Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

I have it: 824 I had it: 464 I want it: 258 My signature: 12

caramel
Live Jennifer Lopez for women Videos
Live Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Live Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

Joyous character of a fragrance can be sensed already by its package. This fragrance is full of life, happiness and rhythm. It translates the JLo's parole 'living to be dancing' into a fragrance. The top notes bring the harmony of Sicilian lemon, bergamot and pineapple. The heart, full of rhythm, unites the notes of red currant, peony and violet. The sweet and warm base reveals sandalwood, Tonka bean and caramel. Live was created by Dominique Ropion in 2005.

Pineapple Italian Orange Sicilian Lemon

Peony Red Currant Blossom Violet

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Caramel Vanilla

Ocean Lounge

Live Fragrance Reviews

nightcat23
nightcat23

Caramel covered pineapple chunks!

dioradddict
dioradddict

I used a full bottle of this back in 2006 and i really loved it for the caramel drydown note in it

Camilla91
Camilla91

It is nothing like Ocean lounge for me. It smells like shampoo and sometimes I am in the mood for this one, especially in spring or summer:)

KaseyC
KaseyC

This is so far my most satisfying celebrity fragrance. It is tropical sweet but not over-sweet. It's fun and full of energy. Although the pineapple note is not the natural kind that I was expecting (I wonder there is no such thing called the natural pineapple note), overall it is very juicy and delicious. Simple and joyful!

Miriana93
Miriana93

I smell more floral than fruity but I still like it. I can definitely smell the caramel and thus I prefer to wear this in fall than in winter, because of its sweet notes. I think I would find it over-bearing in summer because it would be too much in the stifling heat.

eau de nath
eau de nath

My mother have this. I'll recommend this for the younger ages because it was way too sweet but not overpowering(I don't know for the others). The floral notes are just neutral and the fruity notes are the ones intensive. I can't notice the citrus notes. At first, I thought this was a gourmand frag... The sweet notes of vanilla, tonka bean and caramel are noticeable(This frag smells like caramel candies even on the top notes). Quite nice frag that smells like luxury desserts.

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

I LOVE this scent. Its sexy sweet and just amazing. i would say day or night scent and more fall winter. ages 23-35

heybabette
heybabette

a great party perfume! like others have said, a summery scent.

when i spray it on my clothes though, it smells alcoholic and overpowering - a little like cardboard.

but on my skin it is lovely and yummy - pineapple and lemon opening, then with whiffs of caramel. cocktails and dessert! the drydown is a little bit sharp, a little bit alcoholic, but i think i kind of prefer that over powdery.

kylieb8
kylieb8

This perfume gave me a massive headache. Gorgeous bottle though.

vattenmelon

it smells like a strong body wash..for men. i used to not like this, but as time went by i got addicted to this scent. now i want to buy another bottle but it could have been more sweet. its too watery

seaworldshamu
seaworldshamu

I bought this as a blind buy when I was in my late teens and really liked it, as I do like fruity scents. Now being in my 20's It isn't top of my list but I think it is aimed more for younger women. Your tastes do change. It does remind me a bit of Escada scents which I also had in my teens. Definitely more of a summer fragrance.

greenelf
greenelf

This is my 4th J Lo fragrance, and honestly, I'm impressed by the skill and sophistication of her fragrance designers and her taste. I am mostly sick to death of the glut of fruity/floral/gourmand scents flooding the market right now--they mostly smell alike and they mostly bore me to death. That being said, I like this one! The pineapple is the main fruit note I notice on the top note, the peony and violet make a warm slightly powdery heart of florals and the drydown is sandalwoody, without being dusty and just the barest hint of the caramel note--enough to make it a little yummy but not sticky.Iam wearing this as a transitional early autumn scent,because I am not quite ready to say goodbye to the bright summer days yet. And the bottle is just gorgeous! Not a bad deal for $10 at Marshalls!

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

On first spray smells strong and overtaking. When dry downs smells soft but still not what I am looking for. I have tried almost all of JL fragrances and this is one of the two that I don't really care for. Bottle is nice and sillage stays on for about 6 hrs. on me.

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

I get nothing sweet or fruity about this whatsoever. Just a VERY strong deodorant/soap smell that I can't stand. It's the only smell I get from this & I couldn't stand to wear it for more than a few minutes. Unfortunately it lasted for hours & hours & the scent would not disappear fast enough. I wanted to like this, since I purchased it to try something different from Live Luxe (which I LOVE) & was so disappointed with this, I had to sell it. I tried it a few more times hoping that maybe I was mistaken & that it wasn't all that bad, but with no luck. I gave it a solid chance & it was a huge disappointment. Straight up awful.

tutanfrutan
tutanfrutan

I finally got this and I wouldn't say I totally regret it but I am not overly excited about it either. I do like a pineapple note in perfumes but on me, it is a bit muted. I don't even know what this smells like on me but can I tell you? It lasts on my skin for the whole day. It is not very sweet on me. It is fruity but more like diluted juice...yep. That's it. Extremely diluted fruit juice. Is that even a good thing? I don't know. I'll wear it to the grocery store or mall when I am so busy walking around that I won't be concentrating on how I smell. This is not the kind of perfume that I would wear when I'm sitting at a desk all day.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Skin tested.

Predominantly lemon, orange, and caramel. Sweet, warm, and somewhat floral-powdery. Eventually dries down into unripe pineapple.

I do like this, but not for full price. Will someday purchase for Winter/Spring.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Finally bought this after weeks of debating and honestly, I think I'm starting to regret it :( The only time I truly enjoy this perfume is when its at the drydown. The top notes are weird on my skin and smell like sand just like the other reviewer mentioned but the dry down is nice :) I will give this a couple more chances and see what happens.

it's not sickeningly sweet, it's more of a citrus floral to my nose. I get about a 50% sweet floral and a 50% tart citrus scent, but no caramel or soapiness. it's a nice bright perfume. lovely for a summer day and it lasts over 3 hrs on me.

odisse
odisse

I strongly disagree with you who think this one smells expensive as I just get cheap. Cheap and fruity. Nothing wrong with the smell, but to me it smells too cheap.

HANDAN86

okay so i'm a new orleans saints fan ... and this is the perfume i wear on the days the saints play. this bottle is beautiful and has the same colors of mardi gras(green, purple, yellow) ... so to represent new orleans i wear live!!! whoooo dat baby!!!

soaked
soaked

I can't find it similar to any of Escada's, i think it is much better. Usually Escada's perfumes have distinct tropical alcohol smell while Live is more smell of fruity desert. Imagine all fruits mixed up and caramel sauce on top. It is gorgeous and one of my favorites in summer, not too young, sexy and yummy. Men love it :)

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I love the bottle this perfume comes in. It looks great on my dresser. From reading the fragrance notes, I thought I'd love it. It is okay but I really have a hard time differentiating the different notes in it. And that is unusual for me. Plus, it smells way more floral than I'd expected. I must be really picking up the peony and the violet in this. It's kind of surprisingly sophisticated. I wish I could smell the fruity notes better but I just really can't. I also have to get pretty close up to smell it so for me sillage is not great. Not sure about longevity yet. Overall, I'm not sure I'll wear this a lot but it sure looks pretty on my dresser.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased 2 fl. oz. Live Perfume Bottles bout 8 mos. ago. Luv this perfume!!! One of my ultimate favorites. Have to rate Live 5 out of 5! I'm smitten w/this fragrance. It's definitely a day-time fragrance & a Summer Season scent, as well. I adore the notes of pineapple & caramel. I personally, wore it for work for the reason, it's light, sweet, & won't offend. It's eludes elegance & femininity. I received many compliments at work. It's a male magnet! I used up one of my 1 fl. oz. perfume bottles, but I have another as a backup. Gonna go perfume shopping :) next weekend & purchase another perfume bottle. I always have this little indulgence on my vanity.
P.S. Smells expensive. Elegant. Classy. It roxs.

love45
love45

I really like Live because it smells expensive and not your typical celeb fragrance. I smell pineapple and caramel which are a great combination for this perfume! It truly is a vibrant, lively perfume that can be worn all year round. It is long lasting as well; it sits very close to the skin after it dries down and definitely a delicious summer scent! I totally recommend it! :)

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

I won a 3.4 oz bottle of Live it in a generous Fragrantica giveaway contest. I was impressed that for a celebrity perfume, this one doesn't smell synthetic, and it's longevity was very good. It was created by experienced nose Dominic Ropion. My immediate impression was pineapple-floral-caramel-citrus. Sounds weird; the notes seem to clash a bit, but not to the extent of being unpleasant...in fact, I find it very pleasant! I really like the soft pineapple aroma, reminds me of a pineapple cocktail drink, with a touch of sour, like a whisky sour (it's the citrus). It gets sweeter with more vanilla in the drydown. A good everyday perfume when you want to smell "nice". Great for warmer weather, IMO. I'll use it often this summer, and when I wear it, I'll say to my husband "honey, do you think I smell like J-Lo? I'm wearing her perfume!". Oh...and the bottle looks so pretty on my perfume shelf!

AvaAdore
AvaAdore

I had to give this away. It was just too much sticky pineapple juice.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I've had this since it came out and I'm still just as in love with it. This is a sweet, delicate, long-lasting summer fragrance. It's tropical with it's fruit notes but keeps it's longevity with what I believe is it's caramel sweetness. To me, this is a bit of a fruit cocktail with a bit of citrus and caramel. My favorite of hers <3

clancyann
clancyann

I really like this (haven't come across a JLo scent yet that I actually dislike), but I don't get a "sweet" accord in general or caramel in particular from this scent. For me it's just citrus/pineapple and the soapy scent that others on this page have alluded to.

samloves
samloves

Fresh, summery, fruity lots of pineapple. I like it a lot wish it lasted longer. Its also unusual, not the sickly sweet teeny bopper scent. Would buy again.

Update: I can't believe the amount of people who are saying the longevity is brilliant! one review said she applied it at 6pm and could still smell it the next morning. I sprayed it on my wrists and 10.15am over unscented moisturiser to stop it disappearing into my very dry skin, at 10.40am it was almost gone. I still love the scent though

maźka1984
maźka1984

At the beginning I felt a strong mix of floral and fruity. After a few minutes I felt softened and incredible sweetness. Live is from the beginning to the end of the same - no change at all in contrast to the live luxe (more juicy). For me live is better than luxe - I love it because it is not a sweet vanilla only - a sweetness balanced in every aspect. I feel pineapple and some flowers - peony and violet - All is just beautiful, feminine and sexy.Great for summer !!

yammyclink
yammyclink

This smells like heaven!, seriously it smell so good!

meligonlan
meligonlan

LADIES don't be fooled into thinking this is cheap because it's a 'celebrity scent'. This perfume was created by the grand Dominique Ropion (yes, the same who created Portrait of a Lady from Frederic Malle) so enjoy it while it lasts and thank him for letting us having it at a great price :)

FranFran
FranFran

This beautiful bottle caught my eye today, so I spritzed some on. It was nice initially, just not amazing. I could already detect something off in it, but I gave it time. It became more soapy after a while, but the off smell became more pronounced. I think its the caramel, I don't mind caramel, not a huge fan of it either but it doesn't usually bother me in fragrances. This isn't bad though, has good sillage and lasting power, even on skin. But unfortunately, it doesn't work well on my skin at all, and on my skin it starts to nauseate me. I give 7/10 (can't take away rating simply because it doesn't smell good on /me/ right?)

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

Right off the bat this kind of smells like liquid soap, pineapples and cigarettes. My mind ping pongs between love and hate. It's really strong and alcohol-y at first and it kinda smells like cheap drug store knock off stuff. But then! But then once it stops fighting with itself and relaxes a bit the cheapness wears off and it goes into a "real" perfume. That trademark Jlo "clean soapy" scent is there and along for the ride is pineapple, berry and orange. It turns quite lovey after while, but you kind of have to sit through the crappy previews before you get to enjoy the show.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

Another blind buy simply because of it's $10 price at Marshalls. It's not horrible, but it's way too sweet for me...I get annoyed at this perfume after an hour of wearing it. I have almost used up the bottle but I wouldn't buy it again. This is my first and only J-lo perfume so far; I like her style so this time I'd like to read some reviews on her other fragrances and hopefully find something better.

noonbob
noonbob

i just got this yesterday because i read the reviews here and thought this will be nice but i was wrong

yeah the bottle is pretty and the smell is ok nothing special at all. i sprayed it on my wrist a few times and i swear it didn't even last a 1 minute i kept smelling myself thinking where has it gone.
this is really really poor i spent £25 on this crap and it don't even last i have spent much less money on other perfumes that are bursting with fragrance

extremely disappointed won't be buying no more of j-lo's fragrances again :(

katie257
katie257

So fruity and summery. A lovely night out scent too, really gorgeous

vattenmelon

no i dont think i have a bad bottle, iguess i just dont like the scent ,we are so different in taste
but seriously...i have to throw it away,sell it, or give it away,cause i cant stand it!lol

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

you may have a bad bottle or something because this smells nothing like sand to me. It has a nice blend of fruits and soft florals with a nice touch of carmel. Does anybody else have a hard time finding this and other of jlo's fragrances? because I can't and this is one? It's one of my favorite ones from her along with still.

vattenmelon

yuuuck, what is this? it smells like sand not sweet, just blaha , okey i am not going to blind buy anything from now on. its a pretty bottle,but i do not recommend this, watery ,sand and some old rotten fruit.

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes
BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

This is AMAZING! and she has never done another like it, like most of her sents (I have them all) are all clean,soapect.... byt LIVE is jusr WONDERFUL! I wish she would do something like this again, as far sa being SO diffrent from her other 19 perfumes. I have to admit though, I DO love ALL her Fragrances! keep them comming JLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore this perfume:) it smells sooo good and the bottle its super cute!! I like how the bottle looks like a poison bottle lol or a so called genie.. In my option she should have name it genie in a bottle:) it may sound crazy but I think it goes with it since the bottle it super cute and all plus it's a very long lasting scent that gets people to noticed u

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

I've fallen in love with Live. This was a blind buy because the sample bottle wasn't working. I love the initial blast of pineapple and Sicilian lemon which really sing. The dry down is beautiful. Soft and beautiful. I can't stop smelling my wrist. It lasts for hours. Sooooo glad I've added Live to my collection. The flacon is also very pretty. I highly recommend this all round

ananassa
ananassa

Very strong and delightul fruity fragrance. People will smell you a mile away if not careful. Could be nauseating. Lasts about 6 hours.

aqua76239
aqua76239

This smells like NOTHING I expected. I think I thought this was going to be very fruity and simular to Paris Hilton scents(which I was fine with because I wanted a fruity scent and I didn't have anything in my wardrobe).
I think Live is definately more unique then many other fruity scents-I do get bergamot but its overwhelmingly smells of pineapple. Very juicy sweet pineapple. I also get rather prominent floral note-its supposed to be violet and peony but peony is rather distinctive in my eyes and florals do not smell like peony, I get something greener and grassier. and that's all, folks. I don't get tonka bean and caramel at all which is a dissapointement but oh, well..I still like this scent and it actually lasts couple of hours on me and it projects fairly well. I don't actually own any scents from JLO(I didn't like any of them) but this one is not bad at all.
I got it for $15 so its a win for me but i wouldn't pay full price. Still I do like it and I can see myself wearing it a lot in hot weather

rafaellaR.123

Tried it again a few days ago, on the skin, not on the paper... It definatley smells less sweet, and more on the the nice pineapple cocktail smell... Way nicer :).

Nikkieleedavis
Nikkieleedavis

It's funny cause I really like this

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I just put this on today and remembered exactly why I bought it! Love how sweet and heavy it is without irritating my senses. Lasts for a really long time on my skin as well.

LexiOD
LexiOD

I'd never owned a JLO fragrance, so I decided it was time to try one out. A year or so later, I've still yet to really wear it, but I do take a whiff of it quite often.
First off, when I first got this, I did not like the bottle one bit. Now, I love it. It looks like some magic fairy potion (in a Mardi Gras color scheme) that hopped out the the pages of a storybook. This is something that will be proudly displayed on my bookshelf once emptied.
I had heard Tracy from EleventhGorgeous say this smelled "like sunshine dust," and to be honest, that it does. It's very light, sweet, and unique. This would make a great first perfume for a young lady. Not overbearing, but still very different and somewhat strong in an airy way. What's strange is that, while this is a citrus, it's more of a sweet citrus rather than a zesty one. I could feel the orange in a smooth way, not a cloying one, almost like a clementine. When I first got this, I didn't know if I liked it, but now I'm pretty sure I do. I don't have anything like it.
The lasting power is probably moderate, but I feel like the drydown would stick around for a while.
Overall, this is very gorgeous and has really grown on me, though I haven't worn it very much. 8/10 from me, but only because I don't have enough attachment to this yet, though I'm sure I will.

xx

vicka16
vicka16

I receaved Live for birthday from my 5 years old daugther (she was sniffing different perfumes, and SHE made the decision to buy this particular one) and I must admit I like a lot the fragrance. It is sweet, but very well balanced with citrus notes (more from the pinapple I think) so it's not overpowering at all. The sillage is good, and the staying power is amazing. I sprayed it on my wrist at 6pm and I could still smell it a little bit the next morning!

Shadale
Shadale

I've repurchased this bottle twice :) Here's why:

Scent : it's a burst of strong fruity-floral goodness at first spritz. I have to say that this scent is quite heavy and may even make you feel like you're choking at first. Yes, it's that strong. So a spritz here and a spritz there would be suffice for those who are quite generous with the usage of their perfumes. The scent is a progressive one; which I really appreciate as this is a feature in most of my perfumes that I like. As stated before, the first spritz it's quite heavy. I would describe this scent...transitioning to the Drydown stage, very warm, sexy and sweet. The Drydown is still fruity and you can smell the floral. I don't smell vanilla or any sweetness along those lines. I agree with the citrus , yet again coming from the fruit.

Lasting power: Okay, so the lasting power of this is VERY good.

[Test]
On skin: this lasted me a day (even 2). I would spray this in the morning and could still smell it at night. And the scent hadnt died down that much either which is quite impressive. This went very well with the chemistry of my skin, smelt lovely.

On clothing: As you know, scents differ on everyone's skin, depending on the amount of natural oil you have or not. Spraying your perfume on clothing is a great way to maintain the fragrances original scent. After spraying this on my clothes, My GOSH! This baby lasted I would like to say 5 or more days. My scarf after a week still smells of "Live" and the Drydown is just delicious ! It's more soft and sexy I would say.

The bottle: The bottle is gorgeous! Sort of reminds me of a potion bottle, but with different accents of colored glass makes it's look so beautiful and unique. The color of the fragrance itself is not colored, so I guess that's a good thing?

Overall, fragrance is a must have for any sweet tooth. Must I warm you however that it is not candy sweet. So don't expect a Jessica Simpson Fancy....expect more along the lines of Beyonce Heat Rush and perhaps even Vera Wang Night.

I recently reviewed both; so check that out :) hope this helps!

astamm62
astamm62

Pretty bottle,nice scent...To me it's similar to So...? Kiss me.For the price I will just stick with So..?

natsor86
natsor86

loved it overpowering fruity which i love

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Pineapple, pineapple and more pineapple with a hint of caramel and floral :)
However I like it as it dries down nicely and would make a good spring perfume.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I smelled this once while shopping and on my skin it turned into a very sweet pineapple-y fragrance. If you love the smell of sugared pineapples with a hint of other fruits, then you'll love it.

Unfortunately for me, it turned out to be too much. :(

sameena.hossain.3
sameena.hossain.3

too fruity for me! but if u like fruity, it's a great fragrance, I guess!

rosembloom
rosembloom

I breathed in the magical genie hidden in the gorgeous flacon and fell in love! Just got her yesterday and I (and friends ;) ) have already made a dent in it! This juice is yummy, freshly exotic while not being too floral. It has great longevity on me and is in no way cloying. I love sweet, fruity and gourmand scents and this one is now in my like shelf since it contains all I love. It might gravitate soon to the 'loooove' shelf but I am not yet certain. Many joyful summer days have we left to discover each other and Live happily ever after! Shall edit but I ever so much enjoy on these hot and humid days!

tandi
tandi

This is too much pineapple for me. Enough said

YasminLegacy
YasminLegacy

I got this scent as a birthday gift and this was the first time I've ever tried a perfume by Jennifer Lopez. I was a bit sceptical trying this out for the first time because I didnt know what I was in for.

A suprising light fragrance, really fruity and fresh. The scent lasts for around 4 hours and its just so plesant, didn't really expect that from one of her collections. Perfect for spring and summer, just gives you an uplifting mood throughout the day. Not my everyday fragrance though.

Great for ages 15 up to mid 30's. I thought this was for mature woman but I was wrong. The bottle is beautiful too, adds a splash of colour to add to your desk or bathroom.

I saw the same thing when I went to town, I found out that the 100ml bottle was under £20,I was amazed. you definately get alot for your money.

Over all, great scent, gourgous bottle, long lasting and leaves you feeling youthful and fresh. 7/10 for me.

I recommend this to people who are looking for a sweet fragrance at a pocket friendly price.

supersiren
supersiren

I bought this because it smelled JUST like an old Bath and BOdy Works scent, Sassy Starberry, but it became so much more to me. I really love this scent.

Princess
Princess

Mmm.. yummy, exotic smelling. It has fruits and flowers, but its not a typical fruity floral, sure the fruits are there, but the sandalwood, caramel & tonka bean, makes it so, so warm! After it has dry down, at the end of the day you could smell a slight bit of the caramel, still its not a gourmand scent if you think that, because it has a caramel note. maybe strong in the beginning, but it tones down. Lasting power is exellent!

sugahuni
sugahuni

A fantastic beautiful scent! Very tropical,exotic smelling fragrance,always a pleasure to wear as it is long lasting and receives good compliments. :-)

Bambi Bells
Bambi Bells

i love the delicious notes in this...makes you flash back to teenage years yet alluring and outgoing. Not for older adults

danaeelizabeth
danaeelizabeth

I bought this when it first came out, and to be honest I love sweet perfumes but this for some reason made me so sick to my stomach every time I put it on!!! No other perfume had made me feel sick like this did :(

damewolf13
damewolf13

Yummy enough to drink!
This fragrance is one of those that from the first spray, you just want to keep sniffing until you drink it all in. It is a bright mixture of citrus, pineapple, and sweet violets, rounded out with a base of tonka bean, and sandalwood.
On my skin, this never becomes one of those too sweet scents, but remains bright and sunny throughout.
Silliage is quite good, and longevity is about 4 to 5 hours.

Bebette
Bebette

Wow!!! My Mom bought me this for Easter and I was so not expecting this juice grenade from JLO. One spray on the wrist and I'm in pineapple heaven! It does change as you wear it but it was too blended to tell exactly what I smelled, it was more of a tropical fruit punch than caramel for me unfortunately. Sweet? This is one of the sweetest, if not THE sweetest perfumes I've ever smelled on my skin! So much so that I actually started to get nauseous and sick because I had an empty stomach and the smell overwhelmed me. It is very pretty and in my opinion it is similar to "Fantasy" but on steroids! For the young at heart and carefree it will be perfect for you and it lasted hours, I could even smell it faintly after I showered.

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I saw this for such a good deal at Ross and thought I'd take the chance. I was a bit disappointed. It was a overall nice smell. However, it did not have the "wow" factor for me. It was a bit on the musky side for my liking. It didn't work for me, but I can see it on other women for sure!

krisa.kola
krisa.kola

This perfume is PERFECT for a young, 16 to early 20s, outgoing, fun girl who is full of energy and likes to party a lot.
The perfume is sweet, fruity and quite long-lasting.

nora elia
nora elia

the top notes are really loud and outgoing!, if you apply to much,It can be annoying, but the drydown is nicer, it smell the same but it loses it "noise" you can get the pineapple all the time, and I got a little vainilla or a dark note, I can´t distinguish. I like it, it was a blind buy, I dont´regret it

artemis27
artemis27

I've had both Live and Live Luxe, and of the two sisters, Live is slightly more mature. But not old lady mature. Live is more rounded, calm, quiet, sexy with an air of confidence.

Live starts of with a Pineapple punch, and develops an aroma of yummy-ness later, with toffee and sandalwood. But no matter the stage, I can always get a whiff of that pineapple. I love pineapple!

Its a beautiful scent, makes me feel fresh throughout. It lasts long, a good 8 hours on me. Its perfect to wear to work, or just for a quiet dinner.

Very cute bottle :)

funny creature
funny creature

I like this perfume although it smells a little bit aggressive to me. I try not to wear it when at work because it fills a small classroom like a threatening cloud;)

rafaellaR.123

I don't like it at all. It's a synthetic sugary pineapple for me. A little stinky cheap... Maybe, it was only the first impression, I think I'll give it a second chance...

Takhaet
Takhaet

I like it , it is fresh and sweet at the same time, perfect for summer days . It reminds me a little bit of Magnetism by Escada.

Longevity is very good too.

HANDAN86

I like this. Don't love but like. It's perfect for everyday use. Last power is okay. I get comments on how people love it. I loveeeeee the bottle soo pretty.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

hard to tell whether i like it or not.
it's like someone dropped a luxurious cornucopia of florals with something warm in it that makes it almost fruity.
but i think the sandalwood is the note that keeps me thinking that it's getting close to "old-lady" perfume, even though as a whole it totally isn't.

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

Fruity and fresh in a luxurious way . It turn out soapy at the end like most other J Lo perfume.
this is perfect summer scent.
at first i bought it for the bottle but surprisingly i like the perfume inside too.

kitti002
kitti002

I had this one, and i loved it. It's not a sexy or "dating" scent, but made me feel happy instead. Perfect in the whole year. The bottle is very nice as well.

Beata73
Beata73

Live has a very nice bottle. Fragrance itself is nice, fruity but unfortunately very sweet. I do not like it because of it and I sold my 100 ml bottle very fast.

sydpop10
sydpop10

it has a very sharp and fresh pineapple scent on the first sniff i just like the dry down which is the caramel and vanilla it doesnt really last for so
long but its great for a casual day in the house or to do some errands

Booogie
Booogie

In some strange way I feel like this could be Magnetism's little sister, like it's aspiring to be that. It's very cute and sweet. Interesting combination of notes. For the first few minutes it smells exactly like that pink bubblegum tape (remember that?), and as it settles it becomes warmer and sliiiiiiightly more floral but not by much. It's a fun fragrance and always draws compliments :)

Mili_xox
Mili_xox

I think this is the nicest and prettiest bottle and the perfume smells sophicated yet fun.At first you'll like it but then its not that great.This was my first perfume and I grew to hate it.Over time I got tired of it and now I would never buy this again.

Lozza16
Lozza16

A nice fruity floral fragrance, it's good for everyday wear especially for spring and summer. Slightly more mature than live luxe.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

JLO Live is a warm fragrance for Spring or Summer. I cannot detect any citrus or overtly fresh fruity notes here. I think what makes it fresh and clean is its soapy notes. Caramel-like, milky sweet, with a soapy clean dry down. It is safe, but I wouldn't say it's generic either. Overall very likable, close to the skin type of smell.

hockeygirl256
hockeygirl256

I wore this one a lot in my early years of college. Whenever I wear it now it brings back memories from then. It is long lasting, especially when layered with the lotion. Sweet and fruity. Quite nice.

RIVI1969
RIVI1969

I am lucky to own a 4oz bottle of Creed Aventus and I love the pineapple note in it, in this case is just another Celebrity case of "make the perfume as fruity as possible so we can appeal to a pre-teen and teen target" How come a nose as Dominic Ropion who creates masterpieces like Carnal Flower or Portrait of a Lady low his standards this much?

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

I'm sorry..but this one smells like hairspray..I got the 100ml of live and live luxe which I like better..I thought it will be great perfume coz it has pineapple but I just didn't find it there..bleh

Jellybean
Jellybean

another great one from JLo. it smells like a freshly showered skin, soft musk and floral. very pleasant scent. musk , caramels and peony blend in perfectly! great longevity as well:)

This perfume bores me. I LOVE pineapple, but this doesn't showcase pineapple well at all. It's there, but I've smelled much better over the years as I'm always looking out for pineapple scented things. The scent is a generally fruity with a touch of caramel, and it somehow combines to form something that smells just like a scented candle for the home. The caramel is a lot more tolerable than the kind found in Pink Sugar, but it's not enough to make me like this perfume. I can completely see why many people would enjoy this scent because it's not bad in any way. It's quite pleasant actually. I personally don't want to smell like a candle though....

Also I find the scent to be fairly weak. I would like a bit more depth and projection.

Whit
Whit

I bought this when it first came out in 2005. I really liked it because it was so vibrant and cheerful, but it also had this understated sexiness about it too. It really is a flirty scent! I haven't revisited it in a long time....hmm, maybe I should? This is great for the warmer months, but I always wore it year round. You might look at the notes and go "I don't know about this; it seems like they might clash", but they don't. As a matter of fact, they mesh perfectly well together for smooth fruity-caramely goodness. I think when I run out of Tease by Paris Hilton, I might revisit this. :D

clairedot
clairedot

Now is it pronounced "live" as in "the boy who LIVEd" or "aLIVE" :p? At work I say "Live" as in Alive :P!

elderflowers
elderflowers

Out of the options for fruit-based scents, only two really grab me: rhubarb and pineapple. Finding a good perfume containing such a note is another thing entirely, especially if you'd like it to be readily identifiable, and not generic labfruit. Neither rhubarb or pineapple can really be rendered yearning, mysterious, or sophisticated, and both are an invitation to hyper-sweetness – but I'm past the age when it's excusable to smell like a stick of Hubba Bubba, or a packet of Double Dip sherbet (guilty pleasures).

Enter the unlikely team of Jennifer Lopez and Dominic Ropion, to produce a mildly rosy pineapple scent, with a drydown somewhere between butter toffee and a really expensive candle. The whole thing still has a bit of a bubblegum feel, but has enough else going on to get away with it. I'm in my thirties, but Live seems to appeal to women between 20 and 60...and to be wearable by them. It's a very casual scent and lasts a long time. It has no pretensions to do anything but smell pleasantly pineapple-ly on a pretty tight budget, and at that, it succeeds brilliantly.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

I just bought the 100ml bottle from priceline for AUD $ 29 dollars. Not only is it a bargain, but it smells amazing! So fruity and refreshing, it lasts for about 4 hours so thats not too bad. Seriously get it for summer girls, perfect in every sense.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

I smell pineapples, caramel and citrus as soon as this is sprayed. It sounds like an odd combination but it's a well executed idea. :)

jade11
jade11

Very lovely light, not in your face fragrance.
smells more floral than fruity on my skin, but my boyfriend loves it, its his favorite and i like it too.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Cheerful fruity fragrance, a mood uplifter.
I was sceptical to try it, but I decided to focus on the fragrance nose rather than J.Lo. And since Mr Ropion is amongst my favourite noses...
Live shares alittle similarity to Baby Doll - both are pineapple fizzy with a caramel-vanilla sweetness.
Live, however, has better projection and lasting power - it lasts approx 8 hours on me wit the silage being most detectable for the first 4 hours.
Live is a great, nearly 'edible' fragrance that deserves attention, mainly because of its quality - if I didn't see the label before trying it, I would have never guessed it was a celebrity fragrance.
If you love fizzy fruity fragrances on a wonderful tasty base and all of it in a flacon that shouts 'youth rules!', then you have to give it a try.
Now, that I have tried Live and I am extremely pleased with it, I can move to trying Live Luxe, let's hope the flanker will not disappoint me :-)

Haylzsels
Haylzsels

I picked this the 30ml up on sale for about $15, thought it was a bargain! I do enjoy the smell, although not enough to actually 'want' to wear it. It's one I reserve for popping upto the shops or working out. 'I still want to smell nice, but don't want to waste my favourites'kinda scent. Theres just a note that's too overpowering for me.

Quick proper review!
I have worn LIVE on and off for less than a year and I must admit to really loving this scent.
LIVE can be described my many words, the most fitting one being "juicy", the second best "joyful".
The fragrance opens with fresh, fruity accords of pineapple, orange and lemon.
Of the three top notes I only detect pineapple scent-wise but as this blast of pineapple is rather energizing and fresh than sugary or sweet, I can only guess that the citruses have been well-blended into the fragrance in order to refresh the pineapple note and to give the top notes a summery and invigorating feel.
The heart of the fragrance is made of peony, violet and red currant.
I notice the red currant only faintly but realize that this note is the one that adds zest and more cool freshness to the juicy pineapple.
As the fragrance develops I can feel and smell the cool, dewy and almost crisp peony coming out to take on an important supporting role in this fragrant play.
I cannot smell the violet but I am assuming that the light, soft (almost faint), powdery accord that I get occasional whiffs of is the violet nuance.
The sweet and warm base features notes of vanilla (not listed here but part of the base), caramel, tonka bean and sandalwood.
The caramel note is by far the most prominent of the base notes.
It is sweet, delicious and plain yummy while the noticeable but less distinct accords of tonka and vanilla are kept in check by a deep and woody sandalwood note.
After all notes have fully developed LIVE has become an incredibly energizing and joyful fragrance that smells mainly of juicy pineapple, delicious caramel and dewy peony.
The scent is perfect for summer as the sweet notes have been very well blended with crisp and tart notes.
Longevity and projection are unexpectedly good as LIVE lasts for 6+ hours on my skin and surrounds me with its easily loveable juiciness.
The best scent of the J Lo brand, though Deseo is a close second.
11 Stars!

domenicamartinello
domenicamartinello

This perfume has grown on me more and more, and I love it when I'm in the mood for it - mainly on summer evenings or afternoon spent outside with friends. I don't wear it to work, for example.

I think what irks me (when I'm not in the "Live" mood) is that the pineapple note lasts till' the dry down and mingles with the sweet caramel in a weird way. I don't get much in the way of floral, either.

But I'm wearing it right now and enjoying it, it has an energizing feeling at first and then gets comfortable, sweeter and warmer. And I MUST tip my hat to the longevity of this perfume, very good lasting power!

lizzie81
lizzie81

I really love this perfume, but like the previous reviewer I definitely have to be in the mood for it! When I am it's perfume heaven but when i'm not it's a bit sickly sweet. Lasts for ages and ages, Jennifer Lopez fragrances especially the older ones Glow, Live, Deseo etc have great lasting power for any fragrance i've tried regardless of price. I definitely get the pineapple and caramel but there seems to be for me this spicy note in the top which doesn't appear to be listed I wonder can anyone help me out with this??
Also I adore the bottle!!

takeasniff
takeasniff

Some days the caramel honey drydown in this just annoys me like in Wish but other times I can't get enough of it. I am obviously very moody with perfumes which is dangerous because unlike the lucky ones out there who can wear a signature scent I just can't stick to one perfume, I have to have variety. The good news for me, is I like all perfumes just have to be in the mood for them. This one has a slight soapy tinge to the fruit and the caramel gives it something different so it doesn't end up smelling like body odour which a lot of fruity perfumes sour on the dry down this one does not do that. I think the other Live perfume has the potential to do that. This is soft, feminine and lasts farely well but it is fruity and nothing ground breaking but it is not masculine or too aquatic or sporty and you won't wind up smelling like a cheap deoderant. So give it a try it is easy to get these days and cheap. It's a safe one to throw on when you are not sure what will suit you.

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

Very feminine, soft and with a good staying power. But I think it is a little too musky for a fruity-floral fragrance. Something goes wrong after the drydown and the sour of lemon, pineapple and caramel notes doesn't blend too good at the end, you gotta be in the mood to wear it. But it is a good fragrance, if you like fruity and a little sour-sweet fragrance, you'll like this.

tvu
tvu

At first spray on paper, I thought it was too sweet and fruity. However, when using on my skin, it turns out to be quite pleasant, a nice fruity and floral smell. I also quite enjoying using this on top of my Cool Water perfume as it has a longer lasting affect the Cool Water. (Btw, I love to mix and match my perfume as you will be surprise with the different effects from the two combination).

lalalala
lalalala

This perfumes (for me) is heaven in a bottle. It's sweet and sultry but not too sweet to give you a headache. Pineapple makes this perfume smell unique, in a very good way. It's long lasting and i get compliments all the time. I know a few people have said it smells like fruity bubble gum..i certainly have to disagree. It could be my natural body chemistry with the perfume but even when my mom wears it it smells amazing. Definitely in my top 5. To top it off the bottle is very unique and beautiful. Well done JLO.

honeysuckle77
honeysuckle77

I can't seem to make up my mind about this one. I love Glow and Miami Glow. I WANT to love this. There's just something about the combination of notes that can overwhelm me at times. I get the same effect from all of the Escada fruit cocktails. There aren't any basenotes that cut through the sweetness, so I end up walking around in a sugar bomb. Sugar tempered with cinnamon? Yes. Sugar layered upon sugar layered upon sugar? No.

Still, I find myself testing it again to see if I remembered this fragrance correctly. I definitely do not enjoy smelling this on myself like I enjoy Miami Glow.

I like this one and finished a bottle :) It's a nice fruity summer scent and smells like a big mix of fruits and flowers. The scent is just right - not too strong and not too weak. The lasting power is rather weak. Maybe I would buy Live or even Live Luxe (which I like more) again, but not so soon. I need a pause :)

icingsugar
icingsugar

I kind of regret buying the massive 100ml bottle of this (but it was really cheap.) This fragrance is okay. The best bit about it is the gorgeous bottle but the fragrance itself is a little boring to me. Okay, it's fairly inoffensive and effortless to wear, but still not that interesting.

Lovable Amy

My best friend wants to borrow this perfume from me and i gave her to spray it on herself. She tell me, When she want to go to Mc Donald, she got stopped by a manager from there and asking her what perfume she wear and give her a compliments. Even her sister keep asking her about this beautiful scent when she go back home. :D

I guess some people don't like to smell this on their-self because its too powdery and musky but people around you will love this scent on you. Its smell Beautiful.

::: Sorry for my english :::

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Live by Jennifer Lopez is one of those "fun" fragrances. I adore this scent and it seems to mesh well with my body chemistry. On me, when I first spray Live i detect all of the fruits - the orange, the lemon and the pineapple. Very fresh and wakes you up. As it dries on my skin, i don't detect the flowers much but I know that they are there because i smell something sweet that isn't fruity. For me, Live goes straight from fruits to the vanilla and the caramel. I personally adore the smell of vanilla so Live works well for me. Nothing extraordinary about this fragrance but i really enjoy it simply because it smells nice on me. And isn't that what matters? Also, if i wear this during the day and go out at night, I switch to Live Luxe - transitions very nicely without clashing.

Psyche
Psyche

To me what makes this perfume truly special is the warm scent of something which reminds me of sour cream cake batter. Otherwise I think it would be another lovely little fruity floral, but for me the cake smell really makes this one intriguing and unusual, definitely setting it apart from scents that fall under the same category typically. I have loved this one for a long while and still do, though must use cautiously as it is quite strong on me.

New@thisperfumething
New@thisperfumething

I like the opening, but I'm a bit dissappointed in the drydown. The opening is very tropical and sweet, but the dry down becomes so synthetic it's headache inducing. I like many of J. Lo's fragrances, but this one doesn't do it for me.

Lovable Amy

I love this perfume so much. It's my signature fragrance. I wear it everyday.

Smell very fresh, energetic and girly. I can smell pineapple, Redcurrant and caramel. Great job J.Lo. It's a beautiful perfume.

I do get A LOT of compliments from my friends even strangers when i'm wearing this scent. love it love it love it!!

VANE_KSK
VANE_KSK

-Es un perfume para tener una vez sola y cuando se termina el frasco, no volver a comprarlo. Es una mezcla de limon con caramelo. Muy acido para mi gusto, lo unico de bueno que tiene es que te dura tranquilamente 8 hs.
Me gustan mucho las fragancias de J.Lo, pero esta no es mi preferida.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a delicious fruity floral creation. It is perfect in my opinion for all seasons. When I wear this in the winter the caramel/tonka bean/sandalwood seem to show up making for a delicious warm scent. In summer when I wear this the fruits/florals seem to show up making for a light sweet sexy scent. All around a very nice wearable perfume for any season. I actually got stopped in a grocery store by a gentleman who told me I smelled delicious and had to know what perfume I was wearing. It was right before Christmas and in the middle of cold snowy weather.

mil1991
mil1991

What i can tell bout this fragrance is its really juicy but in zesty way..its a mixture between pineapple and flower with additionaly caramel..when its dry down.i can only fell the spirit of flower and caramel..they together combined to be a very desire scent..this is one of the most lasting scent in j.lo range..but i prefer live luxe..because i like fruity all along the experienced

breeze&somnolence
breeze&somnolence

I love this, it's so zesty and juicy. One to wear when you're feeling a bit spiritless. It's the pineapple that hits my senses first...followed by the generous splashes of lemon, peony and violet. A really great combination, by the way. Wearing this just makes me feel so alive. Lovely, just lovely. The bottle is really pretty too.

Merri
Merri

This is very pretty! On the test strip in the store it smelled very fruity (in a good way though) but on my skin it seems to be more floral. For the summery fruity kick I was initially after, I think I will try the Luxe version next. Still this is so gentle and lovely on my skin...it is floral with just the slightest hint at juicy pineapple, just enough that it isn't dry or heavy feeling. The base notes seem to round it out and keep me sniffing my wrist. I am not getting any sense of the caramel though. Today (the day I am writing this)is very, very cold and wearing this makes me feel just a bit warmer and sunnier. Oh and the bottle is just gorgeous!

perfumeloverr92
perfumeloverr92

i agree with la beba... very tropical. this is one of my favourite perfumes i own and find myself wearing it often. i bought the 100ml off ebay about a few months ago and its already half full. mmmm nice yummy fragrange i would recommend this to anyone x

cikcty
cikcty

really in love with this j.lo's...its so Amazing n fresh n fruity...and sexy,,never go wrong with this,,n worth every penny!love it...my favourite perfume of all time,,

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

I have a sample of this fume, and I like it. It's a happy scent, as some of you said. At first more fruits, mainly citruses and pineapple then (at least on my skin) more and more sweet cream. It's like a Iuxury body milk, but it's more playful than a body milk. I don't feel the caramel, only it's sweetness, but fortunately it's not too sweet. I like it in winter better than in the heat. Sillage and staying power is good. Good job from JLO. Perhaps I wouldn't buy it but if I got this one as a gift I would be happy...

la_beba
la_beba

This scent for me is sweet tropical scent. I like it from opening to the end. Really sweet fruity tropical way. Sweet sweet...Nice nice. I finished my 1oz bottle, looking forward to buy full size soon :)

camilarbm
camilarbm

Such a nice fragrance for summer! It reminds me a lot Ocean Lounge (Escada). It's juicy but not sickly sweet. Live reminds me the beach because of its tropical scent (specially the pineapple note).
The only thing I have to complain about is the staying power - 3/4h.

Falling_On_Snow101
Falling_On_Snow101

comes on strong at first but then gets more natural :) A nice fix of floral and fruity but i don't really smell any caramel.

TankGirl
TankGirl

This is a sweet little thing. Its such a funny and happy scent. Live on my skin its really sweet and fresh, I like the lemon note together with the pineapple, the orange and the violets. The perfume stays like that for a long time, after a couple of hours the pineapple stars to show a caramel undertone, lovely. I think this perfume on certain skins may smell like shapoo has it smells on paper (and not a realy good shampoo actually) but I think everybody who's trying to find a young and happy smell, this could be a good try. Live is everything life should be, happy, colorfull and good smelling :)
As I said, perfect for a summer dress, a very easy going perfume, very american but very latin too!

Woodelf
Woodelf

I really wanted to like this one because I do like Glow, but it unfortunately has an essence in it that turns on me and becomes cloying. I originally was intrigued by the combination of fruit and caramel and really wanted this to work on my skin.

I agree with others that, despite the fruity notes in it, it's too heavy to be a summer fragrance. I can't disparage it because it obviously works well for many people. I can only recommend that you try it before you purchase any substantial amount.

sweetpatchi

this perfume and deseo are the best j-lo perfume ever....it's a compliment maker, strangers, friends and relatives always ask me what a lovely perfume i'm using? it smells soooooo good, my niece i crazy bout it! Live, laugh, dance and love! exotic fruits makes it lively and energetic, fun and exciting! i'm inlove! it's actually one of my signatured scent!

funaholic88
funaholic88

Hands down,one of the best perfume of all time!The vanilla+caramel smells aaahh-ma-zing!The staying power is incredible!

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

Very fruity and fresh fragrance, nice for warm weather. SO much better than the "Glow" series, IMHO. Must be that I really like all of the notes in here, especially the caramel. Yummy! Goes to my wish list for spring!

arg1971
arg1971

Not one of my favs but I think this one is very fresh energetic and good for the spring and summer

tschiepchen

Live is one of the best celebrity fragrances I have ever come across so far.
It smells of fruit and juice but not in a sticky/sickly sweet way.
A young and modern fragrance which is perfect for summer.
My hubby loves it, too!

adele l
adele l

For a celebrity fragrance it's far from ordinary! It's borderlne too sweet and strong for me, but i keep the bottle and use it on occasion-it's very nicely done.

ishani17
ishani17

The first thing that attracted me to Live is the bottle its not over the top its just nice and pretty, the translucent colours look great.

On first smell the pineapple note is very apparent, however very soft at the same time. What i like about this fragrance is that the fruit is not overly abraisive. As much as i like escada i like the fact that live is a different sort of fruit. Its soft, with a fruity punch! I think this will satisy alot of people as there are many different elements to it.

The pineapple and red currents provides the lasting fruityness. The caramel and sandlewood blends it all together wonderfully

I think this could be worn by ladies of all ages. The scenario i imagine is a lady spritzing this on before running off to spend a sunny sunday afternoon in portabello market, she wears a floaty colourful dress, she is a free spirit. For some reason i imagine a girl like jennifer aniston in along came polly.

Passionflower
Passionflower

This does smell like fruity chewing gum. It's not special to me, quite ordinary. It's not an unpleasant scent, but it doesn't stand out either, like I've smelled this kind of thing too many times before. I am usually not interested in fragrances from singers or actors, and Live just proved my point. With the exception of L by Gwen Stefani, which I do love.

fallingin28
fallingin28

I love this perfume, I used to wear it all the time, but then ran out! I will get some more as soon as I buy a few others on my list. It's fresh, fruity, uplifting, and fun!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

I just bought it 2 hours ago... Exactly i'm not interested to buy this, coz i don't like the colours of the bottle (i just look the pic, not the real bottle). I just bought it coz i want to collect all J.Lo perfume. Then i bought it, n i'm so sorry why didn't i bought from long time ago.... This perfume is amazing... it's so sexy, hypnotic, n exotic. I feel like dancing when i use it. I love all J.Lo perfume.. :)

guest_perfumelover
guest_perfumelover

another floral fruity perfume that i like..but not love...its balance between fruit & floral...sweet but not fresh...

oh i don't get pineapple in here like other does...maybe a hint of pineapple but not juicy sweet candy one...

overall its a fine perfume & lasting power on me about 8 hours.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

with all the respect to rosabelle, i have to disagree..

this was made by Dominique Ropion, one of the biggest genious with perfumes out there!

i personnaly dont like the fragrance, but i just blame my skin chemestry, not the scent.
i do envy it lovers, who this perfume fits well

Amethyste
Amethyste

As some people said, it smells a lot like sweet fruity chewing gums (as Entre Filles Saison 2 does). The scent on itself is good, but I don't like it for a perfume. It's very artificial and I smell a note that I don't like, that smells like pear. Probably it's the pinneaple. I love floral-fruity, but this is -for me- fruity in a bad way. Maybe on a little girl it would be better used.

sweetpatchi

One of my top 5 fragrances that I can't live without! It is uplifting...enticing...and makes me wanna dance and live...everytime I sniff it I feel delighted...promise! It's one of my signature perfumes (I have 3 and this is the second one)...I will always love this fume for life!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I tried this many years ago when it first came out and didn't care for it. Back in those days I was looking for a signature scent and I was more into orientals and vanillas. Looking back I didn't give this and many other fragrances a chance I would rush to conclusions too fast. I didn't know about the note development or that fruity floral was even a fragrance category. I put off all of JLo's fragrances but now is a different story I actually like her fragrances and I'm beginning to collect them little by little. If you like fruity florals but after a while they turn more into floral not much fruit then you should give this one a try. This smells like pineapple and caramel, I don't detect any florals which I like because is different than what I have in my collection. This is a really fruity fragrance at least in my skin. Very youthful, energetic and optimistic. The scent is quite complex and the staying power is impressive another plus is that is inexpensive.

ItsKen
ItsKen

Live is a fun, sunny, sweet, feminine, sensual, and a classy fragrance. When I first apply I get notes of Sicilian Lemon, Bergamot, and PineApple; which makes it smell fun, sunny, and sweet. Then, the top notes fade away and i get notes of Redcurrant, Peony, and Violet which makes it smell really feminine. Finally, SandalWood, TonkaBean, and Caramel come in making it smell sensual and classy. I really recommend this fragrance if you wanna smell fun, feminine and classy all at once.

StephD
StephD

I got this after smelling it on a co-worker once. There was only one time where I received compliments on it, it was a winter day and I hadn't over-applied it like I usually do. Each and every other time, it smells simply like strong 'perfume' and gives both people and myself a headache. I guess it depends. But when worn right, it smells very powdery, sexy and sophistacted. perfect for a hot summer night out dancing.

JML LEE
JML LEE

this is one of my favorite fruity fragrances its sweet juicy and very fruity but not in a sickly way the dry down is really nice lasting power is actually really good .perfumes dont lat very long on my skin but i got alot longer than i thought i would

dannyt
dannyt

i love this, its so delicious, a crazy mix of sweet fruits... and candys... and flowers and... its just amazing on my skin and my husband is crazy about it too. A smell that draws attention and almost screams: I`m so happy, and young, and gorgeous. Even if its a summer fragrance I use it every time I miss that summer feeling.

Rouu
Rouu

i've post another review about that perfume, it was at 1st imprison , now after i used it many times it became on of my top perfumes and may be my signature perfume,..!!

another beautiful story actually soo clean and fresh innocent smell but in a sexy attractive way soo feminine so delicious i can say its CLEAN smell

The smell of the most beautiful winter morning pure day with an open garden full of sweet fruits and flowers ,the smell that turns your good mood up at once ..

its really makes me feel unique and remind me with purity

jonr951
jonr951

I need to get me another bottle of Live. I really like it! Its probably one of JLos best. Its sweet, yummy, warm & delicious. It starts out fresh & clean w/ pineapple and citrus. Then it transitions to warm and comforting with the caramel. Its a very different scent. Its not ure typical berry sugar fruity floral fragrance. It has alot of character and I really love it. Its very well done and just a fun little fragrances. I have to give it to JLO for this one. Bravo! : )

La Moon
La Moon

I love it! I got 3 compliments just walking to the ATM. One from a female. I got excited! Never gotten that many in such a short period of time! It's not common either. I hate smelling like other people. Anywho.. When it opens I def smell the pineapple with lemon candied violets with a bit of a musky drydown.

alexanna7
alexanna7

Live is a nice fresh-fruity fragrance! On me i got:pineapple,violet,peony,tonka bean and santal wood and a bit of caramel!fruity,lemony,fresh,clean! Perfect on an hot day! In summer,when i want to boost my mind,that's the one i grab! Love it!

rdoonanuk
rdoonanuk

I love every stage of this perfume and the bottle is so cool :o)

Has anyone found a perfume that is similar?

It really is delicious and you can't help but be in a good mood when you wear it. My only trouble is that I'm not sure if Jo-Lo is a celebrity that I want to endorse.

omgalicia
omgalicia

haha, the last time I sprayed this my boyfriend walked into the room and said "who just sprayed that ORGASMIC perfume?" yep, it's a keeper.

SYDNEYGIRL
SYDNEYGIRL

everytime i smell this on my sister in law it just smell beautiful! it truly doesnt work on me at all-it smells very cheap on my skin but on her it smells like a holiday!

rithacha
rithacha

What a surprise - this is REALLY GOOD! "Sparkling" "natural" and "sexy" might be THE most common fragrance-ad language EVER, but it legitimately applies here. The opening is sweet and fruity. But not sharply gourrmand or synthetic a la Mariah Carey M; Live is a beautifully rounded cocktail of 100% authentic fresh-squeezed fruit, no added sweetener. The sweetness settles down somewhat into an ambery-caramel base, but it still retains that opening blast of freshness. Throughout, Live is tropical and youthful without being immature.

If Live is a teenager fragrance (I believe it is), I only wish more teens would smell like this.

In any case, it's going to get used in MY wardrobe.

Jadetive
Jadetive

Smells like pineapple and a powdery warm white floral. Definitely a fruity-floral, not as fruity as escada fragrances. Great for you if you like the fruity notes in your fragrances to last. The pineapple scent never seems to go away. If you love pineapple, this would be one of those comfortable fragrances you could wear to bed and snuggle up with. I guess the peachy version of this would be YSL's babydoll. And the body shop's white musk would be the non-fruity version of this. Note: on me, in a hot, humid climate, this scent fades super quickly.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Love this scent the best out of all the JLO scents! This is a soft scent that is tender and beautiful. Soft and sweet like a lamb. Almost a sweet leathery scent.

sarys
sarys

It is the scent that more use can not explain how the notes, but I know the feeling, leaves skin feeling fresh and sensual, is not annoying, it is very fresh and feminine in the extreme and very jovial. Despite being an EDP, the setting is not the best, but I'm not without it, before finishing a bottle already buy another, my favorite, although thousands of other excellent, this is also a delicious smell surroundings have a bottle beautiful!

mandashell
mandashell

This is a really good fragrance that doesn't smell like everything else on the market. It is ideal for summer wear but has enough umph to wear all year round. It is one of the few JLO frags that is truly enjoyable because some of the others have a tendency to smell cheap.

I would describe this scent as luscious and tropical. Starts with a burst of sweet and tart pineapple and winds down to a woody and lightly smokey base. The lasting power is solid as well. Gorgeous bottle and great value for the price means an awesome perfume buy! ;') Give it a try.

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

I love this fragrance! One of my favorites. If I'm complimented on a fragrance I feel so good inside and this is what that fragrance does. If I smell it on someone else, I feel the same way! It's a fun, flirty fragrance for someone who enjoys getting noticed.

falovalo
falovalo

Yep, it's a happy smell. Full of fruits and flowers. It's optimistic and full of life. Better done than a lot of other fruity fragrances, this doesn't smell cheap or sharp.

Spring25
Spring25

To me, I guess this is the epitome of celebrity fruity florals. I loved it at first sniff. It has medium sillage with great lasting power. It is a happy, lively fragrance - the perfect blend of fruits and florals for me. The pleasant musky drydown is very similar to the other JLO fragrances I've tried so far (Glow and Deseo) - clean and soapy. The colorful bottle is very eye-catching as it reflects light.

periquito89
periquito89

Nice perfume. An enjoyable fruity sweet which is "cute" without being so young. I may continue smelling this close to me without getting tired of it, which is always a plus+.

Jaquie
Jaquie

When I sprayed this perfume on my wrist for the first time I thought it was awesome. I bought myself a bottle and I used it almost every day for about a year. It is so juicy and fruity. I can smell pineapple, orange and a little bit of lemon. It`s lasting power is great. It`s very yummy...like an exotic cocktail! And the bottle is so pretty with all the rainbow colors :) A happy scent for a spring or summer day!

guest_mandashell
guest_mandashell

OH my this scent smells so good and fresh. It isn't overpowering at all. It is the perfect combination of sweet and sour. I would wear this all year round but it is especially perfect for the summer. It isn't heavy but it isn't too light either. When I recieved it in the mail today my mom's response was WOW that smells amazing and yeah I have to agree with her the smell is pretty much perfect. I would take this over Light Blue anyday because the drydown doesn't smell funky. Oh yeah LOL! this doesn't smell like gum. o.0

This fragrance is definitely fruity, yet it's not what you might expect from a celebrity perfume. Live is surprisingly expensive smelling and not your typical teen scent. The notes are quite complex and fresh.

Initially, this fragrance is rather sweet and bright. However, I may add that this fragrance is in no way offensive or unpleasant. The pineapple note is not sour and 'in-you-face', instead it is softly blended with the citruses in the top notes. The violets actually add a rather spicy kick to the scent, which continues the somewhat exotic feel of this fragrance.

The drydown is rather musky yet warmed by the caramel note. The sweetness of this perfume never diminishes and the lasting power is amazing.

Live would make the perfect Summer fragrance because it is so lively, tropical and refreshing. The bottle is also very beautiful and colourful. I would recommend this fragrance if you wanted something that was candy-like, fun and youthful.

Trvevil
Trvevil

It's very yummy! I love it. It starts very pineapple and it goes all the way through. I love how well notes are blended. It's very juicy and exotic fruity fragrance. It's middle is so adorable- violet with peony accompanied with pineapple. Why did I avoided it? It can be a good alternative to Curious to wear at nice blooming spring days or hot summer days as it's so fresh. Lasting power is good on my skin- it's intense and very enjoyable.

ramiske
ramiske

I really like this one, and the bottle is so pretty! I have the lotion too. For me the citrus notes really stand out, so I think I'll probably wear this more when summer arrives.

mizsadako
mizsadako

Cause me headache everytime I try to use it. I buy it impressed by its "gourmand" appeal. At least to me, it evokes yummy things. Very fruity and longlasting, but it have a bad side too: the perfum don´t evolutes for a comfortable scent. Pity. I love the bottle as well, but I can´t stand use the perfum.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Such a cute and warm fragrance! And a lovely bottle as well! I would wear this at home, or on a sunny summer day, but I actually think Live is perfectly suitable for any season - it's just soo warm and cosy!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Smells so good! Like soft fruity and delicious.Sometimes I get a candy-ish type smell out of it. But I smell tropical fruits and something soft like vanilla or something! One of my favorites!

Malibu
Malibu

Notes of lemon and orange give LIVE a refreshing and energetic burst that lives’ up to the scent’s name. Pineapple and redcurrant are combined with the citrus notes to prevent LIVE from being tart.

The middle notes of spicy violet and peony do little to distract from the fruit notes. The violet is indeed spicy, giving the senses a kick. The fragrance is prevented from being to sickly by these subtle notes.

The base of musk and sandalwood is hard for me to separate from the faint floral notes. A very good job on the selection on the base.

I think LIVE is perfect for spring/summer. Thanks to the spicy, floral notes you can carry this fragrance through autumn/winter if you are fond of citrus centred fragrances.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I really had intended to buy this one and never did. It smells great, not heavy and never gave me a headache! I could sniff my wrist all day wearing this one. A little fruity and sweet, but not foody. You have to sniff it and sniff it again! I love the burst of citrus with the caramel and tonka drydown. Fresh and warm.who could ask for anything more?

Kasku
Kasku

I am back and forth with this frangrance. I have to have a day to wear it. This is not my everyday scent but I found that I miss it when I don't use it. Previously, my comment wasn't very positive, but I just put it on and I really like it. Even though it is very frity and summery, I don't feel like it's my fragrance to wear it in summer. Too sticky for the summer...It's a winter now, and that "sticky" smells awesome now :)

snobuni77
snobuni77

I like this perfume a lot,def more then live lux.I dont think it smells to sweet at all & def not bubble gummy???It is a sweet but not overly sweet.I think it is a great blend of florals & fruits.

I was told I smelled delicious from the cook at the spa I work at.
I do think it is more of a summer scent though

Malegria
Malegria

It was a gift, and I was hesitant about Live.But it is not as simple as it may seem at first.After you feel all those fruity and flowery goodness, all of a sudden you feel a sweet and salty note, that reminds me - you may laugh if you wish - of black caviar!I have no idea what component gives me this feeling, but I am thankful for it. It makes Live something a bit more that an ordinary summer scent.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

This is definitely a type of scent you have to get used to to wear it often. I was actually quite disappointed when i first got this because it just smelled very sour and different than what i had in mind.. the scent is strong when you first spray it on but the dry down consists of a very sweet and musky mixture that makes me think of a fake candy smell.. it's not too bad obviously because it's actually quite a popular scent.. The lasting power is too good for my liking... and it definitely smells like an expensive perfume because of it's complexity and all but this is definitely not a scent for me because i look for youth, elegance, and simplicity in my fragrances! Nevertheless, i get more compliments on this scent than my most other scents which is a really big surprise to me since this is one of my least favorites.. because it's headache inducing!!! too much musk!

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

I take back my review on this I compared this again to my Live Luxe and this one does smell better it is more mature! I have 3 bottles of Midnight Fantasy so I don't need Live luxe! They are both fruity and I thin MF lasts longer! Live is a smoother more adult smell as to where Luxe is out of control fruity like it is screaming "FRUIT COCTAIL" at me! And the lasting power of Live luxe sucks! Live lasts and I like that it does!

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

I love this perfume, it's very fruity and very sweet and doesnt smell too musky. It's a little sophisticated and perfumey, but mostly young and fresh and fruity.

Marianne
Marianne

I first liked it but when my sister wore it in public i found out how intense it is and that some people might not like it...anybody want it?

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

This one is fun, vivacious, light and carefree. It's not one that I'm drawn to wear much, but it's a great scent for a hot summer day. My husband likes it too.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

I just got this perfume, it smells like sweet chewing gums with lots of fruit. Cute bottle, and I think, perfect for spring and summer. It brings lots of joy:)

2007

Live Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Live Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
LIVE JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
LIVE JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
LIVE JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
Live Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Live Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
LIVE JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
LIVE JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Live Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Live Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 3.4oz
Live Gift Set by Jennifer Lopez Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 6.7 oz Body Lotion
LIVE JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez Live fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez Live, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Live by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Live by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.