Designers » I-K » « Groups

My Glow Jennifer Lopez for women

My Glow Jennifer Lopez for women
dislike

My Glow Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

My Glow by J.LO was created during her pregnancy and it marks Jennifer's motherhood. The perfume is available in a feminine flacon crowned with an angel-shaped stopper. It includes lavender, lotus, freesia, peony, white rose, green leaves, Casablanca lily, sandalwood, musk, heliotrope and precious wood. Available as 50 and 100ml edt, with a gentle body lotion. The perfume arrives on the market in October 2009. Photos were made by Carter Smith.

Lavender Water Lily Freesia

Rose Green Notes Peony Lily

Musk Sandalwood Woodsy Notes Heliotrope

Body by Victoria

My Glow Fragrance Reviews

karenX
karenX

I hate to admit that I love this fragrance as much as I do. Celebrity fragrances, in general, are something I tend to avoid, but after finding this back in 2010 or so, it has been a go-to scent of sorts for me.

Soft, simple, clean, not quite soapy/not quite floral/ not quite vanilla/not quite.... anything. Don't get me wrong - all of those things are there, just in such equal amounts that it becomes none of those things.

It's just a soft, clean, comforting scent. "Cashmere" is the perfect word for it. I can wear it day or night, any time of year, for any type of occasion - and it always fits well.

It doesn't stand out, so it's not something I would wear if I wanted to be noticed, but as a comfort scent, it works nicely.

I'm usually a straight, clean floral kind of girl, but I reach for this one at least a few times per month(which is saying something, from someone who has MANY perfumes to choose from), and have for years.

lkha37
lkha37

This is a light soft scent that evokes calm and peace. I spritz it on as a bedtime scent as the lavender in it soothes and lulls me to sleep. There's also a baby powder-like dry down which is comforting. I seldom use it during the day as it doesn't really last and I usually don't reapply scents at work to avoid offending co-workers with sensitive noses.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

What a lovely, soft, beautiful scent. It's like the fragrance embodiment of a cashmere sweater. Soft and comforting with lavender, powdery heliotrope, and sandalwood underneath. The water lily does add a bit of sharpness that can give the lavender a tiny bit of a eucalyptus quality, but it's not overly harsh. The bottle is cute (although I don't much care for the cap) and it's fairly inexpensive. Overall this is a very pleasant scent; certainly different from the other celebrity scents out there today. It does seem to embody motherhood in some ways.
Side note- the longevity is really lacking. It only lasted a couple hours on me. So it's a good pick-me-up if you need something comforting but it's not an all-day frag unless you want to reapply multiple times.

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

I have been raving so much about this perfume for year's & finally i received a few bottle's for my birthday back in March. This is a very gentle pretty floral scent & i got whiff's of lavender along with the powdery musk all the way through to the dry down which i found very calming & relaxing. My Glow is inoffensive & the green notes keep it fresh & a soft contrast of the sandalwood. I found this scent feminine, ok it's a little soapy but it is easy to wear plus i am a huge fan of the heliotrope & the scent is not over bearing. This so suitable for new mum's to be & even hectic ones like myself but ideal for the office, simple to love after a bath or shower & makes a lovely bedtime scent. Delicate as a new born baby & Angelic as a little angel, masterpiece!!!.

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Why would anybody create a fragrance (a perfume!) which smells mostly just like a soap, and put their name on it? Especially someone as talented and successful as JLo?! Complete mystery to me.

Although, I do love the dry down! Not sure if I can detect any separate notes, but if I read it contains lavender, rose, heliotrope, lily and musk - then I nod with agreement. Yes, delicate, powdery, soapy, yet comforting floral, skin scent. So if anybody would come up with a perfume that smells like the dry down of My Glow, and adds something a bit more interesting to the opening and heart of it, I'd be the first one to buy it!

Edit: Had an aha-moment here! I know what puts me off - the water lily! Without it it would be amongst my favourites, even if it smells just like a bar of nice soap. :)

kaihawaii808
kaihawaii808

She has taken the very essence of a baby and poured it into a bottle for everyone who is childless to use. Its unique in so many ways.

Zrye
Zrye

I believe that this fragrance is beautiful in every way! From the scent itself to the bottle and packaging! This fragrance is strictly floral. FLORAL, FLORAL, FLORAL! I can definitely detect the lavender! Lavender can be tricky because it will either be a masculine lavender or a clean and fresh lavender! It's definitely a clean fresh lavender! It's just beautiful! All together it's a clean, green, floral fragrance!

The box is a little flimsy...a lot. But the bottle is so beautiful! I love the direction Jennifer wanted to go with this bottle! It is probably the most heartfelt bottle I have ever seen a celebrity release! Definitely the most personal too! The cap is just capturing! You can almost feel the connection she shares with her children! I love it!

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

A very clean, fresh scent. Pleasant, but rather plain. To me it smells a little bit like flowery soap, but it's kind of nice. Perfect for a woman who wants a light, gentle and inoffensive fragrance that doesn't stand out and can be worn daily.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

One of my faves. A real classic. I receive so many compliment when wearing this. Day or night. Year round I can wear this. It's a beautiful heavy and hearty powdery baby fresh scent. Makes me think of a baby in a swaddled blanket all soft and powdery. 100% a fresh and soapy scent that you wear to feel comfy and calm. I wear it to work a lot to stay relaxed and the silage and staying power is superb. A signature scent and my faveorite from the "Glow" line and spin offs in " Glow ". A 5/5!

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

Use this up quickly if you have it. I have such nice memories of this perfume because I wore this while sewing my wedding dress. The fragrance in my bottle was lovely then. It smelled like my idea of a 1950's pristine floral youthful perfume but modernized; like bouquets and perfect-smelling babies and angel food cake. One year later and the fragrance had turned into a sour masculine. It doesn't work on my skin at all now. Make sure you get a fresh bottle.

NikiZ
NikiZ

I just received my bottle today and of course couldn't wait to try it on my skin! It was a blind buy to be honest, I trusted the reviews and description here as I'm a great fan of J.Lo's original Glow, and I also have her Live EDP.
Now, for the scent... I was a bit disappointed by the way it smells on my skin; I expected it to be close to the original Glow but even more subtle, as most reviewers here claim. I'm not saying I don't like it, I do, but I'm not crazy about it. On my skin [so far] it comes off very green and crisp, I don't smell the lavender much [if at all], and I barely get any of the other warmer, woodsy undertones of musk and sandalwood, even though I've had it on for hours now. It smells almost as if I just sprayed it on, the freesia and green notes overpowering everything else, giving it a licorice-like, yet very crisp and sharp edge.

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

Now this is my cup of tea. I love this most suttle, soft fragrance. I love the floral smell and the musky undertone.

greenelf
greenelf

Another scent I like from Ms. Lopez--this is fresh, gentle, feminine and soft--again, a perfect scent for summer. I found it subtle, but lasting. It's interesting that this is her "preganancy" scent--many women have trouble tolerating fragrances during late pregnancy, because the excess of estrogen makes them hyper sensitive to smells. I LOVE the bottle!

naen
naen

I've waited for 2 weeks to get this and hoped so much it will be lovely. Yes, it does smell just like description says: pretty, calm, not offensive at all. But yes, it doesn't last, which sadly i consider its only quality.
One can't overapply it, in less than 30 minutes it's gone, completely gone...

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

So clean, out of the shower scent. It"s a very safe scent that wouldn't bother anyone, it's just so clean :)
Perfect for a summer day. I like it very much for all these reasons. But I never wear it much as it doesn't have much personality..

Latindancer
Latindancer

Another clean, powdery fragrance that reminds me a lot of her original Glow. But this one's softer, lighter, greener. A very safe scent, great to wear to work or for casual daily use. Not overwhelming, not drowning, it just stays close to your skin and lasts for a reasonable amount of time. It's a very personal scent, which is why I liked it. It doesn't announce itself to the world, it just clings to you shyly and silently. Occasionally, you catch whiffs of it in the air, and then it went back into hiding. Such a delicate scent!
And the bottle is just adorable, with it's delicate angels on the cap and the very feminine victorian style design of the box. I use this as my work scent, and coincidentally enough, I am currently working with pregnant women and babies, hence this scent fits perfectly into the picture.
I have 100ml and I will certainly savor it to the last bit!

lizlady68
lizlady68

This is a dead ringer for Body by Victoria which was discontinued at one time and back now.... but it doesn't last as long... a great fresh earthy clean scent for me.

Sabrinah
Sabrinah

I bought this for my baby~
Its so freash, delicate and lavenderish fragrance,
a very nice perfume for babies~
And I love it too~
If you wanna buy this, make sure you're buying 100ml bottle, or your perfume will last only weeks~ (wink)

Meadowberg
Meadowberg

My Glow is pleasant, it is soft and powdery, but I can't help but feel there is a hint of "maturity" to it that is out of place on someone my age. Everyone is saying it reminds them of motherhood, and I believe that is the idea behind it (since J-Lo designed it during her pregnancy). So at age 20 now, I think I should be experimenting with more fun and flirty fragrances, whereas My Glow is very gentle and unexciting.
EDIT: A few weeks back I had a sickness that meant any smell turned my stomach horribly - any smell, interestingly, except this one! It was actually quite soothing. So there is definitely a benefit to this inoffensive fragrance, it is perfect for delicate noses and stomachs!

jackieee
jackieee

this was a blind buy on ebay i bought it because i was told it smelled like the fragrance and the body mist by victoria secret wich i love so i decided to try it out and i have got to say yes they do smell almost the same except my glow is more powdery but once it dries it does get more floral you can defenitly smell the lavender i love it but there is a down side for me it does not las longer than an hour i have no idea why i have to pack it on me 4-6 sprays so i can at least have some sillage throught the morning but i dont want to finish my 1 oz that quick :( i wish it have more longetivity

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I have had this frag for a few months and just remembered to review it now :)

Bought this blind from TJ Maxx - I picked up the box and quickly searched Fragrantica for a description of the fragrance and the notes. I thought it was precious that it was made during her pregnancy, hence the name, and basically bought it for that reason.

I am not disappointed in the fragrance. It is fresh, clean, and actually lasts a fair amount of time. It is inoffensive and I have already gotten compliments on it. My only real "complaint" about it is that it really does have an uncanny resemblance to Body (The Fragrance) by Victoria's Secret. I have always liked Body by Victoria so that's not really a bad thing, it just isn't anything new and exciting to rave about. Still, I will gladly use up and enjoy My Glow. Corny as it sounds, as a new mother, I will have a little emotional attachment to this fragrance - it will remind me of my first months with my little guy. Very fitting, I think :)

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

I just tried my sample. My Glow is a very clean smell. It actually reminds me of some of the fragrances from the CLEAN line. This is one of the perfumes that I'd rather use as a linen spray. A little too powdery for my liking. And it smells a bit soapy. Just okay. Not worth buying a whole bottle.

xanman

Finally bought this and I am glad I did. So very feminine, light and pretty. Perfect for daily use. Though it is a modern fragrance it brings to mind Victorian motherhood-could be due to the lavender. A very common complaint of "My Glow" is its poor lasting power- however- the longevity on my skin is phenomenal-sprayed this on pulse points 7 hours ago-still going strong but in a clean, pleasant way.

MissxoAlisha
MissxoAlisha

This perfume reminds me of motherhood! I don't know exaclty why, but it does. The idea she created it when she was pregnant with her kids is so sweet. it's light and beautiful. one of my favorites. :)

TessMc
TessMc

I love this perfume, it's soft, delicate and feminine. But the longevity is really poor, it lasts no more than 30 minutes on my skin.

the bottle is adorable. i like this scent a lot more now that i've given it a 2nd chance. it's fresh, it's slighty powdery, with a nice smell of clean white soap. i'm enjoying his very much now. it's affordable, not offensive and just a pretty feminine scent. i think it's great for casual everyday wear.

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

I bought this on a whim as an everyday scent to wear to my new job in a mother & baby store. It is exactly what I was looking for-clean,subtle and fresh. It reminds me of floral soap and clean clothes and to me it smells like an expensive fragrance . It's totally different from the usual scents I go for,but it is perfect for me to wear everyday as it is not overpowering.

purrfuemluvr
purrfuemluvr

Smells great but Jennifer really needs to drop the 'glow' thing...

francesmay
francesmay

Received my bottle today. It is a simple, fresh, powdery scent. Inoffensive, so safe for those who work with very sensitive noses. It is a simple everyday scent. Longevity- two hours is all the time it stays on my skin.

nightcat23
nightcat23

A very clean, light floral watery scent. Very pleasent and inoffensive. This was marketed to new mothers who don't want their new babies overwhelmed by their perfume and I think this is perfect for that. Great for office wear and casual days. A nice pretty relaxed scent. Everything in this is subtle, delicate and pulled back.

I find the water lilly and the freesia are the most prominant but even those are quite watered down.

loonad
loonad

light inoffensive smell.good for summer.like it very much.

ani_87
ani_87

Just tested today, and to me smells very similar to Pur Blanca by Avon(just lighter version of it). Fresh,sweet scent,a bit flowery and bit more powdery,nothing really excited,for everyday use perfume. It doesn't even last for long. Quite disappointing. I'm glad i tested first before i buy it.

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

Another impulse buy. It does have a light, fresh appeal to it. Downside is after spraying it a few times, it smells like a bar of soap and baby powder - not very imaginative. I can't see myself finishing the 100mL bottle. Would not recommend.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

One of my favorites, so simple and cleanly innocent. This is one of my go to perfumes when I want to smell clean and feminine and just want to smell good for myself. Fresh and clean and light, I detect roses, lavendar, lilies, baby powder and wood. Just an overall pleasant fragrance for those that want to smell feminine and beautiful.

WhiteCity
WhiteCity

A very discreet perfume,almost a deodorant.A kind floral for kind ladies who dont want to stand out for their looks but for their values.
Relaxed soft and optimistic.Its perfect for after shower use.
It will not change your life,but its difficult not to like it!

taboo2287
taboo2287

the only reason why i gave it a try was the bottle... i loved the angel it looks so vintage and unique, for the fragrance it's totally not my type of scent, smelled like caramel popcorn and a bit stinky! what a waste of a lovely bottle :(

fidyanza
fidyanza

i just bought this n not happy with it!!! its too weak for me..WTH!~ lavender suppose to be loud n calm.. :( all i can smell=soapy+powdery scent..floral of cos(just for a few minutes) :(

sharyssa
sharyssa

i re smelled this at tjmaxx today and i kind of like it it is still on my hand and i have washed them a few times and washed dishes it starts out soft but it does have a hint of something masculine i want to say lavender? but idk. i would buy if i could find a big bottle i dont like small bottles.

chaos2
chaos2

I bought this because I knew it had lavender and freesia notes. I agree with the posters who say it is subtle. It gets mild pretty fast. However, I found that it lasted a long time. It is def a frag that you have to put your nose right next to the skin to smell, but that is OK too. It is a nice change for me to have one that is just personal and sort of comforting. I def get the lavender and freesia and then the freshness is the next strongest note. The powdery is there, but it does not ovepower the lavender freshness. The setting that this reminds me of is a very expensive, traditional, summer wedding in a large house with flowers everywhere and an expansive green lawn with plenty of trees. I am enjoying it now (NOV) but I think it will make a great Summer frag. It is different than the citrus X 10 that I ususally go for in the summer. It will be a nice change.

Talk about a "blah" fragrance! I really wanted to like this one. It smells identical to fabric softener, very reminiscent of Alfred Sung's Shi. I smell a peachy fruitiness on my skin that makes no sense because there is no peach or fruit in the notes that I know of. I also detect freesia as the strongest of the floral notes. I think this scent could easily pass for a child's perfume that comes in a Disney makeup set for ages 6-10.

AllieT
AllieT

What a lovely sweet, gentle smell this one has ... ultra feminine and like a more affordable version of Noa by Cacharel.
Bottle is gorgeous too, am wondering whether it will be a limited edition though, hope not!
Just bought another bottle as it's so uplifting and smells so gorgeous!

xanman

My Glow is very pretty, soft and comforting. Yes very much like Noa but without the coffee essence. One reviewer described it as "serene' and I find that to be the best adjective to describe this scent.I feel very peaceful while wearing this one. Contrary to most reviewers, I find this to be extremely long lasting, put a generous spray on each wrist last night at 5 o'clock, here it is at 9:00 am and still enjoying the very nice, clean dry-down. Maybe the tester I tried is more concentrated? Might add this to my collection.

reidb18
reidb18

I've come across some subtle perfumes in my time but nothing as soft as this: Powdery, Aquatic & very soft water florals. This perfume is perfect for mothers around their newborn babies. 4 stars for subtlety.

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

This is a beautiful, delicate powdery floral! I don't know what floral notes I am smelling, but I do know it's floral. The powder is not dusty or sneezy and the floral is not sharp or overwhelming. It has an innocent or maternal quality about it, I suppose, but it really doesn't scream "baby" to me. The only problem is the lasting power--I've had it on for 2 and a half hours, and it's fading fast!!!
UPDATE (and why can't I press enter to skip a line??): I've been using it as a bedtime perfume, and after smelling it for a while, I'm tired of it--it really is smelling "baby". Baby wipes, baby powder. Oh, well. I don't hate it, but I don't love it anymore.

Jellybean
Jellybean

soft gentle soothing scent:) definitely floral, I don't find it powdery at all, but rather has that slight creamy note to it. great for daytime.

takeasniff

Well I have nearly used all of this and I love it. It is not sexy and not a nightclub perfume but if you like it it seems you fall very hard for this one. I think it is softer than Glow. Glow had too much of a musk smell in it for me this it just the amount of soft and fresh without smelling like an old fashioned talcom powder or baby wipes. I know this sounds terrible but I can't imagine Jennifer Lopez stopping to have two babies and playing with them let alone designing a perfume for them. The angels on the lid are a little kiddish for a grown womens perfume but that's as far as they bother me I have gotten over the lid thing. I like Jennifer Lopez but I had a giggle at the whole baby thing because she comes across as very career driven and feisty I just can't picture her playing mummy. Not to say that feisty career women can't love kids but JLo, well I just have to get used to it obviously!! The perfume lasts well enough but it is only cheap so you may need to spray it a couple of times during the day if you where it then. If for bed then it really doesn't matter I guess.

SandraV
SandraV

I got a 1oz. bottle of this about 2 months ago and have used half of it already which is a first for me as I tire of fragrances easily.This is my go-to comfort scent.When I first sprayed it on I thought it smelled extremely familiar and realized it was almost identical to Body by Victoria's Secret.I used to own Body and still have some of the lotion so I layered this with it and could not tell where one ended and the other began.The only difference I can see between the two is that Body is much stronger-this scent also has a slightly more powdery drydown.I think it's wonderful-it has very light sillage and seems almost a skin scent to me.I agree with the previous reviewer in that I love to spray this on after a shower and it's also one of my bedtime scents(I always spray on a bit of perfume before bed).It very unoffensive and light.It may not have that WOW factor but it's still lovely.I also think the bottle is gorgeous though the two angels on top are a little creepy;)I will definitely be getting another bottle when I run out which will probably be soon as I expect to get a lot of wear out of this in the summer.I can't bear strong scents in the heat so this is perfect.

Christie171
Christie171

I like it but it's very soft and it has little lasting power. It's a very safe perfume. I recommend you wear it before bedtime after a nice shower

I didn't like it. It was too fresh and green for me. Flowers and Powder is what I got mostly from this.

Vanilla77
Vanilla77

This is not usually the type of perfume I would go for, but I love its comforting smell. It is a lukewarm floral musk- almost like a second skin. It is a lovely perfume for when you just get out of the shower and it is raining. I can't wait to try the suggestion from Brit to layer it over Glow.

takeasniff

I can smell coconut in this. I know that sounds strange but I can and lilac or lavender. Strange mix but it is working for me. It lasts and it is very comforting. It reminds me a little bit of 5th avenue after five by elizabeth arden.

lizzie81
lizzie81

I really like this, i bought the body lotion and loved it so much i had to get the scent. I find it a soft, comforting scent sometimes i'll spray it before bed i just find it soothing. It could be the lavender that has the calming effect. It is understated and doesn't announce your arrival like some others but none the less very pleasant for those days you feel like being quieter (well with the smells anyway). On first spray there is a fairly strong alcoholy smell but it soon burns off and leaves a soft smell. I personally find the staying power really good. Pleasantly surprised with this one, i didn't test it for ages and thinking about it i think it was probably the god awful bottle. I think it would have been better even in a creamy, pearl coloured glow bottle. However juice itself is lovely, do not let horrible plastic cherub looking things sitting on top put you off!!

I'd also like to mention as another reviewer has that it is reminiscent of cacharels Noa

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I got it without smell it first, i was expecting something more but is too plain,is very light it took me 4 sprays to get the smell, the staying power is really bad in comparation with the others from JLO...

The bottle is cute...

;)

Liina
Liina

Very-very soapy scent on my skin. I would have never guessed it has so many different floral notes in it. Would be a magical soap/body-wash but as a perfume it's just not working for me.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

this bottle design looks exactly the same as M from mariah carrey and its flankers.... how inventional.^_^ btw i hate JLo. she has a fur farm. never would buy a fragrnace from her not even if it would smell like heaven.

veeta
veeta

i love it!!it smelled really nice on my skin...so soft and comforting...

Emma x
Emma x

its quite a soft perfume, its quite sopay to me and a bit synthetic, one tht leaves a tang in your nose. But i really do like it, its quite a comforting scent x

nurazean
nurazean

I like the bottle and also the smell of the fragrance. I can't describe the smell exactly but I like it very much!

krissycat
krissycat

I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume. The lasting power is incredible, scent stays lingering on me all day. The scent is beautiful, never cloying, and the bottle itself is adorable. This is my second favorite fragrance of JLO, Still being my favorite.

alexanna7
alexanna7

i put sometimes lavender oil in my bath; the beginning,makes me think of that! Lavender at the beginning then it becomes on me : a soft fresia,rose,peony...with wood a little..to wear when you want to relax in your pyjamas under a big quilt! Or in the summer when you want something soft and a little fresh! Love it! So soft and gentle! I add some pear by yves rocher over it and it's lovely!

My Glow is in a similar vein to the original Glow, however I find this fragrance less soapy and more floral.

Initially I found this fragrance rather synthetic which turned me off it at first. However, as it settled on the skin, it became a delicate and clean blend of floral scented soap and musk. I understand that this fragrance is intended to be something that won't irritate a newborn's sensitive nose, however I find this fragrance quite strong in some instances. Nothing like a natural skin-scent by any means.

Every now and then I can smell a definite nail polish remover smell, which is quite off-putting and sharp. Most of the time My Glow smells clean, refreshing and milky, but sometimes it's horrid. The bottle isn't as nice as it is in the picture shown here. In reality it looks rather cheap, with the rather large plastic angel an unnecessary part of the design.

Although My Glow is quite boring, it is relatively well-done. Certainly not as synthetic as some celebrity fragrances on the market today. Surprisingly this is one Jennifer Lopez fragrance which is difficult to find in the stores, so some searching may be required if you wish to get your hands on a bottle.

The sillage is quite soft and delicate, especially towards the drydown. Yet every now and then My Glow radiates a powerful powdery burst which can only be described as sharp. The lasting strength is moderate, around six hours.

A nice, clean fragrance for those that don't like anything too bold or flowery, but not something I would rush out to buy if I was a mother with a newborn baby in the crib.

guest_Native
guest_Native

I was amazed by this lite and eloquently fresh essence of this fragrance.....it's now one of my favorites......muy bien JLo, smile.....

Scent-a-holic
Scent-a-holic

No good at all my opinion. Well first spray I had a very harsh alcohol smell. Then it dried down in a few minutes and became ok. Just ok. Nothing fabulous. I think it's good for those ladies out there who like the lightest fragrance possible. Don't get me wrong it's not horrible I just expected more from JLO I'm a huge fan of Glow original.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I can't believe that this is her essence of motherhood! I was thinking it would be milky, floral, warm. Maybe this stuff is what she washes the kids nappies in? It's a run of the mill detergenty 'fresh' floral with a rather masculine (therefore, cheap) drydown. Not dreadful, but not what I expected.

fanciful
fanciful

I smell white flowers. Beautiful. I also get something a bit soapy (but definitely not as much as with Glow). Very sheer. Poor staying power. Doesn't really develop, just vanishes. I like it anyway.

hantafromsanta
hantafromsanta

I kindly got a decant of this as a goodie and I like it.
To me this is a very soapy, extremely clean scent,
luckily it only reminded me of toilet freshener for a few seconds, once. I can't smell any lavender at all.
A nice thing I find here is that though I'd personally describe it as a clean laundry scent, the florals actually have some fruity notes!

I do get how you could smell pinceapple and coconut here, and detect hints of this as well; I'm sensitive to those two smells as they easily make me totally nauseous, but here they are subtle and don't have this effect at all and blend nicely into the slight fruitiness.

This is totally unoffensive and pleasing to my nose, quite unexciting though I find, not very special or interesting.
Sillage and lasting power are not strong on me, I have to spray quite a lot & often.. mhm.
Safe and nice, I really like it, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it.

Edit: I actually just did. ^^ For a nice low price and conveniently even as a tester bottle so I don't even have to put the corny cap away myself.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I picked this up yesterday in a giftset after smelling it again(1st sniff was at its launch last fall and I wasnt too impressed...) because it seemed like the shower gel and lotion would intensify the projection and staying power of this soft almost skin scent of a fragrance... Boy was I ever right!!! It lasted me all day and I actually got a few compliments from people who werent "on top of me" lol...If ur looking for something soft, feminine and on the quiet side of things try this one, u might just grow to love it like I did...

willowtreesimplicity
willowtreesimplicity

I have an interesting, maybe ironic, association with this scent. I sprayed it on right before my first day of substitute teaching in a kindergarten classroom. It was a new purchase and I just felt like wearing it. I had been having trouble smelling the scent like many of you have, but it was a rainy humid day too which really helped the scent project on my skin for some reason. I had a good day with the kindergarteners and a good first day teaching. Now, every time I wear this scent, i think of that class and it seems that I can only find i am in the mood to wear it when it is rainy and humid...or when i am around children...

This smells beachy on me. I seriously get the sense of pineapple and coconut. Since none of those notes is listed, I'm not sure why it would strike me like this,but it does. Still, overall it's a nice enough scent, but not particularly different or ground breaking. Pretty, and last very well, but not my thing.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I tried this one at kohls the other day and it smelled nice. Soft, clean and feminine. At first it a bit strong but then it softens, I reminded me a bit of Still but lighter. Great for spring and summer!

swedeangel
swedeangel

Ok,so now i have it . is it good? well my first thougt when i sniffed it was - well this wont affend anyonesince it hardly has any smell. I was dissapointed of it, so faint and hardly detectable. But after a while the drydown comes and it gets louder and sweeter,and yes it still is a nice floral ,rather heavy on the lilac, but some tone in it starts to really put me off,cloying it is. No im not impressed. Not unvearable,but no hooray either.
But do you like flora by gucci and find it crazy expensive,check this out - they are related!
The bottle is a killer ,the prettiest i have seen though.

ignis
ignis

Oh gracious goodness! Tried it yesterday, and it was SOAPYNESS GALORE! Ugh. Not my cup of tea.

Although i must say that the silage was right up there, along with its longevity. So if you dig these types of ultra soapy scents, in which you smell like you literally just stepped out of the shower, this one's for you.

Malibu
Malibu

MY GLOW is fantastic, I think it's Jennifer Lopez's best perfume.

Yes; it's similar to the original Glow in a way, as the overall fragrance is soapy clean, with a lightly powderd drydown.

But what make's MY GLOW better then the original is the fact that the musk isn't as strong (I get migraine's from Glow) and I can seperate the florals, so it's not a confusing jumble on my skin.

Also the sandlewood in the base is slightly creamy, which combined with the light powdery notes conveys the meaning of MY GLOW perfectly.

MY GLOW is perfect for everyday wear, – one spray really helps you to feel cleansed and femimine. Suitable all year round.

The bottle is beautiful; I do love the Glow bottle shape, but it is great to see MY Glow has a different shape; I hope Coty are planning on it being a perminant edition.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I have this and I like it.Its is so calming thanks to the Lavender.It is clean yet elegant and just an all around wearable fragrance that is not offensive.I was hoping Lovely would be more like this.I have a bottle and I wear it often I spray it on my sheets its such a nice scent.The bottle is adorable.Its not long lasting but, I just spray more on during the day when it starts to wear off.I will buy more of this for sure.

evamoon
evamoon

Nice bottle, but that´s all. I don´t like the smell. This is a soapy scent, weak and cheap. In my opinion this is the worst fragrance from JLo.

Allegra
Allegra

My Glow is a very serene scent, both lovely and subtle which makes it a safe choice for many occasions. The bottle and its package are cute and feminine, even though I'm not that much into baby pink colour, but it sort of fits well this particular fragrance without being too naive or sappy.

guest_Maria
guest_Maria

I`m happy that j.lo has a new fragrance out.I collect all of her fragrances and love them all.My favriotes are Glow,Live and Miami Glow.I really liked the bottle of this one.Don`t`have babies and i`m only 25 years but still i`ll buy it.

guest_Jennifer
guest_Jennifer

Jen finally came out with a fragrance I like and actually smells good on me. It's very pretty and soft. I had no problems smelling it on myself. My husband actually smelled it as soon as I walked in the door.

jonr951
jonr951

Definately a little disappointed. More then a little. For the life of me I couldnt smell it. On card and on skin! It took 5 sprays on my wrist to finally get the little bit of scent that comes about from My Glow. Its gone in minutes w/ me. Its so weird. I know its suppose to be light for babies but goodness its like water. The minutes that it lasted smelled nice but I cant remember it at all. So sad cuz it sounded so promising and I luv all her previous Glows and scents. Maybe it will last longer on my Mom or sis.

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

Definitely JLo's most mature scent. Very soft, floral and sophisticated. I don't think I'll get this one for myself though, i prefer her more energetic fragrances like her Live collection. But if you're someone who prefers a more flowery and pretty scent, then My Glow is right for you.

sfsassy
sfsassy

I have not liked any of the other Jennifer Lopez scents, but this one is a big exception.

This scent is soft and powdery. I can totally detect the heliotrope and I love it.

The bottle is really nice too.

I think this scent will be very popular.

knics33
knics33

Really want to smell this... wonder how it smells in relation to the original Glow. Not sure if I am liking the bottle. It's very Annick Goutal, which I don't think works for a J. Lo perfume. I would have liked the top to be more simple.

danimcneil
danimcneil

This is a very very soapy smell. I do live the smell of soap...good thing! it smells like fresh ivory soap. but its a very weak scent. i could barely smell it on paper or my skin. it is and EDT. If they made an EDP, i might think of getting it.

guest_Desire
guest_Desire

Absoulutely fantastic buy it smell so so beautiful great i bought my glow on hsn

Red Rose
Red Rose

This fragrance is going to smell clean, powdery & flowery fresh. It's going to be worldwide in november & in America in October.

My Glow by Jennifer Lopez 3.38 out of 5 based on 275 ratings and 85 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
MY GLOW for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
MY GLOW for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
My Glow Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
My Glow Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
MY GLOW for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MY GLOW for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
My Glow by Jennifer Lopez for Women
My Glow Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
MY GLOW for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
MY GLOW for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
My Glow by Jennifer Lopez for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez My Glow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez My Glow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Glow by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Glow by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.