Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Still Jennifer Lopez for women
dislike

I have it: 861 I had it: 519 I want it: 339 My signature: 36

ozonic
Still Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Still Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures Still Jennifer Lopez for women Pictures

Still is very feminine, vivacious, clean and sensual. The opening is luminous and gentle due to the notes of white pepper, mandarine, Earl Grey tea and sake note. The heart note is composed of freesia, rose, jasmine, orange blossom and lily-of-the-valley. The base is warm and sensual with woody and musky notes; sandalwood, musk, amber, orris and pepper. The perfume was created by Michel Girard in 2003.

White Pepper Mandarin Orange Rice Apple Earl Grey Tea

Honeysuckle Orange Blossom Freesia Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

iris Sandalwood Amber Musk Pepper

Rampage
Lovely Parfum D'Or

Still Fragrance Reviews

Juliana6
Juliana6

First of all -the bottle is so beautifully designed, a real decoration for my perfume shelf. And it reflects the scent well- inoffensive, light, classic, calm and calming. Still. Easy. Free. Careless. But with several sparkling edges.
The opening on me is a transparent designer made glass of some cold, slightly sweet fruit tea with some green, a bit naughty vermouth in it- refreshing, giving a moment of peace in the middle of your working day. Then it turns warmer, and the flower notes become more pronounced (especially the honeysuckle and the orange blossom which I initially missed). The dry down is sensual- the perfume turns into a warm, clean skin scent. And the musk is there absolutely and so is the sandalwood, so this can be quite a romantic and sensual summer date scent.

aym
aym

I am so taken with all the wonderful reviews on this. Not that people like it because I have realized since I have been on this site that what smells wonderful to me could be your least favorite. What surprises me is the descriptions as green, fresh or floral. My skin turns this into a very soapy scent with a base of musk. But my daughter really liked this and has enjoyed it which makes me happy.

jamaral
jamaral

Foi uma compra às cegas! Que boa escolha... Hoje foi o primeiro dia, já o estou a usar à quase 10 horas e ainda sinto o delicioso aroma que me envolve.
E claro que foi elogiado logo pela manhã!

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

got a sample and it's very nice. light, fresh, clean, floral... i like it.

mirul
mirul

Love this perfume. People always compliment me when i wear this perfume. perfect summer scent. Always reminds me of bvlgari perfume lines.

nadia.pete1428
nadia.pete1428

This is another perfect scent for summer. It's very fresh & clean.

seaside
seaside

I recently had purchased JLove, her newest fragrance and was so impressed that I decided to try another of hers. I knew from the notes and reviews here that "Still" would not in any way be redundant.

It's a gorgeous and complex scent. I love the fruity, floral, tropical feel to JLove and also enjoy this smoky, spicy scent that is "Still."

It's not too sharp or pungent -- a nicely done combination of notes that is clean and very wearable in all seasons.

Quite a bargain on Amazon, where the 3.4 EDP is $21 and change -- only a couple dollars more than the 1.7.

Tine1world
Tine1world

I have to say fellow 'Fragrantica's' you have written everything there is to say about this fragrance.

I do like this too. It does remind me of the other two JLO fragrances I have in my fragrance collection.

I must have an upped up nose then?

I do wish this would last more than an hour or so on my fine self. Pity, this fragrance evaporates like a drop of water on a 50 degree day. That is a 50 celsius degree day. I sprayed this on three times in a period of 8 hours. I know. It's body chemistry. Mine sucks.

'Still' is somewhat it's namesake on me. It is lovely and soft and smells slightly aniseedy. A kin to ouzo.

A tad teaish; as well, tea with a drop of milk and sugar. Dirty stinky feet 'Earl Grey' would not please me at all. Not too sweet as to be delegated to the toddler section. Not in your face spice. Just a nice fragrance that seems to be a little different. And YES. In expensive for what it is.

Cheers T.

raunchy
raunchy

sensuale. want it again..

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

I truly thought I'd like this on reading all the reviews and list of notes as I'm a big fan of tea and pepper. Perhaps it's my skin that eats up the complexity that everyone else is writing of.

Ozonic right out of the bottle, but then on me, nothing more than watered down green apple and a hint of lily-of-the-valley.

Pretty and sparkling, but none of the notes that I was expecting. Barely discernible if present at all, and I consider myself to have a pretty good nose.

On me this translates to nothing more than a linear air freshener scent.

Firazz
Firazz

Fantastic perfume! I loved it soo much but haven't had it since 2007 and can't find it in the stores. Is this scent discontinued?

ariandra95
ariandra95

i really love this perfume.i could smell it on my body everytime i moved. i sprayed twice during the day. at 5 pm my daughter hugged and kissed my belly with love...and she said..mum, today you look beautiful and you smell sooo good. i was so glad to hear it !!!

caylarhene
caylarhene

This perfume relaxes me. That's why I love it

Lexxy
Lexxy

Ok giving this another try today, but I'm still not liking it at all, even my dog protested. I usually agree with the reviews on here, so much so that I blind bought Still. But I get this spicy peppery thing that I don't like because I also get something dusty and stale along with it, like an old leftover scent on one of those fragranced oil wood sticks air fresheners from Pier 1. That's exactly what this is reminding me of. The powdered pepper spiciness just didn't work for me, maybe because I expected a sweet iced tea scent. Bottle is very pretty tho. This one is very different than her usual scents and definitely not my cup of tea.. Pun intended :)

dazzlin9
dazzlin9

Nice and fresh..

MsWinkssy
MsWinkssy

When I first sprayed Still, I thought eww because it smells like some kind of lemon cleaner to me. I thought man I shouldn't have blind bought this. Then I let it sit a while hoping it would get better...and luckily it did. It's very different from any fragrance I've had before. It calms down after 30 min and on my skin, it smells like iced tea with a fresh slice of lemon in it, even though lemon is not even in it. I think it may be the apple/orange combo doing that? It it also quite peppery. I couldn't detect it much but my boyfriend could, said it was making him hungry haha. I really don't get florals on my skin, only hints in the dry down. So it's actually a quite nice, clean scent, just wish I could smell some florals.

Wore it to work today, giving it the real test. I'm impressed with the lasting power of this stuff. I'm going on eleven hours from my initial 2 spritzes and I'm still getting whiffs (did NOT think it would last me my ten hour shift). I'm quite pleased with my purchase now. My only bummer is that after about 8 hours, I started getting a headache so I just won't spray it right under my nose anymore.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

I purchased this fragrance for my sisters birthday. I love the smell. It is a very feminine. Its pretty and classy.
Since I liked it so much I got one for me also on ebay at a very great price. The more I smell it the more I like it. Its so womanly and classy. I definitely get a lot of compliments when I use this perfume. Good Job JLo. I will definitely make this a staple in my collection. Definitely a fragrance I will use whenever I want to feel feminine and pretty.

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

Soft and calming as the name suggests. Quite nice. Good for those times when you want to just smell clean as opposed to perfume-y.

taniatex
taniatex

Amazing fragrance!!I love love love...simply wonderful!I once more and more

diamondkite
diamondkite

This smells mainly of jasmine or white tea on me maybe with a twist of lemon.

DEVINSWORLD
DEVINSWORLD

This smells exactly like arm and hammer dryer sheets. More specifically the 2-in-1 dryer cloths in classic fresh. I love it.

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I have to say I'm quite surprised by this perfume. I bought it blindly after seeing the notes and reading the reviews, thinking I would love it. When I sprayed it on, I was disappointed initially. It just smelled like a generic floral fragrance, nothing special. After a couple of hours, I began catching whiffs of the most wonderful smell and couldn't figure out what it was at first, then realized it was this perfume. The dry down with this fragrance is amazing, and worth the first couple of hours of "ok" scent. The dry down is sweet, clean, and musky, and I love it! I'm so glad I didn't scrub this off and miss this! This is definitely worth a try, especially for the price.

Zrye
Zrye

This was one of the first Jennifer Lopez perfumes I purchased. I remember I was really excited to be smelling something new. The first time I sprayed it I was a little surprised! It was very peppery and green to me at first sniff! Then as it dried down I got a wife of delicate roses and a slight spiciness to it! The base was musky and clean! I immediately fell in love and this was for the longest time my signature scent! It's a very clean and elegant fragrance!

The bottle is beautiful, the box elegant. However, what is up with the ring around the neck? It is godawful gaudy lol! Overall a nice appearance though!

I would recommend this fragrance to people who love green, floral, spicy fragrances!

Dee5
Dee5

This fragrance lived up to my expectations. Based on the reviews here I expected this to be good and it turned out to be everything I thought it would be and like the rave reviews said it is. I got a set with the lotion for less than $20 and I think it is worth way more for the quality of the scent but worth the $20 I paid for in regards to the lasting power. This doesn't stay for long on my skin even if I layer it over the lotion, I need to re-apply at least twice or three times for the day and that I hate. This is the one disappointing thing about STILL.

Lumira
Lumira

I was SO looking forward to this one, mainly after reading all the reviews how beautiful it is. All I can smell on both paper and me is lilly of the valley, which I hate. There are maybe some other notes like freesia or jasmine, but all I can think of is how my arm smells like a cheap floral perfume. After five minutes I got a headache and that was it, had to go wash it off. Disappointment.

edna maria de lima rocha
edna maria de lima rocha

BOM ESTOU CM UMA GARRAFA QUE COMPREI..BEM LOGO NO INICIO ME LEMBROU UM POUCO BEAUTY CALVIN KLEN...CM A EVOLUÇÃO MUDA UM POUCO..

Voopie
Voopie

very nice, fresh, clean and a bit sour powedery.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I just bought the full-sized bottle yesterday...i love the smell of Still...it smells freshly sweet,cooling n clean...it also feminine and beautiful...i'm head over heels with this perfume now!

I love the fact that Still has the ingredients of Earl grey tea,rice,green apple,freesia,rose,jasmine,orange blossom,musk and sandalwood..these ingredients blends together to be an amazing scent.rice is the unique part in Still...when Still dries down,it turned out to be warm n sensual scent...this is going to be my signature scent...

katkayle
katkayle

Hi there!. Is there any one who can give this perfume as a present??? I really love this!

laurakaye
laurakaye

Received this as a lovely gift from a Fragrantica member. It's been on my "want" list for months based on notes and reviews, but I'd never actually gotten around to trying it.

First reactions: this is lovely, fresh and elegant, and I don't own anything like it. It was also very familiar to me, and I tried to figure out why...I also tried to pick out notes before peeking on Fragrantica (each perfume is like a test for me now - can I pick out the notes without cheating)?

I discovered that it's the tea note that I love so much. About 10 years ago, Yankee Candle had a scented candle called Iced Tea. It was a rich, full-bodied scent. I would burn it all summer long, and one candle would scent my entire house. I was very sad when they discontinued it, and Still strongly reminds me of that gorgeous scent.

Still is liquid, fresh and spicy, yet calm. I can see me wearing it everywhere - work, out to dinner, around the house as a mood-lifter. Love it!

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

This smells very nice on me, I can detect the tea mostly and rose, lilies, sandalwood, and amber. I don't find this fragrance generic or something I have smelled before, its different enough that I notice it immediately when I wear it.

It's not overpowering or headache inducing. It's very very feminine. Not something I expected from a celebrity fragrance. The silage isn't too long on this though, it lasted about 3 hours before it disappears. Overall a great fragrance.

Perripotamus
Perripotamus

Today I sprayed several perfumes in different spots on my arm to sample as many as possible. Some were even on my shoulder so I could lean across and breathe them in. As I was driving home this lovely clear, watery smell wafted up to my nose. I can't really describe it. If I had to match it to the notes I would say it was like chilled sweet jasmine tea. The projection of this perfume went further then anything else I spritzed that day, and this was on my hand a whole foot away on the steering wheel rather than those inches from my nose on my shoulder. I brought my hand to my nose and surprisingly it wasn't overpowering close up. It somehow smelt just as strong.

This is a lovely, unique and innoffensive perfume and would probably be a safe gift.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

I've been wanting to try Still for a while, but couldn't find it anywhere. I just recently got back into perfume after about a 10 year hiatus. Anyway, I ordered a sample and then immediately ordered a large tester bottle! This stuff smells amazing! I get the nice green tea and citrus at first. Then a while later a touch or iris, musk warms it up a bit. This is very long lasting!! It's a happy, energizing, beautiful scent. I can't wait to wear it in this dreary winter season.

Update - Yesterday I layered this with Lanvin Éclat De Arpage. They smell amazing together!

fragracefreak101
fragracefreak101

'Still' is the most elegant and most beautiful fragrance it should be a designer frag. but it isen't. It very Nice and bring back memories of 2003 great job JLO

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

This one is just lovely & unique. It's a balanced blend of of both tea notes & white floral notes...very feminine and non-offensive. I've had a 3.4 oz bottle since it was released and still have a little better than half left. A lady can't go wrong wearing Still for any occasion, be it work or a date.

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

Love this scent. Perfect for day time wear and even work or school. It's a gentle spicy. Floral/spicy. Not too heavy, but good silage and longevity. It's not super long, but like 3-7 hours.

Unique bottle as it's a singular fragrance, no spinoffs.

Clear perfume so it will last longer than darker colors. Ages 25-35, much more sophisticated and professional scent IMHO.

love overall.

Mandy31
Mandy31

For me it opens with white pepper and jasmine, then goes through a range of soft flowery scents, dries down to rose and tea- a combination I think is divine. And I keep getting gentle whiffs of it throughout the day when I'm wearing it. If I spritz it on my clothes, it lasts through a wash. Ii is charming and elegant, love it!

ritaramirezz

I owned this one years ago. I don't recall how it smelt on me but I do remember a peppery tea scent to it. I'd like to give this one another chance and see what I think of it again.

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

First time I sampled this perfume it was like heaven scent. Bought a bottle and from Marshalls and I was like yes". In the beginning I sprayed this everytime I went to church but then about 3 or 4 weeks went by and it started making me sick to my stomach to smell. Too bad this didn't work for me. The sillage is good, but just not the smell for me.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

When this came to market, i used to sniff it very frequently. Always thinking; "i want to buy this".
Time went by and i never bought Still.
Now i came across with Still again, and this time I've made an order.
Can't wait to meet that lovely and serene scent again.
Luckily, I went for 100ml bottle.
I've always wanted to like EA green tea, but it is so lame. Bland and so ordinary.
Still has the "bling"-effect.
"Bazinga" also comes to mind.
;-)

megkaybeee
megkaybeee

Sexy and sensual. I'd never thought I would love this perfume. I thought it'd be like the other celebrities' scents; candy-ish, fruity, tangy, and cheap (sorry). BUT! This perfume is like no others. During the first 10 mins on my skin this perfume reminds me of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea which I also like, except I like Still more! Still is more complex and sophisticated. After 10 mins it dries down differently from EA Green Tea, and it keeps changing from time to time. The scent is getting even better, and better, and freakin better! This is an inoffensive scent. No matter how much I wear it would never bother me or anyone around. I like the fact that Earl gray and honeysuckle tend to calm our souls. I even find myself sleep deeper wearing Still on. YES! This is the only perfume so far that I feel comfortable to wear all day and night! Worth it!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Hmmm.... what to say about this one... after reading the reviews my expectations were quite high on this one, but I have to say it's just 'nice'.
I was expecting a strong scent, but it's kinda mellow on me.
In the opening I smell mainly the earl grey tea & pepper. After about 30 minutes the pepper fades away and the floral heart starts to blossom.
It dries down on a slightly musky base, where the earl grey note is still present.
Later suddenly the mandarin note appeared, still together with the earl grey, but less floral...
It's not a strong scent at all on me... it stays rather close to the skin. It does last nicely though.
Light & pleasant, but nothing groundbreaking.

dhya
dhya

Really nice perfume, fresh spicy with green tea scent all the way. Ellegant and mature.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought this at TJ maxx a while ago after reading the reviews but for some reason hasn't even worn it until today.

I have to say, I am absolutely floored - this is really love at first smell for me! Glow is my favorite Jennifer Lopez fragrance, and I believe this is going to be a really close second. After reading all the reviews I expected a fresh, peppery, green frag that is heavy on tea. What I get on my skin is somewhat different.

I get some warm, soft florals brightened by the perfect amount of zesty citrus at first. Not sharp lemony citrus, much more muted. Citrus always conjures up the color yellow in my mind, and if the citrus impression in this fragrance was a color it wouldn't be a loud yellow, think daffodil or summer sunshine; rather, it would be a pastel yellow, smudged at the edges, blending with its surroundings. In this case the surroundings are a lovely lily of the valley and jasmine with just a dash of sweet rose. Tea in general always makes me think of a zen sort of feeling, comfortable and content. That is how the Earl Grey tea note makes me feel in Still.

I have been wearing this for over 5 hours now and Still is going strong - never overpowering or sharp, and I haven't gotten any pepper whatsoever.

This perfume is blended perfectly and overall smells really clean with just a touch of that signature Jennifer Lopez soapiness. Absolutely wonderful perfume! It is versatile and I think could really be worn any time of year. So glad I have a bottle of this stunning fragrance. I have a feeling that we are going to become very well acquainted :)

cottonpop
cottonpop

This is really pretty and modern. I think it's a nice fragrance for work.

xanman
xanman

What a refreshingly unique scent!!! This was a blind buy- actually my husband bought this for me after a few not so subtle hints.. And I am pleased he did. Never have tested this but once again the reviews here forced me to try something different. Any way, first blast is zingy peppery,tea, green apple and peach. There's also a fresh cut green bark woody something or other but that's gone in a few minutes.. After about 1/2 hour the freesia and rose peep through but the tea and fruit accords remain. As time goes on Still becomes sweeter and less green but remains pretty linear throughout which is a good thing. Cause I like the top and mid notes a whole lot. This is one tenacious scent. I sprayed some on at 400 am, it is 623 pm and during my workout the spritz I sprayed in my hair this am blossomed very strongly during as I heated up. Maybe not my favorite because I favor perfumes that become more or less skin scents. However, I like the fact this one not only wakes me up but keeps me feeling and smelling fresh,, happy and a tad exotic throughout the whole livelong day.

marily
marily

This is the best celebrity fragrance for me,I love it!!!! When I snif it I feel like being in heaven filled with lily of the valley......Too strong scent,lovely and pleasant ,although I feel so sexy wearing it!!!!

kittybrmow
kittybrmow

This is the best Jennifer Lopez perfume. I like the strong Green tea notes without the alcohol smell. It's a strong, but lovely scent. I kept wanting to smell my arm. I could see this being my signature scent.

graceful.gracelo
graceful.gracelo

I love 'Still' so much!!! This is my 4th bottle of perfume and I believe it is the best of J Lo's collection!!! It brings the sexy confidence from the women. I wear it for work mainly and I've received lots of compliment. I also wear it on weekends and still received compliment from my friends.

No other perfume like this - sassy, sexy, sensational (probably 'Marry Me', but it's sweeter and softer than 'Still') It's so long lasting, so worth it!!!!!

Highly recommend!!!

Jillita
Jillita

Am surprised by the shape shifting and longevity qualities of this fragrance that I associate with more expensive scents. At $16.99 for 1.7 oz and a blind buy on eBay, this was a steal and I agree that it is JLO's best. One of my summer guilty pleasures has been "Miami Glow," because as a desert rat it's irresistably beachy, and that composition of suntan lotion, pina colada, and lime sends me on a welcome journey to memories of sun, sea, and sand. "Still," on the other hand, is a walk in a sunlit garden perched high over the ocean, composed of lily of the valley, jasmine, orange, rose, and cool cucumber, with a glass of iced green tea in hand. It's pretty and light -- like an organdy dress -- but offers a hint of complexity in pepper and spice in the drydown. And do wait for the dry down, because the first blast is, at least on me, intensely lily of the valley, iris, and tearose, and threatens to be redolent of 'old lady' that is to be avoided, particularly among those (like myself) who have reached middle age and don't want to smell like eau de giving up. But it also has a marine, salty, beach note, so covers what I want in a summer frag while mitigates its -verging-on-too-floral composition. I am very pleased with this summery fragrance and think JLO's perfume empire is underrated as it is too often dismissed as crass commercialism. I detect genuine care for the consumer in her fragrance lines. Having also tried Jennifer Aniston's innocuous scent, which is similar to "Still" (marine, jasmine, green), but offers none of the sillage and longevity (it is frustratingly evanescent, or "fugacious" -- like disappearing ink), I say of the celebrity summer frags, "Still" is a win-win: it's one of the best of the celeb scents and at the current price point a genuine bargain for any lover of perfume.

Belkolisa
Belkolisa

Is it OK that the name of the perfume on my bottle of Still is spelled like you see it in the mirror and can be read properly only when you turn the bottle, through the liquid? The smell itself is very weak tea, nice and unoffensive (it was a blind buy). But this strange mirror-like spelling buggers me. Can anyone explain - is it a fake?

Kiera79
Kiera79

This isn't very unique, but I do like it. I get more lily of the valley and not so much tea. Still, it's a nice light floral.

ella_ajah
ella_ajah

this perfume is been my cousin's HG perfume. but i've never try it since today.
first time i spray this perfume, i think there's a jasmine tea scent.. smells very clean and relaxing.
i love it.. :)

Rossinka
Rossinka

Das fragancias JLo de longe esta eh a melhor e mais elaborada, ja fui apaixonada por ela, no Brasil nao se encontra mais, comprei meu segundo frasco nos EUA na Macy's e era baratinho (algo tipo U$ 34)...

chio17
chio17

hands down the best jlo fragrance!

Princess

This is JLO best scent. Its fresh, clean and sensual. Its not boring like Glow.
But this doesent last long

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

On my skin, this smells a lot like the Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume. Jennifer Lopez Still isn't quite as linear as Green Tea is and at first spritz, isn't quite as sharp either. The tea note is definitely what stands out the most on my skin. It's very nice and I find it refreshing to wear on a hot summer's day. I would venture to say that this is the nicest perfume in the Jennifer Lopez perfume line. It doesn't smell like the typical celebrity fragrance at all. Fresh and clean smelling. A perfect "pick-me-up" scent. It's hard to find in stores but readily available online. If you like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea fragrance line, try this one out, you'll probably like it just as much, if not more!

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

best jlo fragrance for me, if you didn't like the soap vibe that glow had I would try this because it is less soap and more clean smelling. This is a fragrance that was really well done but very underrated. The bottle is simple and beautiful as well as the scent. I find that it does last a long time as well, It is comforting to me. If you are looking for a good celeb scent I would try this.

pollyjean23
pollyjean23

Fresh, calming, and quiet are words that come to mind when I wear Still. It's a pleasant scent that relaxes my senses. Very pretty. It's great to wear on a spring day or when you want to refresh on a hot one. Despite being light, it holds its own and lasts. My husband always picks up on it and compliments me. I like that Still is a bit more complex than other fragrances labeled as fresh and soft. I love the bottle too (save for the unnecessary rhinestone on the cap).

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

This is a funny review, but, I purchased Still online because so many people said that it was the best JLo fragrance in a thread, but at the same time, I also ordered a fragrance I always wanted, but never got around to buying, which is a vintage bottle of Tabu.

Wouldn't you know it, but they both arrived at the same time today! I put the still on the left wrist and the Tabu on the right. They are both so unbelievable!! I literally feel like I have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other!!! Haha!!

Still is simply divine! It's so fresh and clean. I got the honeysuckle and tea immediately, and now it's drying down into a gorgeous clean citrus. I am head over heels in love and I never thought I'd like it more than two of my favorites, Glow or Miami Glow!! My goodness, this juice is beautiful and I am looking forward to spending more time together! As for the Tabu, well, that's a whole other review......

Pooja37
Pooja37

The perfume is just lovely... an everyday sort of scent, it opens citrussy for me followed by wafting tea breeze that gently carries a floral hint as well...calming. If I had to describe my experience with this beauty in one word it would be 'Peaceful'

It's 4 hours since I spritzed this on and I can't believe how lovely it still is. This fragrance is definitely the new MSBB (my scent but better) in my perfume collection.

khyrull

The opening is smell quite so LEAF, but the dries down in few hours is good.

khyrull

I only have the body lotion at the moment but this one is really beautiful. It smell green florals,clean,feminine and calming. I feel pretty, i get it what J.lo means by 'yummy' on this scent and it's perfectly capture Jennifer Lopez.it effortless, sophisticated,i feel like a lady. It's very lasting on me. You will never regret coz this one quite safe and natural.

Lakambini
Lakambini

This is pretty good. I get a musky sort of citrus-fruitiness and, thankfully, little pepper, if any at all. If it’s the tea note that gives it that feeling of reserve and restraint (compared to the sensuality of the marketing photos) then great! I would not class this perfume among the “greens,” unless you only have Fantasy, Pink Sugar, et al as reference, in which case it might strike you as cucumber-cool. It doesn’t have the “Asian”, “Zen”-ish associations bundled in with most tea fragrances, either. It does lie close to the skin.

The best part is that it doesn’t trigger my eye migraines, so it can be worn close to my face. I have a largish decant from TanteSimone (many, many thanks!) which I will use when I need to rest my system from the heavy artillery.

romaroma2
romaroma2

it is worthingget this fragrance. I am an expert in mmixing fragrances, sure in other field than fragrancies but i have a nose for smells. This will keep freesia and pepper and then mosc mixed with freesia and a little jasmine. is great. nobody will tell you is anoying wich is a great thing. I like it, you will like it, he will love it. I really think real men will appreciate this scent on a woman rather than a scent like addict or cinema or rici rici or poeme or any guerlaine scents.cheap and very good

sasny
sasny

I normally don't go for green florals, mostly musky florals, but I saw this at TJ Maxx and it was pretty cheap, so I figured I'd try it. I've been wearing it all day and I have to say I really like it. I keep getting nice soft whiffs of it, and it's lovely. The green tea scent is really nice and clean, and the florals keep it from smelling too bitter or green. I don't smell any of the pepper everyone keeps talking about. I've had it on for over six hours now and I can still smell it, and it's softened up and there's a little bit of a soft musk drydown that I love. I will definitely come back to this -- it's a keeper.

kakaka2
kakaka2

I enjoy this perfume because it is very fresh and at the same time not all citrus fresh (which I personally do not like). It is good especially for the price, although I wish it would last longer, not the poor 1-2 hours on my skin.

It does have a similar composition to Bvlgari White.

gangel04
gangel04

I'm pretty indifferent to this perfume. On some days I like it, and on others I"m more than happy to set it aside. It can sometimes be a little overpowering on my skin. On a somewhat funny note this smells fantastic when my sister wears it. You really get more of the honeysuckle, mandarin orange, and apple when she wears the perfume. Whereas when I wear it I smell more of the tea, jasmin, and musk. It's also softer on her skin than on mine.

jessbug
jessbug

This was a blind buy for me. I love the scent of Earl Grey tea; to me the bergamot often smells like something akin to melty marshmallows.

This, however, does not smell like Earl Grey. It smells like green tea! As a scent, I like it fine, the musky base makes for a really clean, lovely drydown and the florals are not overpowering at all. But I was really hoping for an Earl Grey scent :(

For those looking for a more feminine version of Bvlgari's Green tea, I'd recommend a test spray of J-Lo's Still.

beautymustdie
beautymustdie

I shouldn't love this....but I do. I bought it on a blind buy 3 weeks ago, and it sat in my car forgotten for a few days. Eventually I remembered it, retrieved it and looked it up here before I opened it. Tea ? Hmm. None of the notes really spoke to me and I contemplated taking it back unopened.
My curiousity got the better of me though and I tried it after my morning shower. Tea (which I don't drink) yes, but green, and floral and GORGEOUS. Just a fresh, feminine, romantic treat.

So happy with it, I paid $29.99 for 100ml for it here in Australia. I don't think I had ever seen it in shops before, but I will make sure I always have a bottle. Have worn it for 4 days in a row now, unheard of for me.

Amalmarri
Amalmarri

green citric fresh and bright . all the mentioned words is not me and since it was blind buy i will use it as towel,linen or room spray. headach in a bottle.

takeasniff

This is not a negative review. I swear there are different bottles of this floating around on the shelves and it has been reformulated. I still like but only sometimes it smells nice on me other times it can turn a little stale. I never spray it on my neck because if it turns stale I am stuck with it. I use it on my wrists that way if I don't like it I can wash it off. ANYWAY.

I have been smelling this when I see it I don't know why since I have a bottle but I do. Some bottles smell of the nice tea that everyone mentions and other bottles a strong mandarin or peach smell is so thick and dominating and just doesn't go away. I spray this often to smell it on a card and it develops differently depending which bottle I spray so I agree with someone on here who said this has changed since they first purchased it.

It is a nice perfume and worth the money and the lasting power is very good. The price is very good and the bottle is lovely. Older people can enjoy this as well and would suit any working environment.
I love it but I am convinced it has been tweaked somewhere along the way.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

To me, Still is the perfect "breathe deep and relax" kind of perfume. I can't wait to wear this for yoga. One spray will be plenty to scent my own personal space without disturbing those around me, and the peaceful tea and flowers plus invigorating citrus and pepper will enhance my practice! Thank you to my Fragrantica friend for this lovely, lovely gift. <3

ralucucky
ralucucky

This was a blind buy for me. It is a nice perfume for day, but it's nothing special. What I like about it is the lasting power. No compliments until now.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

Bought this blind on one of my perfume trips (I got LA Glow and Live at the same time). I knew this was going to be far from what I normally like, but so many people here liked it and I thought I needed a "romantic floral" to round out my collection and the complexity of the notes on this one intrigued me. Out of the bottle this is very pretty. People reviewing this kept mentioning smelling that tea note and I thought " Ok I drink a lot of tea, but what does tea actually smell like?" Well when I spray this in the air I can smell that tea as well, now I get it. I also smell some of the orange and some jasmine. On my skin this is a pure floral, none of the pepper or tea come out. I'd say Jasmine, Freesia and Lily of the Valley are it. And that's kind of a bummer because I really wanted Amber, Musk and Sandalwood to make an appearance but it didn't. It's still pretty and VERY feminine in my opinion but then I'm more of a Lolita Lempicka girl. I'd wear this to someones wedding or something.

Editing to add: Since this is just a linear floral on me, I decided to layer this with Si Lolita (1st layer, Still on top) and it was gorgeous! The Si gave a spiciness and dimension that was missing. If you get the pepper note from Still by itself, I don't think you'd need to do this. But if you so happen to have some Si Lolita laying around (everyone does, right? lol) Try this out! It's very pretty!

Peachply
Peachply

I've tried it at Sephora but never took the plunge to buy. I must say it is a beautiful smelling scent on me, really liked wearing it which surprised me for a celebrity scent. Yummy.

prang
prang

This fragrance is so feminine, sophiticated and freshy.I could smell roses when first sprayed and then turn to pepper and finally tea, suits for summer time or warm climate.

I always feel clean when I wear it.Actually I would buy Live Lux,but when I sniff Still I chose Still instead.

Just want to say "I love love love JLO STILL."

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

I received a nice roller ball decant of this from a lovely person.

When I first applied, I got a beautiful rose scent. After a few seconds of it settling down, it mixed into a fresh fresh mandarin scent. It was a rose/mandarin scent for a bit and then it finally dissolved into a full on mandarin.

It somewhat reminds me of a mandarin tea..not when its been brewed, but when you open the box of tea bags for the first time.

shoshana25
shoshana25

True story....

A couple of years ago I use to wear "Still" by Jlo and i really liked it. I even finished the bottle, not something I do very often. Three years ago I wore it on a date with my now fiance and he just would not stop sniffing my neck. For the entire night all he could do was compliment me on it. His bestfriend even told me that he told him that he thought I was the best smelling person he's ever met. OMG!...I have a lot of fragrances but that night I chose to wear "Still", and I'm soooo glad I did. I just wanted to wear a light, clean scent. Since that day I wore it everyday until I depleted the contents of the bottle. Funny enough i bouught the set in Sears because it was on clearance for $13.99!

Forward 3 yrs lata...I went into TJ Maxx yesterday and low and behold I saw "Still" sitting all by herself, I grabbed it so fast and ran to the check-out counter. I'm wearing it today and oh boy is it gorgeous. I'm so tempted to spray more but I won't because I don't want to overspray it and spoil it. I do that sometimes. I keep getting random wafts when I move. It's just soooo beautiful. The good thing about this is that I 've never smelled it on anyone else so it can be a signature! Funny enough, my all time favorite is Glow by JLO. Guess we have similar taste :). I say it all the time and I'll say it again. "It's always the simplest perfumes that gets me.

The closest I've smelled to this perfume is "Pink" by The Gap.

jdolani
jdolani

I am wearing Still today but I will not wear it again.I have tried it several times,I just don't like it on me.It smells wonderful in the bottle but just doesn't suit my chemistry.I will pass it on to my Mom.

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

On me its a bit grassy and greenish. I feel as if im smelling fresh grass after the rain. But later it becomes softer and close to the skin. It reminds me alot of clinique happy.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

This one is special, it is.

I must thank Fragrantica and all you lovely people for helping me make some of the best perfume choices I have ever made, just over the last few months – Still is certainly one of them.

As so many others have said, it’s not much like anything else out there.

At the outset it’s a bit sharp, like a pinch. Soon after, jasmine dominates the composition for at least an hour, almost two, anchored by tea, pepper, and something citrusy. Maybe it’s the apple, doesn’t smell much like orange.

Rather suddenly the jasmine disappears, and I get tea, pepper and apple. And this is where it stabilizes, the occasional whiff of jasmine shining through.

Fresh. Airy. Feminine. Strong. Lovely. It lasts right through the day. What more could I ask for? :)

PS: It's one of my new favourites!

bunny deluxe
bunny deluxe

Last week I was at perfumery with my Mum to try some fragrances for winter. I prefer the sweet and heavy scents in cold time, but I saw Still on a shelf.
I tested it.. and it was a very good idea! What a pleasant, clean and delicious perfume, I really love it!
It's simple but still great, I got mostly the tea and some flowers, especially rose.
My opinion Still is similar to Funny by Moschino, some notes are same, like tea, pepper, jasmine, rose and peony, but Still is a little bit softer scent.
I offer this everyone, who wants a clean, fresh and feminine fragrance.
In an old interview Jlo told about Still: it’s yummy, it’s like a yummy thing, you need yummy things in your life! Well, she had totally right, nice work , Jen!:)

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is very nice smell for Summer season

jimmyschecter
jimmyschecter

Green Tea Note is strong on this J.Lo Still i've ever smelt even it's dry down. i Like this fragrance while i sniff close at her and close my eyes, Wow... the Beautifull Green Atmosphere can flying me into the sky.
Fresh your mind and relaxing your pulse of nerves in every second. Really it's not hyperbolic, but i've Really feel that's all.

xluchi
xluchi

I love, on my skin smells like Ange ou Demon Le Secret but even more strongly, the power is very good dudadero about 10 hours, it all depends on each skin, each PH, so always try but read bad critical, because everything can change your skin, this fragrance will never invade anyone, that's for sure! It's very feminine and clean, in my opinion I think it is even better than Ange ou Demon Le Secret de Givenchy (all in my skin) Greetings and I hope they serve my opinion!

Orshi
Orshi

Simply gorgeous.This is my favourite JLo perfume so far.It smells citrusy (+lovely tea) on me but in a classy way. I feel alive, sparkly when I'm wearing it. It lasts for quite a long time as well. This perfume is a very pleasant surprise,I can see myself buying it again even though I get bored of scents very easily. :)

redsuedekitten
redsuedekitten

Like a grown up, less fruity version of the Body Shop's Satsuma. I adore this. A sales assistant showed me this by chance and I was blown away at first sniff. Really zingy, tingly and zesty. The bergamot/citrus blast is really powerful and fresh. This fragrance is the total opposite of what I would normally wear. I tend to choose powdery, musky, softer fragrances. I had assumed it was my skin that gave off those powdery tones, but after wearing this, I know I can smell very very different! I like that this perfume makes me feel and smell different. Seems like a somewhat unique scent - apart from Satsuma (which is similarly citrusy and zesty), I haven't come across anything like it.

Edit 27th February: After trying on dozens of perfumes, I realise this perfume also smells a lot like Tommy Girl, a little like Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, and Jo Malone's Early Grey Tea and Cucumber. This clearly belongs to a group of fragrances currently out there with a bergamot tea/sparkling citrus top note. I still think though, that while this is quite a simple fragrance, it is more interesting that the other perfumes mentioned above. It also has great staying power and is lovely on a hot day. Since I discovered it my obsession with perfume has grown greatly and I have smelt so many wonderful, weird and complex scents. Nevertheless, this is still a good one, and at least veers away from the sickly sweet powdery or fruity fragrances that seem to dominate. It's also very affordable.

Princess

Still is very feminine, clean and sensual like the description says. This is the best perfume from J LO and the most grown up . Its defently glamorous and classy and sexy.

Mons
Mons

Recently a very costly fragrance leaked inside my suit case, I was so mad as half of the bottle was gone. I wanted something inexpensive for travel (my job requires traveling often) that wouldn't ruin my mood or wallet should something happen to it.
I went to TJMaxx and picked up the 1.7 oz bottle of STILL for $19.99. Total blind buy and I am so happy with it. When I got out to the car I unwrapped the package and sprayed some on. I immediately smelled Lilly of the Valley - what a pleasant surprise as I have not smelled that in years - such a light, clean, pleasant casual fragrance. This is not a scent to wear on Oscar night as you are accepting the coveted statuette and making your speech. This is a clean, appropriate for work scent, good for anything else during the day and because it is a white floral.....it can be sprayed over something else should one find themselves in need of layering. :-)
I have not gotten a lot of projection from this and the dry down has a hint of citrus. Overall, it is simply, fun, clean and for $20 bucks can't be beat.

annch
annch

On paper, Still smelled really good, even after several hours, so I returned to the store and tested it on my skin. Sadly, it smelled bad on me. At first, it turns into really strong floral that gives me a headache. Then, a peppery smell dominates. After several hours, it smells like cheap perfume/ cologne. After taking a bath, the smell stayed with me up to the following day and that time it already turned sour. Sad, really. I think it's just the way it combines with my skin since I often get this effect from most perfumes.

knomrlse
knomrlse

this is a clean spicy fragrance that i love classy and sexy it smells so good

beccalee79
beccalee79

This perfume brings back memories of a holiday I took to Fiji in 2005. I purchased a 50ml bottle of this perfume duty free and wore it the entire time I was there. I cant help but think of warm sunshine when I wear this. I know its not your typical 'summer' fragrance but I love it and associate it with summer. I guess that's the power of fragrances, they can take you back to a certain time and place in your life! I just purchased a 100ml bottle and Im very happy to have this one back in my collection. Jennifer Lopez makes beautiful quality fragrances.

ebazel
ebazel

I reviewed Still a few months ago, hoping it would be similar to an expensive department store fragrance. I had returned by bottle and gone about my day, and had forgotten about this scent for months. I went into T.J. Maxx today and saw the bottle sitting on the perfume counter, as someone had ruined the wrapping and box. I figured I'd spray it on myself for kicks and leave. This bottle was different. Immeadiately I get the tea, and slightly spicy notes. A few minutes later and I cannot stop smelling my wrists. 6 hours later and I still cannot stop smelling them! This is a BEAUTIFUL fragrance. Will be perfect for the upcoming warmer months. It's light, inoffensive, fresh, and warm. I can't put my finger on the note that makes this fragrance such a beautiful blend, but it's so lovely. AND inexpensive. The silliage is great. [Side note: I had this shampoo once by Pureology called Hydrate, and I always loved how it smelled and this perfume smells very similar to it. The [shampoo] website lists the notes as: Green Tea, Rose, Sandalwood and Bergamot - now I get to smell like my luxurious shampoo - yay!]

Museumgal
Museumgal

What I love about this one is its longevity. I love teas and have Ange ou Demon le Secret and the Beat, and neither of those last as long. And this one is much less expensive. The only drawback is the middle notes seem to have a eucalyptus or medicinal quality on me.

SinfulDevilDoll
SinfulDevilDoll

Seriously, out of EVERYTHING I own, I always continue to use this one over and over again. I've used this one now for nearly 5-6 years, and it's just so pleasant every single time. It reminds me of a bouquet of white roses, everything about this is just so beautiful! It has a slight powder smell to it, which I love! VERY sophisticated, classy, and girly! I love the fact that you don't smell alcohol in it unlike majority of perfumes. Definitely a hit with me and I will be buying this for many many years to come!

romanticfae
romanticfae

this is a clean spicy fragrance that i love classy and sexy it smells so good on and lasts for ages

Fleur_Nuit
Fleur_Nuit

This was love at first sniff a few years ago, I found it original, fresh and chic and was really obsessed with it! But I get the same feeling someone mentioned, the second bottle I got smelled different somehow... A few minutes after spraying I get no freshness and it smells like something I would find in my grandma's vanity, a little bit quaint I'd say, I don't know if it's the tea notes that take over, but it doesn't suit me!

Jenereime
Jenereime

I've been using this perfume since 2004! In 2012, I still find it to be one of the most feminine scents available! It's very "pure" and delicate. Extremely fresh, but not in the "oceanic" or pine way. It makes me think of old pink, pastels, sunshine and off-white things.
Definitely a lot of compliments have been given!

Malibu

The main note here is Earl Grey. Not something I'd normally go for, but is it invigorating and clean. The white pepper, combined with the sake notes is nice and sharp, different but intriguing.

To prevent STILL from being sour and bitter, the soft floral notes add a slight sweetness and powderiness undertone to the perfume's heart.

The sandalwood base naturally blends with all of the other notes and is creamy, yet subtle.

I personally found STILL to be stronger then Jennifer Lopez's other fragrances and would recommend it for the autumn/winter months, or for evening in the spring/summer.

STILL was actually targeted towards the 30+ crowd, but due to the 'celeb' tag the intended audience passed it over and the younger generation zeroed in on it. The problem was that the younger customer didn't always appreciate STILL's qualities.

jesslee
jesslee

I found my bottle of Still in a suitcase after a year, thought I had lost it! Spraying it on felt like a hug from a sweet friend! This perfume has such a feel good quality to it, it lingers throughout the day. It's fresh and inviting, sweet and a little peppery so it's not overly cloying. This one mixes so well with my skin, it is one of my absolute favorites. So glad it's back in my rotation!

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

Feminine, light and pretty. Very soft sillage and little lasting power, unfortunately. Still is a nice, casual scent for the day, reminds me of sweet iced tea in a very refreshing way.

nancy920
nancy920

I really wanted to like this because it smelled really nice when I sprayed it on paper. It just doesn't work with me though. Someone said it smells like feminine products - it kinda does... it smells too powdery for me.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I had two bottles of Still and I must say that my older bottle was a lot better. For me, it was a more complex, dirtier version where a mossy note is balanced by a grape-y note. It was sexy and addictive.

My second bottle was heavy on the Earl Grey tea note and was more floral. I gave it away. Until now, I can't stop thinking about my first bottle and how good it was.

Overall, I like it but Still is something I cannot wear everyday. On the wrong day, it can give me a massive headache.

funkyowls
funkyowls

This scent is so unique compared to my other fragrances! I received this a few years back in high school and liked it okay but at the time I really preferred more sweet girly scents like Princess or Viva la Juicy.

I'm 21 now and can really appreciate that this is so different from the rest, it's so soft and feels natural, a tranquil scent. It isn't warm or vanilly or ambery, which is usually what I go for but I think if I hugged someone while wearing this they wouldn't be reminded of anyone else! Which is definitely a good thing. I think this could be worn at any season because it has such a natural scent and stays close to the skin.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

This scent I went back and forth on many times. When I first bought it, I thought it was awful because ALL I could smell was pepper, even through the drydown. I returned it! Fast forward to the more recent past, and I have quite swiftly lost an appreciation for gourmand-sweet type fragrances, and thought I would retry Still after finding it on a clearance rack. I liked it better than the first time, but it still seemed sort of plain, one dimensional. In my exhausting inventory and subsequent purging of my large fragrance collection, I came back to it and gave it a THIRD try. I guess my nose was able to pick out more of the notes this time, and I get tea foremost, pepper, mardarin, and sandalwood. It is soothing and calm. A bit sharp at first, but melts into a harmonious balance before long. It smells "clean" and "pure" to me. Some scents can seem "fuzzy" but this seem, while not watery, to remind me of the simplicity and lightness and fluidity of water. Unlike many others, I find it the polar opposite of sexy, but I do enjoy it for its simple, tranquil, zen-like presence.

dichant
dichant

one of the perfume which can make me feel sexy..

BritXOX
BritXOX

This is one of those scents I was missing for so long. I had it back in the day and after that just couldn't find a bottle of it.Now I have one after all those years and I'm so happy! I never forgot the way this smells :)

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I was really curious to try it, and finally got a 30 ml bottle. Didn't dare to buy more yet.
I usually like sweeter fragrances, but I wanted to experience tea (I adore tea scents, I have a few), together with sake (rice liquor), apple, rose, jasmine, sandalwood etc. together. In some video reviews they said it was a relaxing fragrance, much like sitting under a Japanese tea tree with a cup of sake in your hands... Relaxation is something that I'm in sore need these days...
So I tried it today, and it's fresh, dry, a bit sour citrusy tea. For a long time I couldn't smell anything else, but later something sweeter evolved on my skin, which I really like. And I'm starting to experience the relaxing effect as well, so that's nice. At a certain stage I considered spraying on some coconut scent to have something sweet that this fragrance lacks, but I'm not sure this composition is compatible with coconut - or anything else - at all.
So I'm currently trying to make friends with this sophisticated tea scent, and we'll see what the result will be...

Update: Doesn't last that long on me. Otherwise it reminds me of L'Occitane Thé Vert au Jasmine, which I couldn't find here.

PoppyDarling
PoppyDarling

Bought this EDP blind on sale based on the notes, and reviews here -- on paper, this one has me written all over it, but so far, I get...lemongrass. Spritzed into the air, I smell luscious fruits and lovely green notes and a hint of spice, but it lands on my skin and becomes dirty, sour lemongrass. And then stays that way for hours. The first spritz is refreshing and the drydown is soft and powdery, but I smell few of the notes listed here (could the culprit be the lilly of valley or jasmine?!) Which is a shame as it seems quite an interesting fragrance.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I bought this back in 2003 and since then I always have a bottle of "Stil" at home .

Usually I dont buy or like floral and green scents , but this one is veeeeerrrrry good .

Perfect to "wear" during the summer .

@ebonyeyes
Couldn't agree more. Blue Glow is, in my opinion, Lopez's worst perfume. Just a huge mistake.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

I really do like this perfume it is really great, smells fresh and clean and sexy at the same time. I didnt know what to think as Miami glow was okish and Blue Glow was a stinker.

mak.erot
mak.erot

I like it, but not love it. It's remains me of ice jasmin tea in my country. Sweet and fresh. It's good for daily but not special. Longevity is about 5-6 hours on me.

personsa22

After 5 years of secretly loving this perfume and wanting to wear it despite my being male, I finally bought a damn bottle. I am SO glad I finally caved and allowed the "fragrance has no gender!" cheer squad in my head to drown out any doubts.
Still is hard to describe. It's fresh and exhilarating and it's longevity is actually surprising to me. I hate it when you can't smell your own fragrance an hour after spraying it. Still is still noticeable hours after it's initial rush. The sweet orange top notes carry over into the heart and base. It evolves very slowly without your even noticing it.
A definite "must try" for any lover of sweet green scents.

katrina.senti
katrina.senti

I wore Live for years but when it last ran out I decided to try Still. The white pepper was completely overwhelming at first but a few minutes later it faded away and I could smell mainly the tea with hints of jasmine and orange. Very elegant and feminine fragrance. May have even upstaged Live for me.

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

i just got it TODAY! it was on sale at priceline, and well since it's also my birthday,i decided on getting this. it's such a fresh, clean and feminine scent. i could definitely smell the tea from the first spritz until now (and it has been 3 hours since). it's a beautiful smell, could be worn for the office, daily or even for an evening night out! =)

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a warm lucsious scent for date night, or nights at home with your lover.
It is richly sensual, and well blended, with the top notes of earl grey tea, white pepper, citrus and orange blossom hitting my senses at first whiff, and then the middle notes of freesia, rose and jasmine joining in, followed closely by basenotes of amber, orris, pepper, and the tiniest touch of sandalwood. It mixes well, and enhances a romantic mood. Silliage is somewhat close to the skin, and longevity is 3 to 4 hours.

mandy.may
mandy.may

i love this perfectly exotic scent

hildamari13

A co-worker had a bottle of Jennifer Lopez Still. I sprayed to try. Did not like it at first. As hours went by the dry down on my skin reminded me of a fragrance but could not recall at first. Then it hit me! Bond No. 9 Bryant Park! Could not believe it!

vinstal2
vinstal2

Smell nice for school day, but quite strong for summer in tropical area.

Darkangelz101
Darkangelz101

Smells exotic and perfect for late afternoon use. You can also wear it for everyday use. It is very sweet and i love it! Jlo is one of the best perfume designers around.

If you like how smells ja tastes "Earl Grey" tea with little milk and some raw sugar then this scent just perfect.

ajl577
ajl577

Im pretty adventurous when it comes to perfumes and they need to be a bit on the strong side as I don't wear toilettes well...they end up smelling like..well...toilet water with a cheap 2000 flushes scent on me. That said, this one was plesantly surprising because I tend to avoid celebrity perfumes but I tried this when it first came out and I was floored at how original it was. It didn't have that sickly sweet, foo foo, candy smell that most celeb perfumes have. It was mature but fresh! I would say that the name is apt because it is a bit stifling but not horribly so. It reminds me of sinking into an oversized angora sweater, all plush and warmth. That said, I live in Hawaii and it being tropical makes scents just hang on and radiate in the humidity so you can see how that might not be a good thing during the day so I only pull this one out at night. After I bought this I thought she'd have made more winners but she went the way of the candy carnival...still, this one at least stands out to me and if it were new again, I'd buy it again.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Still By J Lo is I think the best female perfume I've smelled in recent past. Much better than other JLo fragrances. It is a soft, Powdery, Creamy and elegant perfume. The top notes are way too sweet for me but after about 10 minutes it turns into romantic calm and smooth feminine aroma. I like it very much. Best for evening wear and for intimate moments.
Projection and longevity is average.
Presentation is good!

I give it 8 out of 10.

gemgirl26
gemgirl26

I enjoy this perfume and wear it on special occasions. I was surprised to read all of the different notes in this perfume...at first spray, I still think it smells like grapefruit. Perhaps it's the mandarin/tea combo in the top notes?

For me, this is a very sexy, romantic perfume. Not sure if I'd wear it to the office. I usually reserve it for a date evening with my hubby.

I would say this has decent sillage (I always get compliments when I wear it) and good longevity at 5+ hours.

RetyanSA
RetyanSA

Smells nice and fresh! Good for school! :D

Jesuisuneicon
Jesuisuneicon

I have a big bottle and it feels pleasant,girlly.
Good value with the price.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I have a mini bottle of this that i bought about 6 years ago. I decided to put some on today, and i'm not sure if it's the age of the bottle but it smells very much like green tea to me. I got floaded with memories of being 14 again, as my first ever perfume was the healing garden green tea which is not on fragrantica unfortunatly :(

Lindsey11097
Lindsey11097

This is my all time favorite perfume. Go figure that the main scent is my all time favorite tea.

With most perfumes, over the course of the day I get used to the scent, or it wears off. NOT the case with Still- even at the end of the day I can catch a whiff on my hair or clothes and its just HEAVENLY.

I've gotten compliments when people hug me... one girl hugged me again because she thought I smelled great!

It's pretty strong and doesn't wear off, I'd recommend only one spray, on the back of the neck.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

I usually don't look at celebrity perfumes... but this one has something.
I used to get compliments for this one... good ones... and sometimes people didn't like it. I think they didn't like the citrus-tea combo. But I do! I love it. I've gone through 2 bottles and would repurchase. Oh, and men for some reason like it :-) .
It's not like a citrussmell that's in your face... it has a different scent, I think it's the tea. It's fresh and creamy. It's distinctive.

jygu
jygu

This was my first perfume when I was in high school and is actually now my mom's go to perfume. It's a very clean smell, and I love the tea scent! to me it's something you'd wear on a relaxing day reading a book or enjoying a cup of coffee.

jennibean
jennibean

I was in line to get into a club when I was 19... wearing just one spritz of this perfume. Then all the sudden, this giant group of swingers, in their early thirties, started commenting on my perfume and sniffing me and getting all touchy with me!
Two of them offered to buy me a drink once we were inside and another one told me I smell like a classy stripper... in a good way.... :S

They all thought it was sexy although I was a bit creeped out by all the attention they were giving me...
I think it is a decent perfume but nothing too special. It lasts a long time and is strong enough that one spritz is enough to get the attention of pack of swingers.

Sissi
Sissi

Jennifer Lopez's Still devoids of Suger-Overindulgent
Pinks, Tacky Babyheaded bottle caps and Glucouse-Inducing Praline Note,

Still is Clean Simple with an Minimalistic Elegance
Urbane without the Flashiness,
Still opens fresh with note of Bergamot starts off
with an bitter edge, Then in a minute of two Still
softens with the Presence of Orange and Sweet Green
Apples sweetens and finish the top layer with Fressness,

As Still Dries Green Tea comessteeping though conjours thoughts of Zen-like Calmness,
Picturing Sitting on a Boat in the Middle of a Pond
filled with pure White Lotuses Bamboo and Rice Paddies, Gently gliding your fingers over Green and
ripe Lilypad while gazing at a Japanese style Teahouse On a grey cloudy overcast Summer's Day,

The Rice note adds the Earthiness of Still,

My Last thought of Still, She is like a Crystal Prism Hanging amidst a Window Gleaming with Colors
of the Rainbow though the Sun's Rays,
Still also has an Relaxing ambience of Monocromic
Shades of Beige Cream and Silver,
No Gaudy Reds Pinks Yellows or Animal Print,

Simplicity wins with Still.

jenny2301
jenny2301

I feel awesome when I wear this scent,I feel very pretty and sexy.To me this is my fav of her's so far...I have not tried all of hers though,but I just love this scent!

fath1ma
fath1ma

My cousin has it. She showed to me her new perfume..Still. I sprayed to my skin and I just smell fresh green floral, no fruity in my nose.
As I got home 3hours after sprayed. it's Tea... somehow it calming my head...I don't remember why..that I love tea smell ;)
Now it had been 3 weeks ago, and I still miss STILL. I know I will have it someday, cause it's on my list the perfumes I want to buy
Add note:
It's growing loved by me and peoples around. So fresh and calming my mind in hot summer of tropical country. Stand on me more than 10 hours with sprayed Still between my skin and my shirt. My new favorite tea perfume!!

sofababe
sofababe

This is a fragrance for oneself, not other people. The tea in the top is amazing, sharp and dry. The drydown is somewhat spicy, but feminine. I'm so glad I gave this one a go! Wow!! I'm impressed with Ms Lopez's fragrances, Still is my favourite from her.

I bought this perfume without sniffing first, and I am not disappointed. It opens with a blast of earl gray tea, and I wish the richness of the earl gray lasted longer. The earl gray fades quickly; then the perfume smells like a clean and simple green tea mixed with freesia and jasmine.

There is something really classic about this perfume. The base of iris and sandalwood lends a warm edge, like soft, white, cotton underwear. So while it's fresh and clean, it's also something I would consider wearing under a cashmere sweater. It's cozy but never stuffy.

This is not a bold scent and will be perfectly fine in an office or for casual every day wear.

UPDATE: The drydown is quite strong jasmine and spice. It's slightly masculine, but I really love it!

Vanias
Vanias

Good scent but for my skin it doesnt long last ! around 5 hrs then gone with the wind :( 55

andronicos
andronicos

It's a good perfume but too floral.

Unikko
Unikko

Still was my wedding day scent. I got married at the ripe age of 21 and we were both poor students. I really loved this scent and so did my fiance, and after 7 years we both still like this perfume a lot, even though I don't wear it that often any more. I did finish the bottle I bought for our wedding and repurchased it and will buy it again if I go through the current bottle.

Still is very unique scent for a celebrity scent. Most celebrity releases are either fruity and sweet or foody sweet. Still it neither. Stil is a lovely blend of fresh white florals, earl gray tea and sake on a soft base of white woods and musk. Fresh and elegant, but very intense and long lasting and if oversprayed it might turn suffocating. I find it similar in feel with L'Occitane's Green Tea and Jasmine, but Still is more intense, complex and IMO, better. Very well done!

sierramae
sierramae

This happens to be the only JLo scent I liked among all her perfumes. I especially love this scent when it dries down. Very sexy and very feminine, that's what my husband said. The first spritz is a bit too heady, too intense that I only spray on a little on my wrists and rub them together. A little goes a long way indeed. This perfume has great staying power and quite affordable too. I bought my first 30ml bottle for AUD 19.00 at Priceline and bought my second bottle of 50ml for a clearance price. Overall, it's not too bad. It's just not a frag for everyone as it can be a little overpowering at first. But its warm musk and floral dry down definitely exudes sexiness.

yelena.gorelova
yelena.gorelova

Received as a gift, but can't stand one piercing note. It sounds so loud and sharp. Same story I have with Guerlain's Idylle. Checked notes: it might be either freesia or lily-of-the-val.

alassouli
alassouli

I hate all her other perfumes especially the ugly one called Glow ... but this particular one is an exception. I love the Earl Grey notes eventhough I don't like earl grey taste in reality. To me, this is a winter smell. It is pretty strong, so you might wanna pump twice. The lasting power is very good.

[OCT/26/2011]

Dassin
Dassin

It is fresh, charming and nice. BUT: horribly intense. I deliberately take just a tiny bit and STILL have the feeling, I am suffocating. Pity!

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

am i the only one that hates the smell of this? i got it as a present a year ago and it is still mostly full. i try to love it but there's something clashing disgustingly. i think its the pepper. there is something there that's tolerable and fruity but the overpowering pepper is not good at all. i don't know how it would smell on me from someone elses point of view but my nose just cant take it.

Lee79
Lee79

This was my 1st Jennifer Lopez perfume when it came out and it is amazing. My favorite from all her others. Warm and sexy smell that makes u feel good.

Anechka
Anechka

amazing fragrance! very warm and lasts for a long time. i smell the tea and it's really refreshing! great perfume!!! love it!

pureblonde
pureblonde

Still is a lovely fragrance, unique and fresh but with some warmth in the base to keep it grounded.
I only discovered this the other day but actually think a close friend of mine used to wear this (or something very similar) years ago so this reminds me a lot of her :)
Perfect for office/casual wear especially in the warmer months.
Longevity is pretty good, I can still smell this on my skin 4+ hours.
Even if you aren't in to celebrity scents I absolutely recommend giving this one a try if it sounds like something you might enjoy.

takeasniff

Most reviewers find this to be clean and fresh. I have nothing but dissaster with this. It smells very gloomy and sour and boring on me. I like Siren by Paris Hilton which has a peachy kind of light smell but this one by JLo just doesn't sit well on me. Love at First Glow turned musty on me as well. I am not sure what the note or notes are that are responsible for this. I used to love Still and went through a bottle very quickly. I tried it recently and it just smelled awful on me. It does last and is cheap to buy. We have it everywhere in Australia so for those that love it, it is a classy perfume that lasts is affordable and won't upset children, babies or workers in the office. I think JLo did a really good job with this one. Unfortunately I cannot wear it.

Malibu

The main note here is Earl Grey. Not something I'd normally go for, but is it invigorating & clean. The white pepper, combined with the sake notes is nice & sharp, different but intriguing.
To prevent STILL from being sour & bitter soft floral notes of freesia, honeysuckle, orange flower, rose & mild jasmine are combined in the middle notes.
The sandalwood base naturally blends with all of the other notes & is subtle.

I personally found STILL to be stronger then Jennifer Lopez's other fragrances & would recommend it for the autumn/winter months, or for evening in the spring/summer.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I received this perfume as a Christmas Gift. I absolutely adore this fragrance, it's actually one of my all time favorites. I have to say, this perfume has a sophisticated & expensive smell to it, which can be used during any season, day or night, & any occasion. I personally use this fragrance for work. On a scale of 1 to 10, I have to give this one a 10. I definitely will be purchasing this item if I come across it again. Sad that this perfume is getting harder to find.

mai2sigua
mai2sigua

Very feminine and long lasting; I like it.

EvinSaleh
EvinSaleh

I recieved my bottle last week and I have to admit that I'm so disappointed! How can people think that it is clean and beautiful?! it´s just odorless and smells tea on my skin ! nothing special about it. I'm however fond of Jlo´s Glow and Miami Glow, but this one, no no and a big NO!

Ava22
Ava22

I love this Fragrance is sexy mature and erotic.This was the only fragrance i like in jennifer lopez collection.This is me and my mom fragrance that we agree on is so pretty Is great for a second dates.Men will love this on you and will stare at you more .Is beautiful that all i could say about it.Is best worn in fall, winter and evenings on a date.You will smell like and exotic south american beauty queen.I notice alot of latin men love this fragrance on me.

Jellybean
Jellybean

very nice fresh, light tea citrus scent. Dry down is pleasant florals. Love it! This is my #2 fav from JLo right after Glow. If she keeps on making perfumes, I'll keep buying them, well most of them:)

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

I'm not really *into* tea fragrances, but with heat index values approaching 110 degrees today and tomorrow, this is perfect. It is gentle tea from the outset, with some honeysuckle and a not well-defined but present citrus. Some very slight soapiness, probably from the conglomeration of other notes. It's not a masterpiece, but given the wretched heat and humidity, it's very pleasant.

kinsy
kinsy

This is one of the perfumes that stay on me and I adore it! I get compliments from men and women everytime. The smell is very subtle, and clean which I prefer for spring or summer! Two thumps up for this bottle!

wind83
wind83

From JLO, to me this is the best from her.
i love the earl grey tea.. its so calming. But in my skin just 4/5 hours.

i gave it 6/10.

nurdin tandani
nurdin tandani

benar'' semerbak ini aroma....sangatlah sejuk setiap orang yang mencium parfum ini,apalagi semerbak bau tehnya yg sangat segar dan menawan.

a nice ordinary floral for daywear. good for work or a casual day. not outstanding, but pretty. the tea note is very nice in this perfume. it's not very long-lasting. i have 1/2 a bottle left, but i won't buy it again. i would buy "glow" again tho anytime. 6 out of 10.

Mebster
Mebster

I tried it twice before deciding to buy one. love the earl grey notes n really last. it has been about 6 months since i have it, but can't understand how it turns out to be a migraine inducer for me. so sad bec i really like it :(

FRAGRANZA
FRAGRANZA

Nice perfume. It has a smell that is recognisable among many. Original. Floral and feminine.

It's a long time since I tested it but I remember I didn't like it. Today it doesn't even seem available anymore.

LeVitrail
LeVitrail

Very feminine & soft,well balanced. One of the best celebrity perfumes.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

You know I'm not a big fan of Jlo's perfumes I HATED Glow, my glow and pretty much all of them except for live, I always forget this one but I love it! This one should have been called fresh sexy and clean instead of glow because glow smelt like a bathroom cleaner no joke. I do like this one tho,

lizzie81
lizzie81

I love Earl Grey tea! and to me that's exactly what this smells like, its not the most sexy or warm fragrance but i find it very comforting. I put this on when i'm feeling introverted and shy strangely enough and it makes me feel 'safe' somehow, weird or what! Definatly one that i wear because i want to smell it rather than what i want to smell like if that makes sense.

Sandralisa88
Sandralisa88

Unique, clean and fresh. I like it.

kay_dee
kay_dee

have tested it ... lovely perfume very floral
opens with the green tea and dries down sweet floral & sandalwood
gotta hv it.. :)

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

Unusually complex. Haunting and beautiful.

ticalica
ticalica

What can I say besides the fact that I just bought my second bottle...

I do not want to repeat what others have said but I just want to say that I love this for its smell of fresh clear floral tea with a hint of spice, cardamom, and citrus.

Long-lasting indeed, specially after being refrigirated.

it's a nice refreshing floral perfume.maybe it's not the most complicated sensual unique perfume with a sophisticated personality,but I like it.it's very flattering and feminine.the long lasting power is great and the sillage is more than average.the smelling doesn't change much during the time.it's all about a fresh bouquet of flowers
but,becarefull,some people may become allergic to this floral perfume and may find it terrible.that sour apple has it's own fan and haters.

aelias
aelias

Honestly, this makes me sick. And it definitely lasts a long time. A friend absolutely adores this fragrance, and it is tough to stomach when she wears it.

Malene
Malene

I love this beautiful, feminine and clean scent -it will forever remind me of my wedding day.

krissycat
krissycat

This perfume is undoubtedly one of my favorites. I used to wear this to work all the time and received so many compliments. One of my coworkers smelled it on me and had to find out what it was. He ended up buying it for his mother and later his girlfriend because he thought it was the loveliest perfume he'd ever smelled. This is my favorite JLO perfume on the market

marianayaestaba
marianayaestaba

My dad had given this perfume to my mum in my teens and I just loved it. I bought it for myself some months ago and I'm enjoying every minute of it on my skin.
Its sillage is quite good. It really stands out and it's like a splash of energy for the hot days.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I love this. I really love this in the summer time. Clean fresh sexy....lasts forever too. Very nice!!!

jooodyth
jooodyth

This is a really pretty and different scent, but does anyone else think this smells like Calgon Tahitian Orchid?

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

Ohhhh you gotta Go J'Lo ...too sweet and sharp for my nose. Thankfully it was a free sample thrown in when I ordered some Hanae Mori. Not for me.

icekat
icekat

STILL is pretty, girly and romantic. It reminds me of a traditional floral bouquet. Perhaps it is not unique or exotic but it is still nice to smell. STILL is easy and pleasant to wear on days when I need soft and non-intrusive perfume. It is good for an office and for casual wear.

Green notes are pleasant in the opening with earl grey tea, apple and orange. I do not feel that the notes are too sour or too fresh or too citrus. They have nice green freshness with very light touch of pepper. I can detect lily of the valley right away with the gentle honeysuckle in the heart notes. The freesia with rose and just a touch of jasmine appear next. The heart notes are gentle enough but noticeable. The base notes are warm and creamy with musk and sandalwood. The scent is close to the skin but pleasant.

The sillage is medium. The longevity is at least 8 hours. I would recommend it for someone who is looking for soft feminine floral scent.

la_beba
la_beba

At first i don't like it at all, to strong & weird smell to my nose..because i usually going for sweet fruity floral or gourmand scent only. I still give this perfume a 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th....time :)

And finally i start to like it, wearing it today it smell good. Fresh & sexy but warm at the same time. It might be strong went first apply, but the dry down is very nice & soft. For me it smell like fresh tea? weird nose haha..

But i can only wear this at special occasion, definitely not my casual jeans t-shirt scent. More to well dress up with heavy makeup scent :)

Mirabelle
Mirabelle

Just bought Still edp today based on reviews as well as notes of pepper that I really like. I sprayed some on my wrist two hours ago and I can hardly smell anything now... However, what is left is sthing very subtle that somehow reminds me of Eau de Lys by Darphin. This could be due to jasmine and freesia. No musk on me, which is a good thing. A bit disappointed as I can not detect the orris, sandalwood and pepper that I was really looking for. The (jasmine) tea note is indeed beautiful. As I also got myself the body lotion I will try some layering and see what happen. I do not think people will stop me in the street because of sillage, they would have to be quite close to detect this very light sparkling scent... I still think I can make a good use of Still as a casual perfume for work. There sthing aromatic about it that I could definitely use as a "pick me up" fragrance for that cold coming winter. When I sprayed it first there were some notes that reminded me of Romance by Ralph Lauren but they are all gone now. I have not try anything else from JLo but I am looking forward to trying Blue Glow. As for being in my late thirties I would say that Still is a nice aquatic/aromatic everyday scent but not sthing I would wear to make a statement. It is beautifully feminine and casual and I like it.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I just got this perfume and I really do like it.
It smells like sugared rosehip tea.
It is a warm but transparent scent and the staying power is also quite good which, to be honest, I did not expect.

moonwalker
moonwalker

Not my cup of tea :( way too sharp and spicey.
Good news if you like it: great sillage and extremely long lasting (which is in fact a bad news for me since my good friend wears it ALL the time)

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

Very feminine, perfect for romantic night outs or just when you want to feel classy and girly without smelling too snobby.

sweetpatchi

I just bought it one hour ago...It's AMAZING, FRESH, SOPHISTICATED, SEXY AND ALLURING! I loveeeee it! I'm wearing it now and I'm addicted to it already...will make it one of my signatured scents yay! Godd job J-lo! I hope She will make a flanker of still like 'still in love! It looks gorgeous in my dresser...I will be making a perfume review in youtube about this fume....I'm excited yay!

janudy
janudy

Heh--this smells like Sprite to me! It even tickles my nose when I smell it--I do smell the tea and the orange blossom and it is a light, sparkling scent...though kind of sharp. I don't think the name fits...it's very lively to me, but evaporates so quickly on my skin.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

I just bought it 2 hours ago.. N i love it... J.Lo never be disapointment... I love her music, i love her fragrance... J.Lo is the best :D

muza
muza

I enjoy wearing this scent on hot days. Smells like strong tea to me with a hint of rose and apricot (I see that there's no peach or apricot listed here but I do get the note of it). Lasting power is great and the sillage as well.

vmromero
vmromero

I love Still. Its probably her most sophisticated fragrance. I wonder if its still around? I still have my bottle from when it first came out. I has such great lasting power. I love the bottle and advertising. Its really a stunning fragrance. Its like a citrus tea floral. The quality really is amazing. Its very well done. : )

StephD
StephD

Lovely scent, so soft and alluring, sexy yet understated. Haven't tried on skin though. They don't sell this in many places here!

boogeyyy
boogeyyy

i smelled it once from my friend and damn i'm so in love with it!! i'm gonna buy it tomorrow anyway :)

naya85
naya85

i've got from my mum... she gave me on my birthday... im sooo in love this perfume... its smells like green tea, jasmine, rose, very sweet woody... and this scent like u are very elegant, confidence & sexy! i like it... ;)

nichick390
nichick390

I got this for my birthday in the giftset but I dind't wantit unti lafter I smelled it. It's so elegent and sesnual with a romantic touch. wore it to prom and I loved it!

nayab153
nayab153

I've always been a big fan of J.Lo and Glow was the the fragrance that started my obsession with perfume's back in 2004!

i've followed all her fragrance releases after that one and i hate to say it but none of them have ever been abale to capture the magic and orgianality of Glow.

This is very bland and undistinctive! It's quite musky and strong and i smell hints of Lemon and Orange! it lasts longer when sprayed on clothes!

Soph007
Soph007

It's funny how perfumes evoke emotions whether they were good or bad. I remember I use to always wear this with my ex boyfriend and now I hate it! LOL! If it wasn't for him I'd probably still like it...sorry JLO! :P

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I just ordered this one. The only other fragrance by JLo that I have is Miami Glow. Based on the reviews I decided to give this fragrance a chance and to my surprise Still smells amazing soft feminine. At first it is quite strong but wait a little bit and you will be pleasantly surprised. Her new fragrance My Glow smells similar to this one IMO. The bottle is gorgeous and it comes with a ring you can remove and wear.
Update: My aunt came to visit and she was wearing Arden Beauty cologne, couldn't help to notice the similarities it has to Still!

OlgaN
OlgaN

i regret it soon after i buyed it... but when i spray it on my skin, it became soft and delightful...
everybody said it's long lasting but unfortunately it doesn't work the same way on me... but still i like it as day perfume :)

edit:
after several time, i love this perfume.. has a strong earl grey tea smell and is long lasting. and the most important part when u wear a perfume is sthe compliment u get right? ;) I got so many compliment by wearing this perfume...

secretcrush
secretcrush

This is hands down my favorite J. Lo fragrance!!! I believe its the freesia that I'm most drawn to...

alexanna7
alexanna7

I Got kimono from simon chang,and they smell almost the same.kimono is more sweet and spicy.still is more green tea and mandarine on me.love both of them! When i want that mandarine, tea note,thats the one i pick!

luxlover
luxlover

I love this perfume! It's so sexy and kind of a man magnet. It's subtle yet lasting on me.I agree that it's one of Jlo's best fragrance.

sweetpatchi

I love this scent. To me, it's Jlo's best fragrance, it's sophisticated and lovely.

lucifera
lucifera

my first JLO perfume,bought it way back and i remember that STILL has good lasting power! plus it never bored me

im curious about her new one

Hinnie
Hinnie

I really love this but on my skin it turns into lemon dishwasher detergent *sigh*

sharyssa

If you want a fragrance with staying power this is it.Jlo did a good job on this.All her perfumes last but Still is the best lasting.

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

Still, is definetely the best perfume churned out by J.Lo Brand. Still is a mature scent, would suit best on older ladies . I am 24, I would definetely love to wear this one for formal occasions. The best thing about this scent is that it has amazing long lasting power. I assure people about compliments or atleast people asking you " you smell good, what is it"?.This fragrance can be smelled from distance, it will leave a trai like they show you in soap ads, Hope a nice man is kind enought to follow the trail and reach to me . Lol .. First when applied, i was taken aback with strong alcohol smell.but after setlling the smell is like fresh bouquet of oriental flowerswith dash of spicey pepper.Pepper helps reduce floral scent and the combination is great.

holly13
holly13

I think this is a nice fragrance. Not too sweet not too strong. It smells good to me which is suprising since I always avoid perfume with musk in it. I will not wear this as my signature perfume though I admitt.

hotaru

i want to add my previous review..still goes almost like clinique happy at the end..i still like it.yet somehow feels like wearing an old coat with a new scarf or something ^^

hotaru

it smells like a cup of tea. lots of tea. when i opened the bottle cap, the whole room suddenly smelled like tea room or something. i love it ^^

lemonlavendergirl
lemonlavendergirl

I loved this scent! It was so clean and feminine to me.I would definitely buy this one again.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

smells just like lemon ice tea but sexy its weird..very nice fragrance

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Different from the other ones,this most be the one who smells more expensive.Very pleasant and nice with a lovely hint of earl grey,but i cant use it,the tea note doesnt work well on me.

Dardona
Dardona

I bought this the other day without trying it first and thought I liked it, I was even complimented on it by a gentleman in a store. But the funny thing is, the more I wear it, the less I like it. It reminds me of Sunflowers (which I hate) but I didnt notice it at first.I tried it again today to give it another chance and I almost got sick. Was way too cloying on me. Now I hate it. The only other time I had gone from "Like it" to "hate it" was when I received Sunflowers as a gift. I would be happy to give away the rest of the bottle and continue my search. (sigh)

sharyssa

I got a 1 oz bottle of Still today and it does smell like iced tea like someone previously stated.It is strong but not too strong and I like it but not as much as Live and Glow (those are my favorites).I will probly get a bigger bottle of this eventually but for the time being this is good enough and not to mention the bottle is really very pretty!

Still is surprisingly quite pleasant. Like many of her fragrances, this scent is very Summery and fresh.

It's not quite fruity, yet not overly floral. Still is a nicely balanced blend of the two.

This fragrance is obviously still popular because it is being sold almost 6 years on. I personally have never known anyone that wears this scent, yet I know of guys that swear by this fragrance as being truly sexy and captivating.

If you mixed Paris Hilton with Escape by CK, this would be your result. Strange because I love Escape but detest Paris Hilton.

The apple and floral blend in the top notes and heart of this perfume is what reminds me of the Paris Hilton fragrance. I would definitely recommend Still over Paris Hilton anyday.

The scent is strong, but it's not strong enough to knock one out. I also found the lasting power quite impressive for a celebrity scent. I would suggest this fragrance to an older audience, I'm not sure whether this would suit young teen girls. It has a sense of maturity and sophistication that gives me that opinion.

By the looks of it, this is a perfume that most agree with. I highly recommend.

princess45
princess45

This is my favorite perfume!!! Its sweet and long lasting it is truly unique. I am curently using this perfume because its very romatic and sweet. People should wear this durring the days when its hot or warm

ayaa
ayaa

it stung a little bit at first time
but will be metamorphing into a sweet and nice scent in the end.
long lasting.
suit for your first date or anniversary ;)

mara
mara

This is a very nice fruit and floral not candied.It`s my grocery store scent.I reminds me of deseo but a little warmer.

falovalo
falovalo

This smells slightly matronly in my opinion. A bit old fashioned and boring.

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

smells like iced tea..i swear the first initial whiff..try it..
not a fave :( just collects dust on my dresser..

Annie_D
Annie_D

I love this perfume, I usually do not go for 'celebrity' named perfumes. They usually don't have qualities I like. This perfume has wonderful floral notes, on my skin the pink pepper fades and the florals like lily,freesia and rose come about with a touch of the early grey. It works and not a lot of people know about it because they passed it up because its JLo. It works for more mature women in their mid 20's like me not so much for the teens.

shadyisme
shadyisme

I love Still it smells so good...to me its a very sensual fragrance

Malibu

If you hate the usual fruity-floral celebrity fragrances, STILL is the one for you. The scent was targeted at the older woman, but due to the ‘celeb’ tag the intended audience passed it over & the younger generation zeroed in on it. The problem was that the younger customer didn’t always appreciate STILL’s qualities.

The main note here is Earl Grey. Not something I’d normally go for, but is it invigorating & clean. The white pepper, combined with the sake notes is nice & sharp, different but intriguing.

The sandalwood base naturally blends with all of the other notes & is subtle.

I personally found STILL to be stronger then Jennifer Lopez’s other fragrances & would recommend it for the autumn/winter months, or for evening in the spring/summer.

A lovely alternative to today’s usual fragrance market that I’ve not come across before or since.

Kama
Kama

I think they are quit elegant perfume.
I remember it was signature scent of my friend and I always noticed those perfume.

siskakak
siskakak

I love this scent... it's really different and many celebrities at asean wear this...beutiful bottle and smell amazing..but i allergic with jasmine or maybe any chemical in this perfume...but i love JLO!!!

snobuni77
snobuni77

I got this in a mini sample bottle & used it really quick.Unfortunately I fail to remember the exact scent but I do know I liked it.

Jasper
Jasper

I'm surprised with the complexity in this J.Lo scent. Don't get me wrong, I love Miami Glow and Glow After Dark both are simple, easy to wear and not very long lasting. I tried Still just the other day and fall in love with its' subtle, sexy and well-manner scent. It smells like a beautiful bunch of white flowers, jasmin, lily, rose an all. The opening was impressive, light but clearly show the sensuality. Wonderful perfume for day and night. The base notes is creamy and warm. Lovely!

Cleopatra
Cleopatra

Kind of standard perfume.
Nothing special, but it's ok..
I always miss to smell this perfume.
I often open the bottle just to smell..
Sometimes it longlasting, but sometimes it doensn't..

dunno why............

lovely17
lovely17

This fragrance.....it feels...too romantic...n sexy...n loveable n dreamy...my bf adore's the scent on me....wohooooooooooo

Eiza
Eiza

I have most of JLO fragrances except Deseo. STILL is my fav one coz the smell is quite sexy and different.

sjanira

I think people are entitled to their opinion so what if they say they smell this note or that note. Many scents have many layers and that's the beauty of it. You get to experience all the different notes from beginning to end and then give your personal opinion of it.

nihh
nihh

fabulous !!! I adore it and I can't imagine my self without still it's casual but sophisticated good for any situation

sjanira

A very nice clean fragrance one can enjoy anytime of the day. Jlo's perfumes certainly don't smell the same. If they all smell the same to someone, then they better get their nose checked because theirs something seriously wrong with it! They all have their special something. Sorry to be soo intrusive but I happen to be a serious fan of Jennifer Lopez and really hate when people talk bad about her or her perfumes. I realize everyone's entitled to their opinions and here's mine. You don't have to like her but hey, at least give her credit for trying which is more than I can say for some other celebs that are not involve with their fragrances. They just slap their name on it with out really being involved or taking pride in the process.

Kiwichick_NZ
Kiwichick_NZ

It's a fresh clean fragance and for some reason it reminds me of Bvlgari White. I wouldn't own this myself. I prefer Deseo out of all her fragrances.

Vanilla77
Vanilla77

This is one of my favorite perfumes. The notes of sake, apple, and pepper really make it a fresh, unique fragrance.

Ina_Mo
Ina_Mo

A gentle, elegant and sophisticated perfume with floral aromas and pepper which pleasantly tingles your nostrils. Unfortunately, it did not seem original for me and I was not thrilled by its (tto short) long-lastness.

tangledvines
tangledvines

I really enjoy this perfume. It's a very nice scent.

missrose
missrose

Still is different,fresh, not at all flowery in the original sense (on me anyway). I have been wearing it as a staple perfume for yrs now.

dioradddict
dioradddict

i have tried it once and i agree it´s not all that glamourous...could be elegant maybe...but i wouldn´t buy it, some note on my skin have made me a little sick...

LoveScent
LoveScent

It's such a sexy night time scent. My boyfriend bought it for me and I love it. It's not something that I probably would have bought for myself but I'm glad I have it.

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

i have it..i also have love at first glow and live. All are fine with me. But i think, Still is the best.

Halvah
Halvah

It's a very nice fresh, charming flowery scent, I agree that nothing exclusive or special, but it makes me to smile. Could be worn in summer, or whenever you want to feel confident, calm, and enjoy your femininity beyond special occassions. I don1t know other JLo fragrances, but this one I really like. It's longlasting too.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I actually really dislike J-Lo's perfumes. All of them seem to smell related ( a lot like each other) and bland, like they are missing some depth. But this one I actually enjoy and I'm shocked. I got a sample and am wearing it right now - very clean and pretty. I definitely get the tea and white pepper in the beginning and the dry down is of jasmine and iris. So nice! I will wear my sample and see if I may actually want a full bottle of this. It's not special, but it's very nice and calming.

This perfume really doesn't match the advertising - when I smell it I don't think of what I see in the ads. I smell from this innocent and nice, the color of pale pink and blonde. Nothing glamourous.

Marianne
Marianne

Poor you ;-)
On me, I quite like it. It reminds me of some kind of white tea, but also of fruits and flowers at the same time.
I love JLo's fragrances! (except for the aggressively sweet-woody "Live"!)

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

I loved the marketing on this one. The ads were glamourous & elegant. I wanted to like Still, but it just didn't smell good on me. Still turned to stale, dead lilies & sour honeysuckle on my skin.

Still by Jennifer Lopez 3.89 out of 5 based on 1001 ratings and 247 user reviews

Still Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Still Perfume by Jennifer Lopez, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
STILL JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
STILL JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Still Perfume by Jennifer Lopez - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Still Perfume by Jennifer Lopez - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Still by Jennifer Lopez TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Still by Jennifer Lopez TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
STILL JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
STILL JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Still Perfume by Jennifer Lopez - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Still Perfume by Jennifer Lopez - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Still by Jennifer Lopez for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Still by Jennifer Lopez for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
STILL JENNIFER LOPEZ for WOMEN by Jennifer Lopez SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jennifer Lopez Still fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jennifer Lopez Still, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Still by Jennifer Lopez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Still by Jennifer Lopez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.