Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Live Luxe Jennifer Lopez for women
dislike

I have it: 813 I had it: 460 I want it: 357 My signature: 11

ozonic
Live Luxe Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Live Luxe Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

Live Lux is a fragrance inspired by Jennifer Lopez’s passion for dance and anything luxurious. The composition is very dynamic and temperamental. It opens with juicy pear and peach. The heart is a glittering bouquet made of muguet petals and exotic amethyst freesia. The base is composed of diamond musk and soft musk. It was created by Claudette Belnavis from the perfume company Takasago in 2006.

Melon Peach Pear

Love Generation Do Brasil

Live Luxe Fragrance Reviews

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

Live Luxe is very nostalgic for me. My sister and aunt wore it and it always brings good vibes and memories. I just purchased a full size bottle of it today, and Im on cloud 9. lol To describe this baby, I'd have to say its very vibrant, syrupy, fruity and sweet. It smells like a fruit salad or tropical fruits. LL is something you can spray in the morning to wake you up and make you feel like it will be a good day. I don't think it smells anything close to Ralph Lauren's 'Ralph'. Ralph actually smells very watered down and cheap which is sad because its a very well known and luxurious brand. LL lasts a whopping 8 hrs on my skin and it has good silage. Its pretty much layers of fruits, sultry woods, musk and amber. Im one happy camper.

Gavi776
Gavi776

It is fruity, if someone look for strong one def not. It is for young women under 35. I enjoyed this perfume but not now".. Getting old lol. It is ok and common perfum you can gift some one but not really special.

Ginger Kitty
Ginger Kitty

I can't wear much of this or for very long nor would I care to get too close to anyone else who might be liberally using it - an abundance of fresh air will be an advantage when testing.

I am not saying this is horrid or not worth trying. It is imply not particularly unique and is to my nose is way too floral and sweet.

Great if this is your style of fragrance. 8/10 for the younger lady and the personality to make it seem glitzy and fun.

(whoops... edit)
The bottle I like. I love the way the colours merge and look good in any lighting condition.

Dafja
Dafja

I absolutely love this scent such a rich fruity bouget perfume.

Chiquis
Chiquis

Wow this really does smell like Ralph by Ralph Lauren. I was expecting this to smell like a deeper version of the original Live (which I LOOOOVE) but really there is not much similarity between the two. Live Luxe is basically Ralph with an earthy, viney note somewhere in the background.

Be careful with this one- it is quite the sillage monster and can induce headaches. I'm an unabashed oversprayer... But this one I would NEVER give more than 2 sprays!

loonad
loonad

i usually love rich vanilla,chypre or amber perfume but i felt they would be too heavy for the Mauritian summer.i blind bought this one based on the reviews.used it up in 3 weeks.this one makes me want to dress sexy and listen to hot latin music wearing beaded slippers and denim shorts.this is very sexy.well done jlo.will buy again.i think this perfume is not meant to be serious.it just serves the purpose of being a sexy summer perfume.

MissZaros
MissZaros

Yuck. I've never tried anything else by J-Lo, but after this one, I'm not sure I want to... Really, really bad. Synthetic, cheap, kind of vulgar. If you're a 13 ~ 16 year old girl, you MIGHT be able to wear this. If you're over 18, stay away from it.

It does smell like Escada's Moonsparkle like someone said here, only stronger and more artificial. Both smell horrible to me.

Alysha
Alysha

I don't get fruit, I get chemicals. This is not wearable for me.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

This is Paris Hilton Paris Hilton's twin, only the strength here is multiplied by 10. I already have PH from a few years ago and...wow, I was not expecting that. It's not bad but it's pretty dang loud and in your face. This will take some getting use to, if at all.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

If you want to smell like kool-aid or a big bowl of fruit..wear this. It's not really my favorite in all honesty. The lasting power is weak and the silage is moderate.

Angelkaos
Angelkaos

This smells ok but not my favourite compared to her others, i find this one too fruity sweet and strong

Dunja Kashkaval
Dunja Kashkaval

I got this one a few years back, and I have to admit that I wasn't so into it as I am now. I catch myself sniffing the bottle every once in a while. I think I'll have to buy it again even though I rarely do that since I like trying different scents...

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

This smells exactly like VERSACE BRIGHT CRYSTALS & PERRY ELLIS PORTFOLIO ELITE. IMHO Not kidding just do a side by side for urself. Much much more than the posted comparables. Just didn't work on my skin but then again neither do the other 2...But after i smelled BC Versace i was like WTH!! It's amazing the things u don't like could be amazing, really amazing on someone else! Lesson learned!

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Synthetic! :(
I don't like at all. Is heavy, sweet, fruity and smells like old woman.
Actually smells like old italian peach wedding cookies.

caylarhene
caylarhene

I actually really love this perfume. I purchased this one first then I bought Live. This one I would say last a little bit longer than live and its more bold. Luxe lasted about 6 to 7 hours on me. I'm usually don't buy fruity perfumes but this one is really lovely.
This perfume is for that girl who loves to stand out with class and be unique at the same time. I would say this is more for the spring and summer while Live can be more for the whole yeah. But if you love it where it the whole yeah :):)

If you like perfumes that only takes a little and you can smell it lingering off you.. This is one of them .it has good sillage

christinavictory

There's something about this that smells like medicinal cherry to me, and I don't know what it is.

dioradddict
dioradddict

In my skin this one is all about sort of shampoo smell,,,totally fruity, I prefer heavier or sweeter drydowns

Debshee
Debshee

Very sweet which I like, but something is off or synthetic. I like it much better once the base notes appear. Would probably keep it if I didn't have others I like much better (bvlgari omnia coral, tory burch, etc.) so I'm gifting this one.

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

The bottle is enchanting, but I'm afraid I can't find anything else nice to say. To my nose, harsh and synthetic.

polkadot27
polkadot27

This lasts a long time, but to me it is more of skin scent, due to the reviews i expected it to be heavy. I like it, its very fruity. To me it smells exactly like Pampers baby wipes. I love the smell of Pampers wipes, so I'm happy enough with it. Melon and freesia are the most prominent notes i detect.

MonicaNikki
MonicaNikki

I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on. It smells very peachy and lasts a long time.

Love_heart
Love_heart

I was given this by a co-worker who thought it was to sweet for her
Did she not know the gem she was giving away!?
I wore it to work,one girl told me I smell nice
One guy told me twice it was a lovely bottle and it smelt like pineapple lollies and mangos
Than another co -worker began sniffing the air "can you smell that ?" He remarked "smells amazing what is it I don't know where it's coming from?"
Ah maybe its me ? I said I handed him the bottle "omg that's amazing smells so good "
I sprayed it again the next day "you have to stop "he says "it' smells so good I want to eat it ahh so good"
The next day he asked me once again
He's heading off to the army I remarked "do you want me to buy you a bottle to smell pretty"
He's like I would just spray it to smell it
Ha think I'm onto a winner .its not my top 5
But got a great reaction such a summer scent

Nil3
Nil3

One of those scents I canNOT handle AT ALL!!!! I believe it's the melon that un-compliments this fragrance.

kristine26
kristine26

I don't like. Didn't feel melon or other fruits. I was thinking, that I will get somethink fresh, fruity, but I was wrong. I spray it on my room, then go away and when I came back, after 10min, I can't feel totally nothing, the same when I ask to my mate did she fell my new parfume, she say no, but I was spraying on me about 5 times at morning...
I buy it from wilko onlain shop for 19GBP

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

My neice gave me this perfume and I thought it smelled cheap and very plasticy so I ended up giving it away.

Violetta_8023
Violetta_8023

Extremely strong, if you wanna get a headache get this perfume! Smells cheap at the end, what a waste of money!

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Blind skin test.

Consistently rich, candied pear and peach. Not for me, otherwise I'd wear Live Luxe in the fall.

faifaiz
faifaiz

My shelf always contains the very fruity and sweet perfumes.
But J Lo is one of my most fav since its not too sweet during the day.
it makes me feel girly and joyful.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

LOVE LUXE is totally unique in my collection. I have mostly heavy orientals, some florals and some fruity sweets. This is a strong, sharp, fresh, and fruity; it also has a water type scent that I don’t normally wear because they are meh to me. I’m really on the line with this one between kind of like and really like..

I love the melon & pear and peach is okay, I actually even like the watery note. I wish the vanilla, amber and sandalwood were stronger. But whatever is making the sharp, slightly sour note is turning me off.

I will definite have to wear this a couple more times and see if it grows on me

christinavictory

I bought this on sale, and I really love it. It's very fruity and clean. It makes me smell like I just took a shower, and it lasts all day, very good for hot summer days or when you wake up too late.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i like LIVE much better, this just smells like alcohol to me.but maybe the scent didnt settle since ive only tried it in a stor,i didnt smell any fruit

Izumee
Izumee

my previous roommate used to wear this one several years ago... i think its actually nice on her,although its not something i would wear. but personally, i prefer this one instead of ralph by ralph lauren. live luxe is a lively fragrance with prominent sweetness, very very fruit(bomb)y.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This smells like fruit juice. I do like it, but it's a little too sweet and fruity for me.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Great cheap summer scent. Turns into a marvelous sour cherry on my skin that lasts all day. Love it. The fun bottle looks just like a little kitchy oil lamp I had from the 50's- different colors from different angles.

Makica
Makica

I had Live once...then I decided to have Live Lux. And now I know... Live is more elegant, it has something mature... Lux...the same as Rock'n Rio (Escada) but for less money! So, no more Live...:( ...I use the one I have right now - Live Lux on a daily basis... perfect for summer.And this is it! Don't expect too much! Just "Fruit of the Loom"!

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

Nice summery fragrance, fruity and playful. I wanted to get one of Escada fruity ones, but I think they are a bit too pricy for what they are. Live Luxe is a lot more affordable, but it does not quite capture holiday spirit as well as Escadas (in my opinion). It's not to say it is not nice, it is!
It's a fruity-musky fragrance, sweetness is not too cloying, which is good and works well, when it's hot.
It has a heavy sillage for a couple of hours and then settles, take that into consideration - I actually oversprayed it once, as I expected light fruity mist...
Lovely bottle! Nice addition to my collection.

lizlady68
lizlady68

Peachy with a hint of pineapple and oh so delicious on initial spray... this juiciness lasts and hour or so and then it metamorphisizes into a classy light musk with fruity undertones... deliciously classy!

chio17
chio17

smells exactly like Escada Moon Sparkle

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

I buy this perfumes in blind buy. It perfumes so fresh and make me energy. Love wear it to go my collage and library. Not long lasting, 3-4 hour, if you want to lasting you must spray 2-3 in day. Still in my favorite scent!

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I don’t own the perfume, but I’ve had the shower gel and lotion at different times. Love it, and I'm considering buying the perfume. It’s fruity-sweet, luscious and full, and dominated by melon, peach and pear. The melon fades a bit after the first half hour, and then it’s more peach than pear to my nose. But note that my review is based entirely on the lotion, so the perfume might do something altogether different.

I like this over Miami Glow. A few hours of Miami Glow and I feel like washing it off (though I love it too and think it’s a class apart, just can’t take too much). I think it’s the coconut in MG that puts me off after a point, and that isn’t the case with LL.

I haven’t tried Rockin’ Rio, so I can’t say if they smell similar, but Live Luxe does have the character of an Escada (Island Kiss, Sexy Graffiti – doesn’t smell similar to either though), to the extent that I can tell from using the lotion.

A little note about the lotion – it’s a shimmer lotion, but the glitter particles are quite large and obvious. Wish they’d been more subtle :D still, it's a fun scent, so I'll just have to save it for when I want to glitter!

I would recommend this for someone who wants a rich fruity fragrance.

maźka1984
maźka1984

I like this perfume - it is such a sweet, fruity mix of pear, peach and melon. The flowers are faintly discernible, lily of the valley do not feel, maybe a little freesia. The finish is a little bit of vanilla with a hint of amber, musk and sandalwood. I would not say that it is cheap smell! It's different than all the smells but not long-lasting - up to 3 hours. Nice bottle, a little in the style of RPG potions.

katie257
katie257

One of my favs! Fruity, summery live scent!

jdolani
jdolani

It's still a few days till spring but I need a lift so I wore this today.It's really a lively,beautiful fragrance.It is sweet but not a candy sweet.

flava4real
flava4real

The first thing that comes to mind when describing this fragrance is DELICIOUS! Carries me away to a tropical island paradise. I've received so many compliments with this perfume. My bottle is almost empty now but will definitely re-purchase! Forgot to mention that it is surprisingly long-lasting on my skin. Jlo did well well this one (:

Reverie78
Reverie78

Really delicious! Sweet and at the same time fresh! The melon is prominent among the notes. It seduces you and it makes you want to drink it! If it wasn't a perfume, it would be certainly a liquer!!

melzy
melzy

I remember when I picked up Live Luxe a few years ago, I was drawn to the pretty bottle first, and the fact it was cheap. It smelled like a fruit cocktail. As a floral-fruity fan, it was a score on all three counts! It was winter time, and the fruitiness was a great pick me up; good longevity, not overpowering.

Funnily enough, this was never a 'go-to' perfume in my collection. It sat mostly ignored amongst all my other floral-fruities, until I was cataloguing my collection recently. I pulled it out and sprayed it on. Minutes later, I was in the bathroom scrubbing it off...

I'm guessing the summertime humidity affected this fragrance badly. It was lovely in the winter, but the heat had made it cloying and offensive, like a cheap body spray. I'll have to give it another go in the winter.

Keep in mind though, this is just my experience with it. In other climates, it might smell perfectly fine in the summertime.

Fleurdel
Fleurdel

This was given to me, but it's not my kind of scent. I like clearer and less loud scents. This one reminds me of the dance floor or center of attention. Like a leonine perfume. Totally not me. I won't wear it no more. Perfume is very individual.. I guess it's a miss this time round..

Jaay1
Jaay1

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It is beautiful and very long lasting on me. You should def give it a shot because it is worth at least a try. I am ordering another bottle right now online.

Coffeelover64
Coffeelover64

I'm not normally a fan of this type of fruity-florals but sometimes in the summer I get in that kind of mood. This is sweet (but not too sweet) and very youthful and feminine. It's like a long-lasting version of one of the Escada summer fragrances. I'm not an expert on fragrances but I think what makes this one nicer than the average in this category is that it's more grounded with the warmer base notes than many others. Well done.

BlueJayWay
BlueJayWay

It's a fruity-tropical-sweet-tart and a really really happy fragrance. A delicious scent for summer!!! I love it <3<3<3<3

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I love this fragrance but I fin myself re applying it during that day. I think I only love it for the top notes. Even without re applying it lasts a long time and its a nice fruity scent. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous too. it matches the scent perfectly and the box that the bottle comes in is very pretty.

FullOFsprings
FullOFsprings

a bit like a Fructis shampoo- fruity, sunny and energizing

avril.carron
avril.carron

This perfume is okay, I receive it as a gift. To be honestly, I really don't like it. I think I've only worn it once. I'm 22, I think it suited for more older women and I prefer more sweet scents and less fruit scents. It has the potential for me to like it but there is like an aquatic smell to it which I absolutely hate but my mum loves it.

simpatica
simpatica

For me it smells a lot like mango.. It's too sweet. I had a bad experience wearing this perfume. Bees kept on chasing me , none among my family was chased except me. I guess it's the sweet scent of fruit they smelled on me. It's too sickening. I don't like sweet scents on my skin..it's tiring and overpowering.

enna1408
enna1408

unlike everyone else, i love this in cold weather more!!

it's heavy, fruity and warm.... i guess that's a good combination for a cold weather right?? :D

Alexandre

A mix of fruit, a fruit salad, which is even difficult sometimes to decipher your notes, so there is a note of pineapple ... Definitely not match the winter, it is very informal, to be worn on a hot, sunny day ...

cdimmick2013
cdimmick2013

This has a very odd but lovely smell that is perfect for summer time. Lasting power is amazing!

Mollydelovely
Mollydelovely

This was given as a gift and initially I was unimpressed with the obvious fruity scent. However I decided to persevere and I wore it on on holiday. It now remindes me of those glorious sunny days. I would definitley recommend it as a summer/holiday scent. The perfume also works as a quick pick me up scent if you're feeling fatigued and want to feel refreshed. I'm glad that I gave it a second chance!

alicepolice
alicepolice

This scent is juicy in its essence. I think it's the amber or sandalwood that gives an, in my opinion, strange drydown. It reminds me of chocolate with peach/pineapple filling - not entirely bad, but definitely odd in my taste.

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

Mouth-watering scent! if ur into fruity fresh this is for u!!!
good lasting power tooo,great for the warm weather!!!
Love it!!! You'll get lots of compliments when you wear this!

Maya44
Maya44

This is such a good fragrance!!! Its soo fruity which might not be everyones thing but then the freshness/wateriness helps with tonning that down!! lastly theres a beautiful hint of sweetness from maybe a sweeter tropical fruit! Very nice fragrance and not too stong!!

Meikku
Meikku

Too fruity for me, and after wearing it awhile it turns into something more bitter. Gave it away to my teen-age daughter who loves it. A nice fragrance for youth I think.

Moondew
Moondew

Smells pretty good (like pears) in the bottle, but goes horribly wrong on my skin. I don't wanna smell sour. Darn chemistry.

nightcat23
nightcat23

It's like being hit in the face with a big bowl of fruit! Not really my thing...

Bettany87
Bettany87

I'm on my second bottle of LIVE LUXE -- I must really love it. I thoroughly enjoy this fragrance because it's sparkling sweet, upbeat and delicious -- plus this one garners many compliments.

Yes, it is a fruity scent but it has depth ... the fruity sweetness is balanced out by the soft musk and amber in the dry down. I love how the scent lingers on my skin for a long time.

I don't get it when some reviewers blatantly tell us to stay away from a fragrance that didn't work for them. Each fragrance will work differently depending on our body chemistry, some will work for us that does not work for others and vice versa. I like reviews that are open-minded while sharing their experience with that particular scent ... then let the reader decide if they want to explore that certain fragrance. It's always exciting to try a new fragrance anyway.

Jadie
Jadie

I love this fragrance! It was the first one I ever bought for myself. At first I couldn't believe that I liked a celebrity perfume but I couldn't help but fall in love with it's unique smell. It's fruity notes make it very fresh and sweet, perfect for me as I don't like heavy scent, because they give me a headache and make me sick.

exciter76
exciter76

Generally, I don’t take issue with fruity frags—I have some in my collection and I adore them when the mood strikes. I do get frustrated with the genre when it seems an entire industry has run out of ideas, producing scents that seem all too familiar or too sloppy. Live Luxe falls in the ‘sloppy’ category for me, which is a shame since J.Lo fragrances tend to be of a higher caliber in the celebuscents market.

I rarely wear this one and I often forget I own it. I donned it this morning and now I am realizing why it remained unnoticed in my collection. It begins with juicy summer fruits, lending hope and promise of a refreshing warm weather scent. However, minutes later an unsweetened, unripened, and still green melon takes over in a big way. As the day wears on the melon becomes sour and more pronounced, annihilating the presence of any other fruity elements and reducing any florals to near-nothingness. It has been seven hours, and, though it is still going strong, I am left waiting for some kind of a base; the scent has since morphed into the mellowed last strains of a cantaloupe rind.

I can’t help feel like I was promised a summer fruit salad just to have it swapped out from under my nose (pun intended). Fine, take my fresh-cut fruit salad away but don’t replace it with melon rinds! It almost makes for a good spa scent except it’s too bombastic and bitter to induce any kind of calm. I like melon scents but this one completely misses the mark and seems too confused. Look to Bliss or The Body Shop’s Sprit of Moonflower (a great melon 'soliflor') for a far more superior spa scent.

Kyi
Kyi

Bought this blind at Ross today, was about $30 with tax for a 3.4oz. It is a very sweet, fruity, Escada like perfume like many others have said. I get a lot of pineapple, mango, and maybe some peach in there, don't really notice the melon or pear. It has only a slight hint of musk on the dry down. It's really fun, summery, and tropical, and I'll enjoy using this, but I don't see myself buying another bottle after its gone. It's not because its too sugary, but rather it doesn't really seem that much different from other fruity, tropical fragrances I've tried. Still, the lasting power seems decent, I've been running around for 2 hours now, sweating, and I can still smell it on myself. I love the bottle though, it's beautiful!

nush imogen
nush imogen

First JLo fragrance i ever bought despite being a huge fan of all celeb fragrances, somehow i never got around to get any of her perfumes until today. The fragrance is a combination of fruit and musk, i get a lot of pineapple, some peach and grapefruit. It does have a good lasting power comparatively (with other celeb fragrances), the first hour it smells great and has about 5-10 inch projection, after that (i agree with the listing below) it turns sharp and makes me want to sneeze, still smells ok though.
I like the bottle alright, its colorful and doesnt look cheap. Overall a nice summer fragrance for one season, wont buy it again though.

mangosunrise
mangosunrise

I really love this perfume. Its pretty strong and lasts all day. To me, this perfume smells like grapefruit. It is delicious!

noninoni
noninoni

Big fan of JLo however not a big fan of celebrity perfumes usually (with the excelption of Britney Spears Fantasy and Beyonce Pulse) but this one is amazing. I get a lot of pineapple middle notes thaough it is not mentioned in the pyramid. i love it and it is very long lasting.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A young, flirty fun frag for an hour which then turns into a not so nice damp, musky, masculine, mature skin scent..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-1 hours. 10 inch projection. Flirty, fun, sweet, tropical with some citrus edge (not listed). The colour and outgoing bottle represents the smell well. Its not unique and not special and smells like many others, but I wouldn't say no. Ages 16-20

1- 2.5 hours - 3 inch projection. Oh dear, this turns extremely nasty on my skin to say the least. It smells stale, damp, musky and very similar to something I would not to mention here, for bad taste reasons. This is as bad as it gets . Has a masculine mature side to it, with an attempt to cover up the stale odour with a slight fruit edge, perhaps pear, but smelling the skin closely reveals the true underneath yucky story. Ages 58- 68

2.5 hours - 3.5 hours. Close to skin, same as above, worse than foul

Nice first hour, outgoing and lively and then turns into the second worst smell I have ever come across.

This was a blind buy for my wife who is not so keen on it and alas its not for me either

Affordbale however - £7.50 for 15ml online

Flowercat
Flowercat

Spilled some Live Luxe on myself after realizing the spray nozzle was broken on the sample bottle...went on my way shopping and kept smelling this warm, sweet, fruity-spicy softness wafting from my arm & clothes. Its gentle sillage encircled me like friendly butterfies--so I went back to have a second look! The beautiful shimmery bottle complimented all that I was smelling perfectly. Sold! Throughout this beautiful June day I have felt like my new perfume matched the happy, sunshiney day! Luxe is a softly fruity scent, very tempered by sweet, vanilla-ish spices thrown in. Someone mentioned that it smells like shampoo, and I concur! A very pretty scented shampoo, rich with ripe, summery sugary fruits + soapy freshness. Very pure and natural, no harsh chemical aspects to it. What a perfect summer gift to myself ! :-)

vallzinha
vallzinha

Fruity sweet for use day or night, let's play good in the air between the sweetness of the day with the magic of the night, eating frutas.Super hot!

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

The notes on my skin include pear, peach, melon, apple, muguet, amethyst freesia, honeysuckle, diamond musk, amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

Personally, I find Live Luxe zesty, light and clean. It smells very feminine and carefree. When I wear Live Luxe it actually relaxes me.

Live Luxe isn't the usual fragrance that I'm drawn to, but I liked this one at first.

Luxe is also good for layering with CSP's Vanille Canelle. The Vanille Canelle gives it a stronger base with a bit more flair & excitement.

I used to have this one and I grew tired of it quickly, I ended up using it the most for layering with certain other perfumes.

faithfully.berdon
faithfully.berdon

This is too strong and the sweet scent is extremely sharp, makes me want to get it off me asap UNSUITABLE for girls for want to smell light , fresh and mysteriously hidden with a light sweetness.
Ps: Also unsuitable for women who has a unique character and want attention is positive way.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A stunning fragrance,love it! Absolute delight to wear as it is long lasting & smells lovely:-)

cjc272788
cjc272788

This one's interesting because the top notes smell dramatically different from the base notes. On first whiff this smells exactly like fruit punch tastes - so yummy. As it dries down, it becomes more and more floral as it finally reaches a warm honeysuckle. As for the bottle: it's okay. It depends on your style. What I can say is that it definitely stands out from the other ones.

cmoca
cmoca

I thought nothing special ab this fragrance until I kept getting compliments on it. It lasted all day and through the night. I fell in love. Great for office, or other daily business. It smells different, will turn heads :)

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

From start to finish all I could smell is Rave hairspray!! Am I the only one getting this? Live is much better.

chickenwing
chickenwing

I feel like this smells like Paris Hiltons original perfume and Ralph Lauren "Ralph" combines, but a tad fruitier!! It also smells like its been mixed with a hint of Britney Spears Curious (the heart notes). I really enjoy this perfume and how "energetic" and "Zesty" this smells. This scent is perfect for spring or summer, or any-day that the sun is shining bright out. This scent is much more fitting to the name 'LIVE' rather than her original. To me this is much more adventurous, fun, flirty, and zesty which embodies living. Live to me sounds like it should be describing to live happily and energetically and this scent hits that mark! While its not the most original thing ever made in the world, very well done Jlo!

Darkangelz101
Darkangelz101

I smell cherryblossom, this perfume reminds me of love and passion. It is suitable for a romantic candle light dinner. I'm addicted to Live luxe!

arvin1983
arvin1983

smells like Escada Moonsparkle... em I right?

Duffy
Duffy

What i dont understand about certain people is when they say it doesnt suit me because of my age. A perfume doesnt have a age in my opinion. Spray untill you die with it.

vinisantosrs

This one means perfection for me. Reminds me of the initial days of autumm, wind, sun, happiness. Reminds me of "(What Is) Love?" song by JLo. I feel special when I wear it, I think it's simple, but sophisticated, fun, yet serious at the same time. Not a masterpiece or unique, but for my taste, it's simply perfect.

artemis27
artemis27

I've had both Live and Live Luxe, and of the two sisters, Live Luxe is the young one. But not silly and immature. Live Luxe is fun, flirty, happy. I'd picture a girl in a summery sun dress with flowers in her hands, laughing and innocently flirty!

Live Luxe has a very watery fruity start and has this detectable kick. While Live is more 'rounded', this one is 'sharp' (in a yummy way :) )

Live Luxe is sweet, but not as sweet as Escada.

Lasts pretty long, around 6 hours on me. Perfect for lunch; I even wear it to work! Makes me feel like the world is a happy place :)

sugarplummy
sugarplummy

Love this scent, like a fruity moscato

Allegra
Allegra

Live Luxe is so yummy, like a big bowl of delicious fruit cocktail to be enjoyed in a hot summer day. I feel instantly refreshed when spraying it on; a little goes a long way with this particular fragrance since all you need is a light spritz and still it's way enough to give you a charming, tropical fruity scent that lasts all day. One of JLo's best concoctions so far, I think. Makes a great choice for carefree everyday wear, especially in spring and summer.

Lushylori
Lushylori

I used to own this one and its strange because at the time I owned it,it didn't smell so strong in the Melon department. Maybe it was my hormones at the time :) However,,Now thats mostly what I'm smelling but I still like it. Smells nice for Summery days but It may make you crave some nice juicy Melon because thats what it did to me. I'd buy this one again.
I really like the bottle and thats why I first bought to begin with :)

diana.barrientos
diana.barrientos

I LOVE HOW FRUITY AND STRONG IT SMELLS, REMAINDS ME OF SCADA PERFUMES BECAUSE THE QUALITY IS AWESOME

bellalicious
bellalicious

reminds me of shampoo but i like it!!!!!!!

Takhaet
Takhaet

Longevity is amazing! I sprayed my bath robe last week and I can still smell it around my neck :)

I love going back to this one as it has that perfect fruity note . It is edible :) it is like a bowl of fruit salad taken straight out of the fridge on a hot summer day :) Followed by an icy vodka and strawberries drink on the beach ......arrrrrrr....perfect!

A tropical smelling fragrance without coconut. I smell the peach the most and a bit of pear. This is sweet and a bit tart, sweeter to me than the original Live. This reminds me of sunshine and summer fun.

kitti002
kitti002

Nice tropical, fruity and girly scent. Lovely bottle to. Similar with PH's perfume.

jenny2301
jenny2301

Nice Fragrance,it does remind me in a way of Paris Hilton first fragrance "Paris Hilton" but a little lighter. This has pretty good staying power on me.It almost reminds me of one of herbal essences shampoos..Just cant think of which one,they have so many different ones out there

djgirl1976
djgirl1976

All I smell is citrusy oranges and sweet tarts and anything sour/sweet. Not too exciting. I think this would be good for a preteen, and that's about it.

fify15
fify15

i like this smells,its so exotic and fruity

Booogie
Booogie

Juicy, shimmering, bold. I can understand the comparisons to Ralph and Paris Hilton's first fragrance but this one, to me, has more personality. Immediately you can smell the melon, peach and pear. The notes look pretty generic but I smell more fruits than what is listed. On my skin, I also get pineapple, maybe some crisp, green apple, and the cherries that are in fruit cocktail. Not in a cheap way at all.

It stays juicy and dynamic for 5-6 hours before drying down to soft, shimmering musk. It's the most exotic and energetic fruity-floral I've ever smelled. Reminds me of some of the best times of my life :)

smplkndagrl23
smplkndagrl23

Bottom line, this is Miami in a bottle. You cannot smell Live Luxe without thinking of summer and sand, long nights on the beach and endless summer parties. Since it is widely available in many locations, especially Wal-Mart and the like, I wait on Live Luxe until about May and go buy the smaller bottle just for the duration of the summer. Strange to say, but it also mixes well with sweat. I have sprayed it before a long day outside in July and it seems like the more I sweat, the more the fragrance rises and falls and pushes out. Also great for club nights in the summer (sweat). Longevity is great, but it seems like you have to spray a lot (5-6 times) to get the full effect. Fruit is VERY strong but after it rests the vanilla, sandalwood and musk give it a sensual undertone. Great summer perfume and a great value.

radicaleah
radicaleah

I'm 22 and I've been wearing this since I was 16. I always get compliments from both men and women when I wear it and although it can be worn during the day, I prefer it for night time. It's sweet, sharp, crisp, a bit tropical and a little dark on my skin. I will repurchase. Smells much better than the original. The bottle is beautiful, too. I make sure to keep it on my dresser, while many other perfumes are tucked away. If you want something alluring and pretty cheap too, this is a good perfume for you.

bckstrtmr
bckstrtmr

I prefer the original- With this one, all I smell is peach

1flame
1flame

It reminds me, like, seriously, sun kissed skin. A summer beach party in a bottle. :)

-My mother.

syafiqqa
syafiqqa

i just love this scent,i love the bottle too..
soo sweet,very long lasting..

Zoharsinai
Zoharsinai

WAOOO, MUY AFRUTADO Y CREMOSO, EL SILLAGE EXQUISITO, EL DRYDOWN MUY BUENO. LONGEVIDAD 10/10. DIVINOOO¡¡

madabrata
madabrata

it smells like Escada Sunset Heat for me. But way more bitter and sweeter. i cant recognize vanilla in it,maybe because i wash it after 5 minutes.

juicemaven
juicemaven

Just smelled this one today and IMO it's like a lot of sugar sweet, fruity florals out there. Overly sugar sweet fruit as nature never intended. Synthetic but pretty. Just not my taste.

Hayven
Hayven

Pear and peach with a soapy undertone sing strong in this one. Lasting power is very good, 6+ hours on me. It's a smell I love, just not on me. I could not smell any sandalwood or vanilla. It's an any-age scent, and the bottle is beautiful.

One thing I can honestly give Jennifer Lopez credit for, is being capable of creating some excellent fruity scents for Summer. I adore the original Live, and I find Live Luxe just as pleasing.

The scent itself is quite strong. It smells to me like shampoo, but in a good way. Like a tropical, fruity and somewhat clean blend of ingredients.

It's sweet, but not nauseatingly so. Thankfully the fruity notes don't turn sour with my skin chemistry, as some scents do. Peach and pear tend to be the notes that jump out at you, sometimes bearing a fizzy-like quality.

Live Luxe smells like 'fun in the sun'. I can picture myself wearing this on vacation or out dancing at a beach party. It's very lively and colourful, just like the bottle conveys.

It's not the most natural smelling concoction, nor is it terribly unique, but Live Luxe has something in it that you can't help liking. I would however steer clear of this fragrance if fruit is not your thing. The fruity notes are in abundance here, so you have been warned.

The lasting strength is fabulous. I spritzed Live Luxe on around midday, and by sundown this fragrance is still going strong. I don't have many bad things to say about this fragrance at all. As you can see, I am suitably impressed.

Vanias
Vanias

In love with it kinda likes Escada moonsparkling but Jlo is longlasting !! Personally I haven't interested much because of the bottle that made me think that it's kinda fruit , orange juice !! But i think it's not it's feminine rich also sexy as i think >,< I can wear it anytime anyplace all kind of dress !! Go Buy Try IT !!

Alexandre

Um mix de frutas, uma verdadeira salada de frutas, que até fica difícil as vezes de decifrar suas notas, para há uma nota de abacaxi... Definitivamente, não combina com o inverno, pois é bem informal, para ser usado em um dia quente, ensolarado...

LuiLui
LuiLui

Lovely bottle!
Very nice scent!
Very good!!!

sebsan
sebsan

it reaaaly fruity :D sometimes i find it too strong cause all those fruits just blast in you face . I feel like the peach , melon and the vanilla come out the most . it has a realy good lasting power :)

sweetlike_candy_21
sweetlike_candy_21

This perfume is not your usual celeb perfume (not particularly fruity) but it is WAYY too strong for my taste.

AlannahM23
AlannahM23

I got bought this for christmas, and when I first tried it I hated it. At first it is very strong, and to me quite chemical smelling, but quickly fades into a fruity scent. Live Luxe reminds me of summer and red berries. It's not a scent I wear often since it is a little too strong for me, but it's a nice scent for days when I need something to lift my spirits. Staying power is good and overall I would say it's not my favourite but I think it's a nice scent to have in your collection.

nora elia
nora elia

I got it as a blind buy, but It is not my type of perfume. It is strong, noisy at the beginning, then it settles down, but still is noisy. I work in an small office, I dont want to asphyxiate my coworkers :(

Lozza16
Lozza16

I haven't smelt this yet but I'm looking for a new fruity fragrance, can somebody please tell me whether live luxe is better smelling than the original live, I'm not sure which one to get cos they both have fruity notes and seem similar.

CinnamonBun
CinnamonBun

I looove this fragrance. I do love this most when it's getting colder though. Then the warm scent makes me feel all fuzzy. It wears really well too. After a while the sober, warm notes stay behind.

mil1991
mil1991

i just recently bought this fragrances cause im totally in lov with its 1st edition which is Live..for me this one quite intense and much more fruitier than Live..the lasting power also more impressive than live but i still prefer to wear live rahter than this one cause to me the drydown are so powdery which i dont like powdery scent btw..i suggest wear this in night time..it just would be fun if wear this to the proper place like concert @ club..cause for me this is a loud scent..people will be noticed you when you wear Live Luxe..

Fashionkid123
Fashionkid123

On days where I'm feeling super preppy and bubbly I put this on to complete the attitude. I can smell something that reminds me of birthday cake. I love it. Perfect for certain days only.

dreambiology
dreambiology

I used to have this but it made me SO SICK. I hated the smell. basically bought it expecting the juice to be as beautiful as the bottle. mistake.

yuds101
yuds101

I didn't like it-it made me sick...like the irst glow the most.

bbdgirl
bbdgirl

I think I am in love. This may be exactly the scent that I have been looking for. It is crisp, fresh and clean. I dont get the sweetness at all. Reminds me of fresh water, like a lake or river. It has good lasting power on me and I like the base notes. It dried down to a clean soapy scent that I find pleasing. I didnt care for the opening notes but I like the way that it wears on. Reminds me of Neiges by Lise Watier, just not as strong and sharp. This is not a typical celebre-scent.

rain4344
rain4344

It's kinda sickening. . . i don't like the smell. I thought it's going to be just strong on its Top notes and mellows after few minutes or so. But even it mellows to its middle note. Still it's sickening for me. The Original Live is better.

Raphy_2260
Raphy_2260

I'm surprised to see there is no passion fruit in this one!!

Every single time I wear this, my husband tells me: "It smells like passion fruit in here now!"

agi
agi

When i was in perfume store i like this perfume,but when i come home..i hate ! Its too sweet,too fruity,i feel sick every time i wear this perfume !

vinisantosrs

Very girly fragrance, sexy and sweet. Fruity notes like pineapple, peach, melon and pear are the most noticeable notes on this one. After the drydown I can feel the flower notes and it becomes more soft and clean. Great staying power. For me it's the best JLo fragrance and one of my favorite feminine fragrances. Better for winter days, because it becomes too sweet on summer days.

I.I
I.I

We smelled it together with my daughter (pre-teens)in a frag. shop and we were both impressed.
I usually don't like celebrity scents but I absolutely love this one! It's playfull, pleasant and very fresh! One would say it's girly but is appropriate for everyone, even older ages (but not for too old). It's not a sick gourmand scent, IMO. I am not a fan of gourmand scents and I love this one.
Add: It has an enourmous staying power on me, it lasts all day. I have to admit that I can't wear it every day, I get bord of it quickly and I need a break. Other than that it's very pleasant.

vallin
vallin

so sweet so it made me sick. had to give it away to friend.

freshandfruity
freshandfruity

smells like a bag full of jolly ranchers to me not one of my favs i prefer j.lo glow.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Live Luxe - how to describe this. Hmmmm. If fruits were tiny, like Runt candy size and one could make confetti out of them, then Live Luxe would smell like that: like fruity Runt candy confetti. That mixed with a grown up, mature version of Froot Loops. I like this a lot. Aside from my Victoria's Secret perfumes, this is my go-to perfume for dates. Something about it is so feminine and appealing. And because it has so many notes, i find i can easily mix this with many other perfumed lotions and it smells great. My two latest creations are mixing Live Luxe with BBW's Bali Mango - this turns Live Luxe into a more tropical, sweet fragrance; i'm also mixing Live Luxe with the Very Sexy Now 2011 version (with the pear note) and that combination is much sexier and more for going out on dates. Anyway, my husband LOVES Live Luxe - I find he hugs a little longer, stands a little closer, and walks a little prouder when I wear Live Luxe and he takes me out. One bad thing, Live Luxe can be overly sweet to some so I suggest trying this first becuase I can see it inducing headaches in very sensitive people.

enzofire
enzofire

live LUXE for me the best jlo perfume collection i love the fruity scent and has good staying power about 5 hours and cute bottle too...

miahreis
miahreis

I love this perfume! This one and Ralph by Ralph Lauren are my go-to summer scents. They smell so similar except LL is a little more fruity. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last that long, I can spray a full spritz on my wrist and three hours later, it's practically gone; I can still smell it faintly only if I press my nose to my wrist. But I love it so much, I don't mind respraying.

myaliz
myaliz

Ok so I have this love the strong fruity smell it fades after one hour :( Does anyone know something similar with staying power?

SBunny
SBunny

I love this fragrance. It's a mixture of sweet and sour fruits when your first spray it. Very juicy and yummy. I don't get any flowers but it does sweeten later on which must be the vanilla. This has good staying power on me, it lasts around 5 hours. The bottle is gorgeous too!

I liked this one and finished a bottle. I got compliments on it. It is a rich fruity summer scent, but it doesn't last too long. I got a strong pine-apple note from this but I liked that. It is a bit similar to Pierre Cardin Femme Winter.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

I can do this one too by jlo along with the original live and still but that is about it with hers... This one has a love hate with it sometimes it gives me a headache sometimes it brings me joy lol just depends on my mood I guess... It is a fun fragrance, goes along with a bright nice sunny day ! The bottles are so pretty !

melody85
melody85

I didn't really love this, but the times i have worn it, men have commented that they really like my perfume so it can't be too bad :)

GloriousMadness
GloriousMadness

I am borderline on this scent. It tends to give me a headache from it's strength, but I like the fruity notes and the scent in itself. I can't wear it anymore due to the headaches though.I have a very strong sense of smell and prefer breezier scents personally, were it airier, it would be perfect.

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

Fruity strong! Reasonably priced! Beautiful bottle!

lizzie81
lizzie81

This one is pure fruity and then more fruit! I think it smells exactly like Ralf Lauren the one in the blue bottle. Its ok kind of boring, i never seem to reach for it the bottle is just sitting there. What a beautiful bottle it is though!!

Psyche
Psyche

I'm a fan of the original Live, but never smelled this one until a couple months ago. I loved it instantly and brought it home with me. I like it less than Live, it's much more tropical and almost obnoxiously fruity, and to me it is very much a summer fragrance whereas Live has a bit more stretch to it and more complexity in my opinion. Still a gorgeous, cheerful scent :)

Rhapsody4581
Rhapsody4581

To me this smells very similar to ralph lauren ralph. Fruity fruity fruity a perfect scent for summer. Nice but nothing too special.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

Ok i purchased this unsniffed becasue of the good reviews on that it is very fruity, and im on the search for a perfect juicy fruity scent...at first there is a note in the begining that smelled like burnt rubber that i didnt like (the noted didnt last long just a few minutes)but today when i tested it wasnt there so maybe my nose is off, anyway this is a nice fruity scent but i wish the dry down was better there is nothing to the drydown, it drys down to just a faint smell of citrus and white florals very faint and that was after 2 hours, so im disapointed...you would think by how strong it is when you first spray it that it would last but it doesnt on me..im gogin to try live now they say it has a great drydown i wish i had bought live first...oh well

Emma x
Emma x

It smells so nice to begin with as all the fruit mingles together to crerate one fab frity perfume, but LIve doesnt do itself justice in the long run.
I find it really powdery asfter the first couple of hours though, and thats what deters me from buying this one x

krissycat
krissycat

Wow this is juicy. I think that this is the frutiest scent I have ever worn. Has to be my favorite so far from JLO. It is so sweet, so refreshing, and perfect for summer. Now I understand why there are so many great reviews on this perfume. It smells soooo good!

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

nice perfume, sweet and warm and the bottle like a Costa Boda´s vase in miniature.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

A very fruity, tropical fragrance. Although the fruit notes are melon, peach and pear, I clearly feel mango when it opens. It becomes musky and a little less fruity as it dries. Live Luxe is less sweet than the original Live, which has more vanilla but is not oversweet either. Good lasting power, about 6 to 8 hours on my skin. I love the colorful bottle!

caramelhunie
caramelhunie

I received a bottle of this Christmas 2007, I sprayed it once and just put it away. Back then, I was into Britney's fragrances. Recently I found Live Luxe in my closet and decided to give it a 2nd try and I have been obsessed with it. I have been wearing this for 2 wks straight which is rare for me. It smells like yummy, sugary pineapple juice. I know there are other fruits in this but the pineapple is the most detectable. The only part I dislike is the drydown..after a while, all of the fruit juice disappears and all that's left is a powdery musky scent...not loving that...so I'm usually respraying all day long so I can keep smelling the fruity top notes. I also think it smells a little like Paris Hilton's fragrance...the pink bottle with the black stripes except PH's has less fruit and more sugar. Maybe that's another reason I wrote off Live luxe back then because I owned PH's perfume 1st so I probably thought it smelled like something I had. Anyhow I'm really enjoying this perfume right now.

rings&bells
rings&bells

I was given Live Luxe for Valentine's Day. My first experience with J. Lo's scents, and I really like it. It may become a favorite because of the light fruity floral notes. I don't have anything like it. It really lifts my spirits.

Blackstar1957
Blackstar1957

just bought Live Luxe.. and i guesse it smells ok.. nothing spectacular... to me the best Jennifer Lopez fragrance.. on my skin.. it smells like sweet passion fruit.. and pineapple ... its just ok... to me .. good for fragrance beginners ...

7.9/10

BrittanyNicole
BrittanyNicole

This perfum smells like a cheap air freshener to me Its horrid. It has a very Zesty smell and i personally dislike it very much.

jessigirl
jessigirl

Its nice. Smells almost exactly like paris Hiltons first perfume, so nothing special. Not sure which came first actually lol

skye88
skye88

Beautiful bottle, smell wise just think of Fruit punch

Teolinda
Teolinda

To me this is just pineapple all the way, it seems as I can´t pick up any other note and it feels strange and a bit boring. Otherwise Live Luxe is a fresh summer fragrance and I can see why people may like it.
The longivity is quite good and sillage is medium on me, after five hours I still smell the pineapple as clear as the first spray but I don´t think people would turn their heads as I´m walking by.
Naaa, Live Luxe is not interesting enough to buy...it´s just a plain bore.

funaholic88
funaholic88

This is one of the best in my perfume collection!The smell attracts attention and gets stronger by each hour.The staying power is really amazing!

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

I live in tropicaly country and i soo lucky..
i can try summer perfume every day..
this scent good, sweet, little bit fresh, soft, flowery...
i think is long lasting..
nice perfume...

midhav
midhav

When i first smelled this at the store i REALY liked it, it smelled of tropical fruits.
Then when i bought a bottle i couldnt stand the smell, from the first spray it just gave me a headache.
I cant stand it, the smell is just sweet and strange.
I had to get rid of it.

Kimi
Kimi

I have been looking for something different smell, something sweet and lively and this is it, I just love this, its great. It starts off sweet and the die down is great and not so sweet rather amber, musky...luv it, its great, I dont find it strong and sorry but it somehow does not last too long,

unapol
unapol

I thought I would love this but it is too fruity for me, too strong, overwhelming. I can`t feel meself when I wear it.

rebecca6
rebecca6

OHHHHHHH GOD!!!!!
i wanted to buy a bottle so much, and my dad bought a 15 ml bottle for me today!!(but he doesn't know that i love this perfume, just bought one.) THANK YOU DADDY!!:):)
It's a SWEET, fruity, fresh and girlish fragrance!! The melon, peach and the pear notes are soooo gorgeous in the scent, they's makes the perfume really DELICIOUS, FRUITY, sweet and awesome!!!! the honeysuckle, freesia and the vanilia makes it comely!!
The lasting power is very good!it's lasts almost all day!!
ideal for summer, spring and for the cold seasons equally!!

IT'S AWESOME!!!!! RECOMMEND IT!!!!

DarkMindLightHeart
DarkMindLightHeart

This is one of my favorites. So deliciously fruity without being juvenile. Stayng power is great, and it's rather strong, so a light spray and walk through it will do.

Beautiful fragrance! I just bought myself a large bottle and it is a great deal! But I must say Jennifer Lopez has a lot of her perfumes in the tropical style. Like she is always in a tropical mood or something. :-)

sasadeen
sasadeen

It smells like the mixture of tropical fruits, so lively and full of joy. The lasting power is amazing, lasted all day long.

Christal
Christal

It's just the perfect perfume for the summer...three words can describe it...
fruity,sweet,and girly!!!you can wear it day and night cause its a light and clean scent!...

guest_simpa
guest_simpa

I dont like this very much.
I liked it the first time I smelled it
but when I used it and I was outdoors in Disneyland, the bees wont stop following me. After that, I never used it again.
I guess its only good if you are indoors but never outdoors.

JOAN
JOAN

Very refreshing summer scent...Yummy and sweet and it last for 10hours on my skin...Perfect for super-hot summer days.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

If you're a super fan of fruits, this is your choice. All I get from this perfume is tropical fruits, very delicious, and with a little spiciness, it really makes me happy in the humid-hot days.

The colorful bottle is irresistable to me.
Good price and great lasting power.

vmromero
vmromero

I have to get me another bottle of this fabulous fragrance! I prefer it over the original Live. The bottle is stunning! Its so fruity and refreshing! Its perfect for the summer heat. I adore it and cant get enough of it. It is too bad that it was a limited edition. Do give it a try if you see it around. Its worth it. Well done once again Miss Lopez.

mllefantine
mllefantine

Although this isn't something I would pick for myself, my daddy bought me this for my birthday, and that has helped the scent to grow on me. For me, scents are very sentimental and one sniff brings back vivid memories of people and places. This scent is quite fruity, jammy and juicy and the top notes are a little overpowering. It's not especially complex. It's a fun summer or vacation perfume. I must add that the bottle is quite magical. When I kid, I imaged Lucy's cordial in the Chronicles of Narnia to look just like this.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i cant say i like the original... to me, this one is way better! it could be a great summer fragrance, the melon gives a tropical touch to it.

and p.s. i love the bottle!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

I smell it once at fragrance shop, n i fall in love with it, i don't have to think twice to bought it. It smells so fruity n fresh, it's so me :D

falovalo
falovalo

Fruit, fruit, fruit and more fruit! This really reminds me of the Escada summer editions, fruity, carefree and happy. This kind of fragrance isn't for everyone, but for those who don't want something serious for the hot temps, this may be worth a try. Could have sworn I smelled grapefruit though...

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

UPDATE! (4/24): I think I know why I love it so!!! My favorite signature scent I wore all last year was limited edition pineapple grapefruit scent from Victoria's Secret that I can't get anymore. :( And I was trying to place what it reminded me of. Too bad I have no more to compare it to! "Layers of Lovespell: Soft Raspberry" is a pineapple/ grapefruit version of the original Lovespell, which is peachy fruity. I always did love fruity & grapefruit/ pineapple fragrances! Soo delicious :)

If anyone has this Vicky Secret's fragrance still... and Live Luxe... let me know if I am crazy and remembering it wrong? lol. :)

It is either that or Escada. Love Escada fragrances. :) Any Encanto's smell like this one? Yum! :)

What scent does this one smell like? It's driving my crazy trying to remember and place it... It will come to me. :) Does anyone know???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness! I just sampled this for the first time today! I don't know if it's just citrus or pina colada... but to me this is like HEAVEN in a Bottle! I must buy this immediately! :D

Yummy! It is fruity, light, and clean, and it still smells like a fragrance, and not just a bath and body item. Even though I love both. :) I really REALLY love this one... I don't yet own this, but I can't wait to save up for it sometime soon!

This is my next item and is on my wish list! I had to stop myself from buying it today.. it took self control.. :) So nice.

This is my next purchase for sure. :)

(When I showed my wrist to some people I know, one girl said "Wow! That is so delicious! What a pretty scent that is so nice! Very fruity.)

guest_honey08
guest_honey08

My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but the more I wear it the more I'm starting to appreciate it. I usually stay away from the typical fruity florals, especially under the names of celebrities since they usually smell too sweet and synthetic, but this one is quite nice. When first sprayed, my nose detects juicy pear and apple. Pear is one of my favorite smells. The middle stages of the perfume aren't that exciting...it starts to smell like all the Escada summer limited editions. But I love the dry down. It is soft white musk...very lovely, like floating on clouds. When you put your wrist right up to your nose while wearing this, you might say "Yuck, too sweet." But if you just catch a whiff of it in the air it smells very pleasant and pretty. Although, the lasting power on me isn't that great. You can hardly smell it after about 4 hours. But this can always be fixed by spraying it in your hair and on your clothes, which holds perfume longer than skin does.

Live Luxe doesn't smell sophisticated or expensive or unique...it is just a fun fragrance that lifts your mood. And we can all use a bit of fun once in a while. :)

panda0410
panda0410

The notes here should work, and it is indeed a fruity cocktail, but its also a synthetic complex of chemicals that is more than obvious to my nose... the notes are there, but it does have a chemical tinned fruit drydown, that is sweet, but *tinny* just the same.
A nice summer fragrance, casual, but nothing that I would take seriously, I prefer Live.

mandashell
mandashell

So glad I tested this again before buying it. Smells like cheap fruity-candy-fluff. Not sure how she went from Live to this. I love Live but this smells cheap and rather weird. It just doesn't smell good. I don't get this effect only from my skin but from everything else I sprayed it on. Thought this would be the very fruity and tropical summer fragrance with lasting power that I was looking for, but it's not!! ;'( Oh well. The search continues. LOL! ;'D

alexanna7
alexanna7

Live luxe is a nice fruity fragrance! On me i got: pear, peach,freesia,amber and santal wood.Love that summery fruity smell! When i want that special peach note,that's the one that i grab! Love it!

La Moon
La Moon

Bummer..I like the original Live but luxe just did not cut it for me. It reminds me of Paris Hilton. Luxe does have more body to it though..

lovescents
lovescents

I believe your age doesn't matter if you like it, ware it. I do like live luxe. Yes its fruity but I can also smell the vanilla, musk and sandalwood. It's a very upbeat fragrance. It smells almost identical to escada sunset heat. Great summertime fragrance.

LIN
LIN

I don't like this perfume. it's too fruity, not a complex fragrance. i like deep and mysterious fragrances.. but i have to say that's it's long lasting. reminds me the Escada fragrances. very fruity and sweet. it would be perfect for young girls.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This stuff gets nasty on me after one hour after application. I don't care for this scent one bit but the original Live is just splendid! This one is a better car freshener than a perfume.

odie
odie

This strongly feminine scent is a sweet and intense assailant on my nostrils.
It made me angry because it smells too much like an Escada knock off, it makes me feel that there is some copying going on somewhere.......

The bottle is quite garish to look at and conotes a capriciousness that is refreshing. However I avoided wearing this scent as much as possible but my family loved - heck the bottle is empty...

Sweet and sour at the same time fruity floral fragrance.

Most of all I feel the apple, pear, freesia, honeysuckle and vanilla notes in it.

I don't like this fragrance. It reminds me a candy and smells simply enough.

OceanLovePotion
OceanLovePotion

this smell just like what i imagine Glow smells like, but with a fresh fruity layer in it. I love it so much, even after just one spray. I am not sure about the lasting power. I think it is long and strong, but I have not kept track of the time. Great fragrance!

lisaanz
lisaanz

I love this fragance.
I get an giant burst of fresh juicy pineapple initially, then it smells like a holiday at some tropical island sipping cocktails.
It lasts and lasts for ages, and I get compliments about it.
Not too bad for a Jlo scent!

I think this is awful ti begin with it smells very chemically and strong but them it finally calms down and smells lighter but still sweet and a bit too peachy if that is what the center of attention is :D

KellyBellyz
KellyBellyz

I prefer Live (original) over this, it's sweet but not as sickly sweet as this and Live have more depth to it. Typical fruity floral and can almost put you into a sugar coma.

Recently I sprayed it on again and I appreciate it a little more than I used to, it's very juicy, tropical and yes very sweet as well (I guess I don't mind it during the cold winter weather, reminds me of summer and how I miss it!)

guest_Irene
guest_Irene

i got this one yesterday haha :) yesss it's the best in jlo's collections.btw,i kinda dislike jlo's Still cuz its smell is sooo like Avon's :(

tsa22
tsa22

This is the only J.LO perfume I like. Thisone is nice and sweet. And it's lasts very long!

guest_rochelle
guest_rochelle

smells like ralph by ralph lauren and also the first paris hilton fragrance

barbiot35
barbiot35

This is quite similar to Sunkissed Glow...
Very dominant pineapple but this one has plus other tropical fruit notes...
Again a fruity, good for fruit lovers but I can't recommend this one-unlike Sunkissed Glow- to floral fans.
A real FROOTY!

v_ritta
v_ritta

well...i own these perfume as well...really nice smell...everytime i went to bed and spray it on my hand...then i woke up the next morning feeling very energize n refreshing! Really worth the money!! Compare to Live, this one much more better.

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

I can NOT believe how much I am loving this scent! Fruity-licious and completely reminiscent of Escada summer scents like Rockin' Rio & Pacific Paradise. Not like the Glow series at all, as those have a soapy & musky undertone on me. Bright and colorful, and perfect when you need a burst of summer freshness!

nobs7@hotmail.com
nobs7@hotmail.com

I love exotic scents and this is definitely exotic....it makes me feel as if I am on a tropical island at sundown...it's warm and fruity and smells much like mango....the good thing about this frangrance is that it is not overpowering, so I wear it in the day and at night when i'm going out.

guest_jenny-of-the-valley
guest_jenny-of-the-valley

crazy in love with this perfume-longlasting, heavenly scent, not overpriced, although from the start it´s too sweet and agressive as if black currant was in it, but after an hour it´s bringing me to paradise with its mixture of a peach shampoo and white flowers :)

hotaru
hotaru

i used to wear clinique happy, but it got hard to find, then i find live luxe. i like it! it has less simple notes than happy; it's light, refreshing. it really boosts to how i feel. sweet yet not too 'candy'. lots of fruit, and i love how it ends :)

jonr951
jonr951

I really shouldn't be obsessed w/ this fragrance but I really am! It's just another fruity floral and it is just a flanker! So why am I so in love w/ LIVE LUXE? It's just so freakin DELICIOUS! I prefer it over the original LIVE! OMG I love it! Its fruitiness is so addictive! It's perfect for any hot day! It just makes you feel so GOOD and refreshed! I can't explain it! It's way better than the orignal Ralph and Paris Hilton which it's been compared to. It has to be in my top 5 of real fruity florals! It's all about the sparkling fruits w/ this one! Everyone should have a bright sparkling fruity delicious fragrance in their collection and I think LIVE LUXE is just the ticket! You won't be dissapointed! BTW- I think it smells 100x better than the I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S SO POPULAR fruity Be Delicious!

Urska
Urska

Sweet, warm and nice, but have no character.

@RtIN
@RtIN

There is no secret that J.Lo is my hero! And this fragrance does not disappoint. It has a long lasting power. It does smell more fruity than floral. It almost smells like delicious sweet and sour candy! YUM!

Basia
Basia

Quite nice. I bought it as the reviews were very good but I think it's a bit too sweet.I think it's a good fragrance for teenagers

Spring25
Spring25

I sampled this one thinking I might like it as much as Live, but the powerfully sweet initial burst of pineapple really turned me off. It was really too much for me. It seems like a quality luxury fragrance, but I guess I prefer a more flowery fruity floral scent. I think this perfume would appeal more to people who enjoy very fruity tropical fragrances. The lotion sounds interesting though and might be good to layer under Live.

Jaquie
Jaquie

Live LUXE is better that the original Live. It is more fruity and juicy. I smell pear and pineapple. The lasting power is very good. One of Jennifer`s best perfumes! The bottle is just awesome! A very nice summer and holiday scent for young girls!

hena a
hena a

IMO, it smells like escada rockin rio and ralph by ralph lauren.
but i love it tho.
sweet and fruity!

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

perfect Summer Scent!! wear this going out to the club and you will get noticed ;o) very tropical and fruity..on my FAVE's list!!

Princess
Princess

My mum got this for me. Very sweet and very fruity. I think it's the best in JLO's collection;)But it's a little strong, so one spray goes a long way

darlingbuds
darlingbuds

I got this one for $4- in a clearance. Like essija, I also get an unmistakable pineapple note on the top. A *fresh* pineapple, not the syrup in the bottom of the can pineapple. Freesia rocks here and stays quite a long time into the endgame. I'm usually very cautious with the fruties, but this one is done nicely and dries down to a very familiar Liz Claiborne-ish (the one in the triangle bottle)smell. Cute bottle. Who knew Jenny from the block had it in her? :P

essija
essija

Wow, this is so light and fruity. I really get alot of melon and fresh Pineapple, I know thats not on the list but that is what is smells like on me. This is a fabulous bottle, So beautiful, love it. Great scent for everyday. It's very flirty and Zesty... I want to spray it all over my house. Its well done..

Malibu
Malibu

LIVE LUXE is similar to the original LIVE, but the citrus notes have been played down & mixed with slightly sweet fruits.

I love how the sweet & sour notes have been blended together so the fragrance doesn’t learn either way too far. LIVE LUXE also contains a floral heart.
While the original went for a sharp, spicy vibe to give LIVE a jolt of energy, LIVE LUXE concentrates on conveying the gentle sense of indulgence & luxury. I don’t like strong floral, so I adore the subtleness here.
The gentle base is the same as the original, but the musk & creamy vanilla is slightly more noticeable here. It seems ‘warm’ and comforting to me. Very well done.

I think LIVE LUXE has the edge over LIVE as it is easier to wear.
I still really like the energising & spiciness of the original, but the soft & gentleness of this appeals to me more.

Never thought I would like a perfume from J LO.in fact when it comes to perfumes I prefer to buy a perfume from a factory famous for it's perfumes,not for dancing and singing!but the truth is,I like this one.it starts very warm and fruity and as the times passes the first warm notes fade away,but it's still so fruity.it reminds me Escada sunset heat with the scents of tropical fruits.

siskakak
siskakak

It's really strong at the beginning...long lasting and fruity,fruity and fruity...i enjoyed it!!!

snobuni77
snobuni77

This perfume smells a lot like its counterpart but sweeter & stronger & with more of a kick.The Fruit stands out more in this then it does in Live.It is a sweet scent but it doesn't make me sick like other sweet scents.I do think it is much better suited for a younger women though.

Hinnie
Hinnie

This is extremely sweet and girly. I really like the pear note but when I wear it I'm always afraid bees will attack me.

nihh
nihh

I have to say that I prefer the original live but this one is my favorite summer fragrance is very casual and fresh like a tropical fruits

guest_Perfume_Lover
guest_Perfume_Lover

I love this perfume soooooooooo much!!! So sweet and long-lasting..It's as sweet as Escada!! Love it!

guest_Minnie
guest_Minnie

I just bought this perfume..the smell is quite OK..but not so fruity -type..more floral I think..but it last longer..

amanda
amanda

i love the simple live better than this one, but this is nice too, maybe its because its really very similar to escada

tinuviel8
tinuviel8

This is by far my favourite J.Lo perfume! Sweet, fruity and refreshing. Just what I like. Oh and I love the lotion too.

guest_perfume lover
guest_perfume lover

this is similar smelling to Escada's moonsparkle. only with live luxe there are stonger sandlewood and musk notes where as with escada is sweeter with a strong jasmine note and tends to give myself and everyone around me a headache.

Live luxe is sweet to perfection. i would recoment it for girls/women between 16 to 25, as women above this age may find it too sweet.

wildflower
wildflower

I liked the original live, and I thought this one might be even better, but didnt work for me at all. It turned very soapy in my skin, and I dont like soapy scents.

guest_doniese
guest_doniese

you didnt miss a lot marianne, deseo is not a big deal. nothing special i would say. a bit watery, but similar to lacoste femme.

dovey
dovey

it's the best scent in all J LO's perfume collection !

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I actually enjoyed this scent, as, I've detested most of J. Lo's scents. Live Luxe is the first follow-up to Live. It is a fruity floral, created by perfumer Claudette Belnavis. The notes include pear, peach, melon, apple, muguet, amethyst freesia, honeysuckle, diamond musk, amber, vanilla and sandalwood. Personally, I find Live Luxe zesty, light and clean. It smells very feminine and carefree. When I wear Live Luxe it actually relaxes me Live Luxe isn't the usual fragrance that I'm drawn to, but I like this one (not love). I think I do like Live a little better, tho. Live Luxe is also good for layering with CSP's Vanille Canelle. The Vanille Canelle gives it a stronger base with a bit more depth & excitement.

Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez 3.63 out of 5 based on 983 ratings and 222 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
LIVE LUXE for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
LIVE LUXE for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Live Luxe Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Live Luxe Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
LIVE LUXE for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
LIVE LUXE for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Live Luxe Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
LIVE LUXE for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
Live Luxe Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Live Luxe Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
LIVE LUXE for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
LIVE LUXE for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
LIVE LUXE for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ GLITTERING SHOWER GEL 6.7 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.