Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

JWoww Jenni Farley for women

JWoww Jenni Farley for women
dislike

JWoww Jenni Farley for women Pictures JWoww Jenni Farley for women Pictures JWoww Jenni Farley for women Pictures

The cast members of the American reality TV show "Jersey Shore" produced by MTV come out with their own signature fragrances one by one. Sammy Sweetheart launched Dangerous perfume in early 2011, Nicole Polizzi presented Snooki in November, and now their co-star Jenni Farley launches a fragrance not to stay behind, named after her nickname Jwoww.

Jwoww is developed in collaboration with the cosmetics company Australian Gold. The composition includes notes of sparkling citron, Anjou pear, fresh air, rose, geranium, lily of the valley, sandalwood, musk and white moss.

The scent is described as: „A fresh, fruity-floral scent with a sensual, musk undertone, Jwoww by Jenni Farley captures the mood of a carefree 24-hours spent soaking in the rays by day and dancing under the stars by night. Sparkling top notes of citrus and pear are lightweight and flirtatious, while musky bottom notes add heat and a touch of drama. A tiny gold Jwoww charm adorns the sleek bottle, which was created by Farley—(a former graphic design student)—herself. “

Jwoww is available as 50 ml EDP with the additional shimmering body lotion for around 30 USD.

Amalfi Lemon Pear

Geranium Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood oak moss

JWoww Fragrance Reviews

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Fantastic summer scent. It was cheap less then $10 and really does have that nice tanning bed lotion smell. I just really do like it and can see myself using alot of this over the summer. If you enjoy those type of scents I think it will not disappoint at all. I smell coconut very strongly upon initial spray then some of the soft fruits come in without being nauseatingly fruity. It also appears to have a very nice lasting power as well.

Price - 10
Quality - 8
Silage - 8
Lasting ability - 8

Bottle - cheap and tacky but it fits nicely in your purse.

swampgirlie
swampgirlie

Salty,ocean air sticking to sweaty,(oiled)tanned skin after an all day,into the night beach party.A hot energized dance floor with a fruity frozen drink and a strong coastal breeze blowing the palms....."Jwoww" takes me there.Banana and Coconut the divas at this party.Raunchy,juicy blast of summer fun.Good stuff.Highly recommend.
#powerfuljuice
#citronblast
#sexonthebeach

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Ignoring the celebrity brand and based on scent alone, this little baby is yummy! Probably the most delicious perfume I've ever smelled, and I'd never have thought so based on the notes. I would literally drink this if it were possible to do so. Worth every bit of the $9 I paid for it. I should get another bottle.

Cheap bottle and tacky charm aside, this is absolutely perfect for summer. The initial blast is a bit strong and fruity, but almost immediately a tropical banana/pear/coconut smoothie scent comes out that will have you reaching for your swim suit, floppy beach hat, sunglasses and flip flops - hurricane cocktail glass in hand. It smells pretty much the same from beginning to end, which is a good thing. It's just so playful and pretty! But don't get me wrong, it's not immature.

I agree with DJJelly, it totally smells like tanning bed lotion, too, not the sun tan kind or sun block. And there's no scratchy white floral undertone either. However, if you're looking for a dominant coconut scent, I don't think this is it.

Longevity is a good 24 hours on clothes and projection is great the first couple hours or so, and then it tones down but never goes away.

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

Wow, mschnabel666 wasn't kidding, this is very powerful. First spritz is very realistic sweet pear, but then the pear note dissipates and blends In more with the other notes. The pear keeps a constant candy like sweetness throughout. There is defiantly coconut in here.. It does smell very much like a tanning lotion, the kind you use for the tanning bed, not the Hawaiian tropic tanning oil. As it fades it smells like warm summer skin after being at the pool or beach all day. Very nice summer fragrance. Its very long lasting with great sillage. Just like mschnabel666 said, this can be overwhelming, there is a lot of coconut scent in here, much like sweet coconut very similar to BBW discontinued Malibu coconut. The bottle is cheap but it was only $10. I do recommend this if you love the smell of tanning lotion. Again PERFECT for summer!

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Sweet geezus!!! I, too, got a gift set of the 1.7 perfume and shimmer lotion from Amazon, for $8.50 and free shipping. Score! My lotion is nice.... still smells nice and isn't too watery. Not much shimmer- thankfully. I don't do clubby/shimmer lotions because it just gets all over my hands and clothes.
The perfume... I love the opening! So juicy and fruity and banana! Delicious! Like banana coconut tanning lotion- as others have said. It stays a pleasant fruity floral musk, but it's as potent as Dior Addict- I SWEAR! This perfume stays extremely potent (I used 2 sprays) and actually made me sick because I had enough after 4+ hours. The drydown is cloying to me. (And it's winter here!) The middle-drydown loses the juicy fruits and comes down to a woody, coconut musk.
I smelled it the next morning on my shirt. The napkin I tested it on when I received it in the mail... that napkin was so potent I could smell it in my trash. Crazy.
If you dig this-- get it. It's cheap price-wise and the perfume is very potent! It's a kinda generic "tanning" scent... but it is J-Woww after all. (I don't care that she made this.... I actually like the Jersey Shore-- I think their drunken antics are hilarious. I also like Snooki's first scent, the Fantasy ripoff. I'd love to find Sammi's purple frag Dangerous too)

shell_bell
shell_bell

I got this as a set containing the perfume and lotion.

I ended up tossing the lotion into the garbage - it was watery and barely contained ANY scent.
But the perfume was an entirely different story altogether.

I got a tropical fruit BLAST when I spritzed it that brought back instant memories of when I used to go to the tanning beds! I suppose it makes sense that someone who makes a line of tanning lotions might use many of the same ingredients in her perfume. And what a delightful, flirty perfume it is!

I lightly spritzed on my pulse points and was still smelling fruity yumminess HOURS later as I was out running errands. This is a delicious scent that has great sillage and longevity. For under 10 bucks it's an excellent value for a great summertime beachy aroma. I enjoyed it and I'll be wearing this particular scent again soon. ;)

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

Back in 2011 I got this perfume in a set.. 1.7 oz perfume and 3 oz shimmering body lotion for $10 the day after Christmas.

The perfume and the shimmer lotion smell nothing like any of her tanning lotions at all.

The perfume and lotion have a kinda fruity and musky scent..I don't know how else to describe it lol its really nice though(lasts long) and smells good. Plus anytime I've worn it I've gotten compliments and the shimmer lotion is a pretty nice light shimmer,not crazy shimmer lol I would 100% buy this perfume again,its one of my favorites!!!

Chiquis
Chiquis

I came across JWOWW sets on Amazon for $8.50 as an "add-on item", so I decided to purchase 2 sets. What a fun, flirty scent! It starts off smelling like banana Laffy Taffy and then dries down to EXACTLY what powdered Kool Aid smells like. This is a fun summer perfume that I can't wait to wear next year (since Autumn is in full swing where I live). I can see myself wearing this on beach vacations or to the fair/carnival... Just fun. The set also came with a shimmery body lotion- it has tiny, tiny gold flakes that do leave a shimmer but the scent from the lotion doesn't last long on my skin. However, the scent from the perfume is pretty long lasting. I could smell it 6 hours after application. I'm very happy with my little implusive purchase.

weegee
weegee

Surprisingly enjoyable & long-lasting sweet summer fun in a bottle! And inexpensive enough to burn through 50mls in a few weeks if you're so inclined.

Reminds me of a picnic on a beach although I don't pick up any suntan oil/lotion notes. I do sniff the juicy pear, "fresh air" note and lemon (as in lemonade) but somehow the pear comes off more like ripe banana after a few minutes on my skin. Can't really understand how pear transforms to banana, but it's fun!

This could have been an ordinary floral fruity but white moss and sandalwood make JWOWW pretty darn interesting.

Forget the name on the bottle and pretend this is a limited edition summer flanker by a respected fragrance house that you can brag about finding on a clearance rack somewhere.

I consider the price I paid of under $5.00 for the gift set money well spent and I'm having fun acknowledging the compliments I get when I wear it to work! Might even order another set on Amazon for just under $9.00.

piggyluv
piggyluv

Found this for 3.00$ at Dollarama in Montreal, and I am quite happy with my buy. Starts out a little body spray-ish, loads of sparkling pear,but mellows out to a beautiful, round, sensual scent.Great longevity, but it did take about 20 minutes before the real beauty of this scent came out.

merissa
merissa

I found this perfume/lotion set at Dollarama in Toronto for $3. I really didn't like it though; it's a sickly sweet banana scent, not something I'd like to wear. It seemed to last for a long time after I sprayed it once, which is a plus for anyone who's interested in buying this.

mimila
mimila

Got the gift set at Big Lots for 8 dollars. I smell pear, coconut (not listed in notes)and the musk. Lasts all day. The body lotion has a light shimmer but no glitter. Not like anything else in celebrity perfumeland. If you like a fruity beachy scent that lasts, you'll like it and, well, it's only 8 bucks...

astamm62
astamm62

This does smell very nice..It's a lot stonger then I thought it would be.For some reason I smell banana more like banana extract than the fruit.Smells nothing like any other celebrity scents,which is a good thing.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a really nice perfume! I get alot of pear & lemon with just the right amount of florals and sandalwood in the background. A perfect fragrance for Spring & Summer. The lasting power is quite good too. A perfect beach getaway perfume! Nicely done JWOWW!

pinkrose87
pinkrose87

Dose anybody know if you can get this perfume in Canada? I have tried to order it online from a few sites and they don't ship to canada and iv even tried ordering it on Jennie's site and they don't ship to Canada either. And i can't find it in stores so I'm wondering if it's only a American scent.

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

I'm so glad I took a chance at ordering the JWoww gift set. When JWoww is first sprayed, it reminds me of the banana pieces in runts candy. I can definitely smell pear which is quickly followed by a good, not over-powering, amount of sandalwood. Later, the florals start to emerge, and finally the musky undertone comes out. I have to say that JWoww is my favorite of the Jersey Shore ladies' debut scents. $24 for a 1.7 oz perfume and 3 oz shimmering body lotion was money well spent.

amy1983
amy1983

This smells like a day at the beach,but stops short of being tropical. No mangoes or coconuts here. That's good,because I hate tropical! It's more like hot sand,or clay perhaps. This smells like I thought it would,but even better! It comes with a Jwoww charm too!

miss_italian_angel
miss_italian_angel

This is gorgeous! I get a nice hint of sweet pear, followed quickly by sweet florals and a gorgeous warm musk. My man loves this on me! Perfect for summer!!!

monkey79
monkey79

I really like this scent! It really does remind you of warm, sunny days at the beach. It's nice to have a bit of "summer" during these long, cold dark winter days. I can't wait to wear this when it's warm out though. I think that is when it will be at it's best.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

Fragrance are to be judged for their scents, not for who made them or what do the bottles look like.
Give them a try and then come back giving a CONSTRUCTIVE review !!

fragrancestien
fragrancestien

the review should be about the perfume NOT the person & if paris hilton can make perfume & sell 2 the mass's so can ANY ONE ELSE & here is the thing! if you dont like it then don't purchase it i am intrested in smelling I dont know if i will like it or not BECAUSE i have NOT smelled it yet :) when i do i will come back & give a fair review with my honest opinion im interested in the amalfi lemon-oakmoss & geranium its not going 2 be the typical pink/purple bubble tutti fruity so we will see!

JWoww by Jenni Farley 3.80 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jenni Farley JWoww fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jenni Farley JWoww, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify JWoww by Jenni Farley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of JWoww by Jenni Farley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.