Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mascarade Jeanne Arthes for women

Mascarade Jeanne Arthes for women

Mascarade by Jeanne Arthes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Mascarade was launched in 2001. Top notes are green notes, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, coriander, tuberose, orange blossom, jasmine, cloves, ylang-ylang and rose; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla, guaiac wood and cedar.

Green Notes Bergamot Lemon

Nutmeg Coriander Tuberose Orange Blossom Jasmine Cloves Ylang-Ylang Rose

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Guaiac Wood Cedar

Mascarade Fragrance Reviews

I liked this and lost in my shuffle. I found it in the back of my closet in a box. Sadly I do think it turned, its is around 15 years old and does not smell as good very nasty smell now. It was in the dark in controlled temps. This makes me sad. I am afraid to seek another bottle in case the others have turned also.

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

I can't believe I am the first to review this gem. This is the freshest deepest citrusy/floral/woody scent I have ever tried! For the record I dislike citrus notes, but this has a depth and roundness avoiding the usual screechiness that goes with citrus fruit! It is simply sensational. The opening reminds me of old school gems like Vendetta, Talisman, Bob Mackie, but the sweetness is tempered by a fresh beautiful fruity blast,orange blossom is divine paired with tuberose and Jasmine lends an extraordinary carnality with spicy/musky undertones. The sandalwood is truly creamy and deep, the longevity tremendous and sillage amazing. The best bit is that it can be worn in any season, the green and woods being so well blended and balanced. This is a great addition to any wardrobe, and an easy wear at work without being too safe. I have already owned a few scents from the Arthes brand and this has not disappointed plus a true bargain.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Mascarade fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Mascarade, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mascarade by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mascarade by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.