Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau de Glow Jennifer Lopez for women

Eau de Glow Jennifer Lopez for women
dislike

Eau de Glow Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Eau de Glow Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Eau de Glow Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Eau de Glow Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Eau de Glow Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

Eau de Glow is a new version of the original Glow perfume from 2002, otherwise known as the debut fragrance of the Latino pop star Jennifer Lopez. Eau de Glow comes out in early 2012 and is dedicated to and inspired by spring flowers, which spread an aura of delicate freshness, refinement and sophistication.

The composition is a sheer floral, conceived as the scent of freshly showered body that reveals the natural beauty and sensuality. Freshness of grapefruit and orange flower, aromas of rose, iris, jasmine and vanilla blend with the background of warm amber, musk and sandalwood.

Eau de Glow is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

African Orange flower Grapefruit

iris Jasmine Vanille Rose

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Glow

Eau de Glow Fragrance Reviews

peferrarine
peferrarine

@takeasniff the previous one you comment (with the shimmer) is a limited edition of Glow. Glow Shimmer. Eau de Glow is a different one :)

takeasniff

I got a bottle of this because I like the original glow but found the musk intensifies on me too much. When I tested this when it first came out it was an oily substance with a little bit of a shimmer in it. The bottle I got now is not oily and it does not have shimmer in it? Not sure what is going on there. This smells really nice and it lasts just as well as the previous one. I still find there to be a difference between the two on me personally. This is a simple scent no vanilla or cupcakes here and no citrus blast just as others have said it is a shower fresh smell a bit like the dove deoderants but not soapy. I didn't get any powder at any stage but it is sweeter to me there is a touch of floral sweetness in this one compared to the previous one which was a sticky strong harsh musk. This one smells more feminine and a little flowery not so harsh. Some reviewers will say it is no different to the previous one but I really do disagree in this instance.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

I might repurchase it. It is just like original Glow, only less heavy, an airier version with a lighter musk. You'll have a fresh, shower-clean, floral scent following you all day. My sense of smell translates it as scent of soapy lilacs and lily of the valley mostly, but when i try i can distinguish actual notes of iris, jasmine, rose, neroli, grapefruit, musk, etc. It's beautiful.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This is the EXACT same perfume as the original. EXACT! I've done a side by side review and I cannot detect even the slightest nuance of difference between this and the original from start to finish...

Izumee
Izumee

Both glow and eau de glow is really nice, comfy fragrances. But i like this one better, more fresh and light (feels lighter than glow but not weaker). Obviously the muskiness is gone, and seems to be more lasting... LIKE :)

Hema277
Hema277

A disappointment. I really wanted a clean fresh jasmine, a little powdery at the same time.. All i have gotten is faint heavily powdered jasmine with whifffs of neroli. I do understand tht iris is meant to be powderbomb, however its too much; so much so that i coughed each time i sniff at it.

I keep smelling it every 5 minutes in hopes that it will get better. It does become sharper with slight rosy twist but no vanilla. Little sillage and 1 hour of longevity.

Gonna finish my bottle and never think that i once had this.. sigh

Repogirl
Repogirl

I can't seem to find this anywhere - does anyone know where this can be purchased or tried?

teufceefce
teufceefce

too rose for me...

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I just looooooooooooooove this version! It's almost similar to the original one, but it's still has it's own unique "touch" if you know what I mean!

It's VERY long-lasting and the price is so good!

cdimmick2013
cdimmick2013

This is a classic that I hope is never out of production.

PhantomRegiment7
PhantomRegiment7

Honestly, I do not like this perfume for anything. Maybe it just did not agree with my musk. Never-the-less, not the best.

mshell
mshell

This one smells much better on me than the original Glow. They do smell almost exactly the same except eau de Glow is not as pungent to me as Glow.

Soap
Soap

The original Glow is my signature scent, so my nose is keen to this range.

They smell identical to me, except Eau de Glow is missing that powdery punch in the top note, and maybe a rose or two. It really IS a "water of Glow."

Same long-lasting sillage and soapy cleanness, but I much prefer the original.

SilvanaMo
SilvanaMo

simplesmente sabão
precisa ser bem jovial, pois para aguentar o forte cheiro, precisa de muita energia.
depois acalma...bem depois...Jesus Cristo, não gostei nada disso.

lizzie81

For me there is very little difference between this and the original 'Glow'. So if you liked that your gauranteed to like this one! The only difference for me is that perhaps the initial blast is softer, less harsh and smoother blended! Other than that its pretty much just 'Glow' which is ok with me as i've worn it for years! :)

Edit:

After not wearing this for ages and then going back to it (expecting the original pretty much) I am now detecting more difference than I initially thought. I am getting now, more florals for sure. A lovely blast of rose and Jasmine now whafts up to my nostrals and very welcome they are too. This is like posh old fashioned white floral soap where as the other one was more bog standard soap. This one is definitely less harsh, less musk and more floral. I think I prefer it actually as I was starting to feel like I was out growing the original, having worn it off and on since it came out. This is a nice subtle change on an old favourite.

Having said all that it could be my chemistry accounting for some of the change as I have noticed very recently things are sitting differently on my skin. I never did get florals in the first one, where as some people did I believe. xx

jules.thomas.376
jules.thomas.376

Fresh and clean scents very light. Like you just stepped out of the shower.

Mar Tha 11
Mar Tha 11

Does anyone smell liliac ? like I do ?

vinisantosrs

Bought it yesterday and all I can say, is that it's a fresh and light version of the original Glow. The original starts very powdery and after the drydown becomes a juicy neroli scent with roses, sandalwood and jasmine (more evident in hotter days). Eau de Glow starts a little less powdery and becomes a little less juicy than the original (and doesn't change that much since the beginning), and more soapy. I think this one is more floral, and the other is more fruity-floral, though the notes are the same. I can say that this one is a reinterpretation of the original glow notes in other tones. Staying power and projection are good, but not as good as the original, since it's cheaper.

BritXOX
BritXOX

Oh,love! Smells like the original Glow by J.Lo and I love it. Smell is kinda strong on my skin,but not too strong for me. And I love the soapy and powdery feel it. I think it's very unique, I've never smelled another like Glow/Eau de Glow.

This is one of a kind fragrance to me.

vinisantosrs

@Britney_Spears. My Glow and Glowing are not flakers of glow, they are new lines of fragrances by JLo. I Think eau de Glow is just a light and cheaper version of the original Glow.

NatasjaH
NatasjaH

Eau de Glow is definately a bit different then the original Glow. The scent is much less musky and really a lighter version of Glow, it's more fresh. I really love the original Glow, but I think it can be a bit too much sometimes because of the musk. Eau de Glow is really easier to wear.

takeasniff

I tested this today and I have to be honest it does smell a little different to the old one and believe me I am very accustomed to the smell as my Mother in Law drowns herself in it and I used to wear it a lot when it first came out. This new one dries fresher it doesn't have such a strong musk to it so if the musk put you off the previous one then try this.

The perfume itself is an oily sort of substance and has a shimmer in it with sparkles. Not large chunks of sparkle glitter but a slight shimmer. It is very oily when first sprayed so I imagine it stays on longer and stronger if thats possible, than the first Glow. The whole package looks nicer and more current.

I like this because the musk was too acidic for me in the first version so now I can wear this and not worry about it. My Mother in Law likes the first one more but she likes Estee by Estee Lauder so that is her type of taste. I prefer the fresher version personally.

Having said this is different than the first one you would be hard pressed to notice the difference if you are not used to smelling the perfume. On first sniff they do smell the same but as I said I have been around this one since it first launched and it is different but only a suttle difference. The liquid is obviously completely different but the smell is similar.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

The smell it's not the same as the original Glow. This version is more fresh, light and floral. The lasting power is great as the other one, 8 hours easily. For who doesn't like the original one, should give this one a try.

susieqrj
susieqrj

I cant smell any difference between Glow and Eau de Glow. The only difference is that the new frag bottle lost its jewel.

takeasniff

I wonder if this will be as musky as the first one? I liked the first one but it would always dry to a strong musk which I was not too keen with. Reading the description it sounds like it is supposed to be a little lighter? Has anyone tested it and can tell the difference?

fanciful
fanciful

Smells exactly the same as Glow.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

90 percent of her frags all have the same shape just different colors. at first i thought it was kitschy and cute but i'm at the point now where's its like "wtf can't you get more creative and put some real effort into this new scent?" i digress, have not actually smelt this but willing to take a whiff.

lizzie81

I can't wait to try this but all the notes seem to be in the original and the original has more notes besides? I love the original so i'll have to try it but like another reviewer said I wonder if it'll be different enough to purchase when u can get the original cheaper?
And does anyone know if it is limited edition?

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Oh I´m so looking forward to this :) I have used a lot of the original Glow during the years, and tried almost all of her perfumes, as soon as I can.
Allthough the bottle looks like the original, withouth the jewelery piece.

Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez 3.41 out of 5 based on 146 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.