Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Made In Love Jeanne Arthes for women

Made In Love Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

Made In Love Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures

Made In Love by Jeanne Arthes is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are magnolia, wild orchid, violet and orris root; middle notes are amber and white sandalwood; base notes are musk and osmanthus.

Magnolia Wild Orchid Violet Orris Root

Amber White Sandalwood

Musk Osmanthus

FlowerByKenzo La Cologne

Made In Love Fragrance Reviews

otilet
otilet

i want to buy this perfume but i don't know where i can find it. In Romania i didn't see it in Sephora or Douglas. do you know any website?thanks

jolieshirley
jolieshirley

Un très joli flacon.
Une senteur de fleurs blanches, poudrée, un peu ambrée: magnolia, orchidée et iris, délicat, un peu sucré, sensuel.
Il ressemble à Flower de Kenzo.
Il est difficile à trouver, la distribution des parfums Arthes est très aléatoire.
Une bonne petite marque, un très bon parfum à petit prix.

Kapuzik
Kapuzik

Very similar to Kenzo Flower. They both smells same to my nose.
Magnolia and Musk with Rose

Update: Lovely powdery floral (old school) fragrance with good sillage . I didnt like at first sniff but it grew up on me to a beautiful and feminine scent. Give it a chance and Made in Love will open its heart for you

julisapratiwi
julisapratiwi

Another birthday gift from my besties. Beautiful packaging and lovely smell with moderate lasting power.

miss_piggy
miss_piggy

I loved the sample vial that I had, it smelled like Flower by Kenzo. Now that I've bought a full bottle, all I'm getting is roses.. ugh. Roses are yuck :(

Tutti
Tutti

this is with no doubt my favourite perfum it is absoulotly amazing it smells like you'er deeply in love

Ditsh
Ditsh

I find very similar to Kenzo Flower! When the SA gave me the perfume test strip, i really thought it was Kenzo Flower, just a bit more powdery though. It's pretty cheap for such a pleasant smell, beautiful packaging, and good lasting power!

Made In Love by Jeanne Arthes 4.20 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Made In Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Made In Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Made In Love by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Made In Love by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Chanel Allure eau de parfum Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Chanel Allure Givenchy Amarige Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Yves de Sistelle Thallium Women Prada Prada Candy Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II Givenchy Play For Her Carolina Herrera CH Katy Perry Purr Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Yves de Sistelle Sheyda Purple Tous Rosa Gres Cabotine Aquarelle Jeanne Arthes Private Room Tous Gold Dana Ambush original Lolita Lempicka L`eau d`Minuit 2007  Fleur de Minuit