Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

I have it: 849 I had it: 443 I want it: 467 My signature: 10

tropical
coconut
Miami Glow Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

Miami Glow creators drew their inspiration from the enormous success of its forerunner, Glow. This perfume is ment for very young women. Miami Glow is the soul of this city with its palm trees, beaches, parties, freedom and passion. Jennifer Lopez says that beside her home town, New York, Miami is her favorite city in the world. It starts with lush and juicy notes of pink grapefruit, coconut water, passionfruit and blackcurrant. The heart is a blend of orange blossom, helitrope and cyclamen. The drydown is sensual and sunny in a sensual vanilla, musks, blond woods and amber vail. Miami Glow was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Caroline Sabas.

Passionfruit Coconut Milk Pink Grapefruit

Cyclamen Orange Blossom Heliotrope

Amber Musk Vanilla

Orchidea della Cina
Sexiest Fantasies Va Va Voom

Miami Glow Fragrance Reviews

anaf505
anaf505

This is a nice fragrance. I use normally day time but sometimes at night. Its good and people say only positive things about it. Is a bit sweet like coconut (well i love coconut). Just there is a problem. It doesnt last long! :( Maybe 2 hours and i must spray again ... This is bad, but lovely smell. I will buy it again!

Katrin77
Katrin77

Dimondkite below nailed it! It's really like "eating a fruit salad in bed with freshly laundered sheets".

The first time I smelled it in my late twenties I was sold! Since then I have rebought it several times. It is my steady companion for all holidays, and is never worn at office (though it could, I just never use holiday scents at work;) )

This fragrance is sooo lovely! Sunny, joyful, fruity (but not too much) and feminin. I can't pick out any single dominant ingredient, but agree that it is tropical, and I guess... a bit coconutty? Even though I could describe it as somewhat sweet I would never say it could ever be cloying at all. It has also this crisp soapiness to it that only makes it fresh and clean. In fact I list Miami Glow as one of my absolute favourites next to high end perfumes like Magie Noire and Samsara. Well done J.Lo!

AnaIli35
AnaIli35

I find the fragrance unique, pleasant; sweet and tropical but refreshing. However, on its own, its longevity and projection leave much to be desired. I know it's an EDT, but I have body sprays that are stronger than this! Miami Glow has a clean musky undertone to it, though not as pronounced as in original Glow. Since I recall reading that using a musk as a base to your 'starring' fragrance helps amplify it, I decided to experiment and apply tiny spritzes of Glow on first and then Miami Glow. It worked like a charm! Glow can be very harsh if over applied, but subtly layered with Miami Glow, it really plays up the lovely passionfruit and coconut (though the coconut is not prominent on my skin) in Miami Glow and helps it project/last longer. A successful celeb cheapie blind buy!

peferrarine

Well, i would like to start by saying that this is indeed a Summer Fragrance, but before you buy it with that in mind, you should stop to think about your country a little bit.
I live in Brazil, at the coast, and our summer is SUPER hot. So hot that basically most fragrances would be a NO GO. This one also. Is made for summer, but not a hell-ish summer, so before you buy it, think if your climate is appropriate for the notes.

Putting this aside, this fragrance is DIVINE. I can use it most on spring, when the weather is warmer, but not hot.
The initial blast is pure coconut, but after a few minutes you can feel the citrus-y feeling from the passion fruit mixed with the sweet-citrus from the orange blossom. The pink grapefruit is there, but very shy.

The vanilla, the amber and the musk are in the background, making this more of a grown up scent than a teenager body splash. (Not office-grown up, but not childish, if you know what i mean).

Perfect for days and nights, very warm and cozy with the fun citrus twist. Sexy in a natural, surfer-girl way. I honestly feel like the girl in the ad is wearing that fragrance. She is that fragrance.

But keep it in mind. In really hot weathers (like Brazilian summer) this one becomes overly sweet and cloying.

Sillage and fixation are normal for a EDT.

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

This is the ultimate summer wear - in its price category it wins hands down. I am not into passionfruit (I dislike Kylie's Darling for this reason), but in this fragrance a hint of tropical fruit coupled with coconut results in a scent which is summer in a bottle. Although I've had it for just a few weeks, I always feel kind of nostalgic when I spray it on. Sparkling sun, sandy beaches, old-school suntan oil spring to mind. The essence of sunny summers. Irresistably lovable!

foxy_princess

wore this yesterday, can still smell it in my hair and clothes right now <3 uplifting, fresh, beachy
yum yum yumm cant get enough of how good this smells. perfect clean tropical scent, inoffensive. get compliments from family all the time about how good i smell!

patchouliboy
patchouliboy

This is a great 'go to' summer fragrance! Simple and very wearable. Smells like fun times on a warm beach. Love it!

diamondkite
diamondkite

Nice... but also a bit odd - like eating a tropical fruit salad in bed with freshly laundered sheets.
I get a lot of passionfruit and pineapple and floral soap - all in equal proportions. There's coconut in the background too which saves it for me.
I was expecting something deeper and sweeter and skankier BUT I do like the classy clean thing going on with J-Lo's fragrances so putting expectations aside - I like it!

addie5606
addie5606

I've worn it once, and after a while it started to feel like the warm smell of someone else's body. It was almost gross after a while, I wanna give it another try though.

peferrarine

When i first tried it, it was summer. Really hot summer (I live in Brazil, so, yeah, REALLY HOT).
It cloyed me. It was too strong, too sweet, too much coconut for my taste. It really have this tropical feeling, this wealthy beach party thing. It doesn't smell cheap, but it was too much for me.

Now we're with lower temperatures (fall/winter), and this one smells so much better. Of course, is the same fragrance, but it seems more balanced. I can feel the coconut, the vanilla, the amber. Then, i can feel the musk, the pink grapefruit and some flowers. Very well balanced. Still strong, but not cloying.

It doesn't smell like sunblock or sun lotion to me cause the brands we have in Brazil don't usually smells like coconut(like i've read a lot around here). They actually don't INVEST in fragrances.

It reminds me of summer, but not the hell-ish summer we have here.
Overall, a very VERY nice fragrance. Just don't over spray it :)

Lexxy
Lexxy

It's sad to see that this delicious tropical slightly musky perfume I used and loved years ago has been watered down. I used to think people that complain about reformulations were just exaggerating but the more reformulated fragrances I try the more I understand them. There is still a hint of what Miami Glow used to be but now it's more like, Miami Glow the powdered laundry detergent version! It's so soapy! I may not be able to pick out notes without them being pointed out to me yet, heck I can't even tell strawberry from kiwi apart. But I have excellent scent memory, all I need to do is think of a certain fragrance and it's like I'm right there actually smelling it. And this is definitely not the same as it was when it first came out. It used to be warmer and richer, maybe deeper is the word I'm looking for? The fruit, vanilla and woods were a lot more noticeable just like the beautiful tropical musk that used to linger on my skin long after the dry down. It's hard for me to explain it other than now it smells like watered down Miami Glow with soap, where before it was 100% Miami Glow. It was less soapy and it used to last all day long and have amazing sillage. It's still a very nice fragrance tho and I'll still enjoy wearing it on those hot summer days and nights, for what this is perfect for.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

I really love this scent but I have a GIANT pet peeve for perfumes that don't last long. This only lasted 4 hours on me (tears) and its such a shame because this smells very good!
I smell the coconut in here and I just love how tropical it smells :)
This scent is incredible when it comes to smell. just perfect for summer.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Climbed out of the pool and slipped into a coral colored strapless sundress and a splash of Miami Glow, for a casual, hot, humid evening. Turns out, that was the perfect scene for this scent.

It is a musk, so if that's not your thing then maybe don't bother. It is a fairly clean musk, but much richer and deeper than the sweet innocence of Glow (which I love). Without the listed notes, I would not know what to think - it's deep, and almost coffee-like, a roasty-ness....a la suntanned skin, warmed by a day in the sun--I get that image, as I think about it. It's also a light fruity floral, but that is floating underneath what I'm getting as roasty-ness. In a way, this is vaguely like Noa (a light coffee musk with a bit of floral). I get no coconut at all. Miami Glow is interesting and understated.

I think it lacks the projection and longevity of Glow; this has low sillage and seems to be fading after about 2 hours. I'm sniffing my arm and sadly there is nothing left...

bikinni
bikinni

totally summer and humid smell, doesn't smell bad, but it smells very cheap for me, I purchase sexiest fantasy va va voom, it's like that, but with more pineapple the packaging is fun.

Not my favorite fragrance from Jennifer Lopez. I personally don't get a lot of coconut so I can't relate to the suntan lotion references. However, there are many different kinds of suntan lotion.
Mostly this is passionfruit with soapy musk and orange blossom. It's perfectly ok, but I don't see myself wearing it much.
Perhaps I will have better luck with Sunkissed Glow or Rio Glow.

moonlightmaiden
moonlightmaiden

It does smell like vintage Coppertone suntan lotion at first. Good for nostalgia. But then it turns into an unpleasant masculine aftershave on me shortly after. Am I the only one?

dazzlin9
dazzlin9

I Went to Bali and wore this.. nice!

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

Very tropical, passion fruit is very prominent and i can also smell SAND & SUN , it is suitable for the beach and i wore the bracelet that it came with it :D

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

I am really annoyed that this fragrance has been watered down and will complain the Jennifer Lopez Beauty about it because it no longer lasts half a second

Chiquis
Chiquis

Miami Glow is the perfect summertime fragrance. It’s beachy and has a touch of coconut. It has been watered down from its original formulation, but still has that sunny vibe that is perfect for hot, humid summer days or nights. It is an EDT and therefore doesn’t last long (2-3 hours max). So, you will have to reapply often.

I wore this during my college years (7 years ago) when it first came out, but I plan on purchasing a new bottle on Amazon because I’m struggling to find a decent summer scent that isn’t overpowering or cloying in the sweltering heat here on the Gulf Coast. I’ve been wearing Acqua di Gioia and Viva La Juicy, and plan on throwing this in the mix.

hnica
hnica

I was skeptical first, never tried any J.Lo perfume before. I must say it is really nice. Very fruity in the beginning, however I can't smell the coconut at all. Surprisingly on me it was very similar to Miss Dior Cherie EDP (ha! must be my chemistry, I see no one mentioned that before). So yeah, fruity, tropical, delicious, an easy-to-wear not too complicated scent, perfect for spring and summer days. A safe blind buy. Everything is great, except the longevity: completely disappeared in 4 hours.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Oh. My. God. That Miami Glow and I met today has to be destiny. It has to! I was grabbing lunch, decided to takte it to go and enjoyed my sunny lunch break. While wandering down the street I passed by a drug store and decided to quickly jump in. When I passed by the perfume counter I noticed that several jLo fragrances were on display. I decided to test them because I only ever got to test Glow and Live. Since I was in such a sunny mood I decided to test Miami Glow - wanting to test that for a while anyway so this was just my luck :) She sprayed it on a card for me and I immediately was intoxicated. She sprayed some on my arm and two seconds later I bought it and walked out the store with a big fat smile on my face. To celebrate my success I then bought some ice cream and wandered back to the office. And here I am now - sitting at my desk enjoying this wonderful scent that makes me want to jump up and drive to the beach right now. And have summer! The suntan lotion vibe, a little coconut, tropical fruits... It's the perfect mix and scent I've been imagening for a long time in my head but never found until now. If you see it - test it if you can. It's truly great!

xionoula
xionoula

So pity it is no longer on shops...it is the absolut summer-night-walk perfume!

MonicaNikki
MonicaNikki

Unless you are on the beach in Miami, you probably don't want this. It smells just like sun tan lotion.

Zrye
Zrye

This perfume is basically enjoying piña coladas during a hot summer day at the beach - in a bottle! In my opinion the best fragrance for summer! I can definitely detect the coconut, which I'm in love with! I can also detect grapefruit which is sort of a "Glow" signature note! I just love this fragrance! It's clean and fresh, yet tropical and heavenly delicious!

The bottle is definitely unique! I love the flip flop charms! A nice little touch! The color of the fluid kind of reminds me of the sand at a beach! A nice beige color! The bottle also has a hewn which makes it even more beautiful!

I would recommend this to everyone! Definitely a must have in my book!

jennyfurdouglas
jennyfurdouglas

I love this!! I am not one who usually wears celebrity fragrances but this just takes me back to my younger days in the 70's.. Oh my how times have changed!! we used to slather ourselves in coconut oil and lay all day in the sun at Scarborough beach!! Now adays I am a quilter and I spray it on my ironing board so the smell goes through my fabrics and is just beautiful!! My sewing studio smells like a warm summer day and everyone comments on how gorgeous it smells!

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

To me Miami Glow smells a bit like FCUK Friction (for her) with added passionfruit. Lovely, soft, summery coconut, a perfect perfume for the beach. Dries down a little soapy like other Glows.

missmaggiebeth
missmaggiebeth

Miami Glow has the appeal of a summers day at the beach. Its fresh coconut scent has made it one of my favorites since first smelling it on a coworker back in 2005. It was the first time I ever asked someone what perfume they were wearing and the only celebrity perfume I have repurchased.

odie
odie

Surprisingly I like this fragrance. It was a gift from my father to my mother and at first, I was skeptical. But, a spritz or two later and I think JLo finally has a perfume that does not smell like an Escada rip off. It is sunny, sultry and sweet at the same time. Passion fruit is one of my favorite fruits so this resonates with me. Good job JLo

ahava007
ahava007

I was very excited to try this perfume because I love Jlo, but the smell was very disapointing. I am all for tropical scents and perfumes that remind me of summer but this didnät smell well at all unfortunatly.. I would never ever recommend this do anyone, it smelled like dog vomit.

mew94
mew94

My mother owns this. I like to sneak into her room when she's not in and spray some on me. It's such an addictive smell. Don't worry, she has loads of fragrances in huge bottles which she is never going to go through.

She took the little bracelet off the bottle and I have no idea where it is now. The bottle looks so...naked without it. It kind of inspired me to try wrapping my own pieces of jewellery to perfume bottles, and I'm really glad I did now because they really add to the appearance of the bottles and now I have extra places to keep them all. One bottle in particular (The Female Boss by Tulisa, which got a bit of hate because the bottle looked too simple) looks way better with one of my charmbracelets wrapped around it.

Porceletta
Porceletta

This is an interesting one as I usually don't like celebrity fragrances (I find they all smell either cheap or too similar to everything else that's popular at the time.) I have not particularly liked any of jLo's other fragrances but this has been a staple for many years. I do not get the coconut scent but overall it is very warm, tropical and great for summer. It has something different about that sets it apart from all the other celebrity fragrances. The only issue as other reviewers have mentioned is that it doesn't last long and you do need to keep reapplying throughout the day. It would be great if it came in an EDP but for the price it's great.

greenelf
greenelf

Top is fruity/fresh, mid note warm floral-dry down amber/musk--it smells like a day on a tropical beach, refreshing--warm--coppery. Ironic on me, since I am old, pale and Irish and never tan. My 4th J Lo scent and not bad--but my least favorite so far. I think it has enough warmth to wear through the fall.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

it would have been better without that "clean" scent that original glow has, that makes this smells like clean laundry. who wants to smell like that? hey im sexy i smell like laundry....hmmm.
but i like the tropical scent and i will use my bottle up. but only on special occasions like...on the beach at summer or when i want to smell clean...but she could have made it without the clean scent in my opinion

Beautyx
Beautyx

I have used up the whole bottle in a month. Its really summery & fruity, i always thought this had also a banana smell to it. It makes me feel good and happy when i have it on. Staple in my perfume collection.

Perfume_Lover85
Perfume_Lover85

The first thing that hits me when I spray this fragrance is coconut and amber. It is a very tropical fragrance and I usually take it on holiday with me to wear on the beach as I honestly couldn't imagine wearing anything else there. It's beautiful.

GlobalGirlyGirl
GlobalGirlyGirl

This is the second time I broke my own rule: No Blind Buying!

As much as I wanted the coconut scent, I didn't get it. I think it's my body chemistry as this was the third try for coconut. Three strikes, and I'm out. I'll stick with just my extra virgin coconut oil as moisturizer. I get the coconut smell, even though it lasts only a few moments.

They weren't kidding when they said it's meant for "very young women." It smelled way too young for me. I'm 42, and when I tried this, I felt like a middle age woman trying to be young. Not what I was going for.

I made coir out of coconut husks by giving it to my 23 year old coworker. She loved it, of course, and said that she loves JLo perfumes.

Life is as it should be. A young scent for a young woman.

rita.m
rita.m

رائحة صابون قوية
والكوكونت والفانيلا خفيف جداويختفي بسرعة
و ليس بلبرفيوم الرائع جدا
عادي

AkkaPoom
AkkaPoom

I'd just gotten it. The scent is really warm and tropical. It's so coconut. Imagine like you're walking along a beach among hot sand and coconut trees beneath the shining sun. The lasting power is great. It stayed on my skin all day. Just love it.

Nil3
Nil3

Oky doky. Here we go: Smells yummy and everything.We all have different body chemistry...THANK GOD! On me all you can smell is passion fruit and the coconut water. And with all honesty,it lasts about 20 to an hour on me. Having said that , I used it pretty much as a body spray.(which means I sprayed alot and many times a day) 100ml was empty after 8 weeks.Still,a yummy smell. The original glow on the other hand,which is my signature scent,lasts good 24 hours if not more.I'm not kidding! On my list is glow after dark,L.A GLOW and rio glow. Used Live as a winter scent. All the other j.lo scents are a 'nono' for me.

MarillaV

@foxy_princess I was looking for any coconut smell and unfortunately on my skin there was no coconut water, no coconut milk, no coconut butter, no shredded coconut, or sweet coconut. Just soap and citrus. Maybe some insect bug spray smell as well now that I tried it again. And I do love coconut water smell, which Virgin Island Water has when I apply it to my skin. I also enjoy the Pacifica Coconut Water cleanser.

soaked
soaked

Very beautiful summer perfume, alike to shampoo i have used years ago. Fresh and clean with tropical vibe :)

foxy_princess

Strongly disagree with the reviewer below me. That sweet coconut scent you're looking for is the synthetic, cocoa butter-type coconut which is in fact desiccated coconut (the toasted and shredded type). The freshness you get In this is the true coconut juice you get when you first smash open the damn fruit. Big difference! :) I think that desiccated coconut smell would become cloying in hot weather. The soapy freshness that comes from this scent I find quite invigorating rather than annoying.

MarillaV

Wow, not a trace of beach on my skin. Loads of synthetic soap and a touch of citrus with a base of suntun lotion. No delicious coconut, no sand, no tropical fruits at all. It makes me sad.

chio17
chio17

headache inducing...very strong and warm...my least fave jlo scent

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes
BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

This scent reminds me of a hot summer evening on the beach and the pool side & the smell of the sea and suntan oil<3 Perfect for summer days! I SO wish RIO GLOW was out now as well, can not wait to smell RIO! Miami Glow is summer in a bottle!

Jillita
Jillita

Pina Colada, Coppertone, salt, marine, with lime. A warm and balmy beach summer scent. Simple and straight-forward and fun. Very good longevity, about 8 hours, and stays close to the skin. Dries down to a clean, salty floral.

Adding that out of all the fragrances I have, and have tested, this one is the husband's favorite. I suppose it must be one of mine, too, because I've gone through three bottles. I have used it in dance class, because it's light and clean and doesn't offend the ladies around me.

NikiS
NikiS

The best summer fragrance. This is exotic coco nut. The sillage on my body 8 hour. Good job Jlo!

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

Blind swap. I had been wanting to try this for a long time. Sadly, I do not like it all. Very hard to explain, smells like a can of insect spray and yes I do smell the annoying suntan lotion smell also. Unfortunately, I struggle to pick up where the tropical or sweet or coconut scent is in this. It smells like a very confused fragrance on me, or an incomplete fragrance. I'm really disappointed especially since it's in such a beautiful bottle and since the perfume is from such an elegant and chic celeb.

Overall, I give this a 1/2 out of 5. That's how much I do not like it on me. I'm glad that I at least tried it though. I somehow enjoy the suspense of blind buys or swaps; you never know what you gonna get. :)

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Bought this blindly for an absolute steal, and i'm not sure on it yet. First spray all I could smell was sun lotion, that was literally it. Now, as I smell my wrists, I get sun lotion with some sort of vanilla background. I'll give this perfume another chance on a sunny day, as today it's raining and miserable, and maybe i'll like it a bit more.

clancyann
clancyann

I'm starting to learn that I tend to like fragrances by Caroline Sabas. I think Miami Glow smells like going on vacation to the beach, that moment when you first arrive, tired from traveling but excited about the fun time you'll have, and you open the door to your hotel room, put your luggage down, take a deep breath, and RELAX. It's an oddly aggregated, generalized tropical smell -- I don't get a distinct coconut note from it, for example. It just smells like everything beachy mixed together, and it is gorgeous. It's clean and soapy too, like all of JLo's fragrances.

Also, I would bet that my husband, who can't stand perfume at all, actually likes this fragrance, though he wouldn't admit it. It's very sexy, and he is extra huggy and affectionate when I wear it.

jessbug
jessbug

It's so weird to see people talking about fruit, suntan oil, and coconut, because to me this fragrance opens with a really nice, clean, soapy crystal musk. I love clean scents (I actively search for perfumes that smell like soap or laundry detergent); but I know not everybody shares that sentiment.

In the drydown that crystalline quality slowly makes place for a powdery musk scent that is still very nice, but came as a surprise to me. The first two times I smelled it I didn't recognize it as Miami Glow at all.

The longevity is great; I can still smell this on me after a 12+ hour workday! To me this is more of a spring/summer scent, but I'm sure I'll reach for it when it's colder too.

Although the perfume described by the other reviewers sounds lovely to me, I love the way my nose interprets Miami Glow :) I will definitely invest in a 100 ml bottle soon!

4.2/5

slobberchops
slobberchops

bought today and I adore it,fresh and fruity with orange,tropical fruits,dry down to soft vanilla,milky soft coconut,and light,nice silage and better the hotter you get,sweet not sickly,really does smell like the beach,hot happy bodies in suntan oil with a ice cream in one hand a tropical juice in another !!!doesn't last long that's the only problem,but I paid 15 pounds for 100 mls in superdrug in uk for it so im happy to respray and also decant some to carry with me :)

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I tried this once when it first came out. I went straight to the perfumes and tried a spritz and walked around the store looking at other things for a good hour. I was hoping for a nice tropical/coconut suntan oil scent...and for whatever reason this just came across as something really heavy and synthetic on me. I got a hint of that nice tropical scent, but the heavy synthetic is what dominated on me...and lasted. I had to pass on this one, it never worked with my chemistry.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

I blind bought this fragrance because of all the reviews on here wich I have done 5 times now haha and I dont regret purchasing it This fragrance is lovely definitely reminds me of summer time...although I was hoping that the coconut ws going to be a stand out for me but it dosent wich is real disappointing for me because that is one of my signature scents! That and vanilla but in saying that I get the sandy smell reminds me of sunbathing at the beach or having pina colada by the pool in summer, bikinis, sun, and fun. Is adorable and don't regret buying! On the dry down im getting vanilla and orange blossom defiantly a tropical smell. I thought it wasent going to evolve but it definitely has and the cute charm bracelet is adorable. I have brought 2 bottles so will keep a charm on 1 and wear the other : ) : )
Update on the third stage of the dry down I am detecting the coconut vanilla and the orange blossom a gentle collision of tropical Tahitian smells simply divine!

samloves
samloves

Was very excited 2 see a tester bottle today of this in my local Superdrug as I was going to buy as a blind buy due to the many reviews on here! Well am I glad I didn't buy it. Yes! It's just very ordinary, didn't get all the beachy, sand, suntan oil bit. A very slight hint of coconut & a bit of pineapple. Was hoping for a laundry fresh kind of smell but didn't pick that up either. My friend liked it, said it was pleasant & if I were given a bottle as a gift I would keep it & wear on sunny days. Longevity is a joke! Will stick with Jlo Live.

sistercurare

Today I purchased another bottle of this perfume. YET another bottle, I may add. I am a Hypnose woman, yet I find this is my "comfort" perfume. When the weather gets warm in Greece where I live and temperatures soon rise to 100, there are few scents that can make me feel fresh and clean. Yeap, it smells like pineapple and its longevity and sileage are minimal. But I always buy a 30 ml and I always reapply during the day. I have never been quite loyal to one perfume, most end up sold as used on ebay, and I absolutely hate all the other Jlo perfumes.
But that is what makes fragrances so special. Unpredictability. Body chemistry changes it all.

arladanielle

Oh how i miss my Miami Glow!! The coconut blended with citrus makes it a perfect scent for all-year nostalgia. Too bad it is quite hard to find.Are there any scents out there to match it? Please suggest.

katiesimpsonhair
katiesimpsonhair

This perfume brings back good holiday memories for me its very nostalgic. Its screams summer and beach holiday's. i Often used it after a day in the sun getting ready to sup a cocktail in a beach bar . I'm pleased it is possible to re buy even though it was a summer limited edition. Doesn't last well on my skin but still i couldn't do without it.

takeasniff
takeasniff

If you like this but have trouble finding it or wish it was a perfume then try the Sugarbabes brand. They are a brand here in Australia which sell suntan products but they also have perfume rollerballs. One of them is called "Beach" and it smells exactly like this. They are handy because they can fit in a purse or clutch or pocket and because they are a roller ball oil they last very well and no synthetic smell.

I am not sure if Sugarbabes is sold outside Australia but they have a website and you can get them on the internet and they have body products that smell divine for layering with J Lo's perfumes.

Strange review I know but I thought I would suggest it as I was surprised how much this one smells like them.

Libran
Libran

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I use this in summer and in winter to cheer me up! It smells of holiday, coconut and sun tan lotion! I have one opened and two in store just in case! It is one of the few perfumes I repurchase over and over. My Mum bought me some when she found it on offer for £10 so I had some on stand by! I have searched for years for the right holiday fragrance, I adore coconut and vanilla scents and this one is near to perfect for me! Long lasting and scrummy!

Nadia31
Nadia31

I wish they would make a perfume not just a eau de toilette, I love this scent so much but it fades quickly

patriciar22

Miami Glow is one of the most alluring and comforting scents I know. This reminds me of summer, beach, sea, flowers, sunny days, joy, love, warmth and all the more beautiful feelings that a fragrance can offer. Miami Glow is an amazing creation of the brand Jlo. I really love it!

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I just purchased this fragrance for 30.00 dollars us.I was not sure how fresh the bottle was going to be because this is supposed to be limited edition but I wanted this for my tropical beachy collection.They must have re-released this fragrance because my bottle was fresh.This is a fresh,warm tropical scent but not in a traditional tropical way.This is a sheer soapy beachy sent that dries down warm.The notes all seem to blend together creating a fruit punchy smell.It starts out with a blast of grapefruit and maybe a tart blackcurrent reminding me of hawaiian fruit punch.It has maybe a touch of passionfruit but really the fruit notes are all blended together.The floral notes are clean and soapy and orange blossom dominates on my skin.The coconut is not heavy but rather watery and blends with the fruit.The drydown is warm and ambery.There is also a hot sand accord that is not mentioned above but is definately there giving the fragrance its beachy vibe.The vanilla is very soft but adds a sweetness to the perfume.This is not a sophisticated tropical perfume and not one to be taken seriously.This is pure beach party in a bottle!Don't let the soapyness fool you. The drydown is warm and evokes hot sweet skin in the sand.I don't get into celebrity scents but this is one I am proud to have in my tropical beach collection.Do not over apply because its a rather enveloping scent.2 squirts on the neck or chest is perfect.This is perfect for an outdoors fragrance.It does indeed evoke a beach side night party and is meant to be worn in the summertime.This may not work for every one.I have olive skin and dark hair and tropical perfumes work very well on me.This is just pure fun!

ilovemacchiato
ilovemacchiato

I think this smells like strong soap and after awhile I can smell a lemon-y citrus-y scent. There is NO coconut and NO vanilla! This does not smell like Miami to me - maybe a Miami hotel soap.

cwolf
cwolf

I got my delivery this morning (Saturday) and I was still half asleep when I signed for it. I was excited to test Miami Glow out because I just had this idea that it was going to be this balmy summery, coconutty scent, the box looks sort of 1970's and I was hoping there'd be a hint of reef oil and Jovan Musk.
I sprayed it and... well it smells really clean and fruity. In fact it smells A LOT like regular Glow.
In my half asleep mind all I kept thinking was 'this smells like JLO glow and pineapple juice.'
I had this image in my mind of a young woman of about 20, getting out of the shower, blow drying her freshly washed hair, applying layer upon layer of beauty products, applying her sunscreen, strawberry lip balm, and finally spritzing a bit of JLO GLOW on top and heading out to meet her friends at the beach. That's what this is. I am not her! It smells pleasant enough, just a bit too CLEAN for me.
I don't get coconut AT ALL. Oh well, I'll sell it on ebay.
In my shipment, I also got Rihanna Rebelle and it totally delivered the sexy, slutty, coconutty scent I was after!

kaysee
kaysee

I just love it. reminds me of hot summer nights and days.
It not supposed to be worn during the winter, But I wear it sometimes on a cold weather, just so I can feel the summer sun through my beach memories! hehehe

I do get the coconut a lot, which I love.
I get longevity and is really compatible with my skin.
Although I'm a guy, I don't label fragrances.
If I like the smell, then I'm gonna wear it! hehe
Of course it's a celeb frag, which is not as distinct as I wish it was, but all in all i give it a 8.5/10

silesia
silesia

it's similar to the fruity escada fashion scents. I jst love it 'cause it's so tropical, warm & sexy...it inspires me and makes me feel free, positive & naturally...I associate this scent with holidays, tanned skin, fruitdrinks & pleasure (:

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I tried this perfume on and I liked it but it smelled a little soapy to me and I wasn't expecting that at all. I decided to not purchase it...but I might go back to marshalls and buy it :)

anacarol202
anacarol202

This perfume was terrible on my skin, I was very disappointed because I thought I would love it. But it was weird. Never again!

freddinos
freddinos

Opening reminded me of pineapple, lychees and summer tropical fruits. After a while, a bit of coconut warmth is added. Overall, an easy to wear summer fragrance, do not expect anything that smells expensive or sophisticated, just not offensive and easy going. Very poor longevity on this one

Pickle.and.Patrick
Pickle.and.Patrick

It smells like orange sherbet on me.

Anja_Karenina

UPDATE:
I wore this again last night and wow I'm enjoying this one more and more. This is delicious!
*The fragrance was worn on its own; there was no layering with lotion*
From what I see here, there was no EDP version ever released. Too bad because that might have been pretty interesting. But for an EDT, it is quite strong and longlasting which is a VERY good thing.

***** UPDATE****
I wore this again, and I must say that this actually lasts around 2 hours! That's a disappointment. Oh well, this wasn't expensive and I won't mind respraying this on myself so that I can actually use up a bottle which is something that I haven't done in years. XD

Anja_Karenina

This is a pleasant surprise! I normally abstain from celebrity scents due their unoriginality and I find that I get sick of them fast, but I came across the 30ml for 20$ and since I was looking for a tropical/coconut scent, I thought that I would take a risk after seeing such positive reviews.

And honestly, it was not what I quite expected. Don't get me wrong, this is nice, but I expected the coconut to be more pungent as opposed to the pink grapefruit. I'm not sure if this is possible but I observed that my skin loves to bring out any sort of citrus note to that max if it's in the perfume.

Anyway while I don't regret the purchase, I will be on the lookout for that perfect summer/beachy perfume. Thankfully the bottle is small and convenient to slip it in your purse (unlike my other perfumes) so it will be great for casual wear. I threw out the ugly bracelet that was attached to the bottle as I find that it made the whole bottle look tacky and kiddish.

I think that I will try layering this with coconut lotion. Perhaps then I might get the result that I'm looking for. :)

LifeImitatesArt
LifeImitatesArt

Got this today for a steal. As to why I would get an obvious Summer fragrance just before Christmas, I don't know. This perfume however, is the epitome of a Summer scent. Automatically, you're hit with coconut milk, not to be confused with just plain coconut, 2 very distinct smells. Not to mention the passion+grape fruit. After a little while, they're still very much prominent notes, but you can definitely detect the heliotrope over time. Very sexy beach wear.

romanticfae
romanticfae

i love this perfume
its summery and delicious and wont clash with with your sunscreen
however this was bought as a present and i would not recommend it as a blind buy its super coconut sweet and i could see that it could be a bit overwhelming for some

monbonbon
monbonbon

I'm upset because I bought this blindly for my friend knowing that she loves rockin rio by Escada... So I hoped there would be a resemblance...

This stuff smells exactly like insence to me! And smoke....

I smelled it in paper and on my friend and it's all I got....

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A synthetic EDT which is tangy yet earthy, young and alluring, afforable with decent projection and longevity...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 4 hours. 1.25 foot projection. Very fruity and sweet on the skin but what projects is more earthy. Sexy also. Passion fruit and grapefruit combine well. It is very synthetic though, and allergy sufferers may not along with this one. Ages 16 - 37

4 hours - 6 hours - 6 inch projection. Lovely, yet too much of this would get sickening and make you want to gag..

6 hours - 8 hours - 2 inch projection. So sticky sweety on the skin

8 hours - 10 hours - Close to skin

I recommend a 30 ML purchase as this may get a little too much, and add this to your rotation

So affordbale

Good

eaudetoile
eaudetoile

This was the first perfume that I ever bought when I was 17 years old. I originally loved it, but as I became exposed to more sophisticated scents, the smell became annoying to me. It's far too sirupy and intense for my liking. There is something about the dry down that irritates me. I give it a 4/10.

eludiastar
eludiastar

I adore this scent, hot Summer in a bottle. Uplifting & tropical & it matches perfectly to my Body Shop coconut moisturiser. It was discontinued for a while in the UK, which mortified me! Then I managed to find a bottle of it while on holiday in Las Vegas. But Summer of 2011 it was re-released & I was overjoyed! I've stocked up on a couple of bottles now. I always describe it as the Pina Colada perfume!

linzilou92
linzilou92

I hated the original Glow by J Lo so I never thought of checking out her other scents until I got this for christmas a few years ago. I love it for when it gets hotter here in Wales, which I admit doesn't happen often but when it does...this is perfect! I feel like I'm on holiday sitting besides the pool sipping on a pina colada!

I recently bought my second bottle of it! The only down side to me is that the cap keeps coming off in my bag so I lose the cute little bracelet easily. Other than that its a perfect summer scent!

cdimmick2013
cdimmick2013

This fragrance is in heavy rotation for me, and my boyfriend loves it too!

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

I don't smell any of those sweet notes. No citrus no,coconut, no fruit.. I smells a little moth balley, and bug sprayish. This was a blind buy, I was so hoprfull that it would be a warm,fruity summer scent. I'm angy $$$ cash down drain. I have it for swap....

gofruityourself
gofruityourself

These reviews..I feel like im taking crazy pills!!!"summer" should feel insulted by this scent. H*ll "coconut" should also feel insulted. This is AWFUL!! I love Harajuku G, Coconut lime Verbena.

SedativeFlower
SedativeFlower

This perfume is one of the first in my collection. I don't have any prejudices concerning the celebrity perfumes and to me it's a big pleasure to get acquianted with them. In my opinion this fragrance is not bad at all, at least I wear it with pleasure. It's very recognizable, long-lasting and really positive. It's almost gone and I don't know if I purchase it again. It's very youthful and joyful fragrance - now I tend to use calmer and less fruity scents...)) But this one is nice, really.

Duffy
Duffy

i have a knock off of this perfume and the lasting power is verry verry good. Celeberty perfumes do not last long and some knockoff do last long. I love knock off perfumes i dont need the original if the lasting power is better then the original, its about the smell to me. It smells exactly the same.. so why spend all that money on expensive perfumes that do not last long?

Anyways its mells good and its the same as sunkissed when it dries.

scribs
scribs

i just got this yesterday and i have to say it smells like gummy bears humping a coconut, cant really be considered unisex but it is nice and it definitely invokes the beach and all its memories. it lasts about 6-7 hours and has a pretty "OK" scent cloud all and all id give it an 8 o.o. 10

Ashreger91
Ashreger91

This smells so good. Deff. A spring/summer scent. It is very beachy for sure.

foxy_princess

It starts out with a burst of grapefruit and passionfruit but quickly settles to a warm vanilla coconut and musk. I really like this scent it's one of my all time faves :) Best Jennifer Lopez scent along with Live in my opinion

Lasting power is pretty impressive 4-5 hours or more (which is good for an EDT)

maiker
maiker

I GOT THIS TODAY. JUST LOVELY. I SMELL COCONUT, AND PINE (WHICH DO NOT APPERS AS A NOTE IN THIS PERFUME) BUT SMELL A LOT. THEN I IS LIKE EXOTIC FRUITY WHICH IS A NICE SMELL. THEN WHEN IT DRYDOWN SMELL LIKE PINE LIPSTICK. A RICHY RICHY SMELL.

I LOVE YOU. 10/10 (PERFECT FOR DAYTIME USE)

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

This is my new summer vacation fragrance. I recently wore only this on my vacation during rally week, and recieved constant compliments.

It's a bit on the sweet side for me. I would prefer a bit more dry coconut and gardenia. But, this scent wins approval everywhere I go. It's very coconutty, tropical and fun. It's casual and perfect for a tiki bar excursion or shopping. I felt that it was a good compliment in theme to my fun times.

It has very good sillage on me...hence, the reason for the encouragement of compliments. And, I only need to reapply once if I put it on in the morning. By late afternoon, it was about time for another spritz. This is a pleasant scent.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

Totally perfect for the beach paradise! True coconut milk.

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

This perfume is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is like a summer's day on the beach with the beautiful coconut and pineapple scents that get you to thinking of suntan lotion and Pina coladas and yet it can be taken through to the night-time also because i detect a sort of smokey base to it that puts you in mind of being in an exotic bar surrounded by men smoking Cuban cigars. It is sweet and yet smokey at the same time. A perfect perfume for day and night and for those that love the sweetness of a gourmande without being sickly.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow is incredible! This is literally the beach in a bottle! Miami Glow has that hot sand and suntan lotion scent to it. Passion fruit, coconut water, and orange flower top notes give this fragrance a soft clean scent like a beach towel while heliotrope, amber, and vanilla orchid bring out a sweet dry down. So glad I didn’t pass this up! Miami Glow is a must have summer scent! Love it!

dezaval
dezaval

A tropical getaway to the senses! It lasts very long, it has character and, in my opinion, it's the best perfume of the J Lo series. Very fruity, you can smell and almost taste it! Mostly recomended for long walks at the beach or going out with friends at summer nights! So pity it's been discontinued. A come back of it would be great!

courtney.lirilli
courtney.lirilli

Oh Miami glow how I love you. Coconut, sun tan lotion and pina colada on a hot day. Thats the best way to describe this, when I smell this my mouth waters. My only gripe is that its EDT and not EDP. I'd take a bath in this if I could! And for the price I can use as much as I want.

SweetSun
SweetSun

Love it! Smells like sun and beach. Gives you a happy sunny feeling. Even on a rainy day in The Netherlands (-;

Carnelian
Carnelian

Gave this a day's wear; J.Lo Miami Glow smells to me like the original Coppertone suntan lotion, with some added citrus, florals & a very light touch of woods. The fruitiness is brief, before moving right into the tropical white flowers. That, of course, is mostly from the orange blossom, which gives many frags their "beachy" smell. Very appropriate for Miami Beach! I like this more than the real deal; if you really want to smell like old Coppertone, go with Demeter Fragrance Suntan Lotion. This is lighter and prettier, although still has a firm "soapiness" to it. Don't expect it to smell like coconuts & jasmine, this is not heady, but more delicate and dry. Not bad for a celebrity scent, really.

lovetoshopmum
lovetoshopmum

I think this fragrance is gorgeous ... all I can smell is coconut .. I agree with bmanka and others that it smells like suntan cream or oil .. malibu oil. Gorgeous summer in a bottle and for a great price too. I love it

supersiren
supersiren

I will start by saying everything smells powdery on me, so I go for the stronger fruity scents. I went to the local department store and got a sample... needless to say, I bought three consecutive bottles of this before I found Live. Then I was stuck on that and True Star. I will be buying myself another bottle of this soon. I love it's warm beachy scent, and others comment on how amazing I smell.

foxy_princess

Ohh Miami Glow how wonderful it is to have you back! I remember first smelling this in 2004 I think? I was in a drugstore and sprayed this on my denim jacket cause I absolutely fell in love with this perfume! I haven't washed that denim jacket since.. (not that it matters cause it don't fit me anymore :P) It was discontinued soon after and I was so upset! Now that it's back, I'd just like to add that this is the one perfume that smells literally like the beach! Pineapples, coconuts and suntan lotion are all packed into this fragrance, smells too delicious to resist! I do agree that it initially smells a little soapy to start but after ten minutes the fruity and exotic-ness of this fragrance start to flourish before your very nose.
I highly recommend this fragrance if you want to smell like the beach!

Raina
Raina

Oh, what a disappointment! This has a gorgeous coconut and slightly mango scent that really pops out in the beginning. But its all buried under so much musky soap. Its not a particularly feminine soap either, more of a unisex soap. So, unless you're looking to smell soapy clean, I wouldn't recommend this.

melz.don
melz.don

do not like! smells very soapy..............

pingui
pingui

I ordered this as a blind buy hoping that the scent was going to be a heavy coconutty pina colada cocktail with white florals or something to make it more interesting and mature. Well, I am disappointed to find that the scent is definitely shampoo/soapy with little coconut (very faint on me). I keep sniffing my wrist and thinking of "shampoo" although I cannot tell you which one it reminds me of.

It is a pretty scent, and reminds me of the beach, and suntan oils. Perhaps some conditioner left in your wet hair to counteract the harsh sea water and/or chlorine. It is a low-key scent, perhaps a little too low-key for me, as it smells like I'm not wearing fragrance at all. Just a residual leftover scent from my shower that morning.

LlygaidSerennog
LlygaidSerennog

Mmmm, so fruity and warm! The only Jennifer Lopez perfume I like. It brings back great memories of running away from bees and wasps lol. I had worn the bracelet around my ankle for about 8 years before it broke :(

Loabud
Loabud

It's a great scent for summer days, makes you feel like you're on the beach. I confess that the note of coconut(which is the most prominent) makes me a little sick, it's not like a candy coconut, is like a damaged coconut, but not enough to be a BIG nuisance. Longevity is about 4 hours which isn't a low duration for an EDT, but I seek for a more long lasting perfume.
It is a good perfume, but it is easy to get sick and has low staying power, I do not buy it again.

And compared with the "Far Aways", I think it looks much more like Far Away Dreams that with the Far Away Exotic, but both have that beachy air.

patriciar22

Miami Glow is simply delicious! Remember the sea, beach, sand, salt, summer days! Everything about this fragrance is beautiful, even the price! ;)
I really love it!

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season- SUMMER!!!
day/night- day/hot night
the age of the woman who wears it- 20's-mid 30's
the persona of the woman who wears it- loves the beachside, summer days, conerts, beach parties.

Hello from new zealand!

I LOVE LOVE this perfume, its like an island getaway in a bottle.

its for a woman who loves the beachside chillin with a cocktail. kesha hair and amber toned sunnies with a cute surfy necklace. a woman who is liberated and loves to party. shes easy going, fun, flirty and vibrant and loves the summer as it gives her a killer tan!

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I have almost blind-buyed this a couple of times. And today I found it in a store and tried it at last.
Very beachy and tropical. A lot of coconut and it last until the end. Tropical fruits. And the base with warm amber.
I like it. At first it was almost overwhelming, but as it settled it became more pleasant. Long lasting, I`ve weared it 4 hours now and still going strong.
Well will I buy it? I don`t think so. The scent is nice, but "too beachy" for me, I don`t think I could wear this on a daily basis or even to a "regular" party. It just screams "Holiday. Palms. Beach. Ocean. Cocktails."

keoneill
keoneill

it smells really soapy to me on first spray...let's see how it is when it dries down.

sweetscent90
sweetscent90

Smells like a hot summers night in Miami, this is amazing! The notes blend together well and last's all day. I bought this when it first came out,and it's still my all time favourite summer scent:)<3

joanne1970
joanne1970

omg hot summers in a bottle.. coconut,orange,fruity..this is a must for summer lasts ages on your skin too..very sexy perfume.i always buy a bottle for over the summer its fab....

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

It doesn´t smell like sun tan lotion, nop!! This is a young scent, fruity, funny...the coconut milk is so noticeable, but not summer in a bottle at all (in my opinion). Too strong for me, in the Escada´s line of fragrances. I´ll not repeat with this.

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

Summer in a bottle! Coconut and tanning lotion is what this smells like to me! As soon as the weather is nice this beauty comes out and is only reluctantly put away when the leaves turn orange. I cannot imagine summer without this, I stock up whenever I can get my hands on it!

cleo777
cleo777

Very beachy! And noooooo, it does not smell like suntan lotion, but a nice coconut and mango fruity aroma. A great summer scent, or for those who live in warm climates.

sugarplummy

first let me say i am a jennifer lopez junkie, she never lets me down! this is just as good, it is very summer-y, but i wear year round bc it makes you feel like ur on a personal vacation. i feel it has a good balance of fruit and coconut and has a long staying power.

BananaInsanity
BananaInsanity

This perfume is sweet, warm and great for summer.
It starts off with with the smell of passionfruit and grapefruit. I can also smell orange ice lollies in there. At first it smells a little bit sickly, but this tones down quickly in to a warmer scent, and the coconut starts to peek through. This is when the perfume really reminds me of the beach. Through the day I begin to pick up other notes too, a soft vanilla musky smell, with a touch of floral. I got complimented on it at school today. Apparently I smell "really nice and fruity", which was nice to hear.

This perfume lasts a pretty long time, about 8 hours I would say, and for the first 3 hours of wearing, I would occasionally get little whiffs of it.

One disappointment was the coconut however. Yes I could smell it a bit, but not as much as I would have liked. I was looking for more of a 'Harajuku Lovers G' smell, if any of you have tried that.

All in all this is a nice perfume. I'd give it 8/10. Long lasting, lovely notes, but for my personal taste I would have loved a bit more coconut, and a bit less fruit.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

I love this perfume,it is for hot summer nights!!I used to wear it in Mykonos.Whenever i smell it, it reminds me of my holiday!!

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

Best summer/tropical scent. My mom loves also. Reminds me of days at a beach.

fath1ma
fath1ma

A coconut fruity perfume that exclusively made for the only one brand. I remember when I sprayed this for the first time, tried to remember what smell like is...But I could not :) I was sick and this perfume didn't give me nausea..however my smelling and stomach gettin' sensitive.
It's like fruity chewie candy that never want to stop to chew it. Even when my mouth felt so bitter I still feel it's yummy fruity scent.
Sillage is average, my friend compliment it.
Longevity is 4 hours on my skin only, it's an EDT well...at clothes not more than 10 hours.
This scent is for every women that love fruity scent, must have collection!!! ;)

poivrerose
poivrerose

I really don't understand what is going on with this one. I'm pretty sure it's not working for me though. I was stunned at first because straight out of the bottle it literally smelled like nail polish remover. That did not calm down for an entire hour. Then instead of citrus, coconut, and passionfruit - I get extreme muskiness. It's actually kind of woody and musty also, but with an underlying acetone scent. I find it abrasive in a way. I want to call it clean, but clean doesn't seem to be the correct term. It's weird. I especially do not think it is tropical or coconutty or sweet. MOSSY! That's the word I'm looking for. Yes, it smells like very aromatic dry moss. It has excellent sillage and is very long lasting though.
I'd have to say that there must have been an off batch produced at sometime. I think I might have sampled some of that one?

ivanda

I smell passion fruit rather than coconut, and the perfume is overwhelming sweet, can not take it for longer than 2 hours. But the staying power is excellent.

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

I just bought a bottle of this and have to say I am pleasantly surprised. At first I only smell grapefruit, which is okay because I like citrus scents. On the dry-down though this scent is wonderful. It's beachy in a warm and musky night kind of way. I have been a fan of J Lo - Glo since it was launched. Her perfumes smell really good on me - She's done a great job!

luckylilac6
luckylilac6

Living in the northern hemisphere i spray this in winter and it reminds me of holidays, skin warmed by the sun's rays.

It really is a unique perfume.

MANZANAROJA
MANZANAROJA

Coco!! Es delicioso! Esperamos salga una nueva edicion.

Booogie
Booogie

I was hoping for a creamy, sweet coconut scent but what i got was laundry and grapefruit. Granted it's a good-smelling laundry... But i wanted coconut :( this reminds me of B&BW Sea Island Cotton combined with their oldschool Pink Grapefruit. The little bit of coconut that I do smell is hardly sweet. Afterall it's coconut WATER, just wish I could smell what everyone else seems to be smelling. Still not bad.

lizbet
lizbet

I think this perfume is O.K. It has a kind of clean soap scent like the original Glow. I like it but I do not love it. The main notes to me are orange blossom and pink grapefruit with a hint of passionfruit.

br1dget
br1dget

Say what you want about Miami Glow, but I really enjoy this scent. It is the perfect scent for the summer or any time you want to be reminded of the beach. The coconut notes blend well with the fruity and floral notes and combine to make this one of J. Lo's best perfumes to date. Despite the negative reviews, I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the perfect beachy summer scent.

smplkndagrl23
smplkndagrl23

Very strong longevity, all day and night. I posted about Live Luxe as a great day/night, but this one is all night. Summer in a bottle- you can almost smell the beach- coconut is HUGE in this fragrance. After it settles, the vanilla, musk and (surprisingly) the cyclamen come out well. This should be used sparingly because it is not a very elegant fragrance- maybe just for a trip to the pool/beach or a night out at the club in the summer. Like most of J.Lo's fragrances I've tried, it seems like whatever or however they mix their fragrances, they mix very well with sweat. Another perfume I wait and buy only in a small bottle and only in the summer. Love it though- and the little flip flop charm is very cute- I always just leave it on the bottle.

jenny2301
jenny2301

I really wasnt sure if I liked this one or not...but I kinda do...its very different...it does remind me of a beach!

danimcneil

I really wish i could smell all the coconut and suntan oil that u all do! I would love a scent like that! Unfortunately all i get is unripe orange peels...maybe a bad bottle?

ivanda

This perfume is amazing - reminds of summer, beach... So nice. And despite eau de toilette - very longlasting. Passion fruit and coconut dominates. Just love it!

Mandalila
Mandalila

I know this is an older scent now, but I still love it. It's a beautiful tropical fragrance, alluring and intoxicating. Men seem to be drawn to it, and the lasting power on me is amazing...it lasts ALL DAY on me, no joke.

kaktus
kaktus

This might be the best summer fragrance ever. It's smells like beach and suntan lotion.

But you can smell it's made from cheap ingredients. It doesn't last and there's that basic cologne scent that appears after the good coconut smell evaporates.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

This is the ultimate beachy summer scent. Coconut, passionfruit, warmth and softness - this smells like sunscreen and happiness to me.

A really unique fragrance too - I've never since found anything remotely like it.

Bicha do bafao
Bicha do bafao

I love this perfume, like a sunny day at the beach, super nice, the desire to be smelling all day.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

Uhhh... I had high hopes for the coconut and the other fruits, and especially the suntan lotion scent, but... maybe the beaches of Miami smell completely different from my imaginary beaches or any beach I've ever been to. I've only tried this fragrance once, but all I could smell was a strong soap scent with some harsh orange-like scent. I don't know, it's not my cup of tea at all, although I desperately longed for some coconut-pineapple-suntan lotion beach scent, but it seems I haven't found it yet. Too bad. (Esprit Night Life is a bit more like the thing, but it's also out of the market.)
UPDATE: The more I try to wear it, the more I grow to like it. I've also found out that it was the passionfruit that disturbed me. It's a complex scent in itself. Now I smell the coconut milk most of all, and the passionfruit went into the background. This is what I was hoping for! (This is the first time ever that I came to love a fragrance which was loathsome for me at first sniff!)

SBunny
SBunny

Not too sweet, not too fresh. Perfect for hot weather as it's refreshing but never cloying. The passionfruit is the most prominent on the first spray and it smells juicy and sweet, the coconut then comes in and calms the sweetness down. It really is like a tropical drink. I love wearing it when the weather is boiling hot, it suits that kinda mood.

lanie.coralys
lanie.coralys

it has a keen scent of bananathat can be sensed in the perfume definitly u can feel yourself at the beach.

nora elia
nora elia

Strong smell of coconut and vainilla, it is a warm perfume, you can close your eyes and Imagine yourself on a beautiful beach, with a piña colada on your hand and the sun touching your face.

lindsey88
lindsey88

I bought a bottle of this a few years ago, and I LOVE it, and still have it because I use it sparingly. I have never been to miami but I think the name is suitable. It's a hot, sunny day smell to me, and I wouldn't want to wear it on a bad, boring, or cold day, and ruin the association of vacation weather. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

QUEENIE0001
QUEENIE0001

I love this perfume when you first spray it on...coconut...yummy...then it starts to smell like grapefruit or somthing on my skin. Not so good. So I put in on my T-shirt instead and it smells better longer and I don't get that fruity smell that just ruins it for me...lasting power very very short. Have to reapply often for the wearer to smell.

angelle
angelle

I love this for the summer, always reminds me of hot summer nights, tropical and coconut notes, its a bit like a fruit cocktail. By far the best of the GLOWS
one of the few fragrances I finished the whole bottle then went back for another and another..... Love it !

jodee
jodee

Of all the "Glows" I like this one the most. This one I see on my to get list. Coconutty goodness.

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

I bought this blind some time back, based on reading reviews of this one and Sunkissed Glow. I bought this one because many people said it smelled like coconut, and Sunkissed smelled like pineapple (which I didn't want to smell like). Surprise! This one is pineapple. I smell no coconut.

It's okay for what it is, and someone with hotter body chemistry than me could probably get it to warm up and smell really nice. I get a weird warm plastic note underneath all the pineapple or passionfruit or whatever it is I'm smelling. Not a keeper.

Lasting power OK--3 hours now and weakening. Oh, well. At least I got it at a discount site.

hermeline
hermeline

This smells like hard candy to me (the transparent ones, without colour) - the ones without a specific fruit flavour which I`ve liked the least as a child. Very synthetic and somewhat sweet smell, with hardly dynamics (it stays almost the same for hours on my skin). Could be appropriate for washing detergents IMO. The nice looking ad seems to evoke assotiations to summer beach, which couldn´t occur if you just close your eyes and smell this.

tuoksu
tuoksu

To me this smells very very beachy, makes me think of sand, sun-lotion, and so on. Nice.

sofababe
sofababe

I'm 30 miles from the coast, and I'm working, but what the heck. I'm wearing Miami Glow so I'm walking along the beach in a long summer dress, a cool drink in my hand, and huge sunglasses on my head. The day is beginning to cool and the sun is setting, and Miami Glow and I will be doing it all again tomorrow. Heavenly!

cocobella
cocobella

in some way it really smells like pina colada ;D. i have never been to miami, but this is the fragrance i would wear at night in miami ;).

gsiqueiros
gsiqueiros

I LOVE this perfume!!! The first time I smelled it, it reminded me of "G" from Harajuku but in a more mature and sophisticated way. Don't get me wrong I had a bottle of that one and used it to the last drop, but now I replaced it with MIAMI GLOW!!
Its great for summer it reminds me of laying on the beach in CANCUN with a PINA colada in my hand!!

wildorchid13
wildorchid13

I really want this one based on the description! Hoping the staying power is better than with some of the other JLO fragrances.....

Whit
Whit

*sniff, sniff* Come back! I miss you, Miami Glow!

mannequin29
mannequin29

Omg. I remember this perfume came out around 5 years ago and I LOVED it. I would always go spray it on in Myer & DJ but never got to buy it, then they discontinued! It has come back out in the past few months thank god. The scents remind me of a balmy summer night. It has a very sexy smell to it. It's just very different to anything else I have tried.

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

When I purchased and first sprayed it, I felt the passionfruit, coconut and kind-of-chocolate notes too strong, but after some time using it, I think the fruity notes are more noticeable, like coconut, and passionfruit. Perfect for a summer afternoon at the beach, not good for winter days (too weak). Good staying power.

Rachel87
Rachel87

I purchased Miami Glow without ever smelling it, and wished that I never purchased it. To me and all my friends who have tryed it, it smells very manly, Miami Glow is not my cup of tea. I perfer my perfumes to have a more feminine scent to them. Very disappointing because, I purchased the large 3.4 fl oz bottle and paid over $50.00 for it. I cant believe that Miami Glow has recieved such good reviews. I have several other Jennifer Lopez perfumes and they all smell really good, but this in my opinion is the worst of the collection.

Jellybean
Jellybean

I was hoping it smelled more like a beach. I find passionfruit's overpowering. I also detect lots of aldehyde and metallicy plasticky stuff which are not the ingredients here.

possumke
possumke

We definitely have a fruuuuuity one here! I actually enjoyed my bottle of Miami Glow until the very last drop.
I could have sworn there was some pineapple in there, but looking at the listed notes, not a pineapple in sight! so it must be the other exotic fruits that are so dominant in the composition.
A very sweet summery scent... for the very young at heart. Initially The sillage is great, lasting an hour or two, but then it just disappears without a trace...

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

I love Miami Glow it's such a cool Summer fragrence. It's definetly one for the Summer hols, the scent remimds me a bit of suntan lotion it's such a sweet fresh fragrence that just reminds you of being out in the sun on holiday! xoxo

Aly Steinberg
Aly Steinberg

Perfect Summer Scent. It's my Favorite out of my perfume collection!!

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

I absolutely adore this scent, it smells fruity and shower-fresh at the same time. Great summer perfume.

beautyenvy
beautyenvy

I usually buy my perfume in smaller bottles or multiple sampler sprays on ebay, because I'm always changing up my fragrance. I had a bottle of this years ago that I quickly went through, which is hard for me to normally do with perfume, and it still sticks out in my mind as a scent I really loved. It has a very warm, summery, beach-y feeling to it. Smells like a tanning oil or summer skin treatment might. Definitely a great day scent - during the summer I usually like something a bit more heavy (mostly gardenia scents) for night. I'm glad this one is still around, because I'm in the market for a new day summer scent!

ujhb
ujhb

I smelled this at the pharmacy because I used to have jlos Glow and I loved that one but Miami....ugh forget it. Why the citrus? why why why !? How did she go from laundry detergent soapy powder Glow to sour candied flowers? Looking at the notes, it's boulsh*t, no coconut scent at all... that would make it better if there was a coconut smell coming through instead of grapefruit lemon starburst dollar-store potpourri... I was so disappointed with this perfume.

This one was pointed out to me by several friends as great. With coconut and exotic fruits I should have liked it. I'm glad I could test-spray it because it wasn't for me. It was somehow watery and cheap. I couldn't even detect the coconut or passion fruit. On me it seemed to bring out more the end and middle notes.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

I absolutely ADORE heliotrope and it is difficult to find in the newer scents. It is the reason I love my Byblos for Women. This one is more fruity on my skin, which I don't mind. I get the coconut creaminess in the distant background...but what does it for me is the lovely heliotrope ribbon of scent that ties it all together. Heliotrope can be deep if it wants to be...and I like that aspect of it...But in Miami Glow it is more playful and upbeat. I also get the original Glow in there as well...which happens to be my guilty pleasure.

kittymoon
kittymoon

As many others, all I can smell is sunscreen lotion. Which is a shame because I like the idea of it and the opening. But I don't fancy to run around like a beach babe ...

Amyrosie
Amyrosie

Smells so good! I love it! It reminds me of my days in Miami Beach :)

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

if you like pina colada ;). smells great. perfect for summer (or summerfeeling on a cold rainy day)!

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

It has a hint of the original Glow but smells very unique. It does remind me of the tropical island that I am originally from. Definitely a daytime scent.
I get coconut, pineapple, powder, fresh-out-of-the-shower and other exotic fruit scents when I spray it on my skin.. Lovely concoction!

Java Sparrow
Java Sparrow

It is very nice. I would wear it in summer on the beach. It is a little like sun tan or body lotion with coconuty smell on skin warmed by sun (in a pleasant way).

Zaina
Zaina

I love this scent.i feel sun kissed whenever i wear it. When i wear this men always tell me how good i smell.One of my favorites.

lizzie81
lizzie81

To me this fragrance smells a lot like sun tan lotion (malibu) mixed with soap, it pleasant enough and has excellent lasting power. This one is defiantly for hot summer days. Its not my favourite of the glows and i probably wouldn't repurchase. For a summer fragrance i personally much prefer sun kissed glow

orchid_84
orchid_84

I was very surprised by this one - but not in a good way. Based on the notes, I expected to love it. I smell absolutely no coconut in this. There was a fruity-citrus burst on the initial spray, which quickly collapsed into a generic shampoo drydown. Not offensive, but so very boring. Nothing unique or even slightly beachy about this :(

If you're looking for a unique coconut scent for the summer, I think some better options are Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess or one of Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Coco fragrances.

janmcm
janmcm

I've never been to Miami but I did buy this in Ibiza and that's where it takes me right back to. Hot summer nights & hotter lazy days on the beach.
The bottle is long since finished but I still have the flip flops charm. I'd certainly buy it again.

karmas
karmas

just smells like soap on me....

melbritt24
melbritt24

Unlike the original J. Lo Glow, I like Miami Glow. It is a great beachy summer scent. I don't wear it at the office or formal settings because I feel that it is a juvenile scent and should be used sparingly and only for the casual days of summer.

VANE_KSK
VANE_KSK

Huele a un licuado de durazno. Muy tropical. Especial para el verano. Muy dulce y dura un monton. Buena inversion!

jmbg0380
jmbg0380

this perfume totally shouts out MIAMI to me or like BEACH when i smell it, its my favorite smell to go to the beach with or somewhere tropical. Or like to a luau with. What i like is that it dosent smell like sun block.

delphine67
delphine67

I bought this scent coz I love coconut. This perfume is very summery and fresh in the topnotes. After spraying I smell the coconut and passionfruit real good.Some grapefruit in the background then it gets warmer, sweeter with vanilla and heliotrope. Its gives a exotic feel wich I like on a hot summer day. I think it will smell divine on warm sunkissed skin.
I said before that it smelld like some old suntan lotion I had jears ago, but I forgot the name

coconoir
coconoir

Mouth watering! This scent is fun, delicious, and definitely appetizing.

Like it's namesake Miami, it is a fun scent with notes of coconut that give you energy and immediately put you in warm spirits.

I really enjoy this scent, and look forward to adding this to my collection.

Malene
Malene

The first few minutes I thought this fragrance was way too much pineapple and coconut for my taste. But then it really surprised me. In fact, I have never been so surprised by a fragrance before. After the few first minutes of being almost sticky –sweet it evolved to smell fantastic. To me this scent is everything I love about summer. It takes me right back to summer evenings after spending a day at the beach; a golden tan, wavy salty hair, a white knit sweater and a pair of denim shorts - and then this soft scent of balmy musk on your skin – Yes, I just love this fragrance...

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

tried this once again...very tropical coconuty smell...i like it, the bottle is gorgeous but i think it's very pricey...but i really want it, the bottle is so cute! It's a very nice perfume by Jlo

brindlegirl
brindlegirl

I was hoping this would be a hit but it wasn’t.
My partner loves coconut and floral fruity perfumes however this perfume he said smelt like ‘bug spray’ on me. Very disappointing.

Personally I didn’t mind the smell however will not wear it as it reminds him of bug spray.

Personally though this scent is fantastic for summer, it’s so clean and fresh. It smells as though you have just showered and coated yourself in the most luxurious of creams.

This perfume would be perfect on a summers day!

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

I'm not really a fan of summertime but this perfume actually makes me want summer to come quicker!

The opening notes are delicious with the coconut and exotic fruits. The drydown stays true to the Glow formula of being clean and fresh. The difference is the original was out-of-the-shower fresh while this smells tropical fresh.

I can totally see myself wearing Miami Glow on summer nights wearing a cute sundress with flip flops. Can't wait for the summer! :D

Vamy69
Vamy69

Mmmmmmm I love this scent. I know alot of people do not like this but I find it warm and yummy!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

If you want to go to beach, don't forget to wear this. This is a very summer fragrance... Yeah... the name is Miami, so you can feel like in Miami Beach, hehehe... I love this so much.. This is one of the best perfume ever!

xyelox
xyelox

omg i like this!
its so warm, cozy and full with coconuts!
the moment i sprayed it, its smells like fresh laundry
then it settles, leaves a very warm and cozy feeling
it bring me back to the night where we lay on the beach, laughing and giggling facing the ocean and enjoyed the night wind :)

This scent is very different from anything else I own because it's got that tropical twist to it. I LOVE it, but I wish it had better sillage. I thought it would make a great summer scent, but when it's 85+ degrees outside, this formula wears off so fast that I find myself re-applying every 30 minutes. It's a fruity and light fragrance with a touch of sensual coconut.

If you want a more grown-up tropical fragrance, I would suggest Liz Claiborne's Bora Bora. It's unarguably tropical, without the candy coating that Miami Glow has.

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

my sister gave me a bottle of this and i don't like it. it doesn't smell bad but to me it smells like creamy powder on dirty wet skin. when it dries it smells like sweet corn and it is weird to say the least

alexanna7

wow! Smells like hawaiian tropic! The grapefruit stays on long that's what i was wondering about it! Like what is that note? Grapefruit! But then the passion flowers kicks in with the orange flowers,coconut water,hum..hawaiian tropic...smelled my bottle...was identical to my suntan lotion!l love it more and more...especially in winter when i miss summer!wow! Back to the beach!

sistercurare

I bought two bottles as they were extremely cheap. Just finished the first one. It is a warm pina colada kind of smell, and makes me think of sandy beaches. Mind you, NOBODY has commented on it and I have worn it for 3 months. It wears off in like 25 minutes.Great for office wear, just don't spend more than 7 $ on it.

gingergirl60
gingergirl60

I bought this on offer from Superdrug last winter for about £7. I thought it smelled ok but nothing special so it went in the drawer.I got it out recently as i had no idea what it was like, and I thought it was really yummy.I sprayed a bit on at bedtime last night and the smell is still on my pillow case,so quite strong for an edt. it reminded me a little of Elizabeth Ardens 'Mediterranean',but whereas i think that is citrussy and suncream, this is fruit and suncream.one for the summer,but nice on a cold day too to lift the spirits.

pure auburn
pure auburn

completely says "sexy when you are!"

janudy
janudy

If you like pina colada...buy Miami Glow! I had such cravings after smelling this--creamy coconut, tropical fruits-yum! I also got something spicy and hot, it reminds me of hot red hots taste. I can see how it gets compared with suntan oil, but I think it's targeted for beach and summer wear, though I'll be breaking this out when I'm shoveling through piles of snow!

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I think the overwhelming message to take from Miami Glow is 'coconut sunscreen'.

This is far from an insult however. I brought it specifically because it smelt like this & I even wore EXTRA coconut scented sunscreen with it. My appetite for coconut could not be abated at the time.

I still love the smell of creamy coconut mixed with sun-heated skin, especially when the heart includes such beautiful fruity tropical flower inclusions. Miami Glow is such a rounded, soft, tropical smell - there is nothing here which is ostentatiously trying too hard to be someone's idea of the tropics. It is happy to just be what it is.

I also think that that is the kind of girl it suits as well. Someone who is just happy to be what she is, even if it is just for one day at the beach.

aerislina
aerislina

It's warm, lightly fruity with a tinge of coconut creates the perfect blend for hot super-sexy summer lazy nights.

Be warned, this is not for everyone. The blend creates a zesty fiery touch, which not all women will love. It's for the bold, the daring, and the explorers of the night.

If scents had a personality, this one definitely captured that of the feline badass.

krypto
krypto

Coconut
Tropical fruits
sweet vanilla

-------------> Miami Glow !!!

Tropical,hot and sssexy!!!!

Lyndale
Lyndale

I adore this fragrance. Whenever I wear it I feel as though I am whisked away to a tropical beach, sitting among the dunes with my large floppy brimmed hat and fruit cocktail as the waves roll up the beach and cool the sun baked dunes. Somehow the scent brings to my mind the heat of the golden sands and the coolness of the lapping ocean both at the same time, all blended with the sweet, intoxicating scent of tropical fruits.
Sunkissed Glow was actually created because there was so much controversy over the short availability time of Miami Glow but even that wasn't enough and they actually reintroduced Miami Glow! The fragrance is now no longer discontinued so it should be much easier to get hold of for those of you who want it!

sharyssa
sharyssa

If you compare his and sunkissed glow they are very similar. Maimi has coconut and sunkissed has pineapple but pretty much they are the same fragrance. I am wearing this all summer though it's delightful!

StephD
StephD

THE perfect beach scent for warm summer nights, partying by the water around a bondfire, laughs and flirting. It is a very warm scent, and also very strong. Therefore, don't wear too much! I didn't know they discontinued this one, too bad. I liked this one alot in the JLO collection.

wallflower
wallflower

another beachy scent that i really love. similar in spirit to EL Bronze Goddess but more intense. in fact it might be similar to other exotic perfumes but i haven't smelled anything exactly like this before. in my opinion it's one of the best J.Lo perfumes, they shouldn't have discountinued it..
notes of passion fruit, exotic flowers, coconut suntan lotion, orange flower and warm sand perfectly work together to result a passionate, sunkissed and happy summer scent.
could be a bit longer lasting though.

JOAN
JOAN

This perfume reminds me a hot-exotic summer on the beach drinking pina colada !!!So sexy... femininine...refreshing smell!!!

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Miami glow. A discontinued favourite of many. Wish that was true for me. I really really wanted to like this fragrance,and i purchased it after a long search and for twice its price because its very hard to find where i live. DISAPPOINTMENT!! Its nothing special. I love coconut scents in the summer and am forever searching for the perfect coconut. This has a very metalic tinge to it, and thats the first thing i get when i spray it on. Metallic and artifical.It does improve when its had time on your skin for a while and the only plus is that the coconut is present throughout,from the beginning till the end.IMO victorias secret`s 'beauty of brazil' is a better choice for people looking for a yummy coconut summer scent.

B_ildikoo
B_ildikoo

I love Miami Glow, because it's not just another summer scent, it has something special about it. It tells a story. I recognized some of the notes in other perfumes, but they didn't seem so intense, or so well-blended. It reminds me of the summer I spent in Ocean City.

Unfortunately it's not available in some European countries. I tried to find it in Stuttgart, Paris, London, Budapest and Bucharest, but with no luck. I also tried to order it online. I heard that it was discontinued, since it was a special edition. I really believe that they should continue producing it, because a lot of people loved it and are searching for it, even a few of my friends who smelled it on me.

817flowers
817flowers

This is a wonderful summer, beachy scent. IT lasts - just when you think it's over - it lets you know it's there. I didn't like wearing it in the winter - but love it so much now that summer has arrived. I've stocked up on it. Try it if you can.

egege
egege

there is something very sharp, almost metallic in miami glow. where is the beach? where are the coconut trees? a huge disappointment...

oh_caroline
oh_caroline

pina colada, minus the rum.

great one! too bad it's limited edition.

bien venido a Miami :)

Lexxii
Lexxii

I got a mini set with 4 of the Glow perfumes for Christmas, and this one is my favorite. Perhaps it's just because I like fruity smells but if I were to buy one of the 4 on my own I think this would be the one most worth it.

nichick390
nichick390

This one smells best ofall of them aside form after dark and still. not sure which but it's better than glow and love at first glow.

swedeangel
swedeangel

Pina colada in a bottle. Mostly i get the coconut,grape and passionfruit ,and yes i like it! So smooth,fresh and beachy - pure summer!
And though its so fresh it is still sweet and complex enough to be intersting ,and not just "a summerscent", i absolutely love it.

Soph007
Soph007

I only wear this perfume during the summertime, its perfect on hot days and always reminds me of summer :)

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This smells a bit like a coconut cocktail which isn't too sweet or sugary but isn't very sophisticated. Both this and Glow seem to have a metallic 'sheen' to them which makes them uncomfortable to wear. I bought this in an attempt to re-create summer, but since when do English meadows smell of coconuts? I'll go for something more personal to me in future.

CamillaCC
CamillaCC

Top notes of coconuts are obvious, I guess thats why its so beachy. It dries down warm to an ambery musk and kinda soapy in my opinion. I prefer the original Glow... but even that I don't enjoy anymore.

alexanna7

Just bought it!love it!the j.lo perfumes are good to recreate a scent that smells like vacation.miami glow is the beach for sure with the sun tan lotion!i feel at the beach when i wear miami glow!thank you j.lo for your perfumes!

NatWeb
NatWeb

I adore this, it smells like a tropical holiday in a bottle. It's very fruity but doesn't have an over-the-top sickly sweetness, it's actually quite light. The coconut and pineapple bursts through, making it the ideal summer scent. The best of all the Glows in my opinion.

LoveLy
LoveLy

top notes are pleasant but then i get a not so pleasant note that could be the ... i dont know..but its making the perfume smell a little cheap on my skin but its not completely bad. its almost like sharp.. i forgot the name of the spice but its the one that taste how hair products smell...lol

that's making for a turnoff with this scent...

oh but wait its slowly disappearing and i'm starting to get the pleasant combinaton of all of the notes and is not that bad..

that being said it's no very original..smells like three other perfumes i own

o yeah its cardamom i believe i smelled in the middle notes but thats not a note listed so just my skin

JML LEE
JML LEE

i found this alot nicer than the original glow it smellt warm and creamy with a nice hint of fruit great for summer nights as for staying power i get about 3 to 4 hours

danimcneil

Can you believe I haven't tested this till this year? Well I was looking around at the after christmas sales, and i saw Miami Glow. Now I LOVE the original glow and glow after dark is a great night scent. So i sprayed a bit of Miami on me and walked around the mall. I went to Nordstroms and sprayed many others on me as well (you know how it goes :))and Miami overpowered them all! Now i love me a STRONG scent. Plus I am already searching for a summer scent cuz im so tired of the snow already. WOW! Miami transported me! This reminds of laying on the beach tanning with a little bit of sunblock and skin scent. Also a tiny bit of fruits. I cant totally explain this scent, because Miami is more of an experience. Please try it out!

I cant wait for Glow Blue!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I miss this one a lot,is very yummy,delicious,piña colada,it last long on my skin,just love it.

the bottle is very cool the bracelet is really original. :)

Ninja_Cath
Ninja_Cath

When I first smelled the fragrance I wasn't sure what I was smelling... I work in a drug store and we have the parfum, so I tried it... it kind of smelled like cardboard... and a little woody at the beginning... Maybe the bottle was old, but I was really disapointed that it wasn't as fruity as I wanted.

felineluvr
felineluvr

I quite like Miami Glow, the only one of JLo perfumes that I care for at all. To me is really does conjure up Miami Beach/bare skin/sun/sand/suntan lotion. Funny, I live in Florida and actually hate the weather....but I do like this scent a lot. It seems that apparently it has been brought back as now you can find it again for a decent price (under $30 for a 3.4 oz bottle on ebay). Good move JLo....please don't discontinue this one again.

I expected so much from Miami Glow. After being raved about constantly when it hit the shelves by fellow reviewers and then 4 years on brought back by popular demand, I assumed that this would have to be Jennifer Lopez's best fragrance to date.

Forgive me when I say that I don't understand all the fuss. Sure it smells beachy, tropical, Summery and a little like sunscreen, but aren't there enough fragrances like that already?

I unfortunately didn't sense any coconut, just grapefruit and passionfruit, followed by orangeblossom and then musk, lots of it.

I couldn't get over how synthetic this fragrance was to my nose. If it had been a sweet synthetic smell I may have liked it, but this fragrance is similar to the scent of cheap suntan lotion. Not my cup of tea at all. I must add on a nicer note, Miami Glow does have great lasting power, I guess that earns this fragrance one star from me.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Arreeeeeba! Did I just get magically transported from my desk in gloomy London town to a place with sunshine and cocktails?? IF ONLY!!!

This perfume smells extremely tropical, the passion fruit is the most predominant note with a twist of coconut. It reminds me of suntan lotion...colourful drinks with sparklers and umbrellas and lounging in the sun. Maybe I shouldn't have bought this perfume right before winter in the city of London but hey...maybe it will be nice to wear to remind me of holidays past.

The drier stage is alot more interesting, the floral notes have come forward and are mingling with the tropical vibe. I actually think this stage is nicer. It has a good amount of throw and I don't think I'm gonna have to spray so often (As I love to do!)The perfume has turned a bit sharper now, but in a good way. When I'm getting wafts of it from my wrists it's lovely, it smells different close up than in the air around you.
The dry stage of this is where I think the real lovliness of this perfume becomes apparent. The fruity side of the perfume has gone completley. It's totally different now. I smell a very fresh, clean scent that is gorgeous. It kind of smells like laundry in such a good way. I've had 3 compliments already today and someone in my office has actually gone and bought a bottle of this perfume.

This is a winner, I bought it completley unsniffed and glad I did as I hear it's getting quite rare..
I'll enjoy this in the winter and even more in the summer next year! :)

mandashell
mandashell

Based on an overwhelming number of postive reviews I decided to purhcase this one unsniffed. WOW! Was that a mistake! Don't know if a bad bottle was revceived but this smells terrible. There is this underlying disgusting artificialness that you are able to smell lightly when the perfume is initally sprayed. After it has settled all you smell is that disgustingly artificial scent and it is nauseating. It saddens me to be in the minority here but this perfume is rank. When it is first sprayed, you can smell the conconut and a bit of the citrus but whatever "it" is takes over and drowns EVERYTHING else out!!! 0.o YIKES!

czardog
czardog

Oh why oh why was this discontinued? The sunkissed glow doesn't even hold a candle to this. It reminds me of my teenage beach days, wearing Hawaiian Tropic SPF 2 (yes, SPF2) suntan oil.

knics33
knics33

Why- oh WHY did this get discontinued?! I LOVE this- awesome coconut, summer fragrance. The florals in this balance the fragrance very well (so its not just sweet coconut/suntan lotion-ish). I was recently able to snap a 1 oz. bottle at Target for $25.99 which is pretty good considering what a full sized bottle goes for on eBay. When I run out I will probably have to shell out the money though... it's just that good.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

A wonderful Pina Colada scent. Best summer perfume ever! I love it!!

arladanielle

I love this warm scent! My daughter sat close to me and said that I smelt like cookies and cupcakes! Must be the coconut infused to it.But I must say the cyclamen and orange blossom middle notes slowly move in and create a nostalgic feel.
Classy and elegant. Very JLo.

jonr951

Im madly in LOVE with Miami Glow! It was the first scent i ever bought myself. I was 14 and i remember walking into robinsons may ready to buy curious britney spears. I actually did buy it. Having not noticed Miami Glow at robinsons may i was surprised when i saw it at macys. It was love at first whiff! It was during spring break in april so it was just perfect for the weather. I bought my bottle at macys and went right back to robinsons may to return curious. I really dont know why it hit me so hard. I was never really fond of coconut but this wonderful scent just had something really special about it. The grapefruit, coconut, and passion fruit in the top notes just took my breath away! I had never smelled anything like it! I simply adore it and am so sad that it was a limited edition! I LOVE it way more then any of jlos other glows. Its just wonderful and i really hope they bring it back! I still have a little bit left but its not gonna last me 4ever! I should have stocked up on it! If you were never able to smell it im so sorry because you really missed out! Sunkissed Glow is somewhat like it but its still not as wonderful as Miami Glow was!

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

my friend used to wear this and I loved it! I think her glow collection is overall pretty good! she banks off it too!

Coco _Mademoiselle80
Coco _Mademoiselle80

This is the best summer fragrance! When I wear it, it makes me feel in a sandy beach, drinking coctail. Maybe through the coconut milk it's a bit like suntan lotion, but not in the wrong meaning.

sunkist7957
sunkist7957

When the first time I tested this fragrance on a little piece of cardboard at the perfume counter I decided to make this my favorite and special cologne. A month later, I bought this perfume online and paid $40 for a 50ml bottle of it.

When I started to use it on my skin, I wasn’t sure whether to like it. I forced myself to like it because I had spent so much to buy this perfume. I just couldn’t though!

Miami Glow is a sexy fragrance, and has some strong notes of passion fruit upon first applying. But I really like the coconut in it.

Miami Glow is nice but I regret having bought this perfume without trying it first on my skin.

I wish my skin was easier with perfumes!

Michii_<3
Michii_<3

Miami Glow makes me think of a huge slice of thick lush coconut ice. It has an amazing depth to it, its very sexy and intrigueing and like the original Glow by Jlo smells very fresh and clean. But whereas Glow had a more morning shower-fresh type scent, Miami Glow is more the type of fragrance I'd want to spritz on after swimming in the ocean, or coming home and showering after a long, hot day at the beach, and getting ready to go out to the streets of the palm tree lined, busy city wearing a silky dress. jewelled flip flops and beaded bracelets.

It is an absolutely gorgeous smelling perfume, its just a bottle of lush, tropical, coconutty, sexy, sunny freshness and I can't get enough of it!

gucci
gucci

i totally hate this fragrance because it's very synthetic and nasty smelling i think it smells the same as all the fragrances of glow except the original glow plus it's a little to hippy for me

CFKay
CFKay

Not too bad at first. However, 2 hours into this, the olfactory symphony turned into a cruel funky twang! DH had to rush to the pharm to get meds as my sinuses had flared up badly. After two showers and hair washings I still couldn't escape the nauseating twang and spent the rest of the day in bed with Vicks Vapo-rub in my nostrils. Fearing evil lurking inside, I took a hammer and smashed the bottle into pieces. I suggest you try before you buy.

Monet
Monet

i`m not a fan of this kind of perfums but i have to eat my words, it`s a great fragance in my country y found a store that still have 6 or 8 bottles of this, first i had a 50ml, last month i bought a 100ml. just in case!

falovalo
falovalo

When I first sprayed this I got the distinct smell of shaving cream. Though, after it settled on my skin I did detect some coconut and it smelled as if I'd been laying on the beach. Not anything exciting but its a nice summer fragrance I think.

sweet_escape
sweet_escape

i found this quite strong and headache inducing. I wanted to love it, since i have an appreciation for gourmand type fragrances. I might try it again...why not since it's so affordable. I might have to just spray a cloud and walk through it since i obviously can't tolerate too much of it. It is lovely though

siskakak
siskakak

I love this perfume especialy coconut water...it's really interesting and long lasting.all glow line a long lasting and great for everyday use!!

ramiske
ramiske

I really like this scent. The coconut really stands out, with a fruity undertone. Great for the summer!

I wish it had a little more staying power, though.

marie08
marie08

I love this, it's a great summer scent. They should definitely add this to the line permanently.

essija
essija

I don't know how I feel about this one, Its very spicy on me in a weird cheap way. I only have a very small bottle and will later review afer wearing all day.. Just for now, not really digging it, not like Live LUX..

snobuni77
snobuni77

Miami Glow is my second to least favorite of the glow's the Regular Glow is my least fav.
This one would be good & is tolerable but it smells to generic to me.The coconut & pineapple are backed by a powdery smell that makes them sour.

Malibu
Malibu

MIAMI GLOW opens with a mix of fruity top notes. It balances the line between sweet & fresh, binging to mind a summer cocktail.
As the fragrance dries into the middle notes, it evolves into similar floral notes as the original GLOW.
The floral notes are perfectly mixed with the amber. The vanilla/musk base reminds me of sun warmed skin.

I really wish that MIAMI GLOW was a permanent edition to the J.LO fragrance wardrobe. It is far superior to GLOW AFTER DARK. The perfect summer fragrance.

Cherub573
Cherub573

I really like the initial burst of tropical fruits. Really delicious smelling! However, after that starts to fade, the musk comes through. It smells like the same musk they use in Glow; it reminds me of Ivory soap, which I don't care for personally, but anyone who loves the original Glow will welcome that note.

shadyisme
shadyisme

Miami Glow is amazing its my signature summer fragrance...I have bought so many bottles.

LizzieM
LizzieM

Gosh, I love this. Such a same it was only a limited edition.

jonr951

tasha0705!!! u are absolutely right!!! SUNKISSED GLOW is coming out in Feb!!! i just found a website that has the ad, the bottle, the prices, and the notes! i love the bottle! its red orange, yellow, and green! it also comes w/ a shell bracelet! the notes are orange blossom, waterlily, passion flower, amber, and musk!!! its going 2 b incredible! i cant wait!!!

tasha0705
tasha0705

well, it is not in my nature to like celebs of any kind, but I must admit that I like and admire and respect JLo, not only for her great beauty, but because she is a woman with great sense of style and fashion- very much diffferent in her way of wearing clothes, in a nice vintage-hippie-chic style. That we have in common, and maybe that is why I like her- and, she has proven herself to be a good perfume picker-all her perfumes are very good, and one thing outlines them, among many others-quality. Honestly, throughout my entire pregnancy, I couldn't bear any smells, especially Miracle or LLempicka, but JLo's I could smell always. AND, for all those who miss Miami Glow - SUNKISSED glow is out, it is the same as this one! I had no idea, I expected Live Platinum, but there it is, absolutely the same scent as MGlow. So, the beauty is back!

BethAshley
BethAshley

This perfume is a guilty pleasure... The packaging is tacky, it's a celebrity perfume and definitely reminds me of sunscreen... It's also wonderful. It is such a great pick-me-up on a cold winter's day. I think of a beach vacation whenever I put it on.

The passion fruit and coconut stand out at first and then a warm grapefruit scent follows. It dries out to a light citrus musk. The only downside to this scent is that it is so light that it tends to fade away rather quickly.

tangledvines
tangledvines

I really love this scent! Coconut is one of my very favorite smells, and this kind of reminds me of suntan lotion. Yummy and makes me miss Summer!
This can still be purchased at Wal-Mart. I just bought a bottle. I sure hope the Wal-mart in my location doesn't decide to pull it off the shelves. I will be heart broken.

Blue Orchid
Blue Orchid

I absolutely adored this scent. Very sexy and very femininine. I received so many compliments when I wore it.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

Miami Glow is synonymous of sunny days, summer, beach, sea and much diversion. There is not similar scent. One of the best Jennifer Lopez perfumes.

Deedz
Deedz

My favourite thing about Miami Glow is the initial burst of coconut and fresh tropical fruits that I inhale in a breath of warm exotic holiday air. The sweetness of passionfruit and freshly squeezed juice washes in on a lazy wave over a base of warm vanilla and very gentle spicyness then lifts to a fragrant floral walk in a shady wild tropiccal garden. Left on my skin after a rest, the fragrance is of a slightly orangey musk scent and on my clothes is similar to a sweet pina colada cocktail which lingers until washed off. This Perfume is delicious for warm nights outdoors wearing pretty flowing silky dresses and walking barefoot in the moonlight on cool sand. Hehe, take me there.

bmanka
bmanka

This scent reminds me of a hot summer evening on the beach, the smell of the sea and suntan oil:) Perfect for summer days.

Marianne
Marianne

Warm, coconut notes, combined with some exotic fruit. Fruity and heavy at the same time.

Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez 3.92 out of 5 based on 1031 ratings and 256 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
Perfume WorldWide
Miami Glow
Miami Glow
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Miami Glow Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed for Women
Miami Glow Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Miami Glow Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
MIAMI GLOW for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
MIAMI GLOW for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 1oz
Miami Glow Gift Set by Jennifer Lopez Gift Set for Women Includes 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray .49 Golden Bronzing Powder
drugstore.com
Eau De Toilette
J.Lo Miami Glow Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz
J.Lo Miami Glow Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.