Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Luxure Jeanne Arthes for women

Luxure Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

Luxure by Jeanne Arthes is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are orange, black currant, mandarin orange, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are tuberose, peach, jasmine, ylang-ylang and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, vanilla, vetiver and cedar.

Orange Black Currant Mandarin Orange Bergamot Lemon

Tuberose Peach Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vanilla Vetiver Cedar

Luxure Fragrance Reviews

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

I think of Luxure by Jeanne Arthes as the offspring of Guerlain Samsara and Nikos Sculpture. It's the woody yellow florals combined with aromatic citrus that gives me this impression. Well I'm happy in this middle ground, never feeling entirely comfortable wearing either Samsara or Sculpture but enjoying elements of both.

On my skin I get mostly sandalwood, citrus and peach with ylang ylang being the most prominent flower. There's a touch of sweetness possibly from jasmine, but I can't smell any rose. Sadly, projection and longevity on my skin are low, but I think it's a lovely fragrance to wear and very comforting for cool weather.

amandahuang
amandahuang

I almost forgot I used to have Luxure years ago. I didn't expect much from this one, but much to my surprise, it is a very soft and sophisticated oriental fragrance. The elegant floral and fruity scents mellow into each other - well-balanced, feminine but not overpowering. The musky vanilla is very charming in the end, and brings up an air of warmth and comfortness - especially suitable for wearing in wintery time. Also, the lasting power is brilliant.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Luxure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Luxure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luxure by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luxure by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Queen Latifah Queen of Hearts Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Escada Escada Magnetism Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise Rochas Madame Rochas Fendi Fendi Givenchy Organza Indecence Gres Cabotine Chanel Chanel N°19 Joop! Joop! Berlin Paul Smith Paul Smith London Women Impulse Incense Gloria Vanderbilt Minuit à New York Halston Halston Woman Jeanne Arthes Sultane Noir Velour Givenchy Organza First Light Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Rochas Muse de Rochas Fragonard Diamant Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose