Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Les Lions D'Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women

Les Lions D'Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women

Les Lions D'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Les Lions D'Arthes was launched in 2001. Top notes are orange, black currant, tagetes, bergamot, tangerine and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, orris root, peach, jasmine, cloves, ylang-ylang and rose; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, vanilla and cedar.

Orange Black Currant Tagetes Bergamot Tangerine Lemon

Nutmeg Orris Root Peach Jasmine Cloves Ylang-Ylang Rose

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Cedar

Les Lions d'Arthes
Art S

Les Lions D'Arthes Fragrance Reviews

After reading the newer review about Les Lions D'Arthes I found a brand new bottle on ebay and what the heck- I bought it. It sounded very interesting. Especially the description that it's a Missoni/Tom Ford Black Orchid type fragrance. It is a very interesting one...comes on at first like it's not sure what it is. Very strong chocolate orange. After a while, it dries down to a more subdued, yet still citrusy-chocolate fragrance, floral, cedar. Nice for a cold winter day! The bottle makes it look like a summertime scent but this is one I will be sampling all winter up here. I sprayed it on myself at around 2 pm and now it is almost 11 and it's faint but you can still smell it. Nice!

This Perfume sadly looks better than it smells. I purchased it because of the fancy looking French name and the pretty bottle. I bought it off Ebay and when i got it it was love at first sight! When i smelled it i was disappointed. It smells like a Spiced Orange that you found while walking in the woods. Not a bad smell for fall or winter but i guess you get what you pay for because this Evaporates on me! The smell never last more than 30 mins on me before it dries to a powdery nothing. I would say only buy this for decorative purposes. It looks sooo Beautiful on my dresser!! Plus I love cats so....

Sweet floriental in the traditional way. Bright citrus notes soften down into florals tempered by traditional oriental base notes. It definitely reminds me of other scents I already own, some of them of the Avon level. While that's not flattering to Les Lions D'Arthes, it also doesn't mean this isn't a pleasant fragrance: it is, it just doesn't strike me as being something terribly different in the world of perfumery.

Les Lions D'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes 3.69 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Les Lions D'Arthes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Les Lions D'Arthes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Lions D'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Lions D'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Valentino Vendetta Donna Giorgio Armani Gio Fendi Fendi Theorema Ted Lapidus Fantasme Jacques Fath Fath de Fath Natori Natori Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Rochas Femme Rochas Jeanne Arthes Love Never Dies Black Jewel Givenchy Organza Indecence Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Rubies Avon Rare Pearls Lancome Poeme Lanvin Arpege Gres Cabochard Chopard Casmir Oleg Cassini Cassini Estée Lauder Knowing Molinard Nirmala Salvador Dali Le Roy Soleil