Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexy Me No2 Jeanne Arthes for women

Sexy Me No2 Jeanne Arthes for women
dislike

Sexy Me No2 Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures Sexy Me No2 Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures Sexy Me No2 Jeanne Arthes for women Pictures

A new collection from Jeanne Arthes, Sexy Me, features three sweet and sensual perfumes for young girls with sexy attitude. Sexy Me No2 is a romantic and delicate perfume, subtly seductive.

Top notes: orange, raspberry and green notes. Heart: rose, peony, jasmine, violets and wild strawberries. Base: raspberry, heliotrope, cedar, white musk and vanilla.

The bottle is curvy, adorned with feminine lace, containing 50 ml of EDP.

Sexy Me No2 was launched in 2010.

Orange Raspberry Green Notes

Arome Absolu

Sexy Me No2 Fragrance Reviews

matillyrose
matillyrose

The blurb says this is for "young girls with sexy attitude".

Hmmmm...I am woman with sexy attitude and I say this perfume is for me too.

The opening just explodes with Raspberry and Strawberries.

Underneath that fruity explosion there are three of my favourite notes, heliotrope, rose and musk. It's a heady very sweet concoction, fun to wear and like all Jeanne Arthes fragrances, no two are the same.

I receive lots of compliments wearing this fragrance even my teenage sons like it so..... maybe it is for young women lol...

Reminds me very much of Flower by Kenzo.

mystica
mystica

Sexy Me No:2 is a powdery sweet warm floral ideal for casual use. It reminds Lancome's Poeme and Kenzo's Flower mixed. It's not light, but not heavy either. A warm perfume with moderate presence.

I tried quite a bit Jeanne Artheses and I can recommend *almost* all of them for the price, including this one.

amy.sourbutts
amy.sourbutts

I just got this today. It was really cheap on a website with free delivery, so I decided to give it a go. I actually like this a lot. I won't say it's a fragrance masterpiece or anything, but it's pleasant. (It's better than most celebrity perfumes I've tried, to be fair). However, I tend to like intense fragrances, and this seems to be a love it or hate it type fragrance.

I also think it develops nicely after twenty to thirty minutes. It starts out cloying, but it becomes more subtle and floral, rather than fruity.

I'll be looking for more Jeanne Arthes fragrances because this is a great product for the price.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This was a second JA fragrance that I considered to buy - either this one or N3... I wanted a sweet and fruity frag to kill during summertime. N3 was bought unsniffed and was right the thing I expected in best case, only drawback being lasting power.

Today I was casually doing some shopping and went to drugstore. It was same drugstore that carries JA only different location. I hoped to catch some of their Love Generation ones, but they didn't have them, so I saw the three Sexy Me and tested N2.

Oh my... While N3 is sweet, sparklingly fresh, this is just vile sweet. It's sweet in a way Avon's Far Away is sweet (I hate it). Probably insanely powdery sweet. It's sillage was great enough to reach my nose and in some 10-15 minutes I ran to bathroom to get it off. Jeez. Use this with caution, since it's an intense mono stench similar to Far Away.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Me No2 by Jeanne Arthes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Me No2 by Jeanne Arthes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Art`s S. Cute Love Berry Red Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No3 Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Agent Provocateur Strip Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Silver My Skin Demeter Fragrance Devils Food Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No1 Gale Hayman Delicious Chocolate Victoria`s Secret Vixen Jeanne Arthes Arthes Love Never Dies Gold Jeanne Arthes Boum Que Calor Morgan Psychedelice Morgan Love de Toi Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Ghost Ghost Deep Night Rochas Byzance Jeanne Arthes Sultane Bijan Bijan VIP Women