheap.
Also I don't get the comparisons to Wish as incense is very prominent in Wish and it's much more powdery with strong heliotrope. Also a lovely fragrance, but not quite the same.

rowiena
rowiena

Lovely, smells like Angel!!, but for a much better price ;)

chix
chix

On my skin one note dominates this scent, it is a sweet tobacco smell, (tonka maybe) the other notes are in the background, but the tabacco smell prevails. It does have similarities with Wish &/or Angel, but lighter. This strong note is putting me off this one.

sablebombe
sablebombe

Got it today and agree strongly with Mystica - it's a very good copy of Angel - couldn't figure out where I had smelt it before - it smells a bit sour on my skin and then I figured out on the way home ANGEL.......!!!!

I don't chemically get on with Angel and this has exactly the same smell on my skin! Good recession buster clone methinks!

mystica
mystica

This is a copy of Angel. It is good for a copy and lighter than the original.

Arome Arthes Seduction by Jeanne Arthes 4.08 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes Seduction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes Seduction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arome Arthes Seduction by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arome Arthes Seduction by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.