Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Deseo Forever Jennifer Lopez for women

Deseo Forever Jennifer Lopez for women
dislike

Deseo Forever Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Deseo Forever Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

In cooperation with Coty Jennifer Lopez is introducing a sister-fragrance to her fragrance Deseo launched in 2007. This new edition brings softer and lighter notes than the first one. The fragrance is devoted to Asian women and it will be first presented in Asia in April 2008.

The bottle of Deseo Forever is of the same shape of rough diamond just like the bottle of Deseo, only brighter and lighter, in line with the composition.

Deseo

Deseo Forever Fragrance Reviews

minalistic
minalistic

Creamy aquatic floral coconut with soap. Ok for summer but a little bit cheapish.

Zrye
Zrye

In my opinion this smells nothing like the original Deseo! This is a lot lighter, and honestly a lot less harsh than the original. Deseo reminds me of a walk in a tropical garden surrounded by beautiful mineral stones. This scent is more like a walk through the rain forest and coming upon a beautiful waterfall! I would recommend this if you didn't like the original Deseo! So much better!

sarah rizky
sarah rizky

it was my blind buy.. i love the bottle, i hate the coconut smell.. oughh.. smell like old coconut..

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

Let me start by saying I love Deseo, the only JLO fragrance I will wear, so I had high expections for Deseo Always. Upon first spritz I was overwhelmed by a very strong floral sweetness, almost to the point of being cloying. This lasted for around an hour and then the fragrance evolved on me into a very light white floral that was very reminiscent of many of my Alfred Sung perfumes. I was hoping I would love this but I'm only in like... I don't get any watery notes, no creaminess.. truthfully this feels sharp to me... Sadly the scent is ordinary at best. I don't think this will be oft used but a beautiful bottle that gleams on my dresser.

maianh83
maianh83

I love Deseo Forever much much more than Deseo !

giovanna9sg
giovanna9sg

It was a blind-buy just because I love the shape of bottle. Looks so gorgeous from far away.
Then when sprayed it for the first time, I realized this is not my "cup of tea" perfume. But hey! After 3-4 hours, I think I'm in love with the base notes. I can smell amber, sandalwood, musks and a bit patchouli.

Longevity is very good, > 12++ hours. Sprayed it in the morning, and still linger on skin and clothes at nite. A little goes a long way.

mellisa
mellisa

my friend used this once and i got jealous of the scent, it's great for daily wear, even in warm weather as i usually get sun here.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

Here Are the notes

Top Note: Apple, Peach, Bergamot, Freesia, Jasmine

Middle Note: Pink Rose, Muguet, Orange Blossom, Magnolia, Mimosa

Base Note: Amber, Oakmoss, Musks, Sandalwood, Cedar Wood, Patchouli, Mineral Accord

I just ordered the original Deseo, can't wait to see what it smells like

nikkitta

very fresh , something u can wear on a very hot day/afternoon n won't be offensive to u or others! i always loved nivea body lotions smell, and deseo forever just smells like their fragrance!
i just bougth it without smelling it because the bottle itself inspires freshness, nd it was freshness indeed! i didn't get disappointed at all! it helps a lot on those very hot days when u feel that wearing something overpowering would be disgusting and just wearing a fresh scent would make ur day :) !!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I found some notes information about this. Dont know which of them who´s the right decreption.

"A lovely, floral and woody musk scent. This scent is
a blend of bamboo leaves, garden yuzu, bergamot, orange flower and mimosa.Basnotes of amber, oak moss, musk, sandalwood, cedar and patchouli."

"Jennifer Lopez has launched Deseo Forever, the Asia-exclusive flanker to her recently launched Deseo fragrance. Deseo Forever is described as a sheer and sparkling fruity floral scent:

Inspired by a shower of petals in Jennifer’s rain-kissed garden, Deseo Forever is a sparkling bouquet wrapped in lush femininity. A secret burst of summer peach, fresh freesia petals and orange blossom hidden with the hint of mineral notes and sheer musk."

1113tsphim
1113tsphim

how does this perfume smell like? Thy didn't say the notes

nikkitta

good for hot days.... as it is very gentle n refreshening as well! i love it

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

first spritz, i smell a very strong coconut scent!is it just me?!..it's been almost an hour, kind of a very heavy scent on me, very perfumey... it's definitely a tropical fragrance. i could imagine being in a garden on an island or just next to the beach.

it's a wonderful smell, it completely is different and a must wear during the summer,it's best worn at night though, cuz i reckon this is a bit heavy.

ookkk... I LOVE THIS!!!

Summer0cean
Summer0cean

Deseo Forever is watery scent as the looking. I bought this perfume because I wanted to a perfume for summer. Then I realized I do not really like this scent... If the scent comes from others who pass by, it is fine, but I cannot smell it for long time. The top smells like fruity like peach, and it turns out powdery. The powdery scent is too much I think; once I smell it, the powdery scent is stuck in my nose entire day lol I like this shape of bottle and color of fragrance. The bottle is cut like crystal, and the perfume is colored like clear sky blue which gives me images of pure oasis aqua. The bottle looks kind of cheap when I look closer, but it looks very nice if I put on shelf and look at it from some distance =)

Teya
Teya

this is too strong and although i love, the bottle, it sadly gives me a headache

smellynich
smellynich

this smells like coolwater by davidoff but with a strong bamboo note

lanimar
lanimar

Not fruity. Very tropical. The beach. Wet grass. Vacation. Different.

ajbww
ajbww

it was ok, i did get sick if this perfume well towards the end and although i did really like it at first.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

I really cant understand why called that perfume,its too light,like a 2 drops perfum in 100ml water.:(

luxlover
luxlover

The bottle really attracted me and it looks great on my dresser. Smells fresh and laid back. I like Jlo perfumes (that I could buy them unsniffed) and this is my favorite now. Jlo never failed my nose yet. Her scents are original and very wearable.

bashak
bashak

i received deseo forever yesterday. not like much. its smells so ordinary. it reminds me Fleur d'Interdit which i used in high school. this one is more boring.

Trvevil
Trvevil

So it seems that east europe is east enough to be tempted by lighter version of exotic Deseo. In fact bottle is so cute that I would buy it right away just for the look- transparent blue, small and gorgeous holding exotic juice inside. Only bad thing is the cap- it seems very unstable and carrying it for example in a handbag will result that cap and bottle will be in opposite corners of your bag. I love very much the exotic ones- Deseo and Live.
This one is lighter version of Deseo and I'd say that lasting power of this one is very good. It has almost the same smell, but sometimes it reminds me weaker Avon's Tahitian Holiday because of coconut. Middle notes smells like a bit weaker original, but it has sillage too.

shadyisme
shadyisme

It smells good...reminds me of when it stops raining and you walk by flowers

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I test it and i think it smell very very similar to deseo i cant find any diference between them,but is really nice lol .:)

moonoi
moonoi

calm & peace

somewhere after raining.

PR
PR

sweetly soapy and bland fragrance. not interesting or exciting for me. unfortunately it's just make me feel indifferent and bored.
Spare your noses and give em something better.

Montie_M
Montie_M

If it is dedicated to Asian women, then definitely I will object as former Deseo is much suitable. This Deseo Forever is too light, too citrusy, too ordinary while its sister is more original.

Deseo Forever feels like a creamy bergamot followed by musky-amber. I believe a lot of perfume created with such composition it won't stand out of the crowd. I'm not saying it's not good, though, coz it is. It is definitely highly wearable for a humid summer nights in June/July, where the wind could preserve some of its warm notes. It won't have a chance at daylight, though, when sun glares that bright and people are all sweaty.

Hence, I stick to its sister Deseo.

siskakak
siskakak

I love that smell...firstly i hate this because EDT version but when i spritz it's really different,yes all perfume by JLO are different...it's remind me sun after raining!!!

lovely17
lovely17

its a very nature perfume....smells of greeny...flora n fauna .....environment....lasts very long

chloez
chloez

The bottle is intriguing that i was convinced to buy it.. very light and perfect for day use.. long lasting for me, the scent is just ordinary, i can smell floral notes but i like every spray of it on my skin..very refreshing! :-)

Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez 3.28 out of 5 based on 81 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.