Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love Generation Dream Jeanne Arthes for women

Love Generation Dream Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

sour

Love Generation Dream by Jeanne Arthes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Love Generation Dream was launched during the 2000's. The fragrance features floral notes and fruity notes.

Floral Notes Fruity Notes

Love Generation Dream Fragrance Reviews

joliecat
joliecat

Well, this DREAM is very cooling, fresh, and softly floral. It seems to have a lot of alcohol, almost metallic cooling notes that stay throughout the drydown. Very strong and pungent at first spray. I detect a bit of cucumber,a touch of sweet orange, pear and blueberry. There's just a tiny touch of lemon hidden there, to add to crispness. The florals bloom a bit later. I detect violet, rose, iris, and perhaps orange blossom. DREAM is soft, lightly powdery and crisp at the same time, very fresh and clean. Sweet, but not sugary. More of a natural floral sweetness, blended with natural fruits.

Dream has super longevity, and strong silage that dries down to moderate silage. It lasts a couple days on fabrics, and a good 10 hours on my skin.

I'm suprised at how much I love this scent ! It's not like anything else I have experienced. It's quite addictive. I use it so often that I'm sure to need another bottle very soon !

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This does have a Justin Bieber Someday
feel to it, just less pear, more jasmine.
It is rather romantic, but innocent.

BUDDYCASSIE
BUDDYCASSIE

This is a really lovely fresh powdery scent. Smells a little like baby powder when sprayed on. Definately one of my fav's from Jeanne Arthes fragrances.

Love Generation Dream by Jeanne Arthes 3.81 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Generation Dream by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Generation Dream by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Katy Perry Meow Molinard Les Orientaux: Vanille Marine Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Rock Guess Guess By Marciano Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Lancome La Vie Est Belle Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Jessica Simpson Fancy Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Ellen Tracy Pretty Petals Jennifer Lopez Glow Paris Hilton Dazzle Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Diesel Loverdose Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Fashion Victim Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted