Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tropical
coconut
JLove Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

JLove by Jennifer Lopez is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. JLove was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc. Top notes are raspberry, pink grapefruit, pineapple and tangerine; middle notes are orchid, water lily, tiare flower and coconut; base notes are vanilla, white wood and musk.

Raspberry Pink Grapefruit Pineapple Tangerine

Orchid Water Lily Tiare Flower Coconut

Vanilla White Wood Musk

Viva la Juicy

JLove Fragrance Reviews

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

Just recently, I have found myself enjoying fragrances featuring coconut....And I must say, J Lo creates a pleasing one!

JLOVE is a very subtle and well balanced blend of soft, feminine flowers, juicy tropical fruits and of coarse creamy coconut, with a pinch of vanilla

This is a scent that no doubt, radiates beautifully off warm skin in the heat of summer, yet as the add suggests, (Jeniffer is wearing fur) JLOVE was actually created with cooler weather in mind. Yes! this in absolutely a multi-seasonal frag and that's the beauty of the coconut note.

So, as much as I am enjoying JLOVE in the HOT, desert, Las Vegas summer, I definitely plan on continuing this yummy, sexy little coconut skin scent well into the cooler monthes ahead.

Red Sin
Red Sin

very bad, just like all the celebrity fragrances ,
and it smells 100% like pink friday by nicki mianj which i hate because it's not original and unique at all.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This is Viva La Juicy without the Caramel and added citrus. It starts out with a sweet citrus twang and as it gets softer the citrus stays there with just a slight hint of musk. I enjoy this fragrance but I like her new one, Glowing Goddess, more. No need to really own both as they're so similar but I collect Jennifer's fragrance so I have both.

seaside
seaside

This is my first J.Lo fragrance, and I love it, particularly after a few minutes and then love it even more as time goes by, which is my of saying that this scent definitely has legs.

It pretty much defines its category of "fruity floral" but with a tropical twist and a sensual dry-down.

I'm now curious as to her other perfumes and have just ordered "Still" because I can see from the notes that it will not be similar to this scent.

I'm also tempted by "Live" but would love to hear from someone who has both it and JLove as to whether it would be redundant.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Fantastic fragrance.Long lasting & smells great.Reminiscent to Juicy Couture "viva la juicy" & Nicki Minaj "pink friday special edition".One of her best fragrances from her extensive line. Adorable♥♥♥

dkny27

It was only a month ago that I reviewed this scent.. BUT as the weather warms, it is just phenomenal... It is one of those fragrances that catches your attention hours after you've sprayed... It resonates with hot skin.
It is tropical, but not sweet, it is deep and
summer-y. It is a skin scent unless you generously reapply... Nonetheless, very pleasing to the nose!!!

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

This is so light! It has the sillage and longevity of a BBW body spray, albeit one with more character. It smells good, nice and citrusy for summer, but I would not repurchase. I like the tiare/coconut part the best.

ShellBelle
ShellBelle

Tested this one at Kohl's yesterday. I loved it at first! After 20 min or so, it was super citrusy, and I was mostly smelling lemons. Almost like lemon pledge. Not unpleasant, I just wouldn't buy a bottle of this.

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

picked this up at my local shopper's drugmart for 20$
tropical fruits bathed in vanilla, it's a nice summer fragrance. Makes me think of sitting on the beach at sunset, and sprtizing this on your neck while the wind blows through your hair. very nice fragrance, kind of generic but I like it :)

dkny27

I couldn't place where I had experienced this similar scent and all of a sudden, I realized this is very reminiscent of Beyoncé's Heat Rush, mostly due to the fruity notes. The pineapple in JLove parallels the passionfruit and orange in HR, which adds that tropical juiciness. The difference comes with the the dry down in JLove, it's less flirty, but instead has that coconut/vanilla woody musk that deepens on the skin.
Longevity was about 3-4 hours, while changing from sweet to nutty.... Very nice for hot weather!

Tovah
Tovah

On me this is predominantly a tiare fragrance with sparkling pineapple as a backdrop. I can't detect anything distinctively coconut but there is a light, "woody" note that eventually breaks through the cocktail topnotes. I'm not familiar with Juicy Couture fragrances so I have no idea how this compares to them, but I can say that the pineapple notes call to mind L'Artisan Ananas Fizz. I LOVED Ananas Fizz...and I have yet to find a pineapple fragrance that comes close to how wonderful it smelled. Until Ananas Fizz returns, if ever, I am enjoying JLove.

pravda48
pravda48

heavy on the pineapple but… I don't seem to hate that note like I used to! (yay!) I get very little raspberry too which is a plus for me; it doesn't feel too 'cool' as some raspberry scents do (lookin @Hippie Chic).

This is a great flirty girly warm weather scent! 1.5 hrs in and this may be the most tropical, pleasant smell ever in a scent! I've heard of girls liking ones w/ curacao & other liquor notes, which never quite did it for me for an 'out w/ the ladies' scent.

But THIS, this pineapple juice and fresh squeezed mandarine + coconut scent? This may well be my own new cocktail by the beach scent. (I've never found one quite to my liking). Delish! I was prepared for the worst since it was cheap and, as I said, I used to hate coconut and raspberry. But amazingly the pineapple/coconut in this are not cheap smelling, very smooth (no sharpness to the pina) and oh-so-yummy and sweet and juicy! What a great surprise <3

CPelly82
CPelly82

Purchased this tonight at my local drug store on a blind buy. Not disappointed with my purchase at all. On sale for $20 and at this point I would have paid $120 for it. Beautiful

kaihawaii808
kaihawaii808

This perfume actually smells like Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj. I smelled both Juicy Couture and Pink Friday along with Jlove and I think this fragrance is too similar like the other two. Come on Jlo.. you have to have another jaw dropper like the success of Jennifer Lopez Still.

Lali_7
Lali_7

Very citrusy and sweet at first, then all I can smell is pineapple and coconut. It's a nice scent, but smells kind of cheap at the same time; like something you'd find at bath&body works. Now the longevity and sillage are quite poor. Bought 50ml bottle a few days ago and 1/3 is already gone cause I have to spray A LOT for any sillage. The scent lasted a day when sprayed on the jacket, but on the skin it seems to disappear within an hour. Nothing groundbreaking here, just OK. I don't enjoy wearing it though.

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

JLOVE is amazing! I wonder if she will have a spin-off of this and call it "JLOVERS" after her fans? She usually does a spin-off of each new fragrance and I think the name would be a cool throw back to her FANS! It should come in a Red "ice" block next time, or have red/pink liquid!

knics33
knics33

Recently got a tester card of this at Kohls and I have to agree with the Viva La Juicy comparisons. They are almost identical. JLove does have some slightly crisper, citrus top notes, but overall this is a dupe IMO. Fun bottle, though. Would be a great alternative if you didn't want to pay for the Juicy Couture.

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

The first time I sprayed JLove the scent was very familiar to me. It smells very similar to another one of Jennifer Lopez's fragrances, My Glow. Visually the bottle is stunning. The leopard print makes you feel just a little bit wild. Wild in a good way. The "juice" within smells lovely.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

That's so funny when you read the reviews .. some says it's similar to fantasy others to avon today others to viva la juicy and others to purr ! I am lost

Anyway I am waiting it to arrive here, I have a very good experience with J.lo scents ..

They are The compliments' WINNER !

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

Reminds me of Viva La Juicy but fresher and not as heavy. I like it a lot but I just have too many of these types of scents. There are so many out their that smell like this. I'll pass unless I get it for real cheap.

clancyann
clancyann

Tested it in Kohls today. It smells identical to Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy to me! Perhaps similar to Beyonce Pulse as well, but definitely Hidden Fantasy. It's not a bad fragrance, just not original.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

It smells very common. It's nice though. Just not ideal for those that are looking for something different. Smells like VLJ Noir and somewhat like Wonderstruck but this is heavier and sweeter.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

I bought this at khols today and let me tell you this is a very super sweet perfume but the only thing I hate about this perfume is the fresh clean soapy smell that all the jlo perfumes have but this one is good :) I do think it smells like viva la juicy when you first spray it then after about 5 min or so it's complete different so give this one a try it's actually very nice but that bottle ugh!!! Ugly. And the sizes are all messed up they only sell it in the 1.0oz or the 1.7 oz :( make the sizes bigger and ill be happy. Besides the bottle the leopard print is cool ! 7/10

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

No, this smells nothing like Heat Rush, If anything it is close to V.L..J.

jonr951
jonr951

Smelled this one at Kohls 2day and I liked it. Very tropical, pineappley with what I thought was coconut, but it must have been the vanilla. Nothing too strong, but definitely a big sweetie. I don't think it smells like Viva, the original Juicy, or Heat Rush, but maybe that's just me. ; )

I guess the orchid in this one is "coconut" orchid, so maybe I did smell it correctly! : )

blueangel0313
blueangel0313

I tried this perfume today and it reminds me too much of Beyonce's Heat Rush. It does not work for me. i coudn't smell it for very long after spraying it on. Was hoping for something a bit different.

almarie
almarie

I bought this today at Kohl's and now I feel like it smells almost exactly like Viva La Juicy. It's nice, but it's been done way too many times before! And for $49.99 for the 1.7 ( not even a 3.4 bottle), I will be bringing this back.

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

YES! I could not think of what it reminded me of, I have not had J.C. in a few years but your so right, it totally reminds me of Juicy Couture. I personally think I like JL<3VE even more! So sad it don't come in a 3.3oz/100ml bottle. Why did we never get RIO GLOW? I read several articles that said the U.S. would get RIO GLOW by the end of summer. So sad we never got it, I want it SO bad! :(

vnv.ucr

Can anyone tell me why she's started making ONLY 1.7oz's? It's putting a dent in my OCD nature of getting 2.5-3.4s.

vnv.ucr

It actually smells very similar to Juicy Couture.
I like it, but it smells very similar.

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

This smells AMAZING! I got to test it at Kohl's. This is one of her best ever! I will buy a bottle or 2 when I get my money. Thank you JENNIFER LOPEZ for this Wonderful & AMAZING sent named 'JLOVE' <3
The top is FULL of the scents Raspberry, Pineapple, Pink Grape Fruit & Orange/Tangerine! It REALLY smells good enough to eat! (or drink) this Fragrance is GORGEOUS! From start to the end, I just love it. Also, It last on my skin for a good 10 Hours or so, Amazing Silage! The best part to me is the Vanilla Sorbet, White Wood & Skin Musk base! It lasted up till in went to bed and that base was so comforting and relaxing! WOW just wow!!!!! Like I said, This is one of her best perfumes EVER!

******************JL<3VE*********************

chio17
chio17

it's already available in KOHLS

Szonja
Szonja

The shape of the bottle looks exactly like Avon Today.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

22 is the correct amount of perfumes she has creatad.

JLove by Jennifer Lopez 3.84 out of 5 based on 73 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez JLove fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez JLove, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify JLove by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of JLove by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.