Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

caramel
honey
Arome Arthes Seduction Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures

Arome Arthes Seduction by Jeanne Arthes is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Arome Arthes Seduction was launched in 2010. Top notes are big strawberry, black currant, coconut, green notes and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, rose, orchid, lily and white honey; base notes are musk, sandalwood, patchouli, amber, tonka bean, vanille and caramel.

Big Strawberry Black Currant Coconut Green Notes Bergamot

Amber Queen

Arome Arthes Seduction Fragrance Reviews

anessa
anessa

A 'dislike' turning to 'like'. I'm among the few people who hadn't tested neither Wish nor Angel yet, and curiosity tempted for a blind-buy.
While it fortunately didn't turn quite 'rubbery', something associated with 'uneasiness' (the same feeling I get from Euphoria and other strong scents) in my memory struck me after the initial pleasant mix of flowers (rose and lily most prominently) had subsided. The honey note with orange/amber/musk often comes over as 'artificial' (as in obnoxious) to my nose (like Eau My Gold or La Rive's version of Lady Million). Being a very distinctive scent, I had smelt this regularly on strangers in the past decades, and it didn't seem 'me', so I put it aside.
While time passed by, I decided to give AS some more chances, and my nose getting used to and over the memories, started to appreciate the other notes like strawberries adding a tangy freshness as well as the comforting, mellow caramel in this.

Most importantly, this appears to me as the licorice-subtracted, less musky cousin of Lolita Lempicka, which I couldn't wear exactly for the licorice and musk. While LL seems to lie thick on my nose/lungs like a velvet veil, AS is like a curtain occasionally whirled by a breeze. And to make it better, this proved to be very enjoyable and wearable in summer despite appearing 'heavy' from the notes; there is a certain kind of airy freshness (tangy fruit, sheer flower and sandalwood?) keeping this from being cloying. Stays for several days on clothes, on my dry skin more than 6 hours.
I will keep this in my collection, for all year round.

PS. I finally came to test Wish, and I didn't discern any differences, despite AS being more flowery. But I now think it was Angel that I smelt so often on others, since it was much stronger with an edge.

hithorys
hithorys

It's the land of Musk, and Honey... well Tonka, Musk and Honey. In one word: Intoxicating. It seriously reminds me of Queen Latifa's "Queen", but richer and more "full-bodied". It's as if the Queen's rough edges have been smoothed down into one Monarch you want to live long! Needless to say, when I do refill, this is the one I'll be refilling. <3

--Update: I put this on at 5pm. It's currently 4:57 am and I woke to a mellow, delectable, honey nougat candy fragrance. It's nice to wake up to such comforting nostalgia. Moderate Sillage with crazy-long Longevity.

sylsyl
sylsyl

I so much wanted to love this, inexpensive and Angel-like, sounded too good to be true.......This smells horrible on me...I sprayed it on clothes and still smells like burning rubber...I don´t get any Angel similarities, just a horribly chemical rubber smell.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Nope, can't do this and can't do Angel. The patchouli is just too strong, I get no other notes. Bummer because the gourmand notes in this are my faves. :(
I've tried in winter as well, when my sub-zero temps cause the patchouli to hide. Nope, still very strong. Same with Chopard Wish. My skin must love patchouli but my nose does not.
Now Britney's Believe is wearable for me in winter because the patchouli hides.

Tine1world
Tine1world

For the Angel fans a little like 'Eau De Star' On my skin this smells almost identical to Coco Mademoiselle on my skin, but my skin just ekes the medication I take for my SLE.

This has that super expensive quality to it. It's was purchased at a discount chemist in Balaclava for 15. aussie dollars for a 100 mill EDP, that's cheaper than anywhere I coyld find on the internet.

Incidentally this chemist does sell on line if any one's particularly interested.

It's so hard to find 'Jeannes Arthes' fragrances, so it's best to snap them up when you do. Her line are made in Grasse France along side Chanel and Dior etc..

Long lasting at least four hours just with just a hint of coconut on me, with a well balanced blend of light patchouli with added bonus of a bouquet of elegant flowers wafting subtlely from time to time.

Perfect for this mild to frosty weather in Melbourne right now.

Cheers T.
Oh Im a huge fan of Jeanne Arthes fragrances. However the names for the fragrances are really cheesey.

mhubbard
mhubbard

If this beautiful stuff were only somewhat more powerful....sigh....so similar to Angel, or even Angel la Rose, as others have said. Intoxicating scent, the sexiest thing imaginable. Unfortunately, you need to take a full bath in it to smell anything 2 hours later. Drats!

Marieline23
Marieline23

Je viens d'acheter ce parfum pour trois fois rien (15$).
Je ne regrette pas du tout l'achat. Il sent tellement bon!

On pourrait croire à une copie d'Angel mais il est plus doux mais dure aussi longtemps sur la peau. Il n'est pas une copie, il est un parfum délicieux que l'on peut porter lors d'une soirée habillée etc... Il est très capiteux, donc pour les femmes qui aiment se maquiller et se faire remarquer d'avantage que celle qui veulent se faire discrètes. Sucré, épicé, chaleureux, gourmand.
Le seul problème, c'est la bouteille qui fait bon marché et le nom qui n'est pas connu (il n'est que 15 $ aussi).

Il a le panache d'un parfum ultra cher mais à un prix abordable.

Vamy69
Vamy69

As other reviewers have said this does in fact resemble Angel. I think it is a bit lighter but there are many similar notes. Angel and I do not get along and it has always turned into a disaster on my skin but this one seems to work for me. It has remarkable lasting power and smells very rich and expensive. I think I got my big bottle for $15....what a steal. This is my first experience with Jeanne Arthes perfume and I am most certainly going to try some of the other ones. I am very impressed!

Basically it smells like Pleasures Delight. Testing each on different wrists there is practically no difference. If you aren't familiar with Pleasures Delight, here goes.
At first spray it's like 99% patchouli and 1% strawberry. Once it dries down some really lovely green notes pop up to compliment the strawberry and jasmine. I can also detect honey, tonka and coconut.
Arome Seduction should not be disregarded as a cheap copy of Angel or a cheap fragrance at all. Jeanne Arthes fragrances are shockingly good while being ridiculously cheap.
Also I don't get the comparisons to Wish as incense is very prominent in Wish and it's much more powdery with strong heliotrope. Also a lovely fragrance, but not quite the same.

rowiena
rowiena

Lovely, smells like Angel!!, but for a much better price ;)

chix
chix

On my skin one note dominates this scent, it is a sweet tobacco smell, (tonka maybe) the other notes are in the background, but the tobacco smell prevails. It does have similarities with Wish &/or Angel, but lighter. This strong note is putting me off this one.

sablebombe
sablebombe

Got it today and agree strongly with Mystica - it's a very good copy of Angel - couldn't figure out where I had smelt it before - it smells a bit sour on my skin and then I figured out on the way home ANGEL.......!!!!

I don't chemically get on with Angel and this has exactly the same smell on my skin! Good recession buster clone methinks!

mystica
mystica

This is a copy of Angel. It is good for a copy and lighter than the original.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes Seduction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes Seduction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arome Arthes Seduction by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arome Arthes Seduction by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.