Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Les Lions D'Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women

Les Lions D'Arthes Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

Les Lions D'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Les Lions D'Arthes was launched in 2001. Top notes are orange, black currant, tagetes, bergamot, tangerine and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, orris root, peach, jasmine, cloves, ylang-ylang and rose; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, vanilla and cedar.

Orange Black Currant Tagetes Bergamot Tangerine Lemon

Nutmeg Orris Root Peach Jasmine Cloves Ylang-Ylang Rose

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Cedar

Les Lions d'Arthes

Les Lions D'Arthes Fragrance Reviews

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

This Perfume sadly looks better than it smells. I purchased it because of the fancy looking French name and the pretty bottle. I bought it off Ebay and when i got it it was love at first sight! When i smelled it i was disappointed. It smells like a Spiced Orange that you found while walking in the woods. Not a bad smell for fall or winter but i guess you get what you pay for because this Evaporates on me! The smell never last more than 30 mins on me before it dries to a powdery nothing. I would say only buy this for decorative purposes. It looks sooo Beautiful on my dresser!! Plus I love cats so....

Sweet floriental in the traditional way. Bright citrus notes soften down into florals tempered by traditional oriental base notes. It definitely reminds me of other scents I already own, some of them of the Avon level. While that's not flattering to Les Lions D'Arthes, it also doesn't mean this isn't a pleasant fragrance: it is, it just doesn't strike me as being something terribly different in the world of perfumery.

Les Lions D'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes 4.80 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Les Lions D'Arthes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Les Lions D'Arthes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Lions D'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Lions D'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jeanne Arthes Love Never Dies Black Jewel Jeanne Arthes Arthes Love Never Dies Gold Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No2 Valentino Vendetta Donna Ted Lapidus Fantasme Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Cacharel LouLou Lancome Poeme Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Dior Poison Jeanne Arthes Cobra for Her Version Inedite Jeanne Arthes Arome Arthes Jeanne Arthes Sultane Jeanne Arthes Cobra Rochas Alchimie Cacharel Liberte Dior Dior Addict Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Escada Escada Magnetism Oriflame Nomadic