Designers » I-K » « Groups

Love & Glamour Jennifer Lopez for women

Love & Glamour Jennifer Lopez for women
dislike

Love & Glamour Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Love & Glamour Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Love & Glamour Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Love & Glamour Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

Jennifer Lopez is presenting her new fragrance Love & Glamour which arrives on the market in autumn 2010. Love & Glamour was created by Honorine Blanc and Harry Fremont of Firmenich in cooperation with Lopez.

Composition opens with notes of Italian mandarin, guava and nectarine pulp. A heart incorporates water lily, coconut orchid, orange blossom absolute and jasmine petals, while a base finishes with sandalwood, sensual musk and amber. While the fragrance was being created and developed, Lopez asked the perfumers to accentuate sandalwood at least a bit more and to make the fragrance a bit sexier…

”Creation of flacon, outer carton and advertising campaign was much easier than creating the fragrance composition. “ – said Lopez.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 75ml EDP, along with 200ml body care lotion. Jennifer Lopez created the flacon in cooperation with designer Jon Dinapoli. The designers' wish was to shape the flacon to fit its name - Love & Glamour! Inspiration for the flacon was a celebrity in a glamorous gown on red carpet...

Mandarin Orange Guava Nectarine

Jasmine African Orange flower Water Lily Orchid

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Passport South Beach

Love & Glamour Fragrance Reviews

To whom it may concern
Half empty 50 ml bottle in its box, bought from Athens International Airport, just 2 months ago, is available at a very good price. Please send me a message, in my inbox, if you are interested. Thank you very much.

MRowe
MRowe

I was at Marshall's and decided to try a modern "celebrity" fragrance since it was a really good deal at 5.99 for the 50ml so I grabbed it. I like it so far- comes out with a bang and fades somewhat quickly is its only flaw. Love the sweet fruitiness and strong peach note.

ageletou

I rently bought it from Athens airport unsnifed but it was a wrong purchase, in the end. The perfume is very fruity with a sour smell which is quite irritating for my taste. I can not distinguish any single note, all I get is a sour smell...I think this is due to the guava note which was unknown to me....for sure there are better perfumes by JLO in the market worth buying, than this one... make sure you smell it before buying it....

kattleia
kattleia

the initial spray reminds me of charlie white and paris hilton which i used to own. quite strong at 1st but after 30 mins, the drydown turns into a fresh, nice floral (i think it's the jasmine), so divine then the amber pops out.. and suddenly, it's GONE! what the heck. i think it could be some notes doesn't work on my skin unlike my favorite JLO STILL which lasts on me for almost 8-10 hours. But L&G is still a keeper for me -- not just because I like JLO but no doubt on the elegance of the bottle design, nice to have on my collection.

EDIT: After an hour, i can detect the guava but sits very close to the skin. Lovely, but it faded out so quickly :(

bonnie52
bonnie52

Well, I saw a couple really long reviews for Love & Glamour on here. I figure it took longer to write those reviews than this scent lasts. It's a far cry from Glow, which I love. She should have quit while she was ahead.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

I have just ordered this one at 50% off from Strawberrynet. I love its orchid and guava notes, I think it's exotic and luxurious. I don't know if it lasts too much, but I like it and was obsessed to buy it. I can't stop from buying fragrances. Ups...

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

It's a nice and fresh scent, nothing amazing or original to it. A fragrance I reach for when running errands or staying around the house.

indi3cita
indi3cita

I really like this fragrance is an elegant sweet scent. It's warm, not overpowering. Unfortunately it doesn't last at all on my skin. I have to spray it on my clothes in order to make it stay longer.

dkny27
dkny27

Nectarine and guava!!! That's the clincher! I had put off purchasing this for quite a while... The price is fantastic; AND the juice is delicious.
It's fruity, frivolous, and to some it may smell "cheap"...
But in my nose, this is summer-y tropical fun. This is a scent that can be layered upon or just spritzed after a shower in warm heat.
There aren't any phenomenal layers or depth of notes to elaborate on, this is just fruity and fun!!!

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

Fresh-fruity smell! I think the name Love&Glamour was a good choice, this scent has a glamour/creamy side you can't go wrong with this, especially in Spring and Summer
Love it!

dazzlin9
dazzlin9

I like it but not love it.. just an ordinary scent, light, and easy to fade away.. for me it smells like soap or shampoo..

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

This on me smelt like a fruity floral soap. Gave me that fresh showered, smelling good feeling. This projected really well too! I put on four sprays and felt like a fruity fumigation, it's nice when you need less product for a good wear. If you're worried this is weak because it's fruity, don't!
Out of all the fruits I definitely picked up guava the most, although like some others mentioned it was kinda hard to distinguish all the different stuff. I sort of thought something smelt like cherry but it must have been my imagination :P. Another note I really got was the water lily, probably explains the soapyness.
Once in a while I am really blown away by the quality of a celeb scent, but this wasn't one of these instances. Smells like what you would expect from a JLO perfume. Not bad, I like to wear it to work.
Thank you venus for my beautiful set! :)

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

I purchased this perfume today. It is sooooooo good. The guava note is delicious. It is classy and feminine. This is a fragrance that I would make a staple. It is a great summer time perfume. Sooo delicious.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I had been passing over this one for a few weeks now because I felt it was a summer fragrance. I just happened to to try some just walking around the house and I really love it! I had to get over the strong citrus burst first. But once it dried down the sweet musk of it really pleased me. I feel like this falls in line with the frags she was making in the beginning of her fragrance career. I can say this one brings her back!

Zrye
Zrye

This fragrance, I tell you....very disappointing to me. Sooooooooo typical and lacking of character! At first spray, GUAVA! All I get is guava! In the heart....GUAVA! The base, GUAVA and MUSK! Unlike all of her other perfumes, this falls very short of anything interesting! Very forgettable, very boring. It saddens me that this scent ended up in an elegant bottle, because nothing about the scent inside is elegant. They wasted their time with this one, and I sort of feel like I did too. :(

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

The main note I can smell in Love & Glamour is the water lily... sweetened slightly by mandarin... it's pleasant but forgettable, to me it seems to be lacking something.

Grasse
Grasse

I love this perfume, but it reminds me (first impression) of Incanto Shine!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I got this for Christmas and I really like it. It's a sort of sparkling, citrus, bright fragrance. It just makes me feel good wearing it. It's my favorite Jennifer Lopez fragrance of all I've tried. I have a few of her fragrances, but to me this is by far the best. It has decent silage and longevity too. I'm wearing it in the winter, but I think it would make a lovely, fresh, summer fragrance. It does have a slight amount of that soapy scent that most of her fragrances have, it doesn't bother me though.

The bottle is super pretty too. It's a golden pink iridescent color in the shape of a woman's body. I only have the one ounce size and in that size at least, it's easy to spray. It's a lot prettier color than her newer Love and Light, which is the same bottle, but different color. I like the looks of this perfume bottle a lot. I think Jennifer Lopez has some gorgeous bottles though, in the celebrity perfume market, at least.

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

I've tested this 3 different times at Rite Aide and each time it impresses me. Funny though, my nose doesn't get the fruits, mainly a nice jasmine and lily and the base notes. I do find it glamorous and upbeat, kinda sparkly. Sillage is low and lasts about 4 hours. If I found a discounted bottle I would buy it.

peferrarine
peferrarine

I don't know if it's on my skin, but it really reminds me of Blue Glow. A sunny, yellow-ish version of blue glow.

I think the name is kinda misleading. At least for me, when i read Love and Glamour, i think of a more mature scent. More adult, more 'night time', more sparkles and shining things. And for me, this fragrance is total the opposite: is fun, is young, is summer day time. Is fruity like a summer cocktail.

I don't get much of the guava (what is a bummer, cause i bought it for it). In my skin, the nectarine and the water lily are the most prominent notes.

Anyway, i REALLY like it. I live in a tropical country, in a beach city, so for me, is perfect any day, almost anywhere.

Layzie
Layzie

I first encountered Love & Glamour during a rare visit to Moe's Southwest Grill. I walked in while finishing a text message. I was immediately enamored by a smell that was not food. A gorgeous woman was standing directly in front of me in queue. The fragrance she wore that day was so beautiful! I kept taking deep breaths because it was such a pleasant scent. I complimented her and asked what she was wearing.

Love & Glamour is fresh, clean, slightly sweet, and floral with a light woody and musky undertone. The perfume is not overwhelming, and it still grabs our (males) attention. I find it mincing yet flirtatious. This is a sexy fragrance, ladies.

kittybrmow
kittybrmow

This is a light fragrance that reminds me of Michael Kors a little bit. I gave it to my mom since it didn't wow me and she liked it.

greenelf
greenelf

I bought this out of curiousity--not a big fan of the singer actress particularly, but her original scent, "Glow" grew on me over time--and I really like this a lot-it reminds me of Kenzo's Parfum D'ete--the original one in the leaf shaped bottle. It is not quite as long lasting as that one--but it is a perfect summer scent. Ms. Lopez seems to use more creativity putting her fragrances together than most celebs!

love45
love45

This perfume is not that bad at all. It is very soft and a bit fruity to me which I like. However, it does not last that long so maybe the gift set would help! :)

takeasniff

I like this and it has grown on me. I reach for it more often and I can get it to last now. I don't find anything glamorous in it and wouldn't use it to feel glamorous, to feel fresh and clean yes, glamorous no. I think the bottle is just cheesy and embarrassing it looks ridiculous. I think Givenchy did a better job with Organza as far as trying to design a bottle that looks like a women in a long flowing gown. The top of this bottle looks strange as well is that supposed to be a head with hair or what?

I know we don't have to worry about the bottle if we like the perfume but on this occasion it has got under my skin because I feel it is a mega fail. If I worked with them in the design department I would be dead set against it. Well someone thought it was the bees knees just not me:)

Lovely tangy, zesty perfume that doesn't turn sour and certainly nothing offensive and for me no headaches. I would buy it again but that bottle hmmm.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

first blast is citrus STRONG! this perfume could use a touch of vanilla to soften it a little, so sometimes I layer a vanilla one underneath

janelle70
janelle70

Did I just get a bad bottle from an online shop, or does this smell like Burberry The Beat EDT? I could've sworn the topnote smelled predominantly of a different fruit (guava perhaps, which I've never smelled in a fragrance before) when I tested this in a department store. But there was none of that note whatsoever in this bottle I purchased. The only topnote the two have in common per Fragrantica is mandarin orange so I guess that's what I'm smelling now (which unfortunately, I don't really care for much). But I wonder if the guava disappeared because I got a spoiled bottle... any thoughts?

UPDATE: I could sniff that guava now. I wonder if I should shake newly purchased fragrance bottles before using? :D

babysha
babysha

this perfume on my skin smell fresh,lychee,pineapple,citrus..but in a good way.i love it! i would buy it again..j.lo read my mind.. <3

i just finished my 1.7 oz bottle of this and i can honestly say i enjoyed it. if i found it again for a good price i would probaly buy it. it's sweet (in a good way) and a tad tart too. i think it's a great daytime fragrance. the down side for me was longevity, it only lasted about 2 hrs. but, overall i think it's very nice.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I'm glad I bought this in a gift set after christmas sale for half price. It's an OK grapefruit frag. Comes across like a cruise ship parrot drink. It's SO light, this will only register in extreme heat or if you spray a garment, purse scarf, etc...

Has that fruity, high blood sugar smell like Britney's Curious, Soul to Soul, I Fancy You, etc...

Bottle is similar to Georgio Wings.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

After reading many of the reviews, and looking over the notes of this perfume I found a great deal on amazon.com . I had a bit of hesitation prior to its arrival but when I got it out of the box I was pleasantly surprised. I love the warmth, the tropical fruits/flowers, and the way it blends with my chemistry. Maybe it's because I have lived in Miami for the past 2 years and have grown to appreciate regional favorites like guava and other tropical fruits. Whatever the case maybe this is so beautiful. My only problem is it's longevity- which is almost nothing more than an hour or so. It dances through the aroma of guava and nectarine then to jasmine and orange blossom, lastly (at least on me) is strong with amber. If only it had the power to last this would be a gorgeous classic for me. Tropical, sweet, sensual, and glamorous.

nananessa
nananessa

This is actually a modern fruity-floral celeb drugstore scent that I love! I like JLo really well (loved her in "Angel Eyes" the best with Jim Caviezel) but honestly, I would have thought she would have gravitated more to a spicy oriental floral or even a more changeable chryre. But no! Another modern edition of fruitiness in a bottle. But beautiful Jennifer has pulled off a great surprise in that IT IS NOT ANOTHER VANILLA-BASED celeb drugstore scent with no character, longevity or sillage.

Even though it IS sweet, there is such a brightness & sparkle in the fruits as these citruses are clean, lively, always in the forefront. The soft incensey-evoking sandalwood burns enticingly, with only whispers of sweet/pungent musk & the most fleeting teases of amber.

This is nicely done fruity scent with surprises all it's own.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

This morning I tried it in my local store. First impression on this scent is it like guava juice. I like it. I think it's possible to use it in the spring of Vietnam..

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

It smells nice but it's not outstanding. It's starts out a bit sharp, just for a few seconds and cools off to a soft, peachy/orange with floral notes.
I can't tell what kind of floral notes, however.
It's too light, for me. I like thick scents.
Good for somebody who likes to have a soft, feminine smell with a bit of sweetness.

tvu
tvu

I really like Still and Live from JL line of perfumes. However, this one is a huge disappointment for me. The top fruit notes are really nice, delicious like pineapple to me but soon evaporates. After 10 mins i experienced this nausea effect of the middle floral notes, so synthetic and strangely unbearable. Could it be the synthetic smell of lotus? But lotus is beautiful if done correctly. Anyway, I have to give this a miss. I just hope JL line of perfumes improved more in the future as it seemed that they just want to mass produced for profit rather than the quality and ingredients of the perfume.

amberdk621
amberdk621

This is a lovely scent. It starts out one way but settles in and is a really nice clean, light scent. I did not try it on my skin, but I think I really want it. I just love it! I love JLo's fragrances.

purrfuemluvr
purrfuemluvr

Like the title, I'm in 'love' with this 'glamourous' bottle. LOVE AND GLAMOUR is very nice to the nose. Recommend for everyone!!!

Slytherinn.Green
Slytherinn.Green

Just bought my bottle today! <3 I do not care if the ads were misleading because I didn't see them. The ads should have nothing to do with whether or not somebody likes a scent. This starts very fresh and citrusy without being syrup-sweet. Then it mellows into really nice orange blossom and water lily. The base tones are not really noticeable. I was not looking for anything enormously complex, so the comparison to body sprays does not offend me. I just wanted something light that smells good and agrees with my skin chemistry, and this one was perfect.

exciter76
exciter76

I know there are celebuscent naysayers who turn a stuffed nostril on all that are endorsed by celebrities. I am not one of the naysayers. Even if I despised Jennifer Lopez, I cannot imagine her donning a white lab coat, tinkering with Iso-E-Super and other extracts, and debating the finer points of vintage oakmoss with Gabriela Chelariu as they collaborated on Glow After Dark. At best, I would suppose J. Lo gives a vague description of her dream perfume and, at the end of the creation process, gives a thumbs up or down. So my endorsement or rejection of a celebuscent is unrelated to my feelings for said celebrity. I am all about what’s in the bottle.

Say what you will about any of Jennifer Lopez’s fragrances, they all have one common trait that sets them apart from all other celebuscents: longevity. I like most of J. Lo’s offerings—heck, Miami Glow is a favorite of mine. Love & Glamour does not garner that kind of adoration from me but I do like it a lot. It’s thick with guava and a pinch of sandalwood here and a sprinkling of water lily and musk there. Really, it’s guava juice. I love tropical fruits so it’s a win for me. To smell it, one would think it would be a fleeting fancy of a fruit cocktail but, like most J. Lo offerings, it has some heavy-duty endurance. I find this particular scent to be great for the unforgiving heat and humidity that’s been plaguing Southern California. Lately, it has earnestly won me over. There is no such thing as a ‘safe blind-buy’ but I do believe tropical fruit/guava lovers will not be disappointed with L&G.

loonad

Edit : bought myself this perfume and very satisfied with it. reminds me of passport south beach.v summery scent.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

On my skin all of J. Lo's perfumes smell vaguely similiar. All have that slightly synthetic aquatic and fruity base and Love and Glamour is no different.

All of the notes are some of my favorites but, this perfume doesn't ever develop past the synthetic base on my skin.

The lasting power is fleeting and the sillage is low.

loonad

smelled this on a friend-luscious!mouth-watering!like a sweet fruity summery scent.i could detect some passion fruit.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a blend of juicy nectarine, exotic tropical guava, and sweet aromatic orange blossoms.
On me, that is how it starts out, and it stays true to that amazing blend to the finish.
I get a lot of compliments from everyone, old and young, when I wear this perfume.
It is fresh enough for daytime, and elegant enough for evening. Sillage is very good, and longevity is several hours. I recommend this for anyone who likes a tropical blend.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Beautiful,elegant,fruity,floral perfume,love it :-)

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

This perfume is in my wish list!

I tried this perfume when i was in the airport before and it smells like heaven!!!

kylexora
kylexora

I dont like any of jLo perfume - they are too sweet or too floral or just too powdery, seriously. The only exception is only for Glow (first edition) - because it smell soapy fresh and I love it.
I dont expect to like this perfume when I try it yesterday. Yes, I dont like it, but I FALL IN LOVE with it...!!! it suprisingly fresh, little soapy, clean and light. This is a good perfume that will not give you headache or bother your collague. It just nice, light and airy. The composition is right balance for me. No dominant smell in this perfume and all smell work together in harmony. The result, a lovely clean scent that I been looking for long time.
Definitely my next purchase..

koonmiin
koonmiin

Doesn't smell so great on paper and almost skip this scent. Thank God I tried it on my skin and it's super FABULOUS!!!

A powerful burst of mandarin orange that lasted for two hours, after that the flowers took over the fruits. Sexy, elegant, sweet and musky till the end... Longevity = more than 8 hours on my skin.

Tested on my wrist at 9pm yesterday, did not wash it off properly, it's now 4pm, and a faint floral scent still glued on my skin...

EXCELLENT!!!

sherryxfilesfan
sherryxfilesfan

To me this smells like a soapy grapefruit ....love it!

Lushylori
Lushylori

Very Citrusy smelling. Almost sharp smelling but the dry down is nice & musky.
I prefer a lot of J lo's other scents over this one but I do like this perfume though.
Unfortunately after spraying a small amount on my wrist yesterday,I got a really itchy rash that lasted all day & night & into the next morning.
The scent lasted longer on my clothes anyway.
I personally love the bottle :) Its nice & Curvy like her :)
I would only only wear this one in the Summer.

hannie5
hannie5

Normally I go for very sweet floral scents but this one actually smells quite nice on my skin. Sadly it doesn't last that long but it is pleasant. And I love the bottle design!

lizzie81

For Smaragda: You can get it on ebay.co.uk easily enough as it was sold in Britain and Ireland just have to watch shipping costs, or even get it from ebay.com occasionally that is still cheaper even after shipping! hope this helps xx Debenhams and Boots both sell it so could try their web sites x

Jellybean
Jellybean

burst of candy like guava, citrus freshness and soft musk. drydown is more floral and musky. nice light and youthful scent. however lasting power is not that great, 1 hour and have to keep on reapplying it.
another thing;it's not a glamorous type of perfume, don't know why she named it that.

smaragda
smaragda

Where can I buy this fragrance in Europe? I cannot get it here in Bosnia.

Booogie
Booogie

Although this fragrance bores me half to death, it really is pleasant. I mainly pick up grapefruit and guava, fizzy like soda, and some sandalwood. I read here that it was tweaked a few times to smell sexier but I don't smell much sex appeal. Boring, linear fragrance but also nice and inoffensive.

jenny2301
jenny2301

This perfume as soon as you spray it will smell like strong alcohol...but it does die down to an orange scent and that is all I took away from this perfume not my fav at all...pass!!

Lee79
Lee79

Got this as a Christmas present. Put it on this morning and I can still smell it (its 5 pm right now) It has a very nice scent to it.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

This is so nice! I get a green kind of note, almost herbal. Its so clean and happy. The notes that stand out to me are the lotus, sandalwood, and what, to my nose, smells like grapefruit (maybe a combination of nectarine, orange, and guava?). A hint of musk, too. When I initially tested it, it reminded me of True Religion. I remembered being able to smell Love and Glamour well into the evening after just one test squirt on my hand. This is one of those that I put on and kind of forget about later only to think to myself "what smells so good?, oh its me!"

sydpop10
sydpop10

I LOVE the bottle of this perfume but the problem is that it has terrible staying power! it was off of my skin in 15 min and the scent was good for the first min but then it just started to smell like cirtus hairspray

madamn
madamn

The dry-down smells like shampoo & sweat. It imitates natural woman's body odor after hours of heavy partying - a mix of her personal hygiene and warmed-up skin. I am not fond of this fragrance but can see it may be very alluring for men equals sexy. Great longevity too.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Love&Glamour opens with mandarin, guava and nectarine.
The heart of the fragrance is composed of jasmine, orange flower, water lily and orchid while the base settles into a soft blend of musk, sandalwood and amber.
Love&Glamour ist fruity-fresh, cool and reminds me of ripen-at-home fruits.
Now that I know the notes, I am able to pinpoint strong nectarine, mandarin and guava in the top and jasmine and orange flower in the heart.
After roughly 2 hours I smell a strong note of water lily (reminds me of a lagoon) with some undefined fruity nuances.
The base is subtle, actually I do not get any of the base notes.
But this is not necessarily a bad thing!
Sillage-wise Love&Glamour only gets a 1 on a 1-10 scale.
My husband had to get really close to be able to catch a whiff of the fragrance.
But when it comes to lasting power, Love&Glamour scores 7 points for 7+ hours!
It is incredible a light scent like this one lasts and lasts...
It stays close to the skin (not that great but I expected it to be like that), but stays with me forever (utter madness).
Because of the Light Blue-like cool and sugar-free freshness it provides I am tempted to call it Light Orange.
If you are not too fond of sillage monsters and prefer light, fresh and faintly fruity scents, then this might be the one for you.
All in all, it is a like for me.

A big thanks to ♠Juliette has a gun♠ for the tester bottle!

Seraphic
Seraphic

This literally smells like a Herbal Essence shampoo I used to use, not that it's a bad thing but I can't imagine myself spraying this anywhere but my hair because of that reference and unfortunately my hair is too dry to do that and really if I wanted my hair to smell like it I would go and get that shampoo again.

Aly Steinberg
Aly Steinberg

Light's, Camera, Passion. This is one sexy fragrance!! Jennifer did a fantastic job on the notes and the bottle!!!

Whit
Whit

I usually love J.Lo's frags, but this one was a disappointment. To me, it smelled like shampoo, so not very good at all. I haven't smelled her new one, Love and Light, but hopefully it is better than this one. Sorry J.Lo, you've made some really great fragrances over the years, but I just can't include this one, no matter how hard I try. Bummer... :/

La Moon
La Moon

i am a really bummed!! I bought this expecting a pretty nice scent to wear an evening out with a cocktail dress or something. L&G smeells very much like BLUE GLOW .. As it settles it smells even a bit masculine. This could be the love child of blue glow + Adidas cologne. I won't hate on it completely. When it opens that guava hits you it's smells refreshing you are kinda ready to make it you summer let's go to the beach baby! Scent .. But the dry down makes me not like it. Tear.

officialmusings
officialmusings

Love love J Lo just had to sample this, and i did on card and its lovely, cant say if it would be the same on skin. The orchid note was the most obvious notes at least to me.

clairedot
clairedot

reminded me of this soap i had at primary school. not nice!!

pureblonde
pureblonde

As I walked in to my local Myer store today, the air was filled with a lovely scent. I was curious to find out exactly which fragrance it was and soon enough my nose led me to a bottle of Love & Glamour - this was it.
Naturally I tested this on my skin and longevity so far has been quite good - still going strong 4+ hours.
It is a lovely clean smelling scent but with enough character to keep it from being straight up soap. On my skin I don't get much of the citrus, it's definitely all sandalwood with a hint of floral.
This is a completely unoffensive scent that would be great for office/casual wear when you just want to smell nice.
I like it but not sure whether I'll end up buying a bottle just yet.

evelyn_marie
evelyn_marie

I got this perfume as a birthday gift , and I enjoy it. The scent is light which is great since i volunteer at hospitals.

The Dentist Dana
The Dentist Dana

i'm suprised with the high rate of Dislike !!
actually it's a beautiful fragrance . . .
i Love It.

Nice fragrance but very light and fades quickly. I would say it starts off as a well balanced fruity floral, but the fruitiness at the beginning doesn't last long, and I'm left with basically floral. It's glamorous, true to its name, but in a daytime sort of way. This probably won't offend anyone.

bbdgirl
bbdgirl

Beautiful bottle but what an ordinary fragrance. Opens citrusy, but the middle notes fall flat. This is too familiar. Smells like drugstore. So to me this is overpriced and didn't last long enough. I was really hoping to like this.

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

I love the simplicity of this fragrance. The fragrance is very feminine, elegant, and captivating . I instantly fell in love with the bottle. Its absolutely gorgeous. Jennifer could NOT have picked a better name for this fragrance, Love & Glamour all in one amazing bottle. I am lovin' all this glamour.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I got it today and is really nice, in the opening all i can get is guava (i love this part), then it become more floral but the guava still strong...

the lasting power is very bad :( like 2 hours and is so sad because i love the smell...

the bottle is gorgeous, stunning, i love it ;)

takeasniff

This just does not last on me. It fades within minutes so I keep spraying but no one can smell it and I cannot smell it. The perfume itself is nice and very fresh but not glamorous at all. I think she tried to go for the Jadore type of classy smell but it just comes off as another beach spray as usuall. I like Jennifer and her perfumes but they are not something you would wear to a special event because they are too casual and sporty to me.

One word of advice, avoid watching the fragrance commercial prior to testing Love & Glamour. Its cheesiness is enough to turn anyone away.

In regards to how Love & Glamour actually smells, it's not bad but it's not great either. It leaves much to be desired. It's very fruity and clean at first, somewhat like the scent of shampoo or Spring inspired laundry powder.

The heart takes on an interesting watery lotus scent and the jasmine tends to feel like bucket-loads of white blossoms hitting your skin. I think the floral accords and fruity notes clash a little too loudly, hence the reason why I feel rather overwhelmed wearing this.

In some ways, Love & Glamour is inoffensive, that is, if you don't over-apply. I just have a problem with it being quite bland and boring. I find this fragrance very pale and generic.

The lasting strength is not bad, neither is the sillage which leaves quite a nice trail. The drydown is mostly musk with left-over white florals lingering in the background. Personally, Love & Glamour doesn't work for me. Live was a far better fruity floral than Love & Glamour ever was.

Anissa
Anissa

This was a truly surprise for me. I was expecting something very fruity and kinda teeny fragrance,but this turned out to be something very different in a positive way.There`s first the crispy guava note,but it won`t last long,only 15 mins or so.After that L&G turns very soft amber vanilla scent,but it`s not overpowering at all.Very adult and very sexy.Kinda fragrance that seems to be coming right out of your skin.Love this stuff.Well done Jennifer!

Siv55
Siv55

Very like Escada Ibiza Hippie, but softer. An new improved and reformulated version. The top notes are better and less chemical, and then it's exactly the same to my nose.
This stuff is only £11 in Superdrug already. And it's new.. This is the cheapest new release I've ever seen. I don't really understand?

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

What is it with Jlo ? Its like anything she comes out I hate. I thought I might like this one but nope too much citrus and flowers c'mon jlo get it together or stop making perfume

For me this is too "cheap" smelling. Too much citrus, too much "house cleaner".

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

I just got Love & Glamour today i love how it conveys the Love and Glamour of the celebrity world. I really like JLOs perfumes and this one certainly has'nt let me down! I love the freshness of the Guava, it's a great summer fragrence! xoxo

Emma x
Emma x

Love & Glamour is light sweet and watery.
It's not overly sweet though, its just a happy medium.
To me it's very glamourous and it reminds me of the glitz and glmaour of the showbiz world, but it's a more subdued version and not full on heavy with flashing cameras and all. To me, there is not much sandalwood in this perfume, just a faint scent of musk and amber.
Love it x

lizzie81

Oh dear :( i tried this today after waiting anxiously for it to arrive in my country. Love the look of the bottle and i usually love Jennifer Lopez fragrances. I agree with the other reviewers that say the whole glamour marketing and packaging idea doesn't fit the fragrance at all! It doesn't smell glamorous or sexy its just really sweet light fruity. There is something in the top note that turned my stomach so much i had to wash it off perhaps it was the Guava? so i never actually got to the dry down but i didn't get any hint of the promised sandalwood (which i love) which was made a big deal of (another reason i was very disappointed). All in all didn't like it at all, i'd say apart from the bottle which i love, in terms of actual fragrance she has done heaps better. Incidentally i really love the Glow range in particular (the live range not so much) but this wasn't at all like a glow perfume to me :(

Edit....
After giving this another go I have finally come to understand love & Glamour. I actually (happily in my case) can detect the sandalwood after initial fruit burst. It's clean and woody and really quite nice. However, the lasting power is terrible on me I would go through a bottle really quickly! This is a surprise and a let down when compared to J.los other fragrances which have a habit of lasting really well. Also I stand by my original statement about the marketing. The Glamour Hollywood thing just does not suit the fragrance and I think had it been done differently it would have increased the popularity of the fragrance. When I think of old Hollywood Glamour I think of decadence, indulgence, strong perhaps powdery, classic smells. This has much more of a clean, sexy, casual, slightly sensual vibe in my opinion :0)

Malibu
Malibu

LOVE AND GLAMOUR is pure sweet citrus for the first five minutes or so: I can't pick out the mandarin, guava or nectarine, it's all one long sweet-but-fresh note. I like that the tops notes mingle together into one long note that leans more towards fresh then sweet on me, since I'm wearing LOVE & GLAMOUR now that the weather is booking up. After all who wants to wear a fragrance that's heavy and sweet when it's hot and sticky outside?

The jasmine is thankfully sheer and is almost hidden by the lingering citrus, if it was too strong it would clash with the sweetish fruit top notes and be a migraine trigger puller. In fact ALL of the florals appear underdeveloped in this fragrance, so the only other floral I can place with any certainty is the orange blossom. Sometimes when I wear this I think I can make out a hint of waterlily, but I can't be sure that I'm just imagining it because I know that it's meant to be there. Sometimes I can catch a hint of coconut water, but it's very mild and comes and goes.

The base is a big letdown for me; The sandalwood is so strong that it completely drowns out everything else, except for a breeze of musk. Jennifer Lopez has said in the press that she asked for more sandalwood to be added to make the fragrance sexier, but I don't find it sexy at all - it makes everything flat and one dimensional. Considering the strength of the sandalwood, I was surprised by how quickly LOVE & GLAMOUR goes close to the skin.

This wears as through it were a body spray made for hotter weather - the scent notes are light, making the staying power poor for the price. After only four hours or so, I struggle to get more then a brief whiff of orange blossom and sandalwood.

This is a spring/summer fragrance only - the freshness of the fruit notes, underdeveloped florals and skin musk just don't work in the colder months, maybe it's just my nose but in winter it is just guava and sandalwood scented water. I got my bottle for Christmas and dutifully wore it a few times before shoving it into a drawer and forgetting about it for a few months. I almost swapped it, but thankfully held on to it for trying in warmer weather.

It's fine for daytime wear as it's fresh but sweet and light, so I'd say this is more of a girlie-but-casual accompaniment to jeans and a tee, rather then a sexy/grown up/statement/smart-wear/special occasion fragrance. I have worn it for work and received compliments on it, but it didn't feel right, don't ask me why. it just didn't.

This is a nice-but-not-unique fruity/floral, that is best suited to a sunny spring/summer day so I don't know why it was released in the festive lead-up in America. I can't find anything on a official release date over here yet, but all of the past Jennifer Lopez brand fragrances have had a UK release so I guess that Coty are waiting for the summer.

There's nothing that I dislike this fragrance and will continue to use my 75ml bottle as it was a Christmas gift, but it's not something I'd buy for myself, as it is just like every other generic fragrance out there.

Another thing; I can't see how this represents glamour. Not a huge issue really, but how did they come up with the name - pulls phases from a hat?

Overall; I think that if you enjoy Jennifer's Glow fragrance you'll like this too, as the soft florals and skin musk are similar to it; it seems very clean, almost soapy to me, rather then the Hollywood glam image the makers were hoping for.

If you're looking for a gift for someone who wears any of the other Jennifer Lopez perfumes this would be a safe choice. It's too mild to be disagreeable and isn't something that smells 'young' or 'old'.

Raphy_2260
Raphy_2260

I really like this fragrance... even though it's NOT what I expected behind this name... LOVE AND GLAMOUR. To me this is a "summer-afternoon-of-doing-nothing" perfume... No glamour, no romance. When I wear one of the other three fragrances from J LO that I own, my husband gets pretty "romantic"... NOT what happened with this one. Disspointed but it's something I can wear when not trying to get anyone's attention!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

OMG... This is a Goddess scent, i really love it!!!! This is one of her best fragrance!!! J.Lo always do the best!!! I'm waiting for your next perfume J.Lo.. come on, this 2011 please make 2 or 3 perfume more....

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

I'm disappointed with this one. I'm usually a fan of the Jlo perfume line but this one missed the mark. It doesn't smell like any thought or effort was put into it but leftover creations that was thrown in a bottle for sale. It smells like something Bath and Body Works would have released as a body spray. (Not knocking BBW but perfumes should be different from body sprays).

The opening spray has a heavy citrus (grapefruit) smell to it and then fades away. I don't smell any florals, any musk. I smell nothing. What happened JLo? You were the queen of sillage and lasting power. Did you fall asleep on this one?

Love and Glamour? Hmm...more like Apathy and Mediocrity. There's nothing glamorous or romantic here. The bottle is supposed to replicate a star in a gown on the red carpet. Lol, I'm pretty sure no one would be wearing this one on a red carpet.

Save your money and buy a body spray from BBW.

krissycat
krissycat

This perfume smells so exotic. I absolutely love this fragrance. The only drawback is the lasting power and strength. I guess I love it so much I wish it smelt stronger for longer.. I'm going to use up this bottle in a week for as much as I keep reapplying. But yes, this perfume is lovely. All Jennifer Lopez perfumes are fabulous. I love them all

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is wonderful. I smell the frutiness from the guava and that mixed with the sandalwood/amber makes it smell sexy and not too fruity. I can detect a slight hint of coconut flower and it is perfect in this not sending into the tropical/beachy category. Love it!

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

I don't think this will become a classic or anything but it really is quite pleasant. Not too strong and it has fruit/floral with a sandalwood base.

Adrien02
Adrien02

Puts me in mind of Vera Wang's LOOK, just not quite as sophisticated as that with a muskier smell to it. My sample says Eau de Parfum but it has the staying power of perhaps a body spray. Could be in the Citrus -Floral -Aquatic category because it is so light and airy. Not sure I like guava as a fruit and perhaps that is why this is just so-so to me.

Scentia
Scentia

I was never really a fan of J.Lo's perfumes until now. I am literally addicted to this fragrance! Its sweet and light and my boyfriend likes it too, BONUS! :) I love this scent so much, I just wish it lasted longer. I'm not really sure though if its not lasting...or if I just love the frangrance so much I want a refresher. LOL

guest_Sam
guest_Sam

Not my favorite perfume, but my fiance really likes this one. He always takes extra sniffs when I wear it.

clairdelune
clairdelune

Love & Glamour?? More like Hate and Boredom. Ok, not hate, but not like either. In my opinion, a seriously lacking offering de la Casa de Lopez. Que paso Senora?? My advice? Skip it.

FireFaerie
FireFaerie

I actually kinda dig the scent... At first it's very citrus-y, but after that dries down a bit, it starts to smell quite pleasant. There's some smell in it that reminds me of something from my past, but I can't remember what. All I know is it's lovely.
Editing now that I've had the bottle for some time. I absolutely LOVE the way this smells, but I absolutely HATE the speed with which it fades from the skin. You pretty much have to treat this like Febreeze and spray it ALL OVER YOUR CLOTHES, your hair, and in the crooks of your elbows. Then it will smell nice and last all day. However, that means the bottle empties fast, so I do not recommend paying full price for this if you can avoid it. Got my bottle from TJ Maxx for 20 bucks, so I'm not totally distraught that it's half empty already.

tjgoatgirl
tjgoatgirl

Well, I haven't tried it on my skin yet, but got a card sprayed w/ it the other day and now, 2 days later, it smells glorious and clean! Not sophisticated, no; not overly unique, no; but clean, and warm and yummy!

Reading the above reviews though, makes me wary about getting it.

I did love J Lo's Miami Glow and then on my 3rd bottle it was already being discontinued and moved to overstock stores.

I'm sure this one will be the same.

danimcneil
danimcneil

Very very plain! This smells like a citrus tropical body spray. There is hardly any staying power. I was really hoping that jennifer would make a more complex scent for this name and capaign. Oh well! My favorite j-lo is still the original glow.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Just smelled this this afternoon at Macy's... Not bad, I did like the guava element in the opening, however I found this fragrance had a rather weak projection , almost a borderline skin-scent... Naturally, after smelling this I opted for a SJP NYC giftset to replace the bottle that I finished off last week... Idk, this one may grow on me...

EDIT- I scored a 1oz. bottle for cheap and I do like like this one it just lingers close 2 the skin... Its dry down is very sexy with soft sandalwood...

guest_SWEET1
guest_SWEET1

THIS perfume is a floral fruity...clean,standard, but has a grapefruit powdery note at the end i didnt like...like a has-been body spray...could have been better..kinda cheap. ill pass...nothing beats CHANEL scents...jlo needs to give the perfume market a break for a while.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

very citrusy-its very clean all i get is a bunch of oranges with a (tiny) hint of flowers.The bottle and ad are very deceiving- it's more of like a body spray from bath and body works -i dont think theres anything glamourous about this scent.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This perfume smells soft, slightly fruity, but mostly clean and citrus notes. The mandarin notes are prominent throughout as does the orange blossom. To me it smells more like grapefruit lots of citrus notes and some musk. It smells clean and refreshing something reminds me of the smell of Wisk laundry detergent. This is not sweet at all if you what to smell clean and with a citrus twist then this is the fragrance for you. I don't detect any flowers except for the orange blossom. If you don't like floral perfumes you will like this one. I don't think of glamour when I smell this, it's more of a day scent, casual wear. This could easily be worn year round but is perfect for summer and spring. Staying power is really good on my skin when I layer it with the body lotion! Have received compliments when wearing this one!

jonr951

The LA Glow bottle is like the original Glow but colored fuchsia & purple. Kinda like the color effect on Sunkissed Glow. I think a ring is attached to it as well. : )

siskakak
siskakak

The next fruity floral fragrances by jennifer lopez..This is another beautiful scent will be my collection..
The bottle remind me versace women but this one golden like and twist..I hope this one will be hit in market and attract young girl and young women
to buy that...well done JLo...

vmromero
vmromero

Im really looking forward to this one. I love JLO and her fragrances. Shes so beautiful & talented. She has such great style and her perfumes have all been very well done as well. Im loving the ad. Im loving the name. Im loving the bottle. Im loving everything about it. And I adore guava. Its going to be delicious. : )

jonr951

Ive really enjoyed JLOs collection of fragrances. They have all been pretty well done. Im really looking forward to Love & Glamour. I love guava and am hoping its just as wonderful as her Deseo & Sunkissed Glow. : )

Love & Glamour by Jennifer Lopez 3.49 out of 5 based on 348 ratings and 104 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez Love & Glamour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez Love & Glamour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love & Glamour by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love & Glamour by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.