Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

C'est la Fete! Jeanne Arthes for women

C'est la Fete! Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 2

C'est la Fete! by Jeanne Arthes is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. C'est la Fete! was launched during the 1990's. Top notes are mandarin orange, black currant, jasmine, bergamot and brown sugar; middle notes are honey, blackberry, forest fruits, orchid, iris, red rose and cinnamon; base notes are amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate and caramel.

Mandarin Orange Black Currant Jasmine Bergamot Brown sugar

Honey Blackberry Forest Fruits Orchid iris Red Rose Cinnamon

Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Dark Chocolate Caramel

C'est la Fete! Fragrance Reviews

plumblossom
plumblossom

I remember this one ,because my grand mother used to wear it when I was a child in the early 90's.
It was a very good dupe of Angel,or maybe Nirmala by Molinard; very sweet,gourmand with a heavy and long lasting sillage. For me, the caramel, chocolate, and honey were the strongest notes. The amber, patchouli and orange notes were also intensive.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes C'est la Fete! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes C'est la Fete!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify C'est la Fete! by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of C'est la Fete! by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity Gourmand
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Victoria`s Secret More PINK Please The Body Shop Chymara Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Secrete Datura Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten Deborah Mandorla Bijan Bijan VIP Women Vera Wang Glam Princess Crazylibellule and the Poppies Poule de Luxe Vanilla Ganache Demeter Fragrance Necco Sweethearts Be My Valentine Susanne Lang Sula Socialite Playering Set Farmacia SS. Annunziata Chia