Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Lolavie Jennifer Aniston for women

Lolavie Jennifer Aniston for women
dislike

Lolavie Jennifer Aniston for women Pictures Lolavie Jennifer Aniston for women Pictures Lolavie Jennifer Aniston for women Pictures

Lolavie by Jennifer Aniston is a Floral fragrance for women. Lolavie was launched in 2010. Top notes are citruses and rose; middle notes are jasmine, violet and lily; base notes are musk, sandalwood and amber.

Citruses Rose

Olene

Lolavie Fragrance Reviews

cmlee22
cmlee22

i got a sample and have to say it's very lovely.

EDIT: so lovely, i bought a 50ml at tj maxx today!

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I really love this fragrance, but i'm sooo disappointed with longevity it has.
Love jasmine and all the white flowers, but the first burst is gone after an half an hour.
My friend just told me that she can smell it on me very clearly (1 hour after spraying) and even across the living room. (i am amazed!)

Still, i just have to splash it all over every two hours to enjoy it.
Rating 6/10 for me. Mostly lack of longevity that is.

I can find huge similarity with Creed Fantasia De Fleurs. Both quite big with jasmine.

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

This is basically watered down Child perfume which is a celebrity cult fragrance! Exact to my nose!
It's nice but way too floral for my taste..

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Right after spraying, I swear there was tuberose. I think it is the combination of lily over jasmine. The lily doesn't last. The perfume morphs into clean airy jasmine with no spice. Some reviewers say this smells beachy and they are probably referring to the clean, fresh airy quality of this perfume. Other reviewers equate beachy to the coconut or fig scent in suntan lotions so they are disappointed when they sniff JA. This perfume smells fresh, light, airy, inoffensive, floral, non-spicy, non-ambery - like soap. It will suit someone who may be a newbie to perfumes and haven't yet learned to like/love ambers, spice, incense, leathers or big-bomb white flowers. Most people are anosmic to musk, which this perfume quickly reaches within minutes, so it seems as if this perfume is gone within a half-hour. I noticed that most reviewers who posted in the winter seem to say this perfume lasted longer than those who posted in the warmer weather. I, too, cannot smell this after an hour but my co-worker said she can smell it faintly after four hours (like dryer sheets). Jennifer dresses quite classically (no frills, flounces), in clean lines and wears her hair so cleanly (straight, no hair adornment); looks excellent in jeans and tee - this perfume perfectly embodies her. I would wear this scent at work or on the plane where I need something with soft sillage and very inoffensive. I think this should have been called a body spray rather than a perfume though. Luckily, it only cost me $20 at Shoppers.

One spray on me:
Sillage: skin scent
Longevity: about two hours to my nose but apparently still noticeable to others
Rating: 2/5 for poor projection and longevity but 4/5 for its clean smell

Edit: will keep my bottle since my pre-teen daughter said it smells 9/10 good on me!

jenniewebb
jenniewebb

This reminds me of Oscar de la Renta Esprit D'Oscar. Not as strong or polished as the Esprit, and a bit "thinner", but still quite nice and with reasonable sillage.

I detect a minor heliotrope note, but it's not listed in the notes. I bought my bottle on sale - probably wouldn't have paid full price.

kaejuntun

For anyone interested - the drugstore brand Bodycology released a body mist called Floral Rush that smells a LOT like Jennifer Aniston's perfume. According to Bodycology the mist contains notes of gardenia, rose, and peony, but it definitely has more to it than that. In fact I would have sworn there was jasmine in there instead of the peony. Regardless it has that same sort of sexy summer floral feel. I like Jennifer Aniston's perfume because it just has that something more, but I think Floral Rush will make a great compliment to the perfume , and at under $5 for a big bottle it's a steal. I recommend it!

Carnation
Carnation

At first this reminded me of White Shoulders by Evyan. This to me has a candies lily note and I certainly can pick up the soft musk in here. Unfortunately, i have smelled too many scents like this before. Not bad, not good. Incredibly mediocre.

spritzedsilly

Ok so the last part of my review was cut off.

This perfume perfectly fits the Jennifer Aniston image. Perfectly. Though I may not like this type of scent, I feel it deserves recognition and respect.

spritzedsilly

So many bad reviews ! I am really shocked.

Lolavie is so different from typical celebrity perfumes. I own and love many but , let's face it. Floral , fruity is what they do. I suppose it is a money thing.

With Lolavie ,I get Jasmine , musk and warm wet sand. I suppose the musk has something to do with the sand . I think it is more of a skin scent. Meant to be intimate and sexy. I think it hit it dead on.

I dislike strong musk. I dislike skin scents. So it is just not me . I think it is pretty and sexy to the right people.

I give this 2 thumbs up for breaking the celebrity mold. And t

kati77

oh and i have a 50ml bottle for half a year now ,tryed it in different weather and at day time ,at evening time ,gave it a chance before i made my mind about scent.

kati77

Even so i adore actress jennifer aniston, the fragrance is not so great. Its coming to my mind when i am sniffing my skin a luxury soap or a gentle sunoil or something kind of sweet and salty at the some time. And it changes after 2 hours to faded.
I cant detect jasmin or lily ,maybe a bit a violet ......thats all. Kind of dissapointment bec i wanted to love the smell. Maybe Jen will make next one with more lasting power.

pravda48
pravda48

Too funny; I generally dislike Jasmin, so to see all the reviews here disliking this though they usually like Jasmin is interesting.

The scent: yes it smells quite a bit like a clean hairspray scent. I get LOTS of jasmine and lily, a decent dose of white musk, and a fair amount of citrus effervescent touches (I think these + jasmine make it a bit sharp at the beginning, especially with 2 or more sprays). I sprayed it 4x at first and it was very strong! 45 mins and if was perfectly detectable. Again ladies, be sure to hold ur nose/look away while spraying, then walk away from where u sprayed it. Don't spot sniff where u put it on ur skin!! And if u can comfortably, breath through your mouth for a few mins. You'll be able to smell it a LOT longer, because you won't O.D. on it. (Next time w/ 2.5 sprays STILL very strong! I don't get the low sillage votes at all.)

Anyway I quite like the scent. It's not too heavy and not to obtrusive; it's a clean, casual sort of white floral lite. Like I said, it could almost be mistaken for a good smelling hairspray scent (which I've found many men associate with sexiness for some reason? They really seem to like hair product scents that we fragranticans tend to diss) and I will happily use mine when I don't want something too heavy.

MsWinkssy
MsWinkssy

I blind bought the small sample size since it was super cheap. Well this scent is pretty but nothing special at all. I get the airy beachy vibe but I also get a lot of synthetic weirdness but every once in a while I'll give it a spritz. Won't be buying more of it but for the price it's alright. It could have been a beautiful scent but it just falls very flat to me.

jenny.victoria.5
jenny.victoria.5

I love it, reminds of suntan lotion. lol but I like those types of smells I guess.

kaejuntun

At first Jennifer Aniston's perfume is very strong jasmine, a little screechy and harsh. At the beginning stages it definitely resembles the classic Sand and Sable - however, this resemblance is short lived and superficial. S&S has lots of gardenia and remains a power floral on me all the way throughout, pretty linear, just slightly softening in intensity. Jennifer Aniston's warms on your skin and morphs from loud jasmine to a warm, musky floral that smells like dryer sheets - very sexy dryer sheets though! A your-skin-but-better scent, which is my current favorite kind. The sillage isn't huge by any stretch, even in the very beginning, but one whiff on your skin and the smeller will be compelled to draw closer to breathe in more of that heavenly scent. I think the marketing for this perfume is perfect - tousled hair, warm skin, natural makeup (if any at all). I love this. Give it a shot - if you are a fan of fragrances like Glow and prefer subtle clean scents this is right up your alley.

Chicagobelle

I've had this perfume for a while and I do like it; I wore it yesterday and noticed that it reminded me a little of Amazing Grace.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Light clean floral, non-indolic jasmine is the main note I smell. Similar to J Lo's Glow, but not as soapy and with less longevity. Pretty and subtle.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I tested this today because I figured a) it's on special and b) Jennifer Aniston seems like an understated, classy person, so I was curious. Well, this fragrance is very understated - almost not there! That aside, I did like it - it reminded me of something else from a long time ago (maybe the "sunscreen" smell). In spite of it's lack of staying power I may have been tempted to get this , but upon smelling it half an hour later (what was left of it) the musk isn't very nice. I would say almost peppery, much like the base of Tommy Hilfiger's Dreaming (which ruins that fragrance for me too.I've discovered I really don't like pepper in my fragrances)

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I tried this the other day at the store and I really did not care for it. I thought it might get better the longer I wore it, but it just didn't. From reviews I'd read I thought it sounded so promising too. For me this is way too floral and doesn't seem to have much else to offer other than just floral. I like lots of floral fragrances but this isn't one of them. Probably because to me it just seems like straight up floral. I like all the listed notes, but was sort of surprised when I read them. I got no musk, no powdery, nor any of the other listed notes other than white flowers. I wouldn't even buy this one on clearance.

khatsar
khatsar

This fragrance is like a soft cloud of jasmine and lily that envelops me and makes me smile every time. So understated, airy and innocent. It's relatively linear, never losing the jasmine notes but slowly developing a hint of sweet creaminess as time goes on. I was surprised both at Lolavie's longevity and at the fact it didn't turn on me, as my chemistry tends to dislike white florals, especially jasmine. It never goes to that weird acrid urine place, and I can't imagine this would offend passersby.

If you're expecting something with character or complexity, something that will have others sitting up and taking notice, I think you may be disappointed. This is not a daring scent, but its accessibility doesn't detract from its loveliness. I usually tend towards darker, complex gourmands or cold aquatic rose-florals, but reach for Lolavie when I just want to smell fresh and pretty. It's never going to become my signature, but makes a lovely simple treat after an extra long shower on a lazy day. My small bottle was purchased from a popular beauty retailer at a heavy discount, and I'm very happy with the return on my investment.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear reader,

This perfume of Aniston in my experience in sniffing and owning fragrances for yrs now..this my dear reader ,this creation doesn't have no character, and also doesn't smell like a beach or jasmine !?
I say this because I live near the sea and grow jasmines so im very well acquainted by these aromas unlike the fragrance .

I tried this perfume and I was expecting something very beautiful and modest or atleast jovialness but no I discovered a very colorless and weak character out of this fragrance, that doesn't have any holding and standing power I find it very insecure and poor in many levels.

I don't think this is very good gift because cost too much for very poor delivery , if you want a good marine perfume get Aqua de Gioa/Gio or Eternity Aqua, and good jasmines, try Chanel or Elizabeth taylors , Patou and Lauder for good florals.

this Lolavie is plain water mix with incipits and rip off.

Yep, this is definitely a more modern, toned down Sand & Sable. It has the same beachy / airy / sunscreen quality. On my skin I get about equal parts lily & jasmine. Also the musk & sandalwood, but no rose, citrus or amber.
A nice summer white floral. Too often white florals in summer perfumes have been completely robbed of the heady quality that makes them special. Lolavie/Jennifer Anniston has been reigned in but not neutered.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

plain, safe, inoffensive, quiet, clean, pretty, underwhelming, unemotional

KIARA85
KIARA85

I love this one! Its pure jasmine and I love jasmine!

AdrianB
AdrianB

One of, if not my favorite celeb fragrances. Hubby bought the set for me for Valentine's Day and I just love it. I can certainly smell the jasmine but on me it settles down to a light floral scent that makes me feel innocent and sexy at the same time.

Kinda weird, because my 73 year old mother LOVES this perfume too (I ended up giving her a bottle for Mothers Day) and this is also my 16 year old daughter's signature scent for spring and summer.

Only 2 minor quibbles. One, I wish the longevity was a bit better and 2, the shower gel doesn't really smell like the perfume and lotion. Otherwise, I love this and it'd be my signature if it wasn't my daughter's and my mom's second signature.

3 generations approve :-)

jimenaargentina

LOVE IT!! ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!!!WHEN I USE IT, I CAN PICTURE MYSELF WEARING A LONG WHITE DRESS IN A GARDEN FULL OF JASMINES! BEAUTIFUL!

tanpeached
tanpeached

I am so surprised that I like this fragrance. At first I smelled grape soda, I don't know why. But as it sat on my skin, it turned into a clean slightly musky smell. I don't know why not that many people like it. It's a very nice everyday summer scent. Not offensive at all.

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

I recently bought this as a blind buy and it surprised me. The main stars of this perfume is of course jasmine, those citrus notes and sandalwood. This fragrance smells like a day at the beach, with sunscreen, lemonade and bouquet of jasmines. It starts out very sharp and citrusy, which will awaken your nose lol once that jasmin appears, it gives it this beachy feeling which kind of reminded me of sunscreen lotion. Half way through this scent, it starts getting lighter and sweeter sandal wood is now beautifully finishing it up. The reason why my review is so choppy is because it has no longevity what so ever and that was what my nose could pick up.(update coming soon)
Rate: 6.5/10

Emilia88
Emilia88

I had this perfume but I will not repurchase.
Love the smell, even though I usually go for deeper and darker scents this really hit home with me. I do get the beachy vibe but maybe that's just because at the beach closest to my house there are lots of jasmine bushes :)

It really does smell like fresh summer skin, but the longevity and sillage is a total catastrophy. It literally diseappears within SECONDS after application.
I was so frustrated that I just kept spraying and spraying, hoping that it would eventually grab on to my skin, with no luck.
In other words, my bottle was empty within days.

I can't get over this beautiful perfume so I will purchase Child and hope that it treats me better. Sure hope so, since the price is waaay higher than Jennifers perfume..

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

Bad review.. sorry

I like florals, especially white ones, so jasmine, musk and sandalwood sounded just like my thing..

Unfortuanately just like VanillaTabbyCat (about 8 down).. I tried it at target and YUK, sharp sour & stale smell, reminded me of my sons room, where he burns lots of incense to cover his occasional smoking but rarely opens his window.. That stale incense smell mixed with a floral that is like a violet scented bathroom air freshener was just horrific to me, luckily the target rest room was close to wash it off fast.

driveraxvl44
driveraxvl44

I usually don't smell jasmine at the beach, but I do love jasmine in general, so it was a major factor in getting this scent. The light musky tones helped as well; it is quite an airy fragrance. It is a perfume that is good for layering, since it is so light. I usually layer it over Bath and Body Works' Enchanted Orchid, and the results are fantastic, and I get many compliments. I am going to buy this again since it compliments my body spray so well. 8/10.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

Not the worst perfume in the world, but by far not the best. From the first spray I get JASMINE. Upon dry down I get jasmine/sandalwood. As far as a beach type scent, I think most people get that from the picture on the box because I don't get a beach vibe at all. Give this perfume maybe 2 hours and it's gone, that is with using the body lotion too. I do give JA credit for 1 thing, it is not your typical celebrity scent, she did her own thing creating this one.

Lauralee77

Just to add the first review written here under my name was written by my lovely mother :) i was with her when she bought this. Personally I agree with others about that clean sun baked laundry smell. It reminds me of that clean soapy note in Chanel no 5. It doesn't really change much at all it's mostly predominately frangipani with that clean laundry smell. I found it nice enough and inoffensive but I'm not much of a floral fan with a couple if exceptions, so my review is skewed because I'm more of a warm vanilla oriental type of woman :)

Lauralee77

I wondered what it is that is so nostalgic about this perfume and then I realized it's frangipani. I spent many a day walking to school and stopping by every front yard that had a frangipani tree. At first it is the jasmine that hits you, but to me it is the strong note of frangipani that's the winner. I think maybe it is meant to be sprayed on warm, summery, suntanned skin, but here in Sydney it is winter, so the best I can do is to spray it on me when I get out of the shower. I'm hoping it will last longer this way too, as my first spray on my wrist faded in about an hour. It's not as sophisticated as I would have expected from Jen, but it is a very simple, unpretentious, sunny day perfume that always smells clean, and there's quite a little symphony going on that keeps it lively before the base notes finally settle into something creamy.

NataleeM
NataleeM

I will buy this because it smells fresh and sexy. The pic on the box suits it perfectly. I'll use it as a body freshener as it's rather light and dissipates within an hour on me. It's like a gentle, more comfortable version of Sarah Jessica Parker's LOVELY. Jen did good.

dina
dina

Sorry! Bad review...
A very sharp synthetic jasmine scent and quite linear. As soon as it was sprayed on paper and I had the first whiff, Glade jasmine air freshener came to my mind. Two hours later, was still the same.

arwen38
arwen38

Soft, creamy and slightly musky. The Jasmine note is subtle on my skin, feminine. My husband likes the way it smells on me, so it's a keeper!

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

Tried Lolavie at Target cause it was there.

Reminds me of the smell of a girlfriend's bedroom when I was a kid. A room that never got fresh air.

Old, stale potpourri, or some kind of air refreshener designed to cover up pet smells.There's a strong metallic quality overeaching everything in this. That's Lolavie on me.

Hilarious that someone would work on developing a fragrance for a year, only to come up with this, so it's gotta be better on others!

love45
love45

I feel like I am at the beach just relaxing and feeling nice breeze tickling my entire body....All I feel is tranquility. This is why I love this perfume! It is so soft and easy to wear especially on days you feel like relaxing and taking it easy! :)

laurenchanel
laurenchanel

this scent is nice. i like it. my best friend gave it to me for my birthday. it smells like jasmine and the beach when you first spray it on your skin. but then the complaint i have is that the perfume changes and then it goes away really fast and i feel naked like i have no perfume on at all. but the first spray is so pretty and summery i kept spraying and spraying and went through the bottle in just a few days because the scent just doesn't last at all. what a shame because it has a very pretty jasmine scent.

pipergirl
pipergirl

I tested this at Target. At first I wasn't sure if this perfume was Lovalie or not because the bottle was simply named "Jennifer Anniston". I was glad to see the explanation for this in the review below. The first spray is nice, I thought I was really going to like this one. But the dry down is not nice on my skin, something isn't agreeing with my chemistry, it actually smells a bit like old clothes on me. I wish that I also got the fresh, beachy vibe that many of you describing, it sounds so pretty...

Hollie

Regarding my review below, I found this information on Base Notes pertaining to the bottle having no mention of the name Lolavie....interesting.:

"Previous reports have stated that the fragrances name would be Lolavie, and have shown the name printed on the bottle. The information we have received makes no mention of this name either in the promotional literature, nor on the bottle itself. Basenotes is unsure whether the name has been dropped, or will only be used in some markets, but if we find out we will report back."

....just an FYI for other confused folks like myself.

Hollie

Shame on me...I blind bought again. I hadn't read great reviews( it's been awhile since I did check out the reviews for this) but the price was good and I was curious. I immediately thought of Fire Island by Bond No.9....in no way is it identical but it definitely reminded me of it. I ran out of my tiny bottle of Fire Island years ago so all I have are memories to go on....it was a beautiful scent. The reviews for this one are so so...I think it does smell very much like clean laundry but it has a beachy/suntan oil vibe too and maybe a hint of salty air (which I like.)Very floral, breezy...a tad musky...not really creamy like you would expect suntan oil to smell like...this is more of a dry smell...more sunbaked laundry(picture swim suit hanging over beach chair to dry).This review is reminding me a bit of one I recently did on Deseo by J-Lo but that one is definitely more of a creamy beach scent. I just sprayed this a few minutes ago and I can almost certainly say that it will not last on my skin for more than an hour or so..that's my prediction but I hope I'm wrong. The projection is minimal but that's not always a bad thing. It's soft and clean and pleasant....not as bad as I was thinking it might be. Oh.....I looked up Fire Island to compare notes and the third or so review down also compared this to that...saying it was a cheaper alternative! Cheaper in more ways than one I'm guessing. Also...the reason I keep calling this scent "it" instead of by it's name Lolavie, is because my bottle and box has absolutely NO reference to that name. The box simply says; "The debut Fragrance by Jennifer Anistion".....nothing on the bottle at all. I hope I'm not reviewing the wrong fragrance but if I am, all of hers(I don't know...does she have more?) must smell the same because the notes listed here are what I smell. Strange. To sum it up, I've smelled WAY worse....as I sniff my arm, it's beginning to grow on me a tiny bit...I just wish it was a bit more pronounced....you know...now that I think of it, it reminds me a little of Beachy by Lilly Pulitzer too. Jennifer seems like an all-around-class-act-crowd-pleasing sort of gal. "Mainstream", "accessible" and "inoffensive"...."safe." I think her fragrance follows suit.
UPDATE: As predicted, there is almost no staying power with this one....atleast on my skin. It's already a soft scent to start with so save your money.....you could do better with a cheap body spray. C'mon Jennifer, I would expect something of better quality from you.

mvolta
mvolta

i recently ordered a tiny bottle of this from sephora to sample it (it was on sale and i was curious). now, i'd like to preface this by saying i am a serious lover of perfume. it's kind of hard for a scent to disappoint me; usually my only real complaint is "this smells pretty generic." this scent isn't generic...however, it really and truly smells like fabric softener. seriously. when i read reviews describing it as "clean," i never imagined reviewers meant straight up laundry-clean. if you're looking for a fresh and light floral, i'm sorry to say this is probably not what you're after, unless you're talking quite literally. it's an unusual scent for a person. it's a perfect scent for a blanket. the jasmine isn't even pleasant because it's drowned out by soapiness. a real miss here, i'm sorry to say.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

This is a "barely there" scent indeed but what IS there is quite lovely! The image I get with this fragrance is the feeling of walking along the beach looking for sea shells while wearing your favourite white cotton shirt with your favourite blue jeans and flip flops while warm, gentle breezes blow against your face and turn your hair into a tousled but chic mess. It's an easy scent to wear in that it is totally inoffensive, light and pleasant. Very clean smelling, like after you've had a long, hot bubble bath and have put on your freshly laundered clothes. I love this cozy, understated fragrance and enjoy catching whiffs of it throughout the day while I'm wearing it. It's simple, classic and unfussy. One of the very best celebrity fragrances I've ever smelled. Perfect for spring and summer. I can see someone who has allergies being able to wear this perfume with no problems. Does not overpower the senses as none of the individual notes seem too strong. Might not be everyone's cup of tea so testing it out before buying is recommended.

Quaylou
Quaylou

Just spritzed a sample at the store, and it was such an overly sweet fragrance that was so familiar to me, but I couldn't place it. Alas, Sand and Sable. I am so glad that so many others thought that or I would be driving myself nuts trying to place it. Too sweet and no lasting power at all. Sand and Sable has better staying power if you like this kind of scent and is probably cheaper.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

It took me a while to review this perfume.
I got it in a swap in the winter, didn't think much of it - thought it was just of poor projection and of poor lasting power. I went on holidays last week and I wanted to pack something beachy, cheap'ish (flying with hand luggage only), something I would not care to finish off on the spot, something I would not care about if I lost it somewhere on the beach or left it in a hotel...

In hot Mediterranean air this perfume, that I hadn't thought much of before, gained a whole new personality. It became intoxicating, musky, exotic, citrussy and femminine. Projection became bigger and it lasted on my clothes for days. Men were charmed by it, it worked like a magic spell. I heard 'you smell so beatiful' more than I can count, from males and females. This musky jasmine became the most beautiful skin scent and as the sun went down - sandalwood and amber lingered on my tanned skin and in the warm evening air - it worked magic on me and on people around me.

Now I am reconsidering buying a bottle of this beauty. Sure, I used a lot of it, but it will bring the most wonderful memories of hot evenings, beautiful people, skylight/coast bars, endless flirting and beachy breeze. I am now wary of judging perfumes too quickly, some of them just need the right moment to shine.

It might not satisfy many, just want to mention that I am a huge fan of anything cotton-like, clean, musky and slightly soapy. Combine that with my beloved white florals (jasmine) and a beachy vibe - I got myself a winner.

PS
I don't know about you, but if I hear from a beautiful man these magic words 'you smell beautiful' - I nearly melt. It's a much, much better compliment than "you look great' ;)

sweetsauce
sweetsauce

I randomly bought two mini sprays of this since I needed to spend a little more money to get free shipping on my Sephora order. Smells very beachy, clean, and summery, but in an unexciting classy older 30-something woman way. Not a terrible scent but not the greatest either. Like most perfumes, there's a personality that has to be matched up to your own and this scent definitely was incompatible with me. My mom on the other hand loved it and suited her better (she lives by the beach!) so I gave it to her.

loulou70
loulou70

Love this scent but only drawback is the lasting power which ain't that long. Very clean,fresh beach scent just wish the longevity was better.

RZ
RZ

First impression is jasmine, i love jasmine, reminiscent of childhood summer nights when jasmine vendors would tap on car window , hand you jasmine threaded in a string and for a short while the whole car is fragrant and very pleasant..... Unfortunately the dry down is sort of a poor powdery smell which is almost immediate , no sillage and poor staying power, kind of an impulse buy that i now regret. I love everything about Aniston so i highly doubt she would wear that fragrance.....

juliaten
juliaten

I spraied this perfume in a store and at first I thought I likes the smell, but in a few minutes I felt like it`s too much of the perfume and it seems too strong for me. I would vote "neutral", but I have to choose between "like it" and "don`t like it", then I`m gonna go with the second one. No, I wouldn`t buy this perfume.

londonhermit

The musk,violet and lily did not work on me. It smelled like fabric softener that cost 1.99. It's also very light I'm not sure what the point of this is. This perfume is boring.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

I think Jennifer is a good actress, but Lolavie perfume is not so good. I sampled sprayed this on my wrist at target also. The beginning top note is a good smelling jasmine, dry down morphs into a nauseating synthetic aerosol citrus bathroom air freshener. I usually don't like Jasmine in combination with citrus, however Miss Dior is well done and an exceptional perfume with notes of Jasmine and citrus.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

omg! you girls are so hard on Jennifer!

Chicagobelle

This fragrance smell very nice, clean, and gentle. I have not regrets purchasing it. Unfortunately, I can't make it out the door before it disappears on me; it might as well be a body spray and just call it a day. I mosyly wear it around the house after a nice shower; I also carry it in my purse and use it as a refresher scent when I'm going to have a double-duty day. I've noticed that Ross has a ton of these for $24.99 lately. (Honestly, I'm waiting for the price to get even lower so I can stock up on a few bottles.)

oasis1313
oasis1313

One of the worst fragrances ever made--if not THE worst. After the first belch of white flowers that poisoned my sinuses and made me nauseaed, it settled into something bland, generic, and very uninteresting.
Sort of like Jennifer herself.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

I LOVE this fragrance!!! :) I need to get a bigger bottle :)

bnporter81
bnporter81

Okay, I received this as a free sample in the mail today and to me it's one of the worst perfumes I have ever smelled. I've had it on my skin for 2 hours and it's starting to fade (thank goodness!) but this is definitely not one I'd recommend to anyone. I expected it to smell youthful (but not in a teen sort of way) and fresh. Instead it smells like an older lady perfume. I smell mostly musk and sandalwood as the base.

BRAHMABULL
BRAHMABULL

OMG...this stuff stinks. It smelled sooo much better in ULTA but when I wore it...stinky stinky stank.

AvonGirlSATX210
AvonGirlSATX210

I think it smells like the classic perfume My Sin.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

A reviewer, Weegee, mentioned this would be a perfect scent for meetings/dr's appointments/etc. True indeed :)

I wore this for the first time out today. I had a dentist appointment, 4 hours after application. The scent was on it's way of exiting, however the creamy, soapy, woody dry down was still noticeable when I removed my coat.

First thing the technician says when she entered the room, "**Sniff** MMMM you smell good!" I had no intention of purchasing a larger size, however if it's going to give me THAT effect, I just may lol.

Soft, woody, creamy jasmine that dries down to a creamy, inoffensive soapy scent is what this perfume is to me. It's clean, comforting, boring (but this isn't a bad thing), safe, and office friendly. Unless you douse yourself in this, you shouldn't offend anyone.

Here is the part that bothers me. For SOME weird reason, even though this is one of the softest scents I own, it gives me a screeching headache? WTH?! I can wear Angel and other scents with loud barks and be fine, but this gal gives me a headache!

Lasting power 6 hrs on clothes, 4-5 on skin. The sillage is soft, but it's there and it smells divine. I planned to wear it during the spring, but I decided to pull it out for an snowy Ohio day and it was absolutely lovely to smell. Highly recommend for those who like creamy florals.

Beth1218
Beth1218

I just tried this today for the first time. I love the fragrance. I am a white floral fan. I love Sand and Sable which is one of the fragrances people have compared it to. I spritzed it on about two hours ago and it is still going strong. I will rate the sillage and longevity in a few more hours.

Update: The longevity is good, at least on me. Lasted a good four hours.

saida287
saida287

Reminds me of an essential oil I had once called "China Rain"... Very pleasant, carefree and sweet.

Yumi Lumi
Yumi Lumi

I tested this scent today.
My first reaction was thinking about how light the scent is. I mean, you'd probably have to give yourself 2-3 spritzes to have moderate sillage.
My second reaction was the beautiful, soft flowery smell. I first noticed the Jasmine notes. I also could have sworn that I picked up some gardinia notes too, but I don't see any of those listed here.
For about 20 minutes, I kept sniffing this, thinking "I've smelled this scent before!". After awhile, I came to the conclusion that this perfume reminds me of how "J Lo Glow" smells on me after a few hours.
In all, I recommend this fragrance if you love Jasmine-scented perfumes. However, this reminded me a lot of the J Lo Glow that I have at home (which is also stronger scented) so I wouldn't want to buy this at the moment. If I didn't own Glow, I would probably add this to my "want" list though! ;)

sassa7
sassa7

At first it attracted me and I liked it, after awhile I realised that was because it reminded me of something familiar. Ive tested it many times and I finally remembered what this scent is to me; the scent of the pages of my diary when I was little, with its pink squeezable cover and hearts lol. Very unique scent for a perfume.
I dont know if I like it or not but it brings SO many memories from my childhood.I couldnt wear it as a perfume tho but everytime I see it I test it.
It lasts forever on me btw and its very strong- Last time I tried 4 different perfumes on my whole arm and THATS the one that overpowered the rest.

dewibluebell
dewibluebell

I liked where this perfume was going, but the longevity was so poor, it didn't go anywhere! From what I could gather (in the few minutes before the scent dissipated), it's a soft beach-y jasmine perfume. It seems to be the nature of the beach-y type perfumes to have longevity issues. I suspect here though, it's due in part to low concentration of ingredients. I've experienced longer lasting fragrance from body splashes.

laurakaye
laurakaye

Since my newfound addiction to this site, I can no longer walk past any perfume counter in any store without trying at least one perfume and giving it serious thought, trying hard to pick out notes, etc.

I tried Jennifer Aniston at Target the other day, and the very first thing that came to my mind was that this smelled like a fruitier version of White Shoulders, which surprised me. I wouldn't call myself a JA fan, but I expected something completely different from a scent attached to her name...something more sophisticated or classic, maybe more unisex. It reminds me of the Juicy Couture-type scents my daughter wears. In fact, when I came home from shopping, she told me I smelled great and asked what it was.

Not a bad scent, just not for me.

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

Violets come out far too strongly on me ,ruining the composition of this scent. Any other floral is merely a far off backup singer in the shadows,waiting for the Violet diva to get off the stage. Violet refuses add-libbing arias until she starts losing her voice.
But by this part of the show the basenote(bass ) is supposed to come on stage and does . Finishing in a soft,warm clean musk .

Base /drydown wasn't bad.But I prefer violets to be in a duet(with rose or leather) or chorus(bouquet) not billed as a star.

bailarina
bailarina

I don't understand the "dislikes". If you don't like florals why would you even try this one or rate it in any way? This fragrance smells very nice and flowery in a modern way. I love it.

brenda.arellano001
brenda.arellano001

I adore this perfume. It's a pure, fresh, and clean jasmine. It is done extremely well. Unfortunately it dissipates in what feels like moments. In order to carry this scent into the night, you'd have to reapply often. Even so, I haven't found another jasmine quite as good. Usually, many end up smelling like air freshner. I'd continue to buy this.

londonhermit

This smelled a little like chalamine lotion for chicken pox. It's very light and doesn't project at all. Not my for me.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This perfume is just ok. Average. I'd grade it with a "c". Sorta smells like sand and sable but sand and sable is better. Has that clean laundry detergent smell to it. Best in the summer in the extreme heat. This isn't one that could easily offend. I don't see it drawing to many compliments either. This could be office appropriate. I like Jennifer aniston but this perfume is definitely not being worn by her. No way. I'll never believe it.

possumke
possumke

This scent makes me feel so happy, I love it!
It's a bright and sunny summer in a bottle. I can see why others find the connection with suntan lotion . Opens with a blast of the gorgeous lily and well behaved jasmine, (I also get hints of banana, and frangipani flower, neither are listed as notes) it's quite strong when first sprayed, but settles very quickly. Overall it is a light floral fragrance, not sugary sweet, and not a sillage monster. A well done Beachy scent, suitable for anybody.
I agree with other reviewers that the lasting power is far too short lived. It dries down quickly to a lovely soft floral powder which I like, and this phase lasts just an hour or so. I wish the strength was better, but I still think this is a winning composition, nice one Jen! ....So, do you think you could make a more INTENSE version one of these days? That, would be GREAT!

FairyDust
FairyDust

I just got this as a gift from my beautiful daughter and love it! It's warming up my cold wintry day and giving me visions of relaxing walks along the beach, foaming tides crashing into rocks, and the warmth and comfort of salty sea air. I can hear sea gulls and feel the warm water lapping at my toes as I walk across wet sand. Aaaaahhh....hard to believe it's only 18 degrees outside.

On the other hand, this enchanting scent seems just as perfect for a snowy day without beach visions. Picture wearing a cashmere sweater while cuddling with the one you love and just reveling in watching the snow falling outside. A bewitching scent then!! Capable of reading your mind and billowing off your skin into a magical cloud of whatever it is you need at the moment!

This really does smell like Child, so if you don't like jasmine, then stay away from this one.

But unlike Child, this is softer, more tolerable, and more rounded. Not a rough edge to be found. I also detect a hint of rose and lily which I think must be missing from Child. The lily gives a buttery, warm note to this perfume that I absolutely adore. With the jasmine, this produces perfection! Maybe that's why I can't stop smelling my wrist.

Oh! And no headache!!!! Something in Child gives me a headache and reminds me of the lingering smell of strong industrial bathroom cleaners used in public restrooms. Not so here, this is pure enjoyment!!

I was a little worried after reading reviews here regarding the longevity but it's been 4 hours and it is just as strong as when I first applied. Child would have disappeared by this time on me. Also, there's something in Child that develops into acrid soap but this hasn't done that so I like this one much better. It's all good! This is a dream for me!

mkerns22
mkerns22

It smells like suntan lotion. It reminds me of summer! :)

sparris
sparris

Finally got my hands on a mini bottle of this and I do think that whoever created this perfume has succeeded in what they set out to do. I definitely get the beach thing(and where I live beaches are nothing like Californian ones-we might have places suitable for seaside activities but the water stays cold throughout the summer)

If I am allowed to get all pretentious for a minute I'd say this scent inhabits the intersection between the human and the natural world with the jasmine and smell of warm, human skin(I can see this woman in my mind and she looks nothing like me, tall, dark hair and something of the 70's about her, strong, sensual, healthy) and it's so perfectly laid-back and casual. Would happily wear this scent both at work and on days off.

Can't detect any sunscreen smell but I don't really know what that's supposed to smell like...I do however smell something a little bit like hairspray, but in a good way.

I really like this, my only gripe is the staying power.

Rosemayre
Rosemayre

The loveliness doesn't last long, but I am in love with the youthful, yet sophisticated, scent. A fresh spritz of this cool, delicate, white flower hearted perfume is always a lift for my spirits, at any rate, so I don't mind re-applying at all really.

freddinos
freddinos

Let me start by saying that I bought it from some of the reviews mentioning that it is beachy or reminds the smell of sunscreen. Well, it does not. But apart from that, it is a beautiful smell, a true soft floral, with hints of Camay soap and perfect for day wear. It starts off with fresh rose, after that it's all pure white soap, then the violets come in and the base notes are an excellent blend of musk and violet. For some reason this is very 'Jennifer Aniston', this is how I would imagine her signature scent. Unfortunately it doesn't last more than 2 hours on me, and I see my half bottle being finished in a couple of weeks:( I wish they brought this in a true eau de parfum strength, it would easily become on of the classic florals, in the end what does Philosophy have more that this? :)

CHMD
CHMD

I've just rediscovered this fragrance after finding it in one of the last lingering boxes from my July move. What a lovely escape from the winter blahs. I've forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Its very light and clean, a little flowery, a little powdery, a little sunscreeny...okay that one's not a word. Upon reading other reviews it would seem that I'm quite fortunate in the longevity department - 14 hours later I can still easily detect it on my wrist. This may be because I layer it with a lotion. I find that the scent of L'Occitane's Mom & Baby Body Lotion (also found at the bottom of that moving box!) is an extremely close match for this fragrance and so I always wear them together.

jimenaargentina

I just love this perfume! fresh, feminine, delicated....beautiful!

I am not impressed , it is almost not there, I agree clean like a cleaning product, it smells nice enough, but it is a non scent, not there. I can tell Miss Aniston doesn't know a thing about perfumes.

AnyaZ
AnyaZ

I got a good-sized sample bottle of this as part of a 5 deluxe sample collection from Sephora, and this one smells to me like an aggressively scented laundry detergent with a suntan lotion dry-down. Pointed and intrusive, not relaxing or elegant. Headache-causing. Not for me.

xoxcrista
xoxcrista

I loved it when I tested it. Every time I'm at Target, I must smell this on me. It is beachy! Nice scent of flowers in the evening on a rocky coast. The lasting power isn't so bad, I would say it is moderate. Beautiful.

lizzie81

This perfume was never called 'Lolavie', they had to drop the name right before first launch in London for copyright reasons I believe. There are no copies of the Jennifer Aniston perfume in London or Europe called 'Lolavie' if my information is correct. :) I used to have it but gave it away, oh now I want it again!! xxx
I am wondering though if the U.S version smells any different to the one I had??

starskyee
starskyee

I heard the comparisons to Child, and I like the floral in Child, but find something to be off about it, so I had to try this fragrance. I do love Child, but find it to be a bit too strong, and there is something in it that comes across as a pickle note on me that I was never thrilled with.
This really did smell like Child to me, but without the pickle note, and softer. It wears very close, unlike Child which is very loud on me.
I just love the soft floral scent with the touch of powder that keeps it from being too overwhelming.
Definitely a subtle scent, good for daytime and work. It's a good go to fragrance for me when I just cant decide what to wear. Not the one I would reach for when going out for the night, but a perfect soft happy scent.

aqua76239
aqua76239

where people are smelling anything "beachy" or "tropical" i have no idea. Neither do I understand them comparing this to Sand and Sable which has a lot of gardenia(gardenias/tuberose scents are very distinctive and its impossible to mistake for anything else, Sand and Sable is sweet, with a LOT of white florals, nothing like Jennifer Anniston scent).
My first thought upon smelling this-hmm, its nice, kind of spicier floral. If it stayed this way for duration, I would have loved it. Alas, it changes into very clean soapy jasmine scent, with somewhat dusty musky drydown. I see this perfume suitable for health proffesionals because its clean smelling and unoffensive. As the others said, lasting power is terrible. I sprayed it on the paper first and couldn't even smell it within minutes. On my skin, it lasted a bit longer, about an hour. I think if you work in health care field, or don't like to wear perfume and just want to smell clean and soapy, this is ok choice. On the same note, if I wanted to smell clean and soapy, I suggest "Casual" by Paul Sebastian which can be found dirt cheap and which lasts a long time. So Lolavie is kind of a waste of money, in my opinion, because you have to constantly respray it in order to smell it at all

lizaf1
lizaf1

I love this scent but it doesn't last at all!!!! Won't buy again until that is fixed.

baboy
baboy

When I first smelled this, I was thinking it smells like the discontinued Bare Escentuals perfume 'ooh-la-Hula', but with a ton more soap. Tested it few times, I can safely say that this perfume does not last and as with a lot of the other reviewers, the dry down is smells like Tide. Also for me at least, this smelled terrible on me on cold weather as I feel like I am drowning in Tide detergent mixed with baby powder. Very weird.

skinny gumbo
skinny gumbo

I have a 90% full bottle for swap. Will consider àny offer.

butterbean
butterbean

I smelled this at Sephora where the SA said it was the NEW Jennifer Aniston Perfume in addition to the other one she launched a year ago in the UK. First thots were YUM! Tropical! Fresh! Pikake! So... I bought it.

I thought the below reviews were for her Lolavie perfume...and this was different. (i was WRONG! You would think that since Sephora was the only store it launched initially that they would know what they are talking about....NOT!)

Lolavie is same as Jennifer Aniston by Jennifer Aniston. They dropped the name "Lolavie" when it was introduced in the US. (or so the reports say)

ALL of the reviews below are correct in its COMPLETE INABILITY TO LAST! This perfume takes about 10 minutes to fade to a laundry soap smell and within 30- 45 minutes it is gone. SERIOUSLY -- 45 Minutes tops....and its GONE! If it there is anything there due to a hotter temp what you smell is a lingering gross perfume soap smell.

I REALLY liked the initial smell of this. I tired it on in the store, and thought it smelled great. I went back to purchase it. Thankfully I got a little sample and used it first.

It opens a delightful tropically sweet pikake (jasminum sambac). Then you quickly smell a faint rose and a hint of sweetness. Very similar to Child perfume. But then it fades into the same NASTY laundry soapy smell of say a Tide or Gain. TOTALLY RUINS IT! There is NO BEACH, NO SALT (seriously people? where do you smell salt?) -- its Jasmine with a hint of rose then SOAP SOAP SOAP!

No Sillage and ABSOLUTELY NO longevity --- it was barely sprayed before it starts to faint. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY! I returned it.

weegee
weegee

Light, fresh and just-stepped-out-of-the-shower clean. Floral shampoo and powder, in the best possible way. Totally linear: what you get first is what stays with you. The only thing "beachy" about it is its ozonic clarity as there's no sand or salt that I can detect.

This would be perfect for healthcare workers or anyone whose workplace discourages the wearing of fragrance. Also perfect for wearing to a job interview, the gym or visits to the dentist or doctor where people will be up close. You'll smell wonderful and will offend no one.

White florals, soft woods and creamy orchid (I know, no orchid listed but my nose senses it here). Reminds me very much of Halle Berry's Pure Orchid although PO lasts longer and has a more interesting development.

I found a 30ml bottle in a gift set with shower gel and lotion (which do extend its longevity) for an extraordinary price of under $9.00 in the post-holiday clearances and I couldn't be happier! A lovely fragrance for a late evening shower and a few spritzes on a pillowcase. Very relaxing & promotes sweet dreams.

amy1983
amy1983

This smells pretty one-dimensional. It doesn't smell like a lots of things mixed together. It stays the same the whole way through,never changing. It's a clean,fresh scent. I want to say honeysuckle,but it's not listed in the notes. It's a nice,simple,casual scent. I had the big bottle,and I used the whole thing.

onaona
onaona

I'm not sure if I can tell you how this fragrance smells, I only know how it feels....

It feels remarkably (and un-remarkably) like an average day in my life. Nothing special...nothing exciting, just a time and place in life where I feel comfortable in my skin.

You've been there.

Lolavie feels part of it all...part of my story. She is my early morning walk along the beach just before sunrise. The air is still and at its coolest of the day. Flowers, both delicate and beautiful, whisper to be heard before the day begins and we move too fast to listen.

Lolavie feels AND smells like my secret place of peace... beautiful and uncomplicated.

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

This perfume smells amazing. I sprayed it on my wrist during a shopping trip and actually made a second trip to the store later that day to purchase. So glad I went back because I can't get enough of the fabulous smell. I'm not a big J.A. fan, but she did quite well creating her debut fragrance. I think it's one of the better celebrity scents out there. Very floral and powdery. A fresh, clean scent. I love it!

theprophetblog

Have reviewed this before, just had to come back and say how bloody amazing this is. The ULTIMATE clean beach scent. Beautiful. But it's ruined by the terrible sillage and longevity! We need a Jennifer Aniston EDP Intense flanker!

Mareseis
Mareseis

Blooming jasmine and salty air; a wonderful close-to-skin scent that is so fresh and light that it's wearable anytime. Love it, and it's not your ordinary celebrity scent.

leighhannah
leighhannah

This is jean and white tee shirt perfume. Very easy to wear, very uncomplicated. I quite like it when I'm not in the mood to go on a perfume journey, when I just want to smell nice. Sure, you have to re-spray it all day, and I do mean all day, but I don't care because sometimes I just want to be casual in my jeans and tee. I love it.

Update: I'm sitting here wondering why I smell to gosh darn delicious, and realized the tee shirt I'm wearing, I wore it briefly a few days ago when I was wearing Jennifer Aniston perfume. I'm just gonna come out and say it: I feel happy wearing Chanels, Guerlains, and Jennifer Aniston!

stardust808
stardust808

sweet jasmine all the way with next to nil lasting power and a dead ringer for philosophy baby grace solid perfume. between the two i choose philosophy as the longevity is far better especially in solid form. this lasts less than 10 minutes so top, middle, and base notes don't matter since i only get to experience this fragrance for about 8 minutes!

Pinkletink
Pinkletink

Smells like Coppertone suntan lotion from the 70's on me....

PowderedToast
PowderedToast

This was one of the most revolting things I've ever smelled. Reminds me of horse shampoo... or a horse, pre-shampoo. Offensively strong & unappealing.

cinema1974
cinema1974

This is no beach scent...This is a true floral light powder scent...A beach scent would be like Lilly Pulitzer or a Bannana Republic or even Pam Anderson Malibu...I Think this is the best Celebrity scent and it very upper class with out the price tag. I get the floral and light powder and the down dry of rich light musk but the class is still there...Jennifer Aniston did wonderful job with this one...

nightcat23
nightcat23

Yes, it's just what I would expect from Jennifer Aniston. It's a strong white floral scent, mainly a clean salty Jasmine beach smell. I was hoping it would morph and evolve into other scents but it's more of a one demensional smell but saying all that I do like it. Sadly I don't detect the rose or any citrus smells for that matter.

I was hoping it would develop a more floral sweetness like Calvin Klein's Beauty or The Body Shop's Oceanus but it maintain's a salty beachy Jasmine smell.

Clean, mature, sophisticated and linear.

yang32
yang32

I love Jennifer Aniston, I love floral scents and I wanted so bad to love this perfume but all I smell is musk and a lot of powder. Not a bad thing if you're into it but not for me. Pass. Sorry Jen!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I smelled this in Sephora and I loved it! I want to own it asap!

Museumgal
Museumgal

It's pleasant but not outstanding, it smells too generic to be unique. But there's nothing offensive about it either. Good for the office.

jackcrew
jackcrew

I am surprised to see so many dislikes for this scent. Perhaps people are just prejudice against celebrity fragrances in general. However, I believe this is a lovely scent. Although I live in Florida, I am not really sure what a "beach" fragrance smells like: fishy, salty, cheap sun-tan location? Well, this is none of those things. It is a fresh, cool white flower; akin to early morning walks before the sun reaches the horizon. The dew drips off the jasmine and the air still has a chill. Its clean, pure, fresh with a promise of a good day.

I will agree that longevity is not great, but I cannot condemn the scent itself.

shoreshells
shoreshells

I really like this fragrance because it is soft on the skin; but it's just a little too soft and fades almost immediately.

4downtheshore
4downtheshore

Some have said they don't get the "beach" vibe from this fragrance. I however do. I guess because I'm from the Jersey shore and this perfume very much reminds me of the summer & the beach. I find it similar to Bobbi Brown's beach but this is lighter.This is a feel good perfume to me.Reminds me of home.

theprophetblog

This is a beautiful perfume; beachy and clean, like you just had a soapy shower then kicked back at the beach next to a jasmine flower.

The only problem? Terrible sillage. This doesn't project at all. It's a shame because I'd love to walk into a room and have everyone this unique scent, but NOBODY can smell it. It doesn't even last on my skin. It's the one thing that ruins this otherwise amazing, classy, and unique perfume.

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

First I didn't like it. It smelled liked something chemical. One hour later the fragrance became much softer and pretty (white floral, sea, even sand!). In my opinion, this is perfect for a day or night at the beach.

kelseybee
kelseybee

I really love this for my collection of floral perfumes. This is such a great scent and I love that it lasts long without being so overbearing. It's more of a "mature" scent in comparison to most celebrity fragrances. I think she does a great job capturing summer and the beach in a bottle.

Ms Sparkles
Ms Sparkles

Just to be clear Jennifer Anniston has ONE fragrance. Frtom what I understand Lolavie is not on the market because she changed the name to simply Jennifer Anniston due to the fact the french name Lolavie was too similar to Mark Jacobs Lola perfume.
I think it was a wise choice.
The perfume is lovely. Fresh and clean. unfortunately it does not last long.

nicolafiore
nicolafiore

Such a pretty summer fragrance! Really nice on an easy, make up free day. It is just so heartbreaking that it does NOT last. I know that some say it has a light/ clean smell after the top notes wear off, but it doesn't do that with my PH. I am hoping for a concentrated version to be released at some point. Also, the lotion smells cheap and does not layer well with the scent like I had hoped. Bummer:(

marenthenose
marenthenose

My thinking is Jennifer Aniston wore Child perfume and designed her perfume to smell just like it! i LOVE IT! beautiful smell. i love white florals.my first scent was Fracas 39 years ago ,given to me by my future mom in law.i love Child, Jo Malone tuberose (discontinued),Kate Spade original (discontinued), carnal flower, bond saks fifth avenue, Tuberose Gardenia-lauder, and marc jacobs (first one).
JA is a lighter version of child so i refresh it more often.

pansylady
pansylady

This is an indolic jasmine lightened up with citrus, creating a nice beachy vibe- reminds me of Sand and Sable, as well as Tatiana-

very good staying power and potency- just a few tiny sprays have lasted for 10 hours!

astamm62
astamm62

I just bought this today and I love it,smells so pretty.Does fade fast but I don't mind,I just put alittle more when needed..It smells really nice with Yves Rocher's Fleur D' Orange.Got a great deal with my coupon 10.00 off at CVS,bought this 1oz for $22.00 and change.Very happy with scent,will buy again!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Jennifer Aniston is a lovely beachy jasmine scent. Sweet jasmine, subtle violet and lily with rose water, amber, and sandalwood. I love the shape of the bottle. It’s simple and classic just like Jennifer herself!

missmonday
missmonday

I got this as a sample and I must say that I'm quite content with the smell. Most of the people from my entourage (and from the reviews also) didnt like it, saying it smells old, like a grandma and I understand why such toughts could emerge after smelling Jennifer Aniston perfume. However, I dont really share that opinion, mostly because there is no such thing as a old perfume, or a grandma scent. As for me, I thought Lolavie smell delicate, like I'm surrounded by white flowers and jasmine after a rainy afternoon where the rain just stop and the first sunrays are peeking. Its different yes, but different smell doesnt necessarely mean awful. Overall, not everyones cup of tea but I was quite pleased from her, considering its a celebrity perfume

paulhunter
paulhunter

I'm sure someone's already asked this, but why is it called "Lolavie" on this site and it says that on the bottle, but in stores it's just called "Jennifer Aniston" and "Lolavie" isn't anywhere? Confused.

Gingersnpr

I layer this scent with beach babe lotion by Victorias secret. People are constantly asking what I'm wearing:)

mrshopkins1973
mrshopkins1973

The first 30 minutes-4 hrs are harsh, heavy florals(blooming jasmine,violets & amazon lily). Very mature, but sickingly floral.
When the fragrance starts to wear off, it is nice, more of a youthful scent. These are: sensual woods, golden amber & sandalwood. That lingering end is the blissful part of it, and I only enjoy that last part. Sorry, Jen, but for a lack of a better description, It's like a "Benjamin Button" sort of fragrance: Goes from "grandma cougar" to "20-something". Very odd!
Did last on me, I read lots of reviews saying it didn't last, but it lasted on me. Wish it didn't have those florals, that is what made this a "love/hate" fragrance for me, but it's more like "hate/love".

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

I see where this is said to smell like it belongs in a trailer park. Man, that's harsh. Anyway...

I think this is a nice fragrance, for casual wear. It's not fruity, watery, or gourmand. It's beachy in a "Cape Cod in the summer" sort of way, rather than a "Miami" way. It has notes of sand and surf, along with some elegant,gentle florals and a warm freshness. It's a calm (evening walk along the beach) fragrance. It's not for the nightclub. It's close to the skin, and has a mild sillage. It lasts about 4 hours.

It's not too young for a woman in her 40's, and a young woman would enjoy it also. If you are looking for a beachy fragrance that's not heavy on coconut or gourmands, or if you need a change...try it.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

My Goddaughter bought a bottle and came running up to me. One spritz each wrist.

Its a smooth creamy jasmine on my skin. Something about it iS beachy but not in a coconutty sun tan oil kind of way. I can't tell you what makes me think beach!

It opens very stong on the florals. I almost ran to wash it off but that would be rude. A few minutes and it settled down to a nice subtle , creamy scent I can deal with.

Would I buy it for myself? No, but that is only because it is not my style.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

I really wanted to like this. I'm a huge fan of Jen and was so excited when i got a tester of this perfume with some other products I just bought. I think the smell is OK. It's for people who usually don't really wear perfume and like a veeryyy light smell. It's perfect for a plane jane type. But not for me. If you like fruity and sweet perfumes like Miss Dior or Britney Spears perfumes, this isn't one for you.

SaleenM98
SaleenM98

This perfume is disappointing....not at all what I would expect Italian Yogi Jennifer Aniston to smell like. In a word, this smells like aerosol sunblock. Seriously: pick up a bottle of Walmart brand Equate SPF 50, spray it, and compare the smell to this crap. The "sunblock smell" dries down to something reminiscent of stale cigarettes and plug-in air fresheners.

MerlinAbsolute
MerlinAbsolute

Uniqueness: 3/10
Longevity: 5.5/10
Overall: 2/10

Plebeian without prestige. Smells like watery jasmine with hints of orange blossom and probably the lily. Not nearly as good as other celebrity fragrances like Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck or Kim Kardashian's Gold. Disappointing.

RickOhm
RickOhm

a meh kinda fragrance for a meh kinda girl, perfect for Aniston.

Aprilily
Aprilily

I am test driving this scent today-I do not have any "beachy" scents and wanted one for summer. Unfortunately, this isn't it. The jasmine/musk/soapy phase lasted for about 30 minutes, then...nothing, it just disappeared. I do not dislike it, but won't bother buying an FB since it does not last on my skin.

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

I love love love beachy scents! So after reading the reviews on here about how it was sunny and beachy, smelled like Bobbi Brown Beach, smells like the beach on a hot summer night, I decided to blind buy. I got it online from Ulta. Was so excited when it arrived, couldn't wait to spray it! Holy crap....what a scrubber!!!!!!!!!!! There is NOTHING beachy about this perfume at all! All I got was a horrible floral scent and I HATE florals!! This went back to Ulta the next day. If you are looking for a beachy type scent this is NOT the one you are looking for!

jordy0119
jordy0119

I love this perfume. I understand that it's not for everyone, as it's not sweet at all and is very light. For me it reminds me of the beaches in North Carolina and hot summer nights. I think it's really a better day time perfume. I would not say that it's my favorite, and I doubt I'll ever even finish the bottle. But I do find it unique, and I love having it as part of my collection.

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

Very nice soft. Softer version of Bobbi brown beach perfume.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

I sprayed some on my wrist and I didn't like. Too musky. It's not a horrible smell but not my type.

LA2000
LA2000

If "Gendarme" and "Bond No. 9 Fire Island" got together and had a baby, it would probably be something along the lines of "Jennifer Aniston."

I would describe this as an austere white floral with a synthetic sunscreen note that leaves one smelling freshly scrubbed and dry cleaned. The cleanliness, while not soapy, is so pronounced that it borders on OCD. If this is "beach-y", then it's the beach as viewed from floor to ceiling windows inside an immaculately kept, climate controlled Malibu beach pad.

Some may quibble but I find it to be unisex.

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

Just a beautiful scent. It starts off with jasmine, then goes to clean, fresh air, then the beach, and warm, clean skin. I really love it. Gorgeous, beautiful and beachy, with no coconut. I smell a tiny bit of sun lotion. I've had it on for several hours, and it is lingering softly and sweetly, with no spicy dry down, just fresh, clean skin. Absolutely gorgeous, just like Jennifer Aniston herself. Clean, uncluttered, and beautiful.

pingui

Well, I predicted only about 6 months ago that this fragrance would go down to the $20-$30 price-point in a year. Well, deal seekers, I found several 1.7 oz. bottles of this at Ross for $26!

While I still maintain that this scent doesn't last long, I am tempted to buy another bottle at this price because I have yet to find a soft and clean jasmine scent that beats this one!

I really love this, and the only beef is that it doesn't last long, but at the new price-point, I can spritz away and not feel guilty!

brettashley
brettashley

Clean jasmine (no indoles here!) and honeysuckle. Extremely light, fresh, and soapy (that would be the laundry-musks, I think). I got a hint of beachy-ness in the store, but at home, all I'm getting is a wan floral that fades quickly; it hasn't even been 15 minutes and I can tell this is a goner. This is a perfume for people who don't really like perfume.

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

this is a laundry fresh jasmine, ... its nice but for a mature audience...

I like it the most once worn for a few hours and the soapy fresh florals give way to a soft powdery sandalwood.

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

I have mixed reviews about this one. First, the lasting power sucks. I sprayed this on my wrist and within about an hour could barely smell it. It's a more of a mature scent maybe for the evenings. I tend to like sweeter scents so this isn't my favorite. I can't decide if I like it or not so I probably won't purchase this. The bottle is unique and pretty!

louisabouisa
louisabouisa

scent disappeared so fast, i am very disappointed, also there is too much jasmine, its going on ebay :0)

sweetgirl

nice lil clean scent....got it cheap...just 2 add 2 my collection....clean beachy scent when you out at the beach when its hot...and chillin!

adele l
adele l

Reminds me a little of JA herself..pretty, inoffensive and clean but not a particularly memorable or striking scent...somewhat soapy, slightly beachy jasmine. I think fans of modern non-dirty florals will enjoy it

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I really like this perfume! Yes its very beachy and light...I really wish it lasted longer (not even 2 hours!) so I dont think I will ever purchase this unless its on clearence for super cheap.

justbeQ
justbeQ

I know this is a fragrance that seems to get more hate than love. I'm more on the strong like side. It doesn't seem remarkable enough to warrant extreme emotions. I enjoy it because it reminds me of childhood memories driving thru orange groves on the way to visit grandma. It starts out pleasant with jasmine and citrus-which to me reminds me of orange blossoms. That seems to settle quickly into a clean shower fresh scent. When it dries down it turns more salted skin basking on a breezy beach. It graduates to a close to the skin scent really quickly before fading all together. A little suntan lotionish but it's not heavy at all. I get the musk, sandalwood and amber but it's so faint. I find it to be a non confrontational mellow scent that reminds me of being a kid playing hide and seek amongst grapefruit and orange trees. Maybe lasts on me 2 hours. I will enjoy it this summer.

caitrun
caitrun

I gave my mom a tiny sample of this as part of a stocking stuffer for Christmas. I was underwhelmed. Well, last week I saw the 1oz bottle on sale so I decided to sample it. Wow, I am in love. The jasmine, sandalwood and musk are so nostalgic for me! I am a California born girl and I was simply blown away by this fragrance! I guess it was a scent that I needed to try on my own skin to love. It is also definitely more of a summery fragrance so that may be part of the reason I wasn't loving it in the winter. I say if you're a California girl, this scent is for you ;P

Malibu
Malibu

I keep trying this perfume whenever I see a tester as I keep reading glowing reviews, but I'm just not smelling what everyone else is smelling.

It's hard for me to describe as, in all honesty, this doesn't really smell of anything on me. There's just a vague artificial, chemical scent. As the reviewer below me pointed out, this is more akin to permanent marker, rather then powdery florals or something beachy.

Peachply
Peachply

I HATE this fragrance, simply awful! It gives me a headache almost instantly...the overwhelmingly cheap shrill smell of Coppertone suntan lotion I smelled as a child on every beach comes to mind.
WHY???
I want to like it but just can't. Sorry Jen....

candyaddict
candyaddict

I agree that this does smell exactly like Sand & Sable. I was hoping it would be a little different, not that I don't like it. It's feminine and inoffensive, which is what I look for in a perfume.

Aspendina
Aspendina

wow super nice and super beachy smell exactly like Sand & Sable and Sand & Sable is much stronger and last alot longer, I would do S&S over this since they are the same.

MaggieKat

This is the second time I have tried this perfume. The first time I honestly didn't smell anything at all. This time, I get a pretty jasmine at first and then something that smells like the beach. I really like it. I am very happy I gave it a second shot.

melissa
melissa

this smells exactly like Sand and Sable. I was disapointed in it.

Airdna
Airdna

This is a sunny beachy smell, the impressions are very much like Sand & Sable, for those who remember that drugstore classic! Great during day time and warmer weather.

All I can smell is jasmine. Specifically, this reminds me of a jasmine scented soap. If you are a jasmine lover, you might like this.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Got some samples of Lolavie at Belk yesterday and the SA quickly sprayed it on my wrist without really asking. o_0 Too many white flowers for my liking, but still a subtle feminine scent. Reminds me of Estee Lauder Pleasures. I'll gift these samples to my mother who I'm sure will enjoy this fragrance more than I.

Gingersnpr

Awesome! I layered this over pure grace lotion. It's a match!!! And last longer that way!
So happy!

chaos2
chaos2

I tried a spray from the store today. It does remind me of the beach, but it is also "ladylike". It would have to be a pristine beach. No thongs or other tacky swimsuits. Probably, not a swimsuit just a simple white linen sheath, skimpy leather sandals in hand. This would also smell good in the expensive, air-conditioned car, driving home after. However, it would not last that long.

Red Rose
Red Rose

I tried this last night in a local mall. No offence to those who love it but it smells like a wash powder ( Ariel ) on the paper strip. It also smells very cheap. Maybe I liked the first opening better but when it settled down,smells very much like baby powder or powdery wash powders from supermarket :(
Again, this is only my openion & my taste & this fragrance doesn't stand to the high end hopes that I imagined. I can't compare it to vera wang for example. It smells very clean yes, but like a soap bar you may find in a cheap hotel not in a luxurious one :(

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

This is as close to Imagine Peace as I have found in 10 years. It is now my favorite perfume! The staying power is worse than body spray. I am going to go through this stuff fast.

This is a nice fragrance, but as it wore down it began to smell too common for my tastes. It smelled like a regular bar of soap. It's one of those perfumes that people would call "harmless". I smell mostly soft lily on a base of musk and hardly any jasmine. It smells more like honeysuckle than lily or jasmine. It's a whisper of a fragrance, not strong or overbearing. I wouldn't buy it, it's just too unimaginative.

sweetgirl

soapy and boring...jlo glow i think is better...as far as lasting power...

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

This perfume should be renamed to Jaslavie. This is a very big jasmine scent. If you love Jasmine, buy this. The bottle is very simple and elegant and that is initially what caught my eye and made me stop and smell, then test this fragrance.

I'm not a big jasmine fan, so I won't purchase this, but that bottle is making it tempting.....

veggiegirl11
veggiegirl11

I thought this was going to smell light, crisp, and beachy, but this is much heavier than I was expecting. A TON of jasmine in this, which I personally don't like. Jasmine doesn't work on me very well. This does smell pretty nice though- a more sophisticated scent that is definitely not aimed at teens. It almost puts me in mind of a high-end shampoo scent- it's jasmine-y, but soapy-smelling with just the slightest hint of citrus in the background.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I think I smell similar flowers here then in EA`s Splendor. Not for me I`m afraid...
Definately floral, and it`s a lot heavier than I expected. I tought this would be watery, lightly sparkling, light floral. But no, I was wrong.
The dry down is nicer than the beginning.

Spido
Spido

Smells nice, but quite generic. I think I smell more lily than jasmine. Both silleage and longevity are quite low on me.

allegro_barbaro
allegro_barbaro

A very pretty summer jasmine which is let down by zero staying power. Disappointed!!!

love<3
love<3

i was very excited about this because a very good friend recommended this to me and i was in need of a new perfume i have way to many but i wanted a fresh new scent and by her description it was exzactly what i was looking for i had my mind set on buying it so i went to david jones to get and i thought well ill smell it first and was horrified its not overpowering but it smells undescribebly horrible i remminded me of a rotten orange and a fant hint of just well grannyness i am very dissapointed it just smelt discousting and was misserable going home without my new perfume so im still on the hunt some people may like this but make sure you SMELL IT before you purchase it

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

I'm no fan of celebrity fragrances, but Lolavie by Jennifer Aniston is an exception to the rule. I love, love, love this fragrance and it resembles me of the fragrance Moringa from the Body Shop. Absolutely one of my favorites. The fragrance is summers and floral, an explosion of jasmine and fully divine. The aroma is simple, clean and fresh. The scent remains relatively good (a few hours anyway before its all gone) and if you combine with Body Shop Moringa Body Butter, it smells heavenly.

Edit; Most comments I get when I use this scent is .... you smell like detergent!!! Do not know if it's good or bad, but apparently others do not get the smell of perfume.

Jag är inget fan av kändisparfymer men Lolavie av Jennifer Aniston är ett undantag från regeln. Jag älskar, älskar, älskar denna doft. Den påminner om doften Moringa från Body Shop. Absolut en av mina favoriter. Doften är sensuell, sommrig och blommig, en explosion av jasmine och helt gudomlig. Doften är enkel, ren och fräsch. Parfymens hållbarhet är relativt bra (nån timma i alla fall innan doften är helt borta) och om man kombinerar den med Body Shops kroppssmör Moringa, så skapas en himmelsk doft.

NatWeb
NatWeb

I usually prefer spicy, woody, vallia type scents but I tried this - an absolute floral - and loved it. If you're generally put off by celeb scents then please give this a go. I was surprised at how very much I liked it. It's just pretty and light and manages to capture a beach scent without coconut or tropical fruits.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Although, the bottle design is very pretty, this fragrance is just too floral for my taste. I wish this fragrance was sweeter and had woodsy notes in it. I see sandalwood, musk, and amber listed in the base notes but I cannot detect any of these notes.

Jellybean
Jellybean

too light, watered down white floral. it needs more substance to it. spray it on and forget you wearing it. why buy it if I can't smell it:(

lubaina
lubaina

Wow the bottle is as sophisticated as her.Im a j.aniston fan and I love soft florals.so I want it anyway.I know im gonna love it...

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

I smelled this at Kohl's last night. I had Jasmine Absolute on, and I sprayed this on my clothing and was surprised of how vivid it captured the scent of Jasmine. It has the citric properties of Jasmine without the hazy herbal undertone that I love.

I'm glad that it didn't have the herbal tones that Jasmine normally have because it would of taken away the freshness of the scent and would of made it darker.

Very soft and elegant fragrance don't see why people hate it or find it over-powering (Learn how to apply fragrances)

If you like Forever by Mariah Carey you will love this one. they don't smell alike but I put in the same category because they are soft florals with fruity clean undertones, great for those how don't like strong florals.

Great Job on this fragrance.

P.S. guys love the smell of Jasmine girls, for me I like it because of it's herbal smokey tones it's relaxing to me. I bought Jasmine oil just to smell it and Lolavie smells just like it.

purrz11
purrz11

I sniffed this on a magazine strip and fell in love. I believe this is the most heavenly scent I've ever smelled. To me it's a big explosion of Jasmine. Just absolutely intoxicating. I MUST have a huge bottle of this stuff!

tattooedbride
tattooedbride

I've been looking for a tropical smelling perfume for my Hawaii wedding for a while now. i was excited to smell this straight from the bottle because it smelled like the tuberose lei I once had while visiting the island. Unfortunately once I sprayed it on my skin, the dry down smelled like Elizabeth Arden's Red Door. Dissapointing. Couldn't wait to wash it off.

jenny2301
jenny2301

I like the scent...and on me it lasts long when I use the lotion as well...problem is it gives me a headache after a while...maybe Iam spraying too much??

Dymphna
Dymphna

I'm really surprised at how many people have said that this scent doesn't last long on their skin. On me, it lasts for hours, and I love it! I get zero rose from this, which is fortunate as I'm not wild about rose. On my skin, this is mostly jasmine and lily and a clean, light musk. There's just a bit of citrus, which fades (as citrus does) quickly, melting into the jasmine, and soft sandalwood gently grounding it all. Overall, it gives the impression of clean, jasmine-scented skin. It doesn't actually smell like a beach to me, but I can see the way the notes paint an olfactory picture of water, fresh air, soft sand. And it's beachy in that "clean, warm, bare skin" kind of way that reminds me of summer. Only I intend to wear this all year round.

I do agree that the sillage isn't huge, but that's a plus for me. I hate when people choke me with their perfume or cologne. And I tend to apply scent sparingly most of the time anyway, as I wear it primarily for my own enjoyment.

By the way, this scent reminds me somewhat of Bvlgari Pour Femme, which I used to wear constantly several years ago. The Bvlgari was more formal somehow, however, whereas this is a more relaxed scent.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I like it. I don't have hang ups as to it being a celeb or not. It will be great in warm weather and really for any time. Reminds me of a softer version of Byblos, which I adore. I really don't see the issue with the lasting power that all are mentioning, it goes for 4 hours pretty strong. It seems like the scent is getting a bad wrap just because of the celeb thing, in my opinion seriously. It's crafted well and balances nicely on the skin. The photo should have been of her entwined in a sprig of lilly with jasmine in her hair, there is absolutely no aquatic or ocean breeze to it in the least bit. I am enjoying it!!

Allisontaylor
Allisontaylor

Got it as a christmas present. At first I liked it but it totally changed after trying it later on. Dont like it anymore. It smells like bad milk on my skin.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

Ouch Jen, why you have to do this kind of scent?
Maybe I have a high expectation for this one, but surely after I've tested it on my wrist directly (at my first try!)I'am dissapointed....
It reminds me of some bathroom cleaner products
Sad....:(

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I agree with the previous reviewer. I just sprayed this on- 1 squirt at the base of my neck and poof, it's barely there unless I drop my head down to smell the base of my neck. Zero sillage. Don't waste your money. There are much better florals out there. Jennifer Aniston must try again.

MaggieKat

I dont want to sound like I know everything there is to know about perfumes, but in the case of this one, where did it go? 2 seconds after applying it, I can just barely smell it if I bury my nose in my wrist. That can't be right.

estherthebester
estherthebester

I don't like this scent. When I was testing it on myself, I just got a whiff of flowers...the kinds that I don't like. They give me a headache. Though I love Jennifer Aniston and I really wanted to like her fragrance, it won't do for me.

blueviolet
blueviolet

A celeb fave, at first it wasnt doing much for me, then on the bus home from town i got a whiff from something just wonderful. Myself. Well from the bit on my sleeve i had sprayed this perfume. So i bought it. Over and over again.

juliacat
juliacat

I want to thank a few reviewers for their opinion of this one. I love Jen and I so wanted a perfume that she has created that I have almost put in on my Christmas list...I am glad I read the reviews first! I went to the department store to try it and was pleased I didn`t ask my husband to buy it for me! It doesn`t smell at all! Shocking. Some notes of white flowers and breeze of air perhaps ,which disappeared almost immediately. I couldn`t smell anything after 5 min! No staying power, and very dissapointed smell of just breezy air. Money saved.

pingui

This fragrance as expressed by other reviews does has its pros and cons. For me, I like it with a few exceptions. I love the jasmine and light floral bouquet because personally, I am not a big strong floral perfume lover. Most times strong florals make me sneeze. I asked for it though as a gift, because my boyfriend particularly likes floral scents on me, and he loves jasmine. I like that it is a clean scent, but definitely wish clean would compute and last longer than 1 hr.

Also, at the current price, you definitely want something to last longer. I think in the next year, it will go down to $20-$30, and be available everywhere. (Perfume futures anyone?) While I am not crazy in love with this scent, I love that clean, easy floral for ease of wearing, and certainly no fear that I am going to offend anyone with my perfume.

I also like that it is a great compromise between what I like, and what my boyfriend wants me to smell like. For that alone, I'll keep it and possibly replace it when the time comes.

diddyscafe
diddyscafe

Very, very poor lasting power. Most fragrances stay on for decent amount of time on my skin, except this one! On top of that, the scent itself is very bland, boring, no personality whatsoever. And for the price, I might as well purchase something from The Body Shop. I'm not a fan of Aniston, but actually like the campaign ad and bottle design as it is shaped to fit the curves of the palm, or so I read. Too bad, it's all looks and no substance.

I vaguely recall having read at some point during the height of Jennifer Aniston's "Woman Scorned World Tour" that she was one of the celebrities whose favorite perfume was produced by the house of Clean. Then of course there is her ad campaign for Smart Water: the implication being that the Woman Scorned is clean and pure, unlike the vamp who stole her man. Given all of this background, I cannot really claim to be surprised that Ms. Aniston's new perfume smells like a cross between one of the Clean compositions and the Philosophy fragrance which smacks of Dow Aerosol Bathroom cleaner (I believe it is INNER GRACE).

LOLAVIE or JENNIFER ANISTON, whatever it is named, opens with a slightly caustic quality very reminiscent to my nose of household cleaning products. I'd say that it very nearly crosses over the line and may well incorporate some of the IFF accords being used to scent household antibacterial wipes, powders, and sprays. The quality is not exactly sharp, as in sharp floral green perfumes, for example. No, it's more industrial to my nose. Fortunately, the opening subsides relatively quickly, leaving behind something pretty close to a middling hotel soap facsimile. Is this woman obsessed with hygiene or what? Perhaps her nemesis wears civet bombs and that is real reason why her marriage came to an end.

claudystream
claudystream

I wanted to like this. So much that despite my initial almost gagging at the scent (sorry) I went back to the store like five times over the next few weeks just to see if I'd like it better. Nope. Really not my type. I couldn't really tell any white floral scents from this, all I had was some sort of bitter sharpness. Sigh. I do like Jen a lot but have to say this is not my cup of tea.

Thistlegirl
Thistlegirl

The first time I put this on, it was so subtle I could barely distinguish any notes but after about half an hour it had a very vibrant, citrus cologne aspect. It dried down to a sexy skin musk.

Today I tried it on again and I got nothing but synthetic jasmine, just like Child Perfume. It then dried down to a powdery white musk, which is subtle but lingers for hours. I don't mind summer scents being fresh and light so I think I would give this perfume a try, but as a summer splash instead of a perfume. I definitely wouldn't wear this in winter or at night.

I'm also kind of impressed at the many changes this perfume goes through, throughout the day. Many department store/celebrity perfumes are flat and lack nuance. You never get to smell the top, heart or base notes, it just smells the same throughout the day. But Lolavie goes through stages of metamorphoses and transforms itself many times. This is a celebrity perfume that really captures the celebrity's personality, and those who resonate with Jen's beachy, laid-back vibe would appreciate this fragrance.

curlyhair1
curlyhair1

I too wanted to like this but it smelled sharp on me... almost like "sweat." I returned my bottle for a refund.

Marisa36
Marisa36

So sad. Really wanted to like it. If only the top notes would last. There is unfortunately no substance to this fragrance. A poor quality formulation in my opinion. I like Jen, but not enough to make me buy this. All the fame and popularity in the world won't convince me otherwise.

susansep
susansep

I was also shocked that I didn't hate this--I think it smells very much like White Shoulders, no?

lhollingdrake
lhollingdrake

I was shocked when I didn't hate it. I was even more shocked when I found myself walking to the cash with a bottle. It is a lovely white floral wandering the playground begging to play with Kai.

No lasting power - gone in 20 minutes or less and leaves behind a benign white musk.

carmon.hodges
carmon.hodges

Love it, but doesn't last at all!!!!!

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

A VERY light jasmine. Pretty - but boring, with very poor lasting power and no sillage.

It's office friendly and a safe enough gift for someone that likes very light, white florals. But there are much better office friendly florals on the market! Considering you have to douse yourself in this to actually smell anything, it's disgustingly overpriced.

Repogirl
Repogirl

It is very pretty and there is an element to it that reminds me of Bobbi Brown's "Beach." However, as others have mentioned, it does not last long at all and for $44/oz, it really should last a bit longer. If it did, I would definately purchase this.

TigerEyes
TigerEyes

Tried a sample today and happily thought, "Oh it's a light one". It's the sort of perfume I'm happy spraying on myself for the sheer, feminine, joyful ritual of just spraying on a scent. It is soft, and comforting. And, can be sprayed on again during the day. I'd wear this on an airplane without worrying about offending others. A lovely skin scent...I'd take a bath in it if I could.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Very white floral... Nice enough but a definite pass for me.

beau2010
beau2010

I got a sample and I was surprised at how amazing it smells. I've wore it everyday this week and the staying power on me is great, literally from 9 to 5. It does smell like VS Breathless, so I guess it's not a totally unique scent but Breathless is no longer available. And to think I was expecting a cheesy perfume from another celebrity, how pleasantly surprised I was.

Whit
Whit

I sampled this today. It's nice and beachy smelling, though I wouldn't purchase it. To me it does seem to be lacking something as another reviewer noted and it reminds me of something else although I can't put my finger on it. It would be nice to add to a collection if you're head over heels in love with it. I let my hubby smell it and he liked it too. But it just smells too familiar to me.

beachgrl
beachgrl

I feel like this scent is lacking something. Staying power? More vanilla? Its very pretty and light but did not stay on my skin. The bottle is a cool design. It reminds me of a cross between Bobbi Brown 'Beach' and BBW Gardenia. Not a huge floral gal here, but this scent was nice to wear on summer evenings. I would give it a 7 out of 10.

SS79
SS79

I absolutly love this fragrance, have the 100ml bottle! Its so fresh and clean without being overbearing...just wish I could find the matching lotion for longivity..pls lemme know if you know where I can find it!!

Lynn Buck
Lynn Buck

This is one of the best perfumes I have ever tried!!! It is now my signature scent. I would only wear it during the spring/summer months. It reminds me of being at the ocean/beach on a nice calm spring morning. Very relaxing beautiful scent!!! Total class. The only problem with it is it doesn't last. I hope the makers of this fragrance address this problem.

Elsee
Elsee

This smells very similar to Breathless by Victoria's Secret. If any of you have a bottle of that, try a test on each arm. I was amazed!!! Needless to say, they have discontinued Breathless...

Since JA is this similar to Breathless, I may not purchase however, I will try out my sample on my BF and see what he thinks. It is very nice, but like a lot of the comments here, really has no staying power. :( Those of you perfume fanatics who LOVED VS Breathless, here is your substitute for summer!

Enjoy!

MimilovesBritney
MimilovesBritney

Its an absolutely beautiful, clean and simple scent in my opinion. I have to wear it with the body lotion though because it doesnt last more than four hours or so on my skin, but thats fairly good considering its a Celebrity scent.
Its sensible for a work scent as well, and my boyfriend loves it. He did buy it for me as well for my Birthday :)

cdz28
cdz28

Not at all what I was expecting. I feel the advertising campaign is kind of misleading. All of the photos of her are at the beach and you would expect the fragrance to be fresh, ocean, beachy kind of scent. Instead, all you get is pure jasmine.

takeasniff

So I got a small bottle of this. It just does not last on me. I do like it. It is a very conservative smell. It would work well with a suit but at the same time it can be worn casually. There is nothing sweet or gourmand in this. It is not a run of the mill fruity or patchouli perfume. If any of you smell Lovely Perfume d'or by Jeane Arthes it is the same. I love both of them. You will need to like lilly and jasmine because they are both very noticeable. If you picture the linear smell of Christina's Inspire or even the smell of Diamonds and Saphires. I don't think a lot of young teenage girls would like it. I would buy it again I just have to keep spraying so I can smell it. Very nicely done and it smells classy not cheap. Not everyone will easily like it just because of the lilly and jasmine which put a lot of people off.

hildamari13
hildamari13

I wrecked my brain trying to figure out the familiar scent. After wearing it for a week, it came to me! On my skin, it reminds me of Bath and Body Works Classic Honeysuckle! I love the soft, clean scent for the summer.

mylena
mylena

I finally tried it today. I don't know what to think. It smells wonderful, but it doesn't last very long. I wish it would last longer, also the silage is not very good. It's just like somebody else mentioned here, very clean, almost soapy, in the best way. I think I might buy for the summer.

bubblem3
bubblem3

Jajaja mi papa esta enamorado de esta mujer y pidio que se lo pongan en la muñeca, a pesar de su amor por ella dice que huele muy raro y que no le gusto.. quizas es por la quimica de su piel que olia como a plastico, porque en papel no olia mal :)

All I get is a powdery jasmine and lily. It gets clearer and cleaner as I wear but it's just jasmine and lily. My skin just looove to amplify the white flower and it's terrible because I am not a fan of white flower! Well, the bottle is nice tho. It's extremely feminine, very one-dimensional, and all about that white flower(s) for my skin. it could have been something that Avon could produce. I hope her next one will be more special.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Tried this perfume yesterday and it's a nice perfume. It's more like a cologne I would say. At the beginning I could really smell Lily and jasmine. after 2-3 hours I couldn't smell it at all... It's not a very classy,romantic sexy perfume..But it's not heavy, and has a simple clean fresh scent... good for an nice evening you spend on the beach :)

Klopez
Klopez

Very lovely scent. I really enjoy it. Flowers, beach, sweet are the first three words that come to my mind when smelling this perfume. My only disappointment: doesn't last. An hour after I put it on, it disappears :( I still enjoy the scent very much. I guess I have to reapply often.

patrish.morris
patrish.morris

I purchased this perfume at the Duty Free in SF.
I absolutely love the fragrance, however very disapointed in the linger. Dissipates very quickly. Not the staying power in my opinion of a "perfume"

takeasniff

When I smelt this it smelt very heavy. I am not getting any beachy smell. I did like it but I could swear all I could smell was tuberose. I will test it a couple more times. I would call Pamela Anderson's Malibu beachy but not this one?

Scintillia
Scintillia

I like it. Lolavie is clean, soft floral scent. Nothing so special but perfect for the spring/summer.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

The scent doesn't interest me, but it's a refreshing change from the usual tacky celebrity scents.

It doesnt't boast much, it's wearable in almost any occasion, but it does seem to lack a personality.

lizzie81

This one is ok, nothing special i only wear it around the house. Its like Jasmine and water. Doesn't last on me at all maybe 1 hour! Its really weak for an Eau de parfum more like a colonge water type affair. Completely inoffensive could be worn anywhere but probably because no one else would smell it! Just has no personality! Quite disappointing :(

NB I just discovered something, this layered with Hilary Duff with love is fantastic! With love gives it that edge and strength that it needs!

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

Surprisingly fresh and complex, this makes me think of sunshine and relaxing days on the beach. It's subtle and more suitable for the day than the evening.

sofiii
sofiii

Lolavie is such a Jennifer style sweetheart perfume, clean, lovely, happy, not demanding, just there, smiles at you in a nice way, which makes me think of a lot of her characters in those romantic chick flicks.

The opening is quite a blast of like everything, but in a nice way, I can’t really put my finger through what it smells like, but as missk said, it’s not like any of your typical celebrity perfume here, Lolavie is really well blended and I find the quality of the ingredients is rather pleasant (than a lot of the commercial perfumes). What I smell after about one minute is white flowers, it’s not aggressive at all, somehow it smells rather soothing, and like Chinese Jasmine tea (a blend of jasmine flower and normally white tea). Then it fluctuates between the Chinese Jasmine tea smell and a slightly sweeter night blooming floral scent. It could easily be one of the white flower themed perfumes launched by a niche house, as in it’s not that bland celebrity, it’s kinda commercial, but has a bit more soul in it, a nice soul.

After about half an hour, Lolavie smells like laundry, a peculiar combination of Laundromat from Demeter and for Her Musk from Narciso Rodriguez. It is a clean, fresh-out-of shower scent with a bit household cleaning soapy powdery twist, somehow I like it.

Quite a clean, non-typcial-celebrity scent to try!

Lolavie has surprised me to say the least. I expected a clean, soft floral, but not one that was so well composed. This fragrance does not smell like your typical celebrity release at all.

Lolavie opens with a beautiful and feminine blend of rose and jasmine, somewhat soapy and creamy in nature. The scent is supposedly inspired by Jennifer's love for night-blooming jasmine and the beaches of Greece. I can actually sense these aromas in her fragrance, and I think, that in itself is very impressive.

There's a hint of buttery lily towards the heart which is probably the most floral aspect to this fragrance. Like Eva Longoria, Jennifer Aniston isn't a huge fan of perfume, so this fragrance release is more of a clean, musky skin-scent that doesn't radiate too strongly.

The base is a basic blend of sandalwood and white musk. It smells a little bit like crisp, white laundry. There's also a sweet candle accord, which fascinates me greatly.

I like Lolavie because of its soft, fresh and casual feel. Unfortunately what dampened the mood for me was its lack of lasting strength. I had placed this fragrance on my wishlist, only to remove it because it only lasted a few hours on my skin.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The top notes were very uplifting, almost zesty in their nature! In the heart a daffodil note emerged on me. I can't explain that, because lily and violet are listed (and daffodil is not), but I clearly detected a strong daffodil note. This lasted for about 30 minutes, eventually softened, and the fragrance faded to a clean, somewhat soapy fresh skin-scent that I liked very much! It's a nice scent, but I think the base notes need to be more pronounced and have better longevity, to balance the scent.

I completely agree with the comment that it's "beachy"! It feels like it would be a good fragrance for someone who doesn't normally like wearing "perfume", but still wants to smell feminine and clean.

sgraifman
sgraifman

Makes me feel like I have spent the day at the beach. Salt water, suntan lotion, sunshine and warm breezes.

jeanol
jeanol

A nice gentle feminine perfume....soft and close to the skin. Fades quickly.

kdt9788
kdt9788

Just applied this perfume. It initially smelled like rose and water, then began to smell more floral and powdery, but only slightly powdery. A light perfume, very pretty. It doesn't suit me, though. It reminds me of my Aunt who is in her late 40s. I imagine her wearing it. It's okay. I've decided I do not like it based on the fact that I've had it on maybe 15 minutes and it's beginning to fade. Doesn't have much staying power. If it did last longer, it'd be great. It smells much nicer to me than any other floral perfume I've smelled. They tend to turn powdery to me. bleh. But this is fresh and nice.

About 45 mins has passed... it smells soapy now, but not in a bad way.

tempest419
tempest419

Just a nice soft floral- nothing complex, but it's a very pleasant light scent for a casual summer day. For some reason I don't get the citrus much on my skin, I mostly smell the jasmine.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a nice floral. Not too sharp or strong but just right. It is a bit too soft for my tastes. I put it on and within 2 hours I could not smell it any more. I think if you are someone who likes a soft mild floral this would be perfect for you. It smells nice, clean and gentle but lacks staying power.

krissycat
krissycat

Very strong flowers here. Honestly that is all I get from this fragrance. It has almost like a Jessica McClintock feel. It is a mature smell for certain and I definetely like it, but I have to be in the mood for it because it is a heady floral. Definetely a spring or summer scent

Sa Majeste la Rose
Sa Majeste la Rose

I agree, this one is not a celebrity like perfume (=not a boring cheap smell). It is not a masterpiece as well though. For me it is in the same category as SJP's Lovely and Covet - a good, quite wearable perfume. Flowers, musk, a little citrus. Quite classy everyday fragrance. I will never buy something like this, but I admit it is much better than many contemporary designer scents.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I got it today and i´m very surprised, is a diferent scent, not celebrity like, at first is a little fresh (citrus with rose water) then it become flowerly an a little bit powdery (a lot of jasmine), is a mature scent(for my taste) and very clean, but i like it...

Is a strong perfume with very poor staying power...

The bottle is very sofisticated for a celebrity scent...

Jennifer looks beautiful in the ad campaign...

c:

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Yawn, another fruity floral. It smells like pear drops to me but smoother. I won't be wearing it. I think Halle is better as a warm beach scent, it has a lot more dare I say - complexity for a celeb fragrance. Sorry Jen

bsnmsn
bsnmsn

I love my old favorite fragrances, but wanted to try this simply out of curiousity and I am so glad I did. I find it light, but not one to fade too fast. A lovely floral, but not too heavy and the sensation on the skin is smooth, not oily. I will re-purchase and hope there will be layering products.

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

Just got a bottle of this and I am dissapointed. I expected a fresh, beachy scent, but there is NOTHING beachy about this scent. This is a big floral for older ladies. My boyfriend said I smelled like a grandmother. Not for me, cannot understand Jennifer made this, because she is such a lovely lady.

Kchild
Kchild

This is a soft beachy floral w/an amber vanilla drydown. It's a simple scent done very well. I'm enjoying wearing this in January and I'll wear it through the summer. I find it works in place of Kai, Child and Moyette Paris, all of which are beautiful but none agree w/my chemistry.Debut gives me that same sort of feel and is truly lovely on me. It's my first and only celeb scent and I LOVE it! Yaaayyy!!

Diddles
Diddles

This has become my favourite scent. Very light and fresh and i always get compliments. Jens done a fab job here. For anybody wondering, i know in the UK its sold in Boots, The perfume shop, The Fragrance Shop and Its Avaliable online. Hope This Helps xxx

Chele
Chele

I too have been searching like crazy to find this fragrance. I can't even find it on line. Can anyone tell me where I need to go to get this???

blueandgold
blueandgold

Bought this without testing and I'm glad I did. Smells amazing! Light, fresh, clean and very sexy. Perfect for casual or night time.

guest_Jealous
guest_Jealous

Where can I get her perfume? I have been going crazy searching it. Like Rachel, I also have a girl crush on her. Can anyone let me know where or how to order this.. every sight I go on they are out... email me at irisros64@hotmail.com and in "Subject box" put Jennifer Aniston thank you all

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

I think this is actually pretty nice, it's different from most other celebrity fragrances, nice to have a fresh, clean simple one for once.

It's actually quite unique in the first few minutes, just like others have said, a clean steamy laundry kind of smell but with a hint of something that makes it a little bit different.

Then it dries down to be quite soapy, and after a few hours it smelled like cologne and soap, (in the nicest possible way)

I like Sophia sweet's review that it would go well with her 'look'.

Good price too, it's in the perfume shop for £22 which includes the spray and body lotion.

guest_liz
guest_liz

the only thing i could say is that it smells wonderful. i love the smell. its not overpowering. its clean,sexy, classy, and simple <3 this perfume! the only thing is that it needs to come to the US!

SophiasweetSophia
SophiasweetSophia

Just got my bottle and I find it a very comforting and fresh scent, reminds me of laundry airing in some faraway field on a very sunny day. Wore it today with Jennifer's "look" of jeans and t-shirt and it has this effect of making you feel fresh and clean like wearing a new crisp white cotton shirt. Definitely great for feeling sunny in the cold winter months! First comment by boyfriend: "mm, you smell lovely!". Score!

Kiku
Kiku

Aniston told Oprah that she isn't into perfume and almost never wears it. So why is she putting her name on one? This is the perfect perfume for someone who doesn't care about perfume: a fragrance that has almost no smell. There is a slight warm water smell, the smell that greets you when you walk into the laundromat. That's it. Should be called, "Jen's Shameless Money Grab".

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

I've been anticipating this for months..it sonnded really good..and I have a girl crush on Jennifer Aniston!I ordered this off of Ebay..from England..and spent 80.00(Ebay vultures). That was the cheapest i saw on there..and it seems like that's the only way to get it right now. I luh this..and I'm really picky. I'm not good @ describing scents..but I'd say it's jasmine, with some beachy tropics. Very sexy. works for day and night, i think.
EDIT: if it wasn't for the soapy drydown (which i just started noticing), I would like this a lot better. I'd describe it as a fragrant soap. I'll use it till it's gone..don't know if I'll repurchase it. Still, it's subtle and not offensive in the least! Glad it's finally available in the US so everyone can try it..and buy it for a lot less than I did :-p

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

From Harrods website, the notes!!
# Top notes: citrus grove accord and rose water
# Middle notes: blooming jasmine, wild violets and Amazon lily
# Base notes: sensual musk, golden amber and sandalwood
Can't wait for it, but I think it's exclusive for Harrods stores! .. That's what I read somewhere!!

guest_Guest
guest_Guest

I'm so looking forward to this perfume. I don't buy ?celebrity perfume but I really like Ms. Aniston's description. Personally I have faith in her judgement and think that she did take part in the selections. She is not flighty and I trust her.

guest_Snowflake
guest_Snowflake

I am so curious about this perfume, Cant wait to test this one. Love Jennie so much. but what will her perfume smell like??

Lolavie by Jennifer Aniston 3.39 out of 5 based on 660 ratings and 245 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Aniston Lolavie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Aniston Lolavie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lolavie by Jennifer Aniston. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lolavie by Jennifer Aniston represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.