Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom Jeanne Arthes for women

Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Jeanne Arthes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom was launched in 2012. Top notes are lemon, tea and pear; middle notes are rose, black currant and cherry blossom; base notes are musk and peach.

Lemon Tea Pear

Rose Black Currant Cherry Blossom

Musk Peach

Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom Fragrance Reviews

LeahJane1972
LeahJane1972

I tried this at the drugstore. I smell lemon tea and candy. Not bad, bur not me.

Aspendina
Aspendina

eww this is awful, not like cherry blossoms at all and kinda old ladish.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

this is another fantastic example of fruity fresh with citrus..this is just as fantastic as i love love..had i not owned that already i would of gotten this but its green tea with citrus that gives it a fresh slightly lemonade sugar vibe...very nice and very candy sweet..i should of bought it but i got the. vanille boum instead and i am loving that

update: i bought the gift set from overstock but the fragrance seemed a bit off and i think it was either old stock or because its an open plastic front fragrance that you can see all that is in the box..try to get the small closed box..if so you will smell a nice fresh scent close to the Original Nina..not an exact but very close this is sweet and tart too if not your juice may come out stale with the open boxes not protecting the bottles from light and it will throw all the notes off because the ones i smelled at the store was so nice citrusy tea note fresh really nice like nina so buy it at online or walgreens or somewhere its in the small box where its covered

edeangelis
edeangelis

I like this - right now it's rainy and gross outside, and I have a cold.....This smells citrusy and as if I'm outside in clean crisp air.

Lakambini
Lakambini

The opening is wonderful - lemony and tart -- for the minute or two that it lasts. And then a thick, heady cloud of musk and fruits (pear notably) mushrooms up and hovers about the skin for a long, long, long time, surviving friction and hand-washing. I admire Jeanne Arthes fragrances for their high quality and tenacity, but sadly, this one is not on my love list. There's no green tea in this, and no cherry, unless it's the ripe candied type that you plop between juicy lips and knot the stem of with your tongue. Come to think of it, the aura this perfume creates reminds me of the warm breath of a young girl who has been sucking sweets. Some people will love Boum Green Tea and Cherry Blossom precisely for that reason.

lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

This is a very nice suprise both by aroma and price! Ilove the aroma of EA's Green Tea and honey drops body cream and this goes very well with it. Also without it! Lasts long too. I feel very girlish when wearing this and this is good for the happy, light and sunny spring days; nanananananana - I feel fine!

yamsoprity
yamsoprity

this is a good brand with reasonable price. I am amazed with the scent especially when i found out the price. Good buy definitely! Must try!

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

It s so chemical yakkkk! Smelled rubberee on my hand it s not even funny! Stick to designer perfumes

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Tested this a few days ago, sprayed it on the back of my hand at 8 in the morning, and it was still there after work, at about 6pm, despite washing my hands a lot of times during the day. So very long lasting!

Is this a direct copy of EA Green Tea Cherry Blossom? I like this one more that the EA version, which was a disappointment. This one has a bit of a powdery note. Otherwise pretty fresh!

Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Jeanne Arthes 3.08 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Clarins Elysium True Religion Hippie Chic Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow Max Azria BCBG Max Azria Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo True Religion True Religion Love Hope Denim Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Jeanne Arthes Love Never Dies Jeanne Arthes Boum Vanille Sa Pomme d'Amour Coach Coach Poppy Blossom Tommy Hilfiger True Star Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Versace Red Jeans Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Marc Jacobs Dot Katy Perry Meow Dior Miss Dior Cherie