Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

JWoww Jenni Farley for women

JWoww Jenni Farley for women
dislike

JWoww Jenni Farley for women Pictures JWoww Jenni Farley for women Pictures JWoww Jenni Farley for women Pictures

The cast members of the American reality TV show "Jersey Shore" produced by MTV come out with their own signature fragrances one by one. Sammy Sweetheart launched Dangerous perfume in early 2011, Nicole Polizzi presented Snooki in November, and now their co-star Jenni Farley launches a fragrance not to stay behind, named after her nickname Jwoww.

Jwoww is developed in collaboration with the cosmetics company Australian Gold. The composition includes notes of sparkling citron, Anjou pear, fresh air, rose, geranium, lily of the valley, sandalwood, musk and white moss.

The scent is described as: „A fresh, fruity-floral scent with a sensual, musk undertone, Jwoww by Jenni Farley captures the mood of a carefree 24-hours spent soaking in the rays by day and dancing under the stars by night. Sparkling top notes of citrus and pear are lightweight and flirtatious, while musky bottom notes add heat and a touch of drama. A tiny gold Jwoww charm adorns the sleek bottle, which was created by Farley—(a former graphic design student)—herself. “

Jwoww is available as 50 ml EDP with the additional shimmering body lotion for around 30 USD.

Amalfi Lemon Pear

Geranium Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood oak moss

JWoww Fragrance Reviews

piggyluv
piggyluv

Found this for 3.00$ at Dollarama in Montreal, and I am quite happy with my buy. Starts out a little body spray-ish, loads of sparkling pear,but mellows out to a beautiful, round, sensual scent.Great longevity, but it did take about 20 minutes before the real beauty of this scent came out.

merissa
merissa

I found this perfume/lotion set at Dollarama in Toronto for $3. I really didn't like it though; it's a sickly sweet banana scent, not something I'd like to wear. It seemed to last for a long time after I sprayed it once, which is a plus for anyone who's interested in buying this.

mimila
mimila

Got the gift set at Big Lots for 8 dollars. I smell pear, coconut (not listed in notes)and the musk. Lasts all day. The body lotion has a light shimmer but no glitter. Not like anything else in celebrity perfumeland. If you like a fruity beachy scent that lasts, you'll like it and, well, it's only 8 bucks...

astamm62
astamm62

This does smell very nice..It's a lot stonger then I thought it would be.For some reason I smell banana more like banana extract than the fruit.Smells nothing like any other celebrity scents,which is a good thing.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a really nice perfume! I get alot of pear & lemon with just the right amount of florals and sandalwood in the background. A perfect fragrance for Spring & Summer. The lasting power is quite good too. A perfect beach getaway perfume! Nicely done JWOWW!

pinkrose87
pinkrose87

Dose anybody know if you can get this perfume in Canada? I have tried to order it online from a few sites and they don't ship to canada and iv even tried ordering it on Jennie's site and they don't ship to Canada either. And i can't find it in stores so I'm wondering if it's only a American scent.

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

I'm so glad I took a chance at ordering the JWoww gift set. When JWoww is first sprayed, it reminds me of the banana pieces in runts candy. I can definitely smell pear which is quickly followed by a good, not over-powering, amount of sandalwood. Later, the florals start to emerge, and finally the musky undertone comes out. I have to say that JWoww is my favorite of the Jersey Shore ladies' debut scents. $24 for a 1.7 oz perfume and 3 oz shimmering body lotion was money well spent.

amy1983
amy1983

This smells like a day at the beach,but stops short of being tropical. No mangoes or coconuts here. That's good,because I hate tropical! It's more like hot sand,or clay perhaps. This smells like I thought it would,but even better! It comes with a Jwoww charm too!

miss_italian_angel
miss_italian_angel

This is gorgeous! I get a nice hint of sweet pear, followed quickly by sweet florals and a gorgeous warm musk. My man loves this on me! Perfect for summer!!!

monkey79
monkey79

I really like this scent! It really does remind you of warm, sunny days at the beach. It's nice to have a bit of "summer" during these long, cold dark winter days. I can't wait to wear this when it's warm out though. I think that is when it will be at it's best.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

Fragrance are to be judged for their scents, not for who made them or what do the bottles look like.
Give them a try and then come back giving a CONSTRUCTIVE review !!

fragrancestien
fragrancestien

the review should be about the perfume NOT the person & if paris hilton can make perfume & sell 2 the mass's so can ANY ONE ELSE & here is the thing! if you dont like it then don't purchase it i am intrested in smelling I dont know if i will like it or not BECAUSE i have NOT smelled it yet :) when i do i will come back & give a fair review with my honest opinion im interested in the amalfi lemon-oakmoss & geranium its not going 2 be the typical pink/purple bubble tutti fruity so we will see!

JWoww by Jenni Farley 3.20 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jenni Farley JWoww fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jenni Farley JWoww, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify JWoww by Jenni Farley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of JWoww by Jenni Farley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.